- Text Size +

 

Chapter 16 - Getting to know you

Room 419 got some modifications after installation of the terrarium, not that it bothered the 3 main tenants of the apartment as they were occupied with other thoughts.

At the desk, Wendy was typing a report on her experience with the people of Kraffendorf Mansion. It was an amazing experience and the intern found it too bad that it ended. Last night she had a blast with the 6 residence at the garden of the mansion who gave her a farewell party and the toast they had whishing further success on her development as an intern and with her new side project.

A few months ago, this happiness didn’t seem possible for her anymore and a small thought that this might be a dream worried her for a moment.

The young giantess still had a hangover to prove it was real and wasn’t surprised when she did the math multiplying her perception of what her mind thought she drank with forty-four-hundred. Even if the correct measurement were written on objects, the moment those leave your eyes, the brain forces the mind to believe everything is small.

That was also the case for the normal-sized people, the big difference to Wendy was that they always seemed like people, never dolls or something fake.

She got used to handling them, picking them up, and getting to know them. Even if those little instructors were assigned to behave in an accommodating way with her, Wendy felt that she made an honest connection with them on a personal level. The young giantess was going to miss them a little and made a note to herself to visit them once in a while.

Wendy eagerly typed further on her 164-inch GeneticsTech laptop finishing the conclusion part of the report, while the artificial sunlight became brighter and brighter.

When she was done, she turned around to look at the newest addition in her apartment hoping to see her new co-tenants awake walking around in their hyper-modern little villa.

“They must be very important people to get such an accommodation”, She thought out loud.

She closed her laptop and walked towards the terrarium to take a closer look at the house inside if there were any movements of the man and woman she met yesterday.

To her little disappointment she didn’t see any sign of life. The Dutch girl remembered there was a manual and some sort of control panel that came along with this terrarium.

Wendy walked over to a box with the GeneticsTech double helix logo on it and opened it. The box contained exactly what she expected + an extra black colored remote control and some accessories meant for normal-sized people.

She took all of the stuff out of the box, picked up the manual, and started reading it.

Then she found what she was looking for. On the remote was a blue button for the doorbell of the house.

Wendy stopped reading, put in two 40 centimeters (16 inches) long batteries, and immediately wanted to put it to the test by pressing the blue button. A very little green light lit up at the terrarium. showing to people outside of the terrarium that the bell was successfully responding from external commands the user made on her control panel.

Inside the residence, Bruce was reading some local news on the tablet that was provided to them when he and Genie first moved into the house. It had limited access to this place’s network. Connection to outside networks or satellite internet connection was out of the question through these devices as they used something called OSI addresses instead of the standard IP addressing.

He heard the sound of the shower running water starting.

“Genie must be finally awake, that woman can take up so long”, Bruce said to himself.

The pleasant warm to hot water poured on Genie as she enjoyed the feeling of relaxation. Some thoughts of how she and Bruce’s life from last month could change. They have been here for 2 days. Thinking about it that way

Suddenly he heard a low sound in the background that sounded like a doorbell. The man stood from his chair and walked in the direction from where that doorbell sound came from. When he arrived in the hallway, he saw the intercom but the sound stopped. Bruce checked the device out, exploring the features to find out to operate it. It appeared to have more detail than the original doorbell used in Habitat 16.

Bruce heard a voice through the intercom, a voice he had recently heard before. It was the red-haired giantess who picked them up yesterday.

“Hello there, Mr. Mckenzie and Ms. McAllen, are you awake, can you hear me. If you can please answer”, The voice said.

That startled Bruce as the giant called him by his name and with a hint of respect in her voice.

“This is Bruce speaking, I can hear you Ms. de Vries”, Bruce said.

Wendy was a little nervous. She desperately wanted to make a good impression on these people that she could handle this strange long-term side project Helga had bestowed on her.

“Can you please come out so I can see you guys”, Wendy said with a modest voice.

Bruce didn’t want to wait too long complying with that request and rush outside the front door.

There he saw Wendy looking straight at him at a deceptively huge distance on a chair near her desk.

Wendy saw him come out of the house probably looking at her and decided to stand up from her chair and walk towards terrarium.

The covering of the distance the red-haired giantess made was still somewhat uncomfortable for Bruce as Wendy approached the terrarium in seconds and blocked most of his view. He was surprised at the low decibel that accompanied the whole event of the giantess

The American man mustered up the courage to come closer to the window as he saw what looked to him as an intercom mounted to the Plexiglas.

An excited Wendy than got seated in another chair nearby the terrarium and watched the little man closely as Bruce watched back in silence for a couple of seconds.

“Hello there, where is the lovely miss Genie?’’ She asked, the giantess trying to break the ice.

Bruce didn’t expect that but answered quickly. “She is still in the shower, but probably almost done. I can get her to come outside”.

Bruce ran back into the house up the stairs and knocked on the door of the shower room. He didn’t hear the water pouring anymore so he assumed his wife was done showering.

“Genie are you done?”, Bruce shouted.

Genie was a little startled and opened the door, wearing only some towels around her waist.

Bruce urged Genie to come outside and told her along the way that their handler was awake and requested their presence. Genie’s confusion and reluctance change as she remembered what was at stake and that obeying the giantess warden was the best chance of getting their prison sentence shortened.

When outside she still got startled as she saw the massive young woman looking straight at her.

“Good morning Miss Genie, how are you today.”, Wendy said kindly.

Genie swallowed and mustered up her courage to answer quickly, “Hello Mistress Wendy”.

For a second Wendy was caught off guard again. Being called a mistress was something she was never used to before arriving on the Island.

She didn’t want to show doubt or hesitation towards the couple and said.

“I’m going to pick you up now and put you on my desk so we can talk some more.”, Wendy said trying to sound confident.

Bruce picked it up as an important command and didn’t give a hint of protest.

Genie seemed to get a little nervous again. Bruce tried to comfort her with subtle facial expressions to calm down.

“Let me see how to open the latch of this thing”, Wendy said.

She found a button on the control panel and pressed it. The display screen gave her the four options to choose from as to which side should open. Wendy chose the one closest to the location of tiny couple and then appeared another set of options on the display screen. It gave her the option to “create password” and “skip”.

The eager Giantess didn’t want to waste time and pressed on skip.

As a result, the plexiglas wall steadily went down, removing the last physical obstacle that was separating the big from the small.

“Here I go, get ready.”, Wendy said as she stretched her arms in the direction of the two little Americans.

The couple saw what was since their capture of a familiar event, huge hands coming towards them with the intent to lift them of the ground.

The young intern hands started to close around the small bodies of the couple. Then her flesh made contact with their bodies. The giantess was trying her best to get just a right grip strength as if she was handling some VIP guests.

When she thought she got it right, she lifted them out of the terrarium. Bruce and Genie seemed to feel comfortable.

Genie saw the ground beneath her get smaller. At first, it terrified her, but this felt much different when being handled by that giant little girl or Dr. Ming. Those where horrific events. Being in this young red-haired girl’s fist felt nothing like that, to her surprise it felt even somewhat comfortable. Breathing in the pleasant scent of the gigantic hand made the experience accumulatively better as she started to relax and rest her arms on the warm flesh around her.

The 5-foot 8 woman started to turn her head at the direction of the other hand trying to see how her lover was doing in the other clenched hand. At a distance of 3.75 meters (12 feet 3 inches) Genie got a good clear view of seeing her husband fasted in the young woman’s sturdy grip. Seeing him like that reminded her that they looked like toys to these giants.

Bruce started looking in all directions as if he was sightseeing and quickly wanted to take in that piece of landscape before it moved out of range.

Except for size, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Desk, bed, chair, door, lights, furniture, windows.

His head turned again looking straightforward at her torso because Wendy carried them around at 3 quarters of her height with bent arms close to her sides for what she thought would give them the most stable journey to her desk.

Curiosity got the better of him as he started to move his face upwards seeing a massive chest and the top her head looking straightforward at their destination.

Too Genie these actions triggered strange feelings. She imagined for a moment of holding Bruce in her hand like that. He looked extra cute with only his feet sticking out from the bottom of the fist and his part of his upper body and head.

“A little Bruce in my hand, how would that feel like?”, She whispered to herself.

Those thoughts were quickly interrupted as the couple noticed they were starting to descend. They had experienced the speed before, but the mind had a way to constantly underestimate the pace at which these giants could move and this situation was no different.

The descend was relatively slow compared to how others handled them with the exception of Helga. The moment their feet touched the surface of the desk, they were carefully released from Wendy’s grip.

The whole rollercoaster experiences they somewhat expected from being handled by these huge beings weren’t present with this woman which made them grateful.

They walked toward one another, Bruce threw his arm around Genie and she in turn leaned her head on his shoulder. Then they turned their gaze upwards to their handler with a calmer demeanor than before.

Wendy didn’t notice the changes in their facial expressions as she was focusing her eyes on many other physical details of the couple and their behavior.

Their little feet and toenails, their small fingers and nails, the whole physique of their bodies looked great.

“Thank you for carrying us which such care, mistress”, Bruce said breaking the awkward silence again.

Wendy got out of her staring trance and replied, “You’re welcome sir, I always try to carry smaller… I mean normal-sized people with what is most comfortable to them to their destination”, Wendy said.

“Welcome to my humble desk, apologies for the mess”, Wendy said.


Elsewhere

“Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep”, The repetitive sound coming from the alarm clock, went off which triggered Mark’s eyes too slowly open. In this half awaked state, the deputy’s ears assisted his hearing trying to determine where the annoying sound came from. With a not to fast pace, he reached which his right arm to turn it off and noticed he was stuck in his position and his attempt failed.



He felt a strong grip around his waist and looked at the direction of what was holding him in place. Of course, the deputy couldn’t see what was holding him tightly to that particular spot as it was pitch black in the surrounding area but had a pretty good idea.



“Hey Sam, wake up, I have to get up, my shifts start in an hour, please let me go”, Mark said



“Mrrrph, what.. what .. o yeah, sorry”, the barely awake Sam said as she removed her huge arm and hand from his body which loosened her grip off the much smaller man.



“Click!!”, she put on the night light giving Mark a better view of the small stairs around the furniture in the room. It was still dark outside as the artificial sunlight wasn’t up yet. Unlike in Ismaning where artificial daylight starts at 6 in the morning, the bigger inhabitants of Twin Peaks chose for a later sunrise as the default setting for their town.



“I still can get used to this town’s daylight-nightlight configuration.”, Mark said as he walked on a ladder-stair attached to the bed just made for his size. When his feet reached the ground, he looked around the room to the farthest corner, the floor, and then straight up to the ceiling. He couldn’t get around how large Sam’s bedroom was, the ceiling was at a height of 25 feet of the floor.



Then he looked at the huge bed right in front of him that was like a wall where the top of the mattress was at 7 feet height. He couldn’t see his favorite resident of Twin Peaks anymore until he saw her head and her naked chest become visible looking down on him with a pleasant smile.



“Come on back up here, we can go for one more quick round deputy”, Sam said seductively



As fun as that sounds, I really have to wash up and get dressed now to go now.



“Ok, but you owe me at least that we shower together,” Sam said in a more demanding tone.



Mark looked back at her giving her a sarcastic but not refusing look. This resulted in the off-duty Sherriff to quickly jump off the huge room-sized bed with ease and landed on her feet. The faint vibrations on the floor could be felt by the barefooted man who already motioned towards the door to the shower.

Sam quickly covered the distance and the pair reached the shower door at the same. Mark jumped to reach the doorknob, then hold onto it, then turn the knop and pushed the door a little open and let go of knop landing steady feet first on the ground.



He quickly went in followed by the larger woman.


--

 

In an underground compound somewhere north of the Mysterious Island. Roberta was at work sharpening her spear on a round big stone. Her thoughts were on Hans Netzer, their guide from a few months ago. She had guard duty later that night in one of the watch towers.

 

“Hi Roberta, that spear isn’t getting sharper”, Lisa said as she passed by her best friend to see what she was doing.

 

“I’d rather they gave me a shotgun or a chainsaw, they still don’t fully trust us”, Roberta said back.

 

“I know how you feel, I want to pay him back too….”, Lisa said.

 

“How many people did that guy lured to certain doom. If I ever get the chance to …”

Roberta was sighing, thinking about home.

 

“I wonder if we can ever leave this Island, I miss my home”, Lisa said.

 

Some people walked past them in a most inconspicuous manner, it was a male and female they had recently seen a couple of times before. Normally such a thing would not distract the deep thought these 2 women were in, but their 9- and 8-feet height would capture anyone’s attention.

 

“I will never get used to these sizes”, Roberta said.

 

“We’ve seen bigger… I wonder what it would be like to be giant”, Lisa just casually said.

 

“What are saying, you want to grow a couple of inches maybe some feet even”, Roberta chuckled trying to picture her friend that big and being turned on by it.

 

“No, not like that, although that would also be interesting. I mean like really huge like that enormous blond giantess we saw before or…that Red-haired girl was really Wendy wasn’t it?”. Lisa said.

 

“Yes, that was her they confirmed it,.. you really want to be that big?”, Roberta asked.

 

“Think how amazing it could be”, Lisa said.

 

“Maybe, it seems very interesting hon, but that would mean we would never be able to leave the Island, like those 2 lovebirds over there.”, Roberta said.

 

“That chance isn’t really big now either.”, Lisa said.

 

“That is true”, Roberta said.

 

 

“You think that Wendy girl could help us, by doing a good word for us?”, Roberta said.

 

“We only met her once, but she seemed nice though.”, Lisa said.

“Hans probably tricked her too”, Lisa said.

 

“Or she could be one of them too and just played us for fools with Hans”, Roberta said.

 

“Not likely, you overheard that part of that conversation too, that didn’t sound as someone like that”, Lisa said.

They heard cars approaching from deep within the tunnel. They looked at the dark tunnel and then some light appeared coming closer to the tunnel entrance.

What came out of the tunnel was a convoy of cars and trucks. The compound doors opened and the party drove in quickly.

Some men got out of their vehicles and started calling on some names, including those of Roberta and Lisa.

“Finally, we are allowed to the much more luxurious accommodation and can leave this dump.”, Roberta said.

“It probably isn’t for free and I have feeling we have to do something for them again.”, Lisa said.

 

 

More parts of this chapter will follow.