- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Chapter 27 – The Hunt


Twin Peaks

Judy, Roy, and Mark were taking some furniture from the second floor. These were bigger than they were used to but managed to carry with them taking each a corner of the same side and 17-foot Judy the other side who had little trouble. 


“Thanks for helping us”, Judy said. 


“No problem, Judy, we are happy to help you and your family”, Roy said. 


“Back in New York I helped some friends with several housing movements so I have some experience. I hope we can be of help, with our limited strength, at least compared to you guys”, Mark said. 


“Don’t worry about that Mr.Steiner, my mom likes and respects you and so do I and my little sister.”, Judy said. 

“Glad I can be of some use. Your mother, boyfriend, or Scarlet would be of greater help in this.”, off-duty deputy Steiner said. 


“Alas Samantha can barely fit in here anymore”, Roy said looking annoyed at his underling. 


“Besides, Mom and Jason are moving all the stuff from downstairs with a specially designed trailer for moving a substantial amount of stuff.”, Judy said 


“My little sister isn’t allowed in the house either for obvious reasons.”, Judy said.


“Ahh, why not big sis, I want to help too now that I’m big and strong”, Scarlet said just standing next to the house staring with her huge eyes through the second-floor window. 


As long as you don’t try to come inside and don’t lean on the house or it will collapse thanks to your multiple tons weight. 


“Let me help you guys”, Scarlet said. 


“It doesn’t fit through that window, Scarlet”, Judy said raising her voice.


No moment sooner a huge hand tried to force its way through the relatively narrow space of the window opening. Squeezing wood sounds were made as the muscles of the huge girl’s hand ripped a wider opening into the wooden frame as her fingers spread out making the space wider. 


The hand, then the rest of her arm could now fully enter the hallway as masses of flesh passed by the two strong men, the spreading fingers pushing them aside and simultaneously picking up the furniture with ease. 


“Easy there, don’t put too much force on your grip, Scarlet”, Roy said


Scarlet grabbed the furniture piece with ease and was pulling it towards the window in, a to her, careful enough pace. 


But to Judy, it was a little too fast-paced as she had to increase her speed to keep up.


“Not so rough, slow down!”, Judy yelled


Judy was now just hanging on until she was close at the window opening and had to quickly let go as the younger sister pulled it through the window outside at her position holding the couch without effort at chest height around 34 feet of the ground.  


“You almost pulled me out of the window and could have seriously hurt me, you stubborn brat”, Judy said.


“O sorry, I didn’t know I was going too fast, little big sister, tee hee.”, Scarlet said proudly.


“Just be careful next time.”, Judy said.


“Hey sis? mom and Jason are already gone with their bags and I can see them walking from here and I can even see our new big house from here. Being big is so cool and fun, everything is so small now, tee hee.”


“They are walking with all that heavy stuff all the way up there?”, Mark said.


“You are seriously still surprised…, have you not got used yet to seeing their new size? Their increased strength that comes with it is not hard to imagine”, Roy said.


“That distance was already much shorter for them around, than for you and I. Sam more than doubled her height and Jason is around 3 times his previous size. I think they will manage”, Roy said.



Somewhere else.,


My mission today was to capture some trespassers that resided on different sides of the Island. 

I have been taught a fair number of skills in the Self-Improving Training Camp. I was tested handling dolls and some vehicles with Ms. Janssen, Cindy, Elsa, and a few others. Thanks to Helga who I assisted in handling many small creatures and objects of various shapes and sizes over the course of my time spent on the Island, I had the experience to easily pass those tests.


Cindy was guiding me through the dense forest and we whore specially designed shoes that absorbed a lot pressure and tremors of our continuous footsteps. This made it possible to keep the decibels low enough to sneak up onto unsuspecting little people.


Elsa was supposed the rendezvous with us but was a no-show so Cindy decided that we should move on without her.


We finally reached our destination and were hiding behind thick bushes and saw a camp in the clearing.


Cindy urged me to back up a little and create a little distance between us on the camp.


“Wendy, before we go further, I want to be sure you are up to this. Are you ok with doing this?”, Cindy asked sincerely.


Wendy was thinking about it. She reminded how she failed at the University and ruined her chances at a better future. She didn’t want to back out and wanted to show the staff and to herself how capable she was. Besides, they weren’t going to get hurt and if she didn’t do it, somebody else on the Island would take her place….. 


This was the moment of truth.


“I’m ok with it, let’s do this”, Wendy said determinedly.


Cindy looked back at Wendy with a substantial amount of pride. 


“That’s my girl, go for it, Red.”, Cindy said with an excited whisper.


The now official huntress went back in the direction of the campers followed by her looking through the bushes at the clearing again. She studied the situation for over a period of 5 minutes. and counted a total of 5 individuals. 

Other than some ground rules of not physically hurting her targets was completely left to the imagination of Wendy how to proceed in capturing them.

She would wait until all 5 of them were back into the caravan. Finally, they were all inside and Wendy slowly moved towards the caravan. She didn’t know how much they would feel her footsteps touching the ground, but it was clearly very soft as there was no reaction or sudden loud noises from inside.


She was now standing in front of the caravan and then squatted down. The Intern got used to lifting different types of vehicles at the base and training camp and could, therefore, determine the weight and how much pressure it could take from her hand when applying different levels of force.


“Well here goes nothing”, The red-haired giantess said as her hands were heading towards the caravan.


When her fingertips touched the metal layer of the caravan it was a familiar feeling like back at the base. She was glad to have done it many times because on her first time she put too much pressure on it and bent the metal too much, but put too little pressure on it and it could fall out of your hands.


Some of her fingers were under the caravan for lift strength as she now held it with both hands, her left thumb at the door, so they couldn’t open it. Wendy now slowly lifted the caravan up and she hearts some panicking sounds coming from in there.


Wendy felt faint repeated tappings at the right side of her thumb on her left hand. It was the door that the men and women inside tried to open. This was the second reason she was taught why to block the door.

She didn’t want it to be possible for them to open the door in mid-air and possibly fall from a lethal height.

As she was lifting it further up, some faint screamings from the caravan reached Wendy’s ears.


“Please stay calm, people in the caravan. You won’t be harmed, but please get away from the door, because you are 15 meters from the ground in mid-air now”, Wendy said.


The attempts at opening the door and the screams stopped instantly.


She carried them back to Cindy. They had a box ready to put the caravan in. It had handles on all sides and was meant for at least 2 people to carry.


Wendy placed the caravan in the corner of the box where special clamps would hold it in place.


“Well done Red, you did that excellent and on your first hunt”, Cindy said.


“Thanks, but I guess this was one of the easier assignments”, Wendy said.


“Don’t downplay your accomplishments, keeping our great projects a secret from the outside world is an important task, you did very well in a calm manner”, Cindy said.


Wendy gave a nice but modest smile back upon hearing those words.


“What will happen to these people? are they going to a processing center?..”, Wendy asked.


“Correct, you did your homework well, and after that these little trespassers will be placed in one of the habitats that would suit our little friends the best”, Cindy said.


"If you are up for it, we can do some more capturing. It can give you some experience in different settings or we could go back to base and we can do the processing of our spoils.", Cindy said.


“Let me think about it, both those options sound interesting”, Wendy said excitedly as the pair walked away.


Unbeknownst to them, there was more activity going on in these parts of the forest down below. Two jeeps and something on a trailer were slowly and quietly moving around.


“They didn’t see us thank our lucky stars. That diversion worked perfectly and only 2 gigantic hunters present.”, one of the men said.  


“Their security is becoming more lacking these last days, our sources were telling the truth.”, said the other excited.


“Their security was already getting lax, but their key facilities seem to be still as fortified as ever.”, the commanding officer of the group stated.

Since the New Intern came on this Island, many different movement patterns not seen before had been made by the leaders.