- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter some pretty tense action scenes happen as well as a pretty funny scene I think you'll all probably like 

The two of them sat like this for ten minutes just enjoying each other’s company. Mike sitting in Wendy’s lap. Wendy loved the feeling of having her tiny dad sitting in her lap. It reminded her of all the times he had let her sit in his lap. She loved how safe she had felt, but now the tables had turned and he was little and sitting in her lap, and he looked as content and save as Wendy had when she was in his lap as a child.

“Okay Daddy, now can we go deeper into the surf? You promised remember?”

“Well, yes I did promise you. Are you sure you don’t want to sit her with me a little bit longer though?” said Mike a little disappointed.

“We can do that anytime, but now I want to go in the ocean with you!” said Wendy.

“Alright Baby let’s go! But you must carry me! I’m not going out there without some help.” Said Mike

Mike was beginning to get used to being tiny and a little weak. He didn’t mind as much when he needed to ask for his daughters help especially since she made it clear she was more than happy to help him. Mike’s therapist had told him it was better for him to try and let go of his pride and get help from the giants when he needed it. So, Mike let himself be vulnerable and let Wendy pick him up and hold him tightly in her fist. He smiled up at her and made himself comfortable here, leaning back and letting his arms rest on her finger and thumb.

Wendy stood up to her full height and began wading through the surf, father in hand. She braced herself as a strong cold wave slammed against her leg. Waded another minute and then she braced herself again for the one that hit her waist.

She waded past the point where waves crash against the to the point where waves were just walls of water that she could simply float over.

Mike looked around at the deep turbulent black sea from Wendy’s fist. He was just a few feet away from it and he knew that it would be hard for him to survive out here without the help of his lovely titanic daughter.

“Oh no! Here comes a big one Daddy! Look out!” said Wendy

Mike turned in her fist to face the direction of the incoming wave, and let his mouth fall to the ground. Coming towards him at an unbelievable speed for its size was a wall of black water higher than Mike’s titanic daughter, it was even bigger than Mike’s wife, no it was even bigger than the 6’5’’ Nurse at the shrinking lab. The same one who had taken care of him immediately after he had been shrunk. She had been the biggest person Mike had ever seen. He didn’t know why the lab hired the tallest person they could find to handle the tiny people who had just been shrunken, maybe it was for laughs.

“Wendy! Hold on to Daddy! Tight and don’t you let go!” Mike commanded her.

The wall of black water hit them, and he and Wendy both were submerged, Mike was washed out of her fist and into the deep turbulent sea alone and tiny. Luckily Mike had always been a good swimmer, the tiny man kicked and pumped and broke onto the surface of the ocean, coughing and choking on that horrible ocean water. In the choppy water, he bobbed up and down it felt like he was riding on a roller coaster.

He realized that he was perhaps one of the smaller creatures in the ocean and much lower on the food chain than he would like to be. He did his best to stay afloat, but soon he was bombarded by another wave, it was smaller but without Wendy around, it threatened to drown him. Despite the wave’s best efforts Mike returned to the surface once again, he was getting very tired now it took all his energy just to stay afloat. In his peripheral vision, he saw another wave was on its way this one was much bigger than the last, he knew he would drown if he didn’t find his daughter soon.

She wasn’t hard to find at her new gigantic form. Perhaps a year ago when she was so small and dainty she could have hidden from Mike for hours, but now she was harder to miss than the Empire State Building. She was just a few feet away desperately searching for him in the water. Mike began swimming towards her calling out for his precious daughter’s help. Mike made it to the giantess’s belly, he bobbed up and down in front of her yelling and waving.

“Wendy! Down here grab me please!” Yelled Mike

She heard him and looked down but in that instant the wave rolled through both. He was quickly sucked under the wave spun around in a circle like a cannon the wave fired him forwards and upwards flying right up into Wendy’s great bosom from beneath.

The wave shoved him up so hard he slid right up in between Wendy’s breasts which were held together tightly by her bikini top. He flew with enough force to slide about two inches up her valley, the tension of the breasts stopped him from sliding up any further they also prevented him from sliding back down.  He quickly went red faced realizing where the wave had put him. He squirmed and yelled for her help, his squirms were pitiful and his voice was muted by the great fleshy walls.

Wendy didn’t realize what happened at first, one minute her father was there in the water beside her and the next minute he was gone. She kept searching the water for him for about a minute until she felt something wiggling in her breasts. She reached in there thinking a creature had been caught only to feel the form of her own father wriggling about in there.

Wendy also went red-faced realizing it was her father who was buried in her breasts. Her first thought was to retrieve the little man as quickly as possible. Her next thought was utter relief at having found him, she would have cried for months if she lost her tiny Daddy to the ocean like a pair of sunglasses. As she reached in to dig him out she remembered how easily the wave had separated him from her fist the first time. Another wave could easily come along and wash him away again before she could get him to shore, but in here he was tightly secured. So, she put her hand back down, and tightened her bikini top instead. Her breasts were pressed together even more tightly.

Due to Wendy’s youth they were naturally perky, but the force of the white bikini top forced them up even higher. Mike felt the walls holding him captive close in even more, he had no wiggle room at all, if the walls had been rigid like rocks he would have been squished, but they were squishy and elastic so his tiny body managed to create a tiny cavern in between his lovely daughter’s breasts.

“Wait Wendy! No! What are you doing! Silly girl gets me out of here don’t lock me in! I know you feel me! Let me out this instant young lady!” Said Mike yelling into the void, well that wasn’t true Wendy, knew he was saying something to her, she just couldn’t make out any of it.

“Ok! I’m counting to three and you better let me out on three or your grounded! One…two… three… … Wendy!” yelled Mike but it was futile.

Every now and then a wave would hit Wendy’s back and the water would wash down her bosom soaking Mike and getting in his eyes and Mouth. But the water didn’t have any of the force it had as a full wave thanks to Wendy’s solid unmovable body.

“Yuck!” said Mike still trying to get that horrible ocean water taste out of his mouth.

It took less than a minute for Wendy to return from the ocean. Mike had just started to get comfortable in his new place, the breasts were warm and soft it was like sitting on a couch but the couch was all around you. Mike leaned back and kicked up his only to swiftly removed from the bosom by a great force.

“Hey Daddy…” said Wendy looking at him with a lobster red face.

“Hey Wendy…” said Mike also red as lobster.

“So maybe we never talk about what just happened.” Said Mike, and they both nodded in agreement.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you liked it, chapters from now on will be longer so look forward to that. I also have a good story arc coming up in the next few chapters so get excited for the that. The emotional stakes are going through the roof!