- Text Size +

Chapter 09 – Guests, ginny pigs, prisoners?

Somewhere in a dimly lit huge warehouse-sized storage room, a couple was desperately thinking of a way out of their predicament. Two days ago, they were taking a relaxing vacation on this strange Mysterious Island.
It seemed like a beautiful relaxing paradise until their world view was changed for good when they found out the hard way that giant people as tall as seven-story-building existed.
Too them the concept of 70-foot people was so bizarre and out of this world that it felt like they were in an episode of the Twilight Zone. All this led up to they were they were now. In a giant terrarium with a small but luxurious compound in the middle of their glass prison.

A blond woman was standing inside pounding a little on the glass wall as if to feel the strength of it. Off course she knew full well that is was a hopeless situation. She looked outside and downward and estimated that their temporary quarters were around 40 feet (12 meters) of the floor on some sort of plateau in her eyes which she knew was just a giant shelf.
She looked upward again and straight outside. At the other side of the hallway, she could see other terrariums and even some cages with all kinds of different animals stored into them. Lions, tigers, bears, giraffes and even some strange big hairy looking elephants with huge tusks.

This collection and how they were stored on different stories were more impressive than anything she had seen in the different big zoos she visited.

Then a man came out of the compound and walked up to the woman lost in thought. He had a disappointed look on his face.

“Hi there, honey, there is nothing I could find in there that would even make a dent into these glass walls.”, Bruce said.

“Oh, hi there, didn’t notice you, I just spaced out for a moment”, Genie said.

Bruce put his arm around his girlfriend trying to comfort her. They still were trying to get used to the situation they were in. It was hard because what they had witnessed had to be a dream. But everything was so real and they didn’t seem to wake up. For a moment they entertained the thought they were in some kind holographic prison by some secret government agency. But everything felt and smelt so real that they gave up on that possibility, at least the holographic part.

Suddenly they heart faint tremor sounds, “Thud, Thud, Thud, Thud!, THud! ThUD! TUDD!!” and a few seconds later an enormous figure passed their glass prison carrying a huge looking cage. They saw that the giant figure than bent her knees and sat in a squatted position to push the cage into the bottom shelf on the opposite side.
All they could see of the giantess was her back covered in white clothing, her long black hair, mint blue trousers, and white shoes.

When she was done, she stood up again and walked towards where Bruce and Genie resided.

They started to recognize the approaching giantess,….”It is that young assistant woman of that…giant monster bitch!”, Bruce said out loud.

“Oh no, she’s coming to take us and bring us back there..”, Genie said before she was cut off.

“Don’t panic little cuties, I just wanted to say ‘hello’. No one is going to take you back for experiments, at least not on orders of doctor Ming.”, Lyn said with some happy giggles.

“She is pleased with these new tinies that are your replacements for her. They just came in after your arrival.”, Lyn said as she turned her head towards the cage as if to point out who she meant.
“Goodbye, and hopefully your new owner will let me play with you sometimes”, Lyn said as she walked away with enormous strides and therefore at a speed that still was somewhat unbelievable to witness for the little relieved couple.

They then started to look down at the cage and saw it looked like a giant hamster cage with a spinning wheel a huge water tank, a food basket and tray where a rodent or bird would do his business in.
The occupants, however, were no hamsters, birds or any other animal. There was a man leaning in front of the cage bars who was clearly visible to the human pair looking down at his direction and in the back sat a woman who was just barely visible due to the distance and some bars that obscured her a little.

To their surprise, they noticed that they were naked as they stared at them for a while starting to recognize who that man in his birthday suit was.

“Paul is that you?”, Bruce asked.

He slowly looked up and said, “Yes, it is me, you are still here I see”, Paul said.
By confirming that it was Paul, Bruce and Genie assumed the woman in the back had to by his wife Stacy.

“We thought we have seen the last of you when they took you guys away”, Bruce said.

“My goodness, you and Stacy are all right”, Genie said.

“It was an awful experience…they injected us with some sort of liquid…and..”, Paul was a little tired.

In the back, they saw Stacy standing up and walking towards her boyfriend. As she did that, the couple on the upper shelf started to notice something strange and when arrived next to Paul they gasped in confusion.

They both blinked their eyes and Bruce asked, “Honey, are you seeing what I’m seeing or am I going crazy?”, Bruce said.

Genie was silent and her lover confirmed that her eyes didn’t deceive her and what she saw was real.
Stacy appeared to be much taller than her husband, around 1.3 times taller. But it wasn’t just that, she seemed a little wider too. She looked proportionally the same.

“What the fuck did they do them and especially to Paul. Did they shrink him and turned him into a midget?”, Bruce thought out loud.

Stacy wrapped her arms around Paul from behind the underside of her breast just touching the upper side of his head. It felt weird to him that his wife was bigger and her hug had so much more strength than ever before. He hesitated to comfort her back, but in a few seconds he did, because it felt, warm and comforting and smelt like his wife, maybe different but it was still Stacy.

“I thought that at first too, but in that lab, I saw our clothes and mine fitted and the ones of Stacy didn’t.
Stacy was in pain at the words of truth and realization that it was she who had changed.
I’m still the same size, 6 foot 3, they somehow made my wife bigger”, Paul said still not believing what he was saying.

Bruce let it sink in. If Paul was still his 6 foot 3 as he claimed, then Stacy must be around 8 feet tall.
Genie was just watching interestedly at the whole hugging scene of this now strange-looking naked couple. For a moment it gave her a warm feeling inside to see these two in a loving embrace that looked more like a mother comforting her son than that a loving couple. Unfortunately, those feelings were being slowly replaced with uncertainty as the thoughts of her and Bruce’s future made it to her mind.

“Bruce, what is going to happen to us?”, Genie said while having a defeated look in her eyes while still watching the couple but now with sadness and pity for them.

 “Don’t worry honey, I will think of something”, Bruce said.

“We just barely survived that weird place from that……mad scientist woman. I’m just scared what is going to happen to us”, Genie said emotionally.

“You saved me honey, you were brave back there in that lab. If you hadn’t spoken up to that giant she probably would let that heavy metal knife break my neck”, Bruce said.

“Only after you tried to rescue me by trying to attack that big monster woman.”, Genie said passionately.

Bruce loved his loyal girlfriend, she had supported him through very much in their relationship.
 
They looked at each other in the eyes started hugging each other and then kissed each other, at that moment they were very happy that they had each other and continued passionately. Because of that, they didn’t hear the faint thuds in the distance getting louder and louder until they noticed it got darker as an enormous shadow loomed now over them.

The imprisoned lovers turned their heads and saw a huge chest covered in blue clothing and parts of a familiar lab coat covering almost all of it except for the center, one in which they were forced to travel not so long ago. They looked up and saw the face of a blond giantess with the glasses and it gave them mixed feelings as this 72-foot woman was both their captor and savior from a more vicious-looking 55-foot Asian woman.

Genie and Bruce went silent and just stared at her face and saw her looking down at them with a neutral non-threatening look, maybe even a caring look.

Helga bent down so that the smaller humans were at her eye level and tried to make them more at ease.
Hi there, don’t be afraid. In a moment I’m going to pick up your quarters and move it to the floor and I will let you out of the cage and take you somewhere where we can have a better talk with each other.

These words seem to put them more at ease and when Helga noticed that, she picked up the terrarium and carefully put it on the floor. It was a smooth trip for Bruce and Genie, gentler than the fast and very uncomfortable confrontations they had before with other giants.

Helga was now in a squatted position.

I will in a moment lower both my hands slowly towards you and pick you up, don’t be startled I will be very careful.

When the little pair were ready in Helga’s eyes, her hands started to descent towards them. Normally she would let a little person climb in her hand, but found it safer for little people, who weren’t used to ride in a giant’s had, to grab them in a fist.

As Genie was seeing one of the giant hands come towards her, she started to embrace her boyfriend again holding him even tighter than before. She would let go of Bruce which Helga found a little troublesome as she wanted to use both hands to hold them in separate hands for more comfort for the tiny humans.

“They are really adorable, Wendy will have a lot of fun with them”, Helga said to herself soft enough that they didn’t hear it.

Helga decided not to break them up and used her right hand to grab them both. She was a very skilled person to hold two people in her hand with just the right force so they wouldn’t fall through her first by accident because of a loose grip and they wouldn’t be injured or crushed either due to a too tight grip.

Bruce and Genie went up with a gentle comfortable pace, it was nothing like they felt with Lynn, Dr. Ming or in Genie’s case, Heidi the little giant girl who thought of the blond woman as nothing more than a doll and pretended it was Supergirl that flew around in circles with great speed. This ride was comfortable and the nice smell of the gigantic feminine hand made it even a pleasant experience as they moved upwards.

When Helga held them to her eye level she started to talk again in a calm, friendly manner.

“I’m going to put you both in my right breast pocket. It has enough room and you’ll have an interesting view of our way there, enjoy”, Helga said.

Helga opened her breast pocket with her left hand, then she used her thumb and index finger holding it open wide enough to fit in the cargo in her other hand. Bruce and Genie felt the grip loosening as they hovered over the opening of Helga’s pocket.

Then the giantess opened her fist and deposited them in.

Helga started moving and the pair inside her pocket felt light thuds as they took in the scenery. They were fully awake this time and just were awed by the experience.

They arrived in one of Helga’s offices and were put on the desk on an elevated plateau so they were somewhat at shoulder level with Helga and close to her eye level. There was a comfortable leather couch there with a table nearby. On that table were cakes and other snacks.

Helga picked up a tray that was on her desk between her thumb and index finger and put in on the table near couch which Bruce and Genie had made themselves comfortable with. There were mugs with some sort of herbal tea on the tray and the smell of it alone felt soothing.

“Drink up, little ones it will make you feel better, also enjoy the snacks on the table if you like”, Helga said in a calm friendly tone.

They followed Helga’s suggestions and drank the tea that tasted very delicious, it felt stress releasing.

After they were somewhat done with the tea and tasty treats and Bruce looked at the impressive looking woman who was also drinking a cup of tea while watching them with curious eyes. But it was on a vastly different scale. The simple act of drinking her tea was amazing to Bruce as he witnessed the amount of tea she drank in a few seconds as he concludes that must have been many gallons inside that monster-sized mug that looked like a barrel to him.

“Well then, we encountered each other on several different occasions but circumstances have prevented us from properly introduce ourselves to one another.

“My name is Helga, Helga Braunn and your names are Bruce and Genie. You arrived on this Island a few days ago. I hope your stay so far was a pleasant one and that our humble accommodations were suited enough for you two to get a good night's rest. I apologize for the inconvenience you may have suffered during your stay at your first location in this facility.

You probably have a lot of questions so feel free to ask me anything if you want to know something”, Helga said

Genie and Bruce were looking at each other thinking of what to say or ask. Finally one of them stepped forward.

“Where are we, what is this place, who are you,.. what are you ….. are we death!?”, Bruce asked frantically.

“Those are a lot of questions all at once, little man and some I answered already, well let me start by telling you, you are not dead. As for who I am, like I said I’m Helga, Dr. Helga Braun and I’m a human being just like you, only a slightly bigger say around 22 meters a little above 72 feet tall.

As for where you are... You are in a facility called, The Hive. A place where creative science with experiments take place to better the world and humanity. We are doing all kinds of cutting-edge research in many fields and I’m proud I can be part of this grandiose movement.”, Helga said.

Bruce just watched as this giant woman just calmly answered his questions. He was looking at different areas of Helga’s body with a curious look on his face. Genie saw her boyfriend starring with interest which triggered her come out from her frightful demeanor to the point she mustered enough courage to speak with the giantess.

“Are Paul and Stacy going to be ok and what is going to happen with us, when can we leave again?”, Genie asked with a tone of uncertainty in her voice.

 She saw Helga’s face changing for a few seconds in something that looked like being disappointed.

“Let me first say, you won’t be harmed anymore so long as you follow my instructions and certain house rules. If you do, I will do everything in my power so you can have a good fulfilling life here.”, Helga said.

That also applies to your friends in Dr. Ming’s care. If they follow her rules, which are within the boundaries of our house rules, then they have nothing to worry about. She can be rude to little people but isn’t allowed to physically harm or kill them.

Bruce and Genie let those words sink in and were happy to hear those reassuring words, but the way Helga said they could have a good life here made them uneasy again.
Genie started crying a little and said, “We can’t leave, can we?”

Bruce wanted to show strength and courage and tried to comfort his girlfriend who buried her head in his chest. While Genie was doing that, Bruce looked up at Helga with a pleading expression on his face.

“Please don’t despair you two, your situation isn’t hopeless. There is maybe a way for you to get permission to go home after a certain period of time.”, Helga said.

The blond Titaness saw that that piece of information calmed them down again and they looked up at her at full attention again.

“Listen carefully and I will explain what you need to know.”, Helga said.

End of chapter 09.

Please review.