- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Chapter 22 - Mythos

“The history of the giants from Mesopotamia”, a guest speaker from the University of Austin said in a college presentation center at the Erasmus University at Rotterdam. 


A College room was full of eager students attending this lecture and one medical student, in particular, was extra excited in following this presentation. 


It was her third time at this lecture off alternative ideas by the same speaker. The previous one was about Amazon women and speculation of their size and lifestyle and some circumstantial evidence of their existence.


The first one was about the same topic as this history lesson was and the red-haired girl was slowly mesmerized and she wasn’t sure if the cause was the topic itself or the interesting-looking speaker who spoke with such passion and conviction, Professor Jack Petersen. 


But it encouraged her enough to attend his future lectures again when the option was presented and planned to ask him some questions going in deeper through those interesting subject matters of history, mythology, and science. 


“These legendary giants were believed to have lived three centuries ago, some older civilizations even before that time period have made mentions of giants in their myths, and as time passed many slightly different versions of the stories were told. 

An interesting theory was presented after some researchers and archeologists claimed to have found evidence that not only were they bigger than many believed. In fact, some stories told that some were around 20 to 30 feet tall, that is 10 meters. 

A very ancient stone tablet with old text written on it was found which they spoke about their leaving and when they would return to the world.


Just like the older Mesopotamians and according to their calendar I believe that someday around 1900 and 2050 The Giants will reappear on this Earth. We as species should look forward to that moment as these beings could hold a lot of wisdom in many facets and could greatly enrich our lives.


“Wow, Giants among us, wouldn’t that be interesting.”, Wendy thought loud.


“That seems more like a fantasy story, Mr. Petersen”, Some man said among the crows with an expensive-looking suit who was seated way the back. 


Professor Petersen looked in the crowd trying to locate the spot where the disapproving opinion came from and recognized him.


“Ah, it seems we have a guest from the Smithsonian Institute who followed me all the way to Rotterdam. Still trying to actively derail and cover-up archeologist findings of the history of giants”, the professor said.

 

“Just keeping an eye out that you don’t go too far with your stories and ideas, corrupting these minds of innocent young impressionable people.”, the man said.


“It’s this guy again, Linda. He was also constantly interrupting the previous lecture about the giant amazon women. I almost forgot about him because the topic itself and the professor’s told it in such an interesting way.”, Wendy said.


Linda saw her friend getting annoyed as the man in her eyes tried to belittle the professor with intentionally weak arguments and then stood up.


“We young people can think for ourselves, Mr…., what is your name?”, Wendy asked.


“I’m Mr. Lawrence Quinton, liaison of the Smithsonian Institute, when it comes to history, we are the authority and guardians of what is true or not. These so-called giants were 7 feet tall at best and the average person was much smaller back then, there is nothing special about them.


Wendy was about to argue more.


“And that concludes this history lesson, I’m Jack Petersen, and thank you for listening.”, the professor said.


After concluding his long passionate speech, the class stormed out as their hunger for food got the better of them.

The man from the “Smithsonian Institute” walked out in a calm arrogant manner as Wendy's eyes followed him until he was out of sight and she was sure he was gone.


“You go ahead, Linda, I want to ask the professor some questions. 


“Alright, don’t take too long with your date”, The much taller Linda said teasingly to her much smaller friend as she departed the room. 


Wendy walked towards him and as she came nearer the young student of the Erasmus University was more in aww is he was over 6 feet tall and good-looking to her for an older guy.


“Miss de Vries, I’m surprised at seeing you at this lecture with a topic you have already been to in a previous lecture. 


“I was very captivated by your speech about the existence of certain mythical creatures like Titans and gods of ancient Greece Professor Petersen. Is there a possibility that giants are still somewhere in existence on this world and where they went”, the young student asked in a curious, but humble manner? 


Jack looked at this curious young woman with a warm smile.


“Here let me show you an interesting picture on the screen.”, The professor told.


What was shown on the view screen captivated Wendy immediately?


“This is Gilgamesh from the Babylonian old legends and positioned around him were smaller warriors, horses, and maids worshipping him.

If we look at the size of smaller people and take into account the average size they had back then, we can estimate from this comparison that he was around 40 feet tall… That’s around 13 meters tall. Making him much taller than the popular belief that he had an estimated height of 5.5 meters…. Can you imagine a creature like that walking among us, miss de Vries?”, the professor said.


The more she stared at the beautiful piece of art, the more she felt a heat rising in her body. The picture of the handsome colossal man gave her an increasing amount of arousal.


“What’s happening to me, I can’t control myself as her clothes fell off !!, getting hot”, the sophomore said.


A moist mist surrounded her, turning thicker, and a hot water feeling was surrounding her naked body as the sweat steadily came out on to the surface of her skin to counteract the increasing temperature her was exuberating. 


Wendy was getting more sensual vibes as the touches of four small arms and hands were enough to tip the scales from composure (as all obstacles were removed)to losing control which triggered her own hands to follow their lead and started to slowly lower her right hand beneath the water in the direction of her private parts. Once the appendix arrived her fingers moved along sensually across different moist parts accompanied by subtle moaning sounds. Wendy was pleasing herself. 


The American couple ceased at trying to squeeze and caress her nipples as they sank deeper underwater making it harder for Bruce and Genie to continue and climbed up the upper half of her huge breast, so they would stay above water, and we're curious to see that even with her closed eyes, the giantess’s facial features gave away. 


She opened her eyes and realized she had a flashback-mixed in a daydream, the chemicals in the water and frolicking of the tiny couple with each other and her body must have caused her flashback to turn into a strange but enjoying erotic dream. 


Suddenly the doorbell was ringing. “O shit, I forgot about my appointment with Ms. Janssen”, Wendy said startled as her wild reaction caused some waves that pushed the pair away.


“Sorry about that, Mr. McKenzie and Ms. Genie.”, I’m going to see who that is”, Wendy said in a hurry to get out of the bathtub.


The 2 captives were reminded again how fast these giants could move, as the enormous mass of their handler moved like lightning upwards in a standing position followed by immediately running towards her clothing in the other room.


The intern dressed up with haste until she found herself sufficiently presentable to answer the door. 


“Who is it?!”, Wendy still asked knowing the answer.


“It’s Ms. Janssen, We had a meeting scheduled at your apartment”, Ms. Janssen said.


The cleaned-up woman opened her apartment door and saw her new teacher wasn’t alone as she was accompanied by Elsa and Dr. Braunn.


“Welcome to my humble abode”, Wendy tried to sound confident as if she was fully prepared.


“Hi Wendy, we have already met before briefly, my name is Femke, Femke Janssen and I will be your teacher for all your physical training program”, Ms. Janssen said as she shook Wendy’s smaller hand.


“I hope she is ready for it”, Elsa said with a subtle jab.


“The council thinks she is sufficiently ready”, Helga said with a tiny hint of dismay in her facial features.


“Those simpletons have n…..”, Elsa said caught off midsentence.


“Well, I have the final say in this, who is ready enough or not and I agree with the council’s assessment of this fine young lady”, Ms. Janssen said.


“I’m so grateful and honored to get this promotion, looking forward to many new lessons and projects I will receive. Thank you”, Wendy said.


“You’ve earned this, Wendy. You are very well mannered, talented and a hard worker”, Helga said proudly as she stepped forward.


Here you are, your keycard has been updated, and check your phone, the files are on your Ydrassil Operating System.”, Helga said. 


Wendy did just that and looked at “Nieuwe bestanden(‘new files’ in Dutch)” and saw a folder named ‘habitats’ and clicked on them.

“Wow!”, Wendy said as she had scrolled through countless different habitats with different names. The ones that stood out were the Roman-Greek-habitat, Jurassic habitat, Amazon Western 1950 habitat, Swimming Penn habitat, and Combat training habitat.


“These names look cool and sound like exciting places to visit”, Wendy said as these habitats piqued her curiosity enormously.


“You can go visit these places under the supervision of my daughter and Cindy or another senior staffer like Ms. Janssen and me.”, Helga said.


“I recommend the Roman-Greek-Habitat, a wonderful place to get relaxed”, Ms. Janssen said.


“If Wendy does well in the special training exercises”, Elsa cut in before her instructor could elaborate on some of the mentioned habitats in detail


“We will be spending a lot more time in teaching you how to move with stealth around on the Island or in the water that is part of the many other elaborate physical and mental training”


“How is your project coming along, are Bruce and Genie happy to be in your care,”, Helga asked.


Wendy was a bit unprepared for that question and replied, “Yes, we took a refreshing bath together and watched some interesting media that was available from the Hive’s database.”, the young intern said.


“Don’t panic, my visit was meant to give you your new card and congratulate you, not to judge you”, Helga said calmly.


“Where are they now, Wendy?”, Elsa eagerly asked.


The Red-haired giantess turned her head around in de direction of the bathroom as that gesture seemed enough for Helga’s oldest daughter to quickly move towards that suggested location where the couple still laid afloat in a somewhat relaxed state in the lukewarm water.


Because of the low water stand, they couldn’t see and hear over the huge wall-like sides of the bathtub while Elsa moved towards them until a huge shadow loomed over them. Not panicking under the assumption that it was their trusted handler, they suddenly got anxious when seeing the huge young blond teenager extend her hands toward them.


“Let me take a look at you little tiny man”, Elsa said holding Bruce in her right fist, with prying eyes at Bruce’s physique.


“You don’t look as good as my Hercules, but for the likes of her, you are probably sufficient.”, Elsa said in a softer tone that couldn’t be heard by the others in the living room.


Wendy’s male pet wasn’t focused on the blond giantess words and his gaze was occupied with scanning her body parts and mostly her face as his eyes got somewhat lost in her pair of massive blue eyes.


Genie still in the water, overheard Elsa talking, and the sentence, “but for the likes of her” resonated in her brain, in doubt if she meant Wendy or her. At that moment this was more important to her than the left hand of the oversized blond bimbo that was reaching out to her. Now in her grasp, Genie was moved up at the same height level as her boyfriend.


“Your teeny-tiny woman seems upset, she is still cute though, maybe my man-pet can have fun with her”, Elsa said.


“Leave my Genie alone”, Bruce said with a stern face.


“Both of you are very brave, talking like that to me, I should definitely introduce my pet to Wendy’s pets”, Elsa said with a faint smile.


Elsa quickly put the two of them in her breast pocket as she could hear her mother approaching impatiently and annoyed.


The youngest person in the room then turned around seeing her bigger mother already with a carrier cage in her left hand and the right arm and open hand extended towards her daughter making a clear gesture.


“Alright mom, here you are”, Elsa said as she reluctantly presented her passengers.


“Let us depart so Femke can have her private conversation with Wendy”, Helga said.


“Wendy, you won’t mind if I take my friends Bruce and Genie with me for a lunch, my daughter here will join you later on your training exercises, isn’t that right Elsa”, Helga said.


“Thank you, guys, for this wonderful day, I enjoyed myself”, Wendy said as they passed by her in the carrier cage and said their goodbyes. 


As the door closed, Ms. Janssen walked closer to Wendy and said, “Shall we sit down at the table and get to business, Wendy?”


The intern complied and anxiously await what this discussion would entail as she saw the 80-foot-tall brunette instructor getting out her tablet from her pocket and putting it on the table.


The Dimensions of this tablet were height 120 inches, width 72 inches, depth 3.6 inches, which to her perception equaled the 10-inch tablet she had with her when arriving on the Island. The weight of 5.5 kilograms felt lighter than 500 grams. 


What appeared on screen was a text file meant for the young giantess to read.


“You probably had this conversation in short with the council, but here on this tablet, you will find their points explained in more detail. 


I hope you will agree with this contract, it is a chance of a lifetime which not many people earn, let alone a newcomer and outsider. “, Femke said.


The young adult read all points carefully and with great satisfaction at the part of enormous amount places she was allowed to see, some alone and some under supervision. The monthly salary and amounts of bonuses for certain assignments.


Wendy read the contract through, only the last part she had some questions about.


“The Hunt”, Wendy read out loud, an activity she heard more frequently through the corridors around her local area since her audience with the council.


Femke pressed on the “+”-button and a whole explanation rolled out on screen.


The promoted intern diligently read further through the enormous amount of text making sure if it was acceptable enough to warrant all the perks she read beforehand.