- Text Size +

Chapter 10

One day earlier,

“Héé Tinies, please be quiet now, I will hide your stuff so that they won’t find you. Keep hiding in there until I tell you to come out”, the young girl with 2 pigtails said to the two women hiding in the cave.

 

The sudden change in demeanor of this cheerful giant girl made the women more anxious. They saw her moving away until only her feet and part of her legs were visible.

 

“What the hell is she doing!?”, Roberta asked. Lisa moved more to the side and decided to move forward.

“He, what are you doing, be careful if she comes back, her hand will capture you”, Roberta said

 

“O Relax girl, you see those prints on the floor, they are the girl’s fingerprints. We can see the maximum range of her reach, so I know where to stand when she comes back. I don’t think she can surprise me from where she is standing now”, Lisa said.

 

Roberta just wanted to tell Lisa off about who’s curiosity was more dangerous at putting them in harm’s way, but Lisa’s words made sense and decided to follow Lisa.

 

Roberta looked down at the huge fingerprints as they crossed the border and were now in range for that giant claw of a hand to snatch them away if it desired too.

 

Lucky for them those 2 giant hands were occupied with something else and what that was, would become clear very soon as they arrived at a spot where they had more visibility of the outside.

 

“She is picking up our car. Why is she picking up our car Lisa?”, Roberta said.

 

“How should I know.”, Lisa said.

 

Both looked with interested eyes and were impressed by the sheer size of the girl and how easy she handled their robust jeep like it was some a little kid’s toy. They heard the metal bending a little in the girl’s hand.  

She seemed to be in a hurry, they also saw the dinosaur that chased them next to her behind bars and huge cage with a handle on it. The beast was growling, but how impressive this apex predator looked to them it was completely dwarfed by this ‘innocent’ looking pigtailed girl with red-brownish hair, which made it a comical interesting visual if it wasn’t for the predicament the two women were in.  

 

They walked further to the entrance and had now 100% visibility at what was happening.

 

The girl was quick to put Lisa and Roberta’s stuff into the dense bushes so that they weren’t visible anymore from the viewpoint of the clearing. Just in time too as two large figures became visible as they approached the clearing from the opposite direction of the forest.

 

When she turned her head in the direction of the cave, she saw the women at the entrance of the cave.

“Hide you little fools, if they see you, I can’t defend you against them”, The little girl said with a loud whisper.

 

That startled them and the girl was relieved to see they ran back inside like scared little raptors.

 

She continued to hide all the stuff she saw laying around and stomped out the campfire they made so to leave no trace that the pair tinies were ever there to begin with.

 

She was just done when she heard some familiar voices.

 

“Hééh look, it is little Glumdalclitch!”, said one of the giantesses holding a cage with a man and woman inside. Glum saw they were unconscious and could only imagine what these poor defenses tinies had been through. These two could be real bullies sometimes.

 

“What are you doing here this late? little girl?”

 

“I’m taking Snappy out for a walk. He hasn’t been outside all day and now I’m done and put him back in his carrier because he wonders off too much”, Glum said.

 

“Hold this cage for me, will you”, she said to her giantess friend next to her who was holding what appeared to be a toy caravan for tinies in her arms.

 

“My hands are full at the moment”, the other giantess said looking a little annoyed.

 

“Fine I will put it on the ground here next to me”, the giantess said and did just that as she walked in the direction of the carrier where Snappy was at and opened it. She picked him up with both hands and the creature didn’t like it and started to roar and bite in the side of her finger.

 

“Auch, you little monster, you will pay for that”, the giantess said.

 

“Stop it, you’re scaring him”, Glum said as she walked towards them.

 

“Scaring him, I give this thing something to be scared about”, The giantess said angrily. followed by the scream of the T-rex as the angry giantess put more pressure on with her fingers on the lizard-skinned animal.

 

She raised her hand, ready to give him a hard slap but her arm was stopped by the powerful grip of the 12-year-old, Glumdalclitch. The giant was a little taller than Glum. She was a young adult and fully grown in that respect and was 9 times enlarged. While Glum had the body dimensions of a 12-year-old she was 12 times enlarged by comparison, making her have thicker arms and legs and more mass. Which made her much stronger than the little taller giantess with thinner arms and smaller hands.

 

“Let go of my arm”, The giantess said. She was startled by the strength and didn’t like the feeling of strength coming from a child’s looking hand. It felt humiliating to her and even started to hurt, but she was too proud to show pain and got even more annoyed that the girl didn’t intend to hurt her and did it with little effort.

 

“I will stop and put him down ok, If you’re going to be that difficult about it”, the giantess said calmly and trying to save face as if it was by her choice she let go.

 

Glum picked up Snappy and tried to comfort her pet she loved so very much. She also looked back at the entrance at the cage as to see if they weren’t coming out again.

 

The other giantess stayed calm and quiet and looked around. Glum hoped she didn’t spot anything.

In the cave, they heard everything that had been said outside when suddenly they felt louder tremors and heard a woman speak with a more commanding voice.

 

“What is all the fuss about here. What are doing here wasting time”, The loud voice said.

 

The other giant voices were quiet for 6 seconds when one spoke. “We captured some tinies as ordered.., Dr. Ming”, said the giantess with a little tremble in her voice, the bravado from before gone.

 

“I See, you can give them to me, I could use some new test subjects.”, Dr. Ming said.

 

The two younger giantesses looked at her as if they were pleading to keep these ones. Dr. Ming saw this and said, “You can have them back when I’m done”.

 

The two younger giantesses looked at each other as if they didn’t really believe what Dr. Ming was promising, but they had to agree and give it to a senior giant. They weren’t listed as orange, so Ming wasn’t allowed to physically mame them or kill them. But that didn’t mean they were safe from getting ill of these experiments or die from so-called accidents.

 

They reluctantly gave her the carrier cage with Paul and Stacy inside. Their names are Paul and Stacy by the way if you have the label th…..”The blond giantess was caught off.

 

“I only need the designated serial numbers from these tinies. Give me those and I make sure they won’t get mixed up when they are in the retrieving room.

 

The young women remembered that Dr. Ming almost never asked for names of or from tinies, only their serial numbers they got assigned by her superiors. She really treated them as lab rats.

 

Glum was just watching the whole scene take place as she hoped they wouldn’t find the stuff she was trying to hide. She hoped they really left soon.

 

Back in the cave, the women heard the names Paul and Stacy and feared the worst for them.

 

“Oh no, they get Paul”, Lisa said.

 

“And Stacy too”, Roberta said

 

“Those poor people, shouldn’t we help them somehow?”, Lisa said,

 

Roberta turned her head towards her friend.

 

“How you want to do that, huh?! By asking them nicely?”, Roberta said.

 

“They don’t seem to be friendly at all, maybe except for the girl, but we can’t trust any of them. We have to get out of here when they are gone”

 

“Should we wait, maybe the girl is staying behind, I don’t want to be her pet even if that seems like a much better option than with those other two or this Dr. Ming.

 

The two were thinking of ways to escape now that all these giants were occupied with each other.

 

Then suddenly from behind, they felt a draft as the cave walls were moving to reveal a secret passage. They turned around startled and saw 2 men with spears walking towards them. They were scarily dressed, only some loincloth to cover their genitals. They were around 6 foot tall each and were muscular.

 

“Come with us, if you don’t want to be captured”, one of them said.

 

“Who are you?”, Roberta asked

 

“No time for questions, just come on”, said the other.

 

“Roberta, let’s just follow them. I want to get away from those giants”, said Lisa.

 

“By the way, they captured a couple we just met a few hours ago. Can you please help them in any way”, Lisa said.

 

The 2 men gave a disapproving look and shook their heads.

“There is nothing we can do for them now, they belong to the giants now”,

 

They didn’t know where those men would lead them, but at least it was away from those monster-sized people. So they decided to go with them as they walked further the conversation between these giants faded out by the increasing distance.

 

Back at the site the two giants moved away, humiliated, frightened and without their spoils.

 

“Come along, Glum and take your pet with you. We are going back”, Dr. Ming said satisfied.

 

“Can I stay here for a little while longer, Dr. Ming?”, Glum said very politely.

 

“Suit yourself, I’m going back now with these fine specimens”, Dr. Ming said.

 

Dr. Ming went back satisfied in the direction of the Hove facility and her lab. Helga maybe interfered with having her way with the last batch, but these were hers for now.

 

Glumdalclitch waited when everyone was out of sight and began to call out the tinies from the cave, but they didn’t answer. The shined her flashlight into the cage and could not see them. All she saw was their tiny footsteps leading towards a rock wall. It seemed almost impossible, but they were gone.

 

“They have somehow escaped from this little hole, Snappy. I’m happy for them they weren’t captured by these two or Dr. Ming. I wonder how they could have escaped”,  Glum said a little disappointed and relieved at the same time.

 

She picked up the Tyrannosaurus gently with both hands and lifted him to the carrier cage. The beast roared loudly on its short journey to his safe place.

 

“I’m glad you’re alright my adorable little Snappy. Mommy has some tasty treats for you at home”, Glum said after seeing her pet making loud healthy growling sounds.

 

When Snappy was comfortably in his cage Glum lifted it by the handle and walked away in the direction Dr. Ming was walking too a few moments ago.

 

End of chapter 10.