- Text Size +

Chapter 20 - Preparations Part 2

 

Meanwhile, through the corridors of Berlin station, an eager Cindy was giving her smaller passengers a little tour of some parts of the base. The carrier was positioned on a table-kart which and some clams held it in place.

 

“Wait a minute, let me adjust my headset, so I can hear you guys better”, Cindy said.

 

Bruce and Genie were listening at the intercom in their carrier and could hear the biggest giant they had seen tinkering with her microphone.

 

“More than 300.000 US dollars’ worth of headset equipment, one would expect that the auto audio adjustment feature would work correctly”, Cindy smilingly said.

 

The pair were sitting on their couch waiting for the giantess to continue the conversation. 

Cindy was done calibrating her headset and started to reconnect to the carrier’s audio device.

 

“Nice, so you are originally from Austin, I have never been to Texas before”, Cindy said.

 

“I myself am from Ohio Dayton, not the most special of towns, though the birthplace of the Wright brothers and the GeneticsTech headquarters makes it kind of special.”, Cindy said.

 

The pair was surprised by what this huge woman was saying and looked at each other with some confusion and disbelief.

 

“You were?…, your big, …. how could you…”, Genie asked.

 

“I wasn’t always the size I’m now, back then I was as around as tall as you guys”, Cindy said with a chuckle.

 

That rang a bell to Bruce when he saw Paul’s girlfriend being much taller than her husband when they were in the storage room full of cages. They must have done the same to the woman who was transporting them around the compound.

 

“Remember how Stacy was a whole head taller than Paul. They must have done the same to her”, Bruce said to Genie. 

 

“Paul?... Stacy?... Ah, yes, the other couple that had been trespassing. I have not seen them yet, to be honest”, Cindy said. 

 

Are they alright, what is going to happen with them, Miss Cindy.”, Genie asked concerned.

 

Suddenly one of the walls from the carrier got removed in front of Bruce and Genie and they now had a clear visual view on one side of the room. The occupants were curious as to why their chauffeur had removed the wall between the glass inner and outer wall that kept it in place 

and quickly walked to the invisible-looking plexiglass and tried to take as much of the view as they could.

 

They saw a lot of cages with animals, people in orange suits and people in blue suits and the room was awfully familiar to the couple as they began to shake a little.

 

Cindy was now at the entrance of one of the many lab workspaces and the couple saw a familiar image they never wanted to see again.

 

Cindy’s voice changed in a more serious tone as she answered.

“They are in the care of Dr. Ming and should be around here somewhere in one of our adequate microhabitats”

 

Bruce and Genie started to get nervous, seeing a notorious Asian doctor from her backside wearing a headset busy with probably some form of experiment and stayed silent for a few seconds.

 

“Calm down my little friends, consider yourselves lucky that you been put under Wendy’s care. If you manage to behave well, then you can be integrated into this facility as full citizens and maybe even be allowed to go home as Helga probably explained something like that along those lines.

 

“Please strive for that goal and be helpful little guests to your assigned handler”

 

“I’m sure you guys already have a very good attitude towards her, but you can do so much more….. 

Give Wendy some feet rubs, comfort her like you saw the residents from Habitat 16 do. Let her play with you as if you were here pets, you don’t want to go back to doctor Ming.”, Cindy said.

 

Those words, and in combination with seeing their old tormentor, sank in deeper with every passing second.

Genie’s build of hope seemed to drain away in mere seconds and started to turn into herself. Then the woman slowly turned around her back facing the giant room followed by an embrace of her man as she rested her head in his chest. He in turn put his arms around her back and leaned his head on her right shoulder keeping a clear view of the room.

 

Bruce was scanning and absorbing the room as it was just too interesting to ignore these cages with a very noticeable size difference between the people in it on display. When the huge mass of Dr. Ming moved a little to the left, some other small habitats came into Bruce’s view and found what he been somewhat looking for.

 

He saw a man and a woman in a straight view from a considerable distance of 50 meters, both were clothed in identical blue overall suits.

 

“Hey, Honey, I may be spotted Paul and Stacy in that cage straight ahead of us.”, Bruce said softly.

 

Genie left the embrace and turned around again looking straight forward.

“Are you sure it's them? Their hair and sizes seem different”, Genie said.

 

Cindy hearing the conversation through their intercom that the couple forgot to turn off, decided to slowly push the cart forward near the cage Bruce mentioned. Dr. Ming still didn’t notice her 3 uninvited guests coming inside, depending on your stature, a just living room-sized space.

 

Bruce and Genie’s eyes were focused as they were nearing the cage with a woman sitting on her but with her legs crossed, head down, and a man massaging her arm.

 

Their kart with carrier slowed down and then stopped very close to the cage and was luckily at the same height level as the cage. It was now clear that they were in fact Paul Lecroix and Stacy Jennings as the male inhabitant turned his face and looked straight at them.

 

“Honey, please stop sobbing, we will find a way to make things right, but for now please stand up, we have visitors and you won’t believe who.”, Paul said excitedly.

 

Stacy pulled her head up and saw something completely unexpected. People resembling Bruce and Genie but so much smaller than them, people she thought they would never see again. She rubbed her eyes and stand up to have a closer look. Stacy started to smile and wave when she confirmed it was them. 

The feeling of being a freak crept inside again as the couple’s size and her husband emphasized, they were still their normal selves and it was she who now deviated even more from that standard.

 

Some tears flowed down her face and Genie felt so sad for her that she forgot her own fears and predicament at that moment. Genie tried to comfort her with words and sign language which triggered Mr. Lecroix to try, but he had time reaching her body or face and had to it by rubbing and hugging her upper leg to get physical parts of his emotions through.

 

Adjacent to his wife-to-be, Bruce rubbed his eyes as Stacy did a moment ago if he could see straight as the size difference between the two was now immense. Now that the two were both in a standing position close to each other he could see she was around 2.5 times Paul’s height and also could also roughly guess her height in feet and inches with that frame of reference.

 

“My gosh, she must be more than 2 stories tall.”, Bruce said as that wasn’t the only thing his mind was focusing on. Her beautiful formed body and her rack just pressing against the tight stretchable fabric most captives were given. Really a spitting image of the actress Jessica Biel from the year 2005.

 

Meanwhile, Cindy was approaching the much smaller Dr. Ming trying to talk to her.

The shorter Asian giantess got startled as she was to make an incision into a dead body of a female. 

 

“Geez, don’t sneak up on me like that girl, what do you need Lyn”, Dr. Ming said annoyed, and then took off her headset and put it down on her workbench.

 

“It is me Cindy”, Cindy laughed.

 

Dr. Sarah Ming turned slowly around, “So it is, my not-so-competent assistant has left the door open, I see.

The package you are looking for is in the second drawer behind you.”, Sarah Ming said.

 

“Thanks, you don’t mind if a few of my small-sized friends have a conversation with your blue overall experimental lab rats over there?”, Cindy asked.

 

“Go ahead, so long that you don’t bother me further or stay too long”, Dr. Ming said.

 

Cindy walked up to the drawer and fetched out a small package, smiled at it, and then closed the drawer and started to walk back at where the busy conversation was taking place.

 

“The way their carrier looks makes me think they got the much better deal than us”, Paul said to Stacy.

 

Some faint stomping sounds could be felt and then a shadow loomed over them. It was the giantess they say coming in when she put the carrier cage in front of them.

 

She looked down at them and extended her hand towards the lid and opened their cage and took 2 to normal headsets out her pocket with her other hand and move her open palm towards the size mismatched couple.

 

“Here take these, then you can talk normally with your neighbors instead of shouting or making signs towards each other.”, Cindy said.

 

Paul climbed into the palm to reach the headsets as the altitude of the fleshy floating hand was too high up that simply standing next against it would make it impossible to reach with his arm's inadequate length. 

 

The one in his right hand he lifted up so his bigger another half could reach without bending too much, Cindy didn’t make the effort to lower or elevate the height of her hand as that distance didn’t really register.

 

Stacy reached out to her husband's much smaller hand and seeing that shot made her hesitant for a second annoyed, Paul could see the look of hatred in her eyes, but they were subtly directed to Dr. Ming. One of the many constant reminders, but a split second later her face was back to that sorrowed look and as she picked it up and a faint warm smile towards the man, she passionately made hardcore love so many times before they were rudely abducted.

 

They both had put the size adjustable headsets on. “Ok, now turn them on and press audio auto-discover”. Cindy said.

 

They did just that.

“Good”, Cindy said.

 

“Audio device found. Audio connection with carrier ‘model 300e deluxe’ successfully made”

 

Cindy talked to them and introduced herself as an ex-US citizen and comfort them where she could or was allowed to and then left the four in private to talk and disconnected her headset from the conversation.

The conversations with small talk and what they all have been through were starting. 

 

In the back Cindy some faint screams of orange suit men and woman as they tried to escape the hands of Dr. Ming who reach into one of their cages selecting a few for her eccentric experiments.

 

When they were done, Cindy walked back and made all the necessary preparations to leave the room.

 

“O yeah, one last thing. This was the stock meant for Wendy’s terrarium so her friends could safely have some relief. “

 

She reached for her one of her pockets and grabbed some to her, minuscule blue-purple-colored boxes, and dumped them into Paul and Stacy’s habitat.

"Here enough condoms to make your stay comfortable", she said sincerely and then said her goodbyes and closed the lid.

 

Cindy pulled the table cart slowly out of the room as the couples saw the distance between them growing, Bruce noticed that from a vent in the ceiling 2 women and one guy were watching them and then quickly disappeared out of sight. He could swear that he had seen these women somewhere before.

 

“Let’s go to Wendy’s apartment as she certainly must be done with her meeting”, Cindy said.

 

--

Elsewhere

 

 

A huge tanker left the port of Punta Arenas deep in the night. Its end destination was Cook-port of New Zealand where it would deliver its goods like it routinely always does. But this time on its long route over the southern half of the Great Pacific, it would make a quick stop somewhere in the middle of it. 

A group of somewhat influential people of the GeneticsTech conglomerate would be dropped off at this most secret point as it was not on any map of the internet.

 

When the ship was approaching at the specific coordinates the crew on the bridge saw a very miniature Island immerging in their sights. 

 

When they finally docked, a group of around 10 people got off the ship. The ship itself immediately left going in the direction of its end destination.

 

The group got coordinates to a secret underground building and made their way through it coming across several checkpoints. At the end of that small journey, they arrived at a Submarine pen.

 

They boarded one of the Submarines and almost without delay the ship dived underwater. It went deeper and deeper until it reached its maximum sustainable depth. 

 

“Welcome aboard of The Gigantica 002, honored guests. We have only one very special destination in our schedule that will take around 8 hours, in the meantime enjoy the luxury and hospitality of our crew.”, the captain announced through the speaker.

 

The important people were talking to each other over some dinner in a relatively spacious room, it was the biggest submarine most of them had seen.

 

Close to their destination the captain gave them the heads up, to prepare themselves as they were about to arrive. The ship kept rising until it completely submerged inside a huge cave. 

 

The GenTech people and some of the crew opened the hedge and climb on the top surface of the submarine.

There they saw the very high ceiling of this enormous spacious cave, in front of them, were an enormous number of docks with a huge number of various ships next to them. Lots of containers were stacked on the dry land as it had everything of a modern port city. 

 

Their vessel was heading in the direction of those docks and parked in a vacant spot. The passengers and crew departed of the ship and went their separate ways.

 

The group searched for the welcoming party to guide them around this huge facility.

Finally, a man and woman arrived on a bus to pick them up. Both the man and woman were eight feet tall and that immediately caught the attention of most of the group. Some had seen these types of large people before and the others were too proud to show they were stunned and quickly took on a cool in control demeanor.

 

“Hi my name is Brendon Masters”, the man said

“and my name is Holly Pots”, the woman said.

 

We will be your tour guide for the coming days I think even you ladies and gentlemen from GeneticsTech will find it quite interesting the kind of breakthroughs in science we made here.

 

The group plus the tour guide got onto the bus and they moved away from the dock and harbor area into a dark tunnel. The liaisons hoped the tour didn’t stall too long as they were curious about this meeting, it had to be something huge. For Francesca and Necaxa it was a long time ago, for the others this was a completely new experience, something they inherited from parents or most trusted mentors.

 

“We will first bring you to our finest hotel near Genetics main facilities so you can rest after your long day trip.”, Ms. Pots said.

 

End of Chapter 20