- Text Size +

Chapter 03 – The Incredible growing Wendy

 

“I’m going to take some scans and pictures of you now and then we will start the growth procedure.”, Helga said through the microphone. She was looking through a large glass window to her left, down at Wendy who was standing against a dark-colored concrete wall in a large hall.

 

Wendy was looking up to the right side of the hall through the gigantic looking glass that was at a height from forty to seventy-five feet and saw Helga smiling at her. She herself was standing on a yellow square painted area with a black bull’s eye in the middle. Behind her stood a giant measurement ruler painted on the wall that went all the way up to twenty-nine meters or ninety-five feet.

 

The enormous hall was about one hundred and sixty-four to one hundred and sixty-four feet in length and width with a one hundred and twenty-foot-high ceiling. It was dimly lit by lights hanging on every top side of the walls in the room.

 

Next to the giant window in the far-right corner stood a gigantic door that led to the control room where Helga and some other staff members were present.

 

Then she looked at the other side, where she saw smaller sized windows, one at ground level, one at twenty-five feet and one at sixty feet. These were rooms on different floors and were meant for regular sized people and smaller giants who were still on a slow growth path to become a full giant.

 

There were also some car tunnel entrances at the other side of the hall, she looked straight at, but the most prominent feature in the huge hall was hanging from the middle of the ceiling. A gigantic sphere with all kinds of pointy spikes coming out of it.

 

The device was now starting to shoot thin lines of green lights at her that were moving up and down on her body. It was scanning her first, just like Helga explained.

 

While that was happening, Wendy reflected on the most bizarre events she witnessed today, like meeting the giantess Helga and the mini-tour she got of a small part of this enormous facility. The number of floors underground and the sheer size of the hall rooms and corridors had been just mind-boggling.

 

From a moving cart at a height of forty feet she a got a view of the layout. Some stuff seemed very old fashioned and other things state of the art. But these details were trivial compared to the vast scale of it all which made even the most mundane room a sight to behold.

 

And then there was the offer from Helga to modify Wendy’s size into something more suitable for this facility. Helga went into much detail about the procedure and an estimated timeline for Wendy’s growth path after the procedure. Wendy just listened in awe, as Helga talked about these modifications as if they wore the most normal procedures in the world.

 

The place and the offer itself were more than extremely interesting and appealing to Wendy, that she quickly accepted Helga’s proposal to undergo this growth procedure she called the Brobdingnag treatment.

 

In the control room that was lit up like a room to watch X-ray photo’s, Helga was almost done with the scans and photos as she enhanced some parts on the view screens to 100,000 times so that even the most minuscule growth in Wendy would be registered. Helga wasn’t alone in the control room, other giants wanted to see what all the commotion was about.

 

“You really have a lot of faith in this outsider, Helga. I’m reading her resume and some other data that we have of her and though she has the right skill-set, she doesn’t seem more special in the potential physical growth department than other candidates we already have here in our stock”, a sixty-foot brown haired giantess said who was standing behind Helga.”

 

“Hilda, look at those stats on the screen, it says her height is six feet. She was 5”10 before I had a cup of tea with her. That is almost 3% growth in a time span of only a few hours.”

 

“You must be kidding, no one grows that fast with only those trigger chemicals.”, Hilda said with disbelief.

Helga in her excitement just ignored her and continued with configuring the growth accelerator device.

 

“Hello Wendy, we are going to start the treatment in a few moments, you will see many colors and rays coming at you, and it will feel like you are moving with incredible speeds in different directions, don’t be afraid of it.”, Helga said in a reassuring tone.

 

“After this you will be approximately 20 feet tall, that is just above the 6-meter mark and enough to assist us in our work and don’t worry about your suit, that is a specially designed stretch suit that can take 4.5 times your original size”, Helga explained.

 

“Isn’t that a little optimistic Helga?  Even with her 3% growth in the last hours, most candidates at best grew to 2.4 times their original size”. Next, you are going to tell me that after the procedure she will 10 times her size within 5 months.”, Hilda said.

 

Helga smiled at that remark. “I told Wendy she would be around 10 times her size in just a month and 12 times her size in 2 months”.  Helga said with much pride.

 

Hilda and the others just went silent with those bold statements from Helga. Hilda than got her composure back and remembered she had a job to do and that was recording this procedure and report it to the Elders.

 

From one of the tunnels, Wendy heard some noise what sounded like a heavy vehicle coming closer toward the room. A few moments later a massive tank came slowly out of the tunnel. Wendy had seen such a model in a museum once, it was an old WW2 German Panzerkampfwagen Tiger-1 tank. She remembered Helga telling her that this would be used as a strength test after the procedure was done.

Seeing that kind of heavy tank coming into the room. Hilda and the other staff members knew Helga was serious because you had to be at least 20 feet in height to be able to push the weight that tank possessed.

 

When the tank was placed in the middle of the room, the men quickly got out of the tank and ran toward the side and the door made for normal sized people.

 

The scans and photos were done and two 3d images of Wendy appeared on the table. Helga then asked for the last time if Wendy was ready. When the college sophomore answered with a loud convincing YES, the blond-haired scientist pressed the button that started the procedure. Alarm sounds started to go off and all the doors and tunnel entrances were starting to close. The engine of the growth accelerator was starting up and a big countdown screen became visible for everybody to see.

 

To Wendy, it sounded just like an engine of a small Airbus before take-off.

The sound got louder and louder as the counter came closer to zero.

Finally, the counter reached zero and the device shot a sharp beam at Wendy which made a high pitch sharp cutting sound.

 

When the beam hit her body, it gave a feeling as if she was in a moving commercial airliner that was accelerating to get enough speed to take off the ground.

 

Helga and the other giants looked at the screens with the enhanced visuals of Wendy’s cells and there was already some minuscule growth visible.

It started faster than expected, the crowd in the room got excited.

 

Wendy herself didn’t notice the growth yet, only the feeling of sitting in a small commercial airliner that was accelerating when suddenly she felt a lift-off.

 

Wendy now noticed the changes around her. Because the growth of her body was so perfectly proportional at each interval, it was like everything around her slowly but visibly shrank.

 

1.2, …… 1.3, …… 1.5. … 1.7. The multiplier counter on the monitor screens went up and within four minutes Wendy was 1.7 times her original size which meant she was over ten feet tall.

“It is actually happening, …… I’m growing, this is absolutely amazing”, Wendy thought.

 

2.0,…………. 2.4, …… 2.8. Within just 3 minutes she was over 17 feet tall and the stretch suit easily expanded with the young woman.

“Wow, her growth rate is accelerating. She is going over the 3.0 mark if this keeps up”, Helga said excitedly. The rest was stunned by what they saw. The speed at which Wendy grew and the starting size of around 18 feet was just unheard of.

 

3.1………….. Wendy was now 3.1 times her original size. The growth was slowing down and eventually stopped at 3.8 times her original size.

 

Wow, I estimated her to be around 2.9 or a little above after this treatment and at a much slower pace.

Helga thought to herself, that the extremely fast growth path for Wendy to reach full size in about a month was even exaggerated by her. She now estimated that Wendy would be at the full size in just a week.

 

The Giants were celebrating of what they just witnessed and this was the breakthrough they were looking for. “This is an amazing find, Helga. 22 feet and 2 inches. A record height in record time. She probably will be at full size in a couple of weeks. Can’t wait to present these figures to the elders and see the look on their faces.”, Hilda said in an ecstatic voice.

 

In the midst of the celebration, one of them stared at the screens and noticed that Wendy’s cells were still active and even showed some very small growth activity that was increasing.

 

“Hey, look she is still not done growing”, said the surprised giantess. Before they could register what was going on, the alarm sign went off signaling that a dangerously fast growth was in progress.

 

Wendy started growing again and much faster than before. The multiplier counter was going up again. 4.3, 4.5, 4.8.

 

The Giants didn’t know what to make of it. But they worried about possible dangers and set the accelerator at a setting that would contain, slow down, or stop the growth.

It was working, barely. From this point on, Wendy started to feel some discomfort and seeing the worried looks of the people behind the glass made her more anxious.

 

When the multiplier size counter hit the 5.1 mark, the stretch suit was starting to make ripping sounds.

The laser device was showing smoke and was working hard and heated up just to slow down her growth.

These forces colliding with each other were now increasingly hurting the almost 30-foot woman.

 

Finally, the laser couldn’t contain Wendy’s growth anymore and short circuited and all computer screens went black. An explosion of growth followed within a few seconds as the red-haired woman burst through her clothes and grew to a much larger size, an event the people in the control room could only witness part of because of the smoke covered the room. Visibility fading away until it was completely gone.

 

The now nude Wendy couldn’t see anything before her eyes but felt she was still growing. At what speed or how big she didn’t know, but it gave a liberating feeling as if she was being freed from some shackles she was bound to. Her body kept expanding until it violently stopped and Wendy was catapulted in a forward direction and fell down on top of the Panzerkampfwagen Tiger 1 tank with her upper body, crushing the vehicle flat in an instant.

 

Wendy’s hard landing was even heard loud and clear in the control room. Helga feared for Wendy’s well-being, but nobody could run to her aid, because the safety locks on the door were still active.

 

All the visual devices in the control room were down. It would take 2 minutes before the door could be opened again…. 10 seconds had passed by but it felt more like 10 minutes for the staff in the control room. 15 seconds. The view screens came on again and slowly the statistic figures came on the screen again, one by one.

Then came a figure just barely visible, because it was going on and off, that shocked the hell out of the staff.

“That can’t be right, that just can’t be accurate!!!”, said Hilda.
“It is probably broken”, said another staff member acting calm, but was visibly in shock too.
Then there was a big silence. The whole group kept staring at the screen, at the multiplier number, ………. TWELVE-POINT-ONE.

 

Finally, the door opened and the women came running to Wendy, to see if she was ok. The smell of burned metal covered the room. The ventilators went back on again and the smoke slowly dissipated from the room and visibility returned.

 

Helga and the others saw Wendy lying unconscious on the ground, face down. Beneath her breast, pieces of the heavy tank were sticking out. The stats on the screens appeared to be accurate judging at the size Wendy was now, meant that she was now 69 feet and 5 inches and weighing 117.504 kg (235,000 lbs).

 

An excited Hilda was now calling from a wired phone in the control room and desperately talked with her superiors what she just witnessed. She looked through the window at the young intern lying on the ground in the growth room and could hardly believe this was the same tiny as before.

“I know it sounds unbelievable, Fraulein, but the subject really grew with 1100 percent within a timeframe of under 20 minutes. Yes, I understand, ok.”

When she was done informing them, she asked Helga to get a blood sample from Wendy tomorrow morning.

 

Wendy was regaining consciousness and seemed to have suffered only minor injuries which made Helga deemed it safe to escort the intern to her room. Looking at Helga and the environment she came to the realization that she was much bigger than the expected size after the treatment and estimated her height at around 70 feet.

Wendy laughed about the situation, it didn’t feel to her that she was now gigantic because everything in the facility made her feel normal sized now as if she was shrunk before and was brought back to normal size. The same places she was just hours ago, the surreal alien looking surroundings of giant halls, rooms, doors and people, now looked normal to her.

 

“Here we are, Wendy. Room 419, this will be your private room.”

Helga opened the door. From Wendy’s perspective, the room's dimensions appeared to be only 14 by 20 feet with a 10-foot-high ceiling and looked perfectly normal from her perspective.

 

This was the first room she saw that didn't feel sterile. It was nicely decorated, the furniture and walls had soft colors. Helga removed what seemed like little ladders and stairs of different sizes at the desk, drawers, sofas, tables etc. They were meant for Wendy to move easily around the room until she grew into it.

 

Helga then showed her around.

"Here is your personal notebook, tablet, cell phone and in this big box on the floor, there is a welcome present for you. Here in the back is the kitchen and there is your personal bathroom”, Helga said.

Wendy noticed that Helga tried to hide behind her professional demeanor, but it wasn’t working. Helga’s satisfaction about the whole situation was so clearly written on her face.

 

The pair were now near the bed where Helga removed the last of the small ladders and stairs.

On the night drawers near the bed, was a strange small box like contraption with a handle on it. On closer inspection, Wendy saw it was some sort of portable dollhouse. It had a bed, kitchen, toilet, shower. It had amazingly realistic detail, even the tiniest objects.

It suddenly made sense to Wendy. This was not a dollhouse or doll box, but a real living container made for normal sized people.

"This was meant for you as living quarters if you had to think about taking the procedure or decided not to, but seeing you did, this thing isn't necessary anymore for you. I can store it away", Helga said.

 

"Can I keep it and examine it? I've never seen anything like this before. It looks really cute and interesting that I would have fitted in there".

 

"Of course you can. I see no harm in that, we have more of those carriers so have fun with it.

I will now take my leave and let you have some rest, Ms. Wendy. If you need something or have questions, just use the wired phone.

When you are rested, I or someone else will show you around the base and how things work around here".  After these words, Helga left the room.

 

Wendy explored the small carrier box a little and put it down. She was now focused on the present next to her desk on the floor, walked to it and unwrapped it.

“Wow, what a beautiful model of a ship, this thing is so incredibly detailed.”, Wendy said in an excited tone.

She always loved small models of boats, planes, cars, etc. She examined it with a passion. It was a Princess Type model V40. She played with the tiny chairs and the steering wheel. She looked and poked where she could and then saw the name on the bowl,…….. “The Sea King”.