- Text Size +

Chapter 19 - Preparations Part 1

 

The villagers of habitat sixteen were celebrating in their town square, dancing around a huge pair of young adult female feet. The heel was the only part that touched the ground with the other end of the toes several feet from the ground, the feet positioned at a 45-degree angle.

 

The men and women were doing different sorts of tasks. At one of those SUV-sized feet, the nails of these huge toes were being veiled with heavy tools by some man on high ladder contraptions.

At the other foot, the soles and the backside of the toes were being cleaned with a high-pressure fire hose.

 

At some point, a satisfying moan came from above. Some of the people looked up at the long legs going up at a 38-degree angle craning their necks leading up to the midriff, torso, and then the head of Wendy.

She was sitting on a chair with her leg at a 38-degree angle, her legs going over the habitat wall and the heels of her feet reaching the ground inside the habitat space.

 

They could see another taller giantess next to her in a standing position they immediately recognized as Cindy.

 

“It feels good huh Red, your feet being pampered by these tinies”, Cindy said as she started to massage Wendy’s shoulders with increasing effort.

 

Wendy said nothing and just kept looking down at the villagers who were clearly doing their best to give her feet the time of their lives, giving the best pedicure shops back home a run for their money. Not that she had many references to compare with, as she only visited those shops a few times when Linda forced her to come with. Wendy found it weird that these employees would dedicate their time to touch the feet of many strangers on a daily basis.

 

The little villagers were pounding on the soles of her feet and a pair on each foot was tending to her nails.

Two women that seem to be in their mid-thirties, a brunette, and blond, were walking each to a gigantic foot.

The blond walked with a wooden ladder under her arms to the right foot at the long side of it. Then she stopped in the middle seeking the ideal position for the ladder. As she found it, the middle-aged woman threw the ladder against the intern's skin and climbed up with a bucket of water and some towels.

 

The brunette didn’t take a ladder with her and jumped stretching her arms as her hands got a grip at the skin on top of Wendy’s left foot. When she got momentum, she pulled herself up high enough that her legs lean on the skin on the side. From there the fit-looking woman had no trouble with the last part and climbed to the top.

On that reached plateau, she turned her gaze at the blond woman, who was standing on the other foot, with a proud smile as if she won some sort of competition by using her own physical strength.

 

The blond woman looked stoic back and walked towards the toes of the giantess, then put down the bucket and picked up a towel from her shoulder and dipped it in the water. 

 

They both bend down a little holding both ends of the towel in left and right hand and then throwing the towel behind the big toe in front of them while still holding the towel tight in both hands. Next, they leaned backward using the counterbalance of their bodies to tighten the towels grip on the surface of the back and sides of the gigantic toes, they motioned their towels with their hands from left to right, rubbing the toes clean.

 

Wendy was just staring down at the whole enterprise taking place up and around her feet. She underwent it quietly, as her feet were being cleaned and her gigantic nails were being polished with red paint.

 

She then looked at Bruce and Genie sitting on each of her upper legs also looking down with great concentration at the interesting undertaking. Genie looked sideways and saw Bruce watching with great concentration and longing as expected.

 

Then all of a sudden Elsa burst into the room followed by the smaller and younger Brenda.

The pair startled the villagers of habitat 16 which caused some of them spilling paint and water on Wendy’s feet while some of the workforces fell off her feet.

 

“Sorry about that, guys. You can quit your activities and go home, Wendy is needed elsewhere”, Elsa said looking down at the villagers.

 

The villagers immediately listened and were cleaning up.

 

“Hi there tinies”, Brenda said as she moved from behind Elsa making her face visible to the people on the square. This made the villagers clean up even faster and some of them already moved as far away as possible, out of sight of the 2 smallest Titans in the room.

 

“Can I play with these tinies sometimes, Wendy”, Brenda asked.

 

“NO, you can’t Brenda, you are not allowed to handle tinies without supervision from senior ranking staffers.”, Elsa said annoyed before Wendy could answer the little girl.

 

Brenda looked disappointed and Wendy took this distraction to quickly picked up the two little people in her care and put them on the kitchen counter. She was careful not to move her feet as she knew some people were still on top of her feet trying to get down.

 

Wendy then turned her head towards Elsa as Cindy let go of Wendy's shoulders and also focused on Elsa.

 

“Ok, party pooper, what is so important you have burst through the door like wild animal ruining Red’s pedicure.”, Cindy said with a calm smile.

 

Elsa looked at her and said, “Wendy has been summoned to join a council meeting, besides we can make it up with her by bringing her along next time when we’ll visit the Greek-Roman habitat. They are way more professional and creative at handling feet”.

 

“Wow cool I would love to, but these very nice people have given me a unique experience and felt professional to me. When does that meeting start?”, Wendy asked as Cindy looked somewhat surprised by Elsa’s words.

 

“Right now, miss intern, so you better not leave them waiting”, Elsa said.

 

“Ok, I will go right now, let me put on my socks and shoes first”, Wendy said as she hurried to put them on her half-done pedicured feet.

 

“What about Bruce and Genie?” Wendy asked.

 

“You can leave your project with Cindy. She will take care of them until your done with the meeting.”, Elsa said.

 

“Don’t worry Wendy I don’t mind and will take good care of them”, Cindy said.

 

“Alright, thanks Cindy”, Wendy said.

 

“Anytime Red”, Cindy said.

 

The tiny couple didn’t respond and just listened to what was being said.

 

When their handler was done with tying the last knots of her shoelaces, she followed Elsa through the door out of the room. 

 

“I will be escorting you to the council room, just keep following me.”, Elsa said.

 

“I will leave Brenda here with you, I’m sure you don’t mind keeping her entertained”, Elsa said

 

“Hmm…., yes sure, no problem Elsa”, Cindy said.

 

With that, the two young adult giantesses left the room leaving the oldest and youngest giant, the smaller normal-sized couple, and the people of habitat 16 behind.

 

After 10 seconds, Brenda looked through the door to the hallways to see if they were really gone and once she was sure walked back to Cindy.

 

“Hey Cindy can I hold them in my hands for a bit”, Brenda asked.

 

“I don’t think so, they aren’t toys”, Brenda.

 

“Please.. I will be very careful”,

 

“O alright, only If you promise to go away afterward”, Cindy said

 

After hearing their discussion going in a somewhat unfavorable direction. which was loud enough to hear from an 80-foot distance, Bruce and Genie took immediate measures and walked with increasing pace towards their carrier.

“What are they going to do to us, why can’t they just leave us alone”, Genie said as she and her boyfriend 

were almost to relative safety.

 

“Which one do you want to hold, Brenda”, Cindy asked with her back turned towards Wendy’s pets.

 

Brenda went silent for a moment as she wanted to have them both, which cause her to think for a few seconds.

 

“I want the small woman, she looks cute”, Brenda said.

 

Cindy turned around and saw that the couple had quickly retreated into their carrier having and deduced that they must have overheard the conversation.

 

Bruce looked at the troubled face of his girlfriend and wanted the act brave in front of her. 

“Don’t worry, I will go in your place. I don’t think that little girl is going to be too much trouble”, Bruce said.

 

The 6-foot 2-inch man reluctantly came out of the carrier and looked up and already saw Brenda moving toward his position. He wasn’t really keen on being held, but knowing what he heard his fiancée went through when a giant six-year-old played with her like a ragdoll, Bruce’s resolve increased his speed to come out and positioned him closer to the giants like a shield for the love of his life.

 

Cindy smiled, “that is very chivalrous of you, Mr. Mackenzie. Thank you very much for volunteering.”

 

“We will leave Genie to rest in her carrier”. Cindy said looking at Brenda.

 

“Oh. Ah, I wanted the little woman…no matter.

 

“Pick him up gently as Ms. Augenthaler showed you in class with her dolls”, Cindy said.

 

Brenda was quite skilled and picked up the little man with the right amount of force. 

Bruce was surprised at how this small girl could be so patient and gentle in her lifting him upwards in her fist, but when at eye level something was unnerving how she briefly looked at him. The man wasn’t sure that if this girl wasn’t supervised, it would be a much wilder ride.

 

He got petted on the head and slowly rotated around as he was being examined. From her fist, he could see Genie looking worried. Genie was worried and hoped this interaction stayed calm and gentle and tried to convince herself that an older child of around 10 to 12 years old was responsible enough with small hamsters and by extension small people.

 

“Don’t worry Mr. McKenzie. She is quite skilled as you can see, but you can’t leave her alone or she will become a real brat”, Cindy said.

“Hey, that’s not true, I’m nice to small animals.”, Brenda said a little sulking.

 

“Yes, with animals, tinies on the other hand….”, 

 

“Why is she gets to play with some tinies.”, another giantess said that was standing at the door. 

 

“Oh. Hi Glum, glad you are finally here.”, Cindy said. 

 

The 12-year-old giantess looked at Brenda, her view focused on what was clenched in her fist, while Brenda looked back at what her friend was holding. It was her pet T-Rex Snappy. 

 

“Hi Snappy, want to play with Mr. Bruce here “, Brenda said

 

“Ok, alright, you had enough fun, give him to me”, Cindy said with a chuckle at Brenda’s remark

 

Brenda complied and deposited the little male into the open palm of Cindy’s right hand.

 

When Bruce landed on the fleshy surface of the biggest hand he had ever been on, he quickly crawled to the edge to just take in the view of what happening around him.

 

The guest giantess seems to pull something out of her pocket. The man noticed it was a rectangle-shaped small box that the pigged-tailed girl held in her hands. Small being the relative word as he and Genie could easily fit in that box.

 

“Ah, you brought the stuff I had asked for, Thanks Glum”, Cindy said as she curled up her fingers turning it into a fist, and deposited Bruce in her breast pocket freeing her hands followed by her other hand accepting the box that Glum was handing her. 

 

With that, Brenda and Glum both left the room. 

 

She opened the box and let the content drop in her other hand. It was many cans of beer. She picked up one of those six-packs between her thumb and index finger and moved them slowly towards the man in her pocket.

 

“Here you go, take it and hold down tight, I’m going to put you down near the carrier.”, Cindy said.

 

After she deposited him in front of his girlfriend, she opened the inbuilt 31-foot-tall refrigerator and took out a wooden barrel with Jacky O’s written on it.

She picked out a round table from the closet and two chairs and put them on the table. The couple got the hint and sat down and both opened a can of beer of Shiner Bock.

 

“Finally, some alone time so I can have a nice conversation with my fellow Americans.”, Cindy smiled.

 

--

Elsewhere

 

After Elsa parted ways, Wendy was nervously walking through the corridors that would lead to a place she had never been before and her upgraded keycard was many times needed to through locked doors. Helga told the young intern about this day that because of her promotion she would have to occasionally report to some VIP of the Hive facility.

 

Her mentor also warned her that they were arrogant and sometimes blowhards and that she shouldn’t be intimidated into doing stuff the young giantess didn’t like.

 

At the end of her journey, she came upon a large 2-part door that made her feel small as it was around 200 feet tall. On top of the door was some text. She tried out her keycard on the available card reader mounted on the wall next to the door and as her feelings expected it didn’t open the huge large doors.

 

“Welcome Miss de Vries to the council of favorites to the Elders. My name is mistress Gwendoline”. A short-blond woman said that seemed to be the leader of that group of 10 giantesses.

 

“Thank you, Mistress, it is an honor to be here in this impressive hall”, Wendy said with courtesy.

 

“What you think of your internship so far? Probably nothing like you ever imagined before”

 

“Well, now that the formalities are out of the way we can start with the business at hand”,  

 

“To be honest when we looked at your resumé, and your history of making trouble at your local medical University, we saw you had fights with the board of directors at your local University and even was threatened to be expelled and you chose to leave for an art school. “, Chairwoman Gwendoline said.

 

Wendy could hear the disapproval in her voice and from the others who started to whisper.

 

“You weren’t exactly our first choice. But somehow Helga and other import figureheads recommended you passionately for this intern job.”

 

“You have been here with us for a couple of months assisting with Dr. Helga Braunn on the medical treatment of wounded animals. Categorizing and maintaining some minor habitats and getting familiar with some of our scientific projects.

 

We are pleasantly surprised and satisfied with how you have adapted and are performing. Because of that, you have been given a side project and some more clearance to certain parts of the Hive.

 

Speaking of that, we will update your card so you will now have access to some of the B areas as well. Only A and higher-class clearance areas are not accessible for you.

 

We want to expand your knowledge and abilities and hope you say yes to some extra interesting activities which are great for your development.

 

Instructor Janssen and Dr. Ming will be added to your current group of educators. The first mentioned will be to oversee your physical training and protection of the Island from trespassers with her aides Elsa and Cindy that you have already met. Our eccentric doctor will teach you how to operate on humans of all sizes alive or death and dissecting corpses.

Helga will still be your mentor and main overseer on all your projects, but you will see increasingly less of her over the rest of your course of the internship. 

Her expertise and attention are increasingly needed elsewhere on some of our most important long-term projects that are nearing completion.

 

“In a few days, you will attend a growth procedure taking place like the one had when you arrived on the Island. 

It will take place in the Japanese section as our main one in Berlin station that you destroyed is still being repaired and upgraded to a new revolutionary high standard.”

 

“Sorry about that”, Wendy said.

 

“Well no matter, we are getting something better for it in return, and thanks to your growth data we have advanced the growth process by enormous bounds.” 

 

“Your growth speed is one of the most stunning things we have ever seen on this Island.”, 

 

Therefore we find it only fair that you should witness this new experimental Brobdingnag procedure that will be carried out by Dr. Braunn and Dr. Ming and the local staff. The test subj….. I mean the people who will get this honor are individuals who go by the name Samantha Parker, Judy Parker, Scarlet Parker, and Jason Voorhees. 

If I’m correct you already met Ms. Parker on your first days in Ismaning. 

 

“Indeed, that was a wonderful mind-blowing experience, and have enjoyed it to the fullest, ma’am. 

Looking forward to seeing it from the other side.”, Wendy said.

 

“Good for you Ms. de Vries. Now I send some files to your account you need to read carefully before you sign.. just a formality”, The chairwoman said.

 

"Ok, I will", Wendy said.

 

“Dismissed”, the chairwoman said.

 

Wendy turned around and walked away outside with a lot of thoughts on her mind. 

 

End of chapter 19 - Part 1. 
Please review