- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story is going to a cute funny story about a tiny father figuring out the new relationship dynamics with his now titanic daughter. How will he get her to listen to him? Will they still be like before? They will have fun and do things together, but now the tables have been turned on Mike, how will he handle it?

Author's Chapter Notes:

Mike has recently been shrunken for his job. His wife has been treating him like a child and his daughter has stopped listening to what he says. Mike needs to use this family vacation to fix the relationships that his shrinking has broken.

Father Daughter Bonding Experience

Mike lay on his wife’s vast flat belly, shade from the Umbrella high above him and the distant crash of clear blue waves in the distance. So far this family vacation was turning into an absolute disaster. Perhaps no shortage of blame lay with Mike, who had just recently decided to shrink himself for his job. He had been acting uncomfortable the entire trip and the others had picked up on this. Perhaps because it was his first outing with his family as a 5-inch-tall man. Everything was still so strange and foreign to him. Small insignificant tasks were now herculean feats. His petite wife and daughter no longer seemed like such little dainty things. It could be said not everything that was going wrong was Mike’s fault. Some of it was their fault for reacting to him so poorly.

Wanda, Mike’s 5’5’’ wife had insisted the entire trip that he stay in her sight at all times. On the car ride she had forced the little guy to sit in her lap the whole way there, buckling him against her abdomen. She insisted that anything even remotely fun was too dangerous. Mike was not allowed in the water. He was not aloud to talk to giants outside of the family. He was not allowed to play sports or go to the resort’s spa. Wanda had made it clear that he had to lay here with her the entire trip.

Then there was Wendy, Mike’s daughter at 5’3’’. She was always such a lovely young girl. Even at sixteen an age of rebellion Wendy had remained as sweet and as happy as ever. She was tan and had large blue eyes exactly like Mike’s. She wore a white bikini. Her nose was long and sharp like her mothers. She had long straight brown hair that reached her shoulders It was layered and usually had a sing braid going up the right side of her head. She had her mother’s looks as well and her mother’s body type. Her disposition came from her father, they were both carefree and easy going, unlike Mike's wife who was wound tight. Her mother could be very scary sometimes and that was before she became the biggest member of the family. Wendy's face was very Ovular and thin. Her lips were very long and thick and her teeth were shimmering white which gave her the most delightful smile Mike had ever seen a person have. She was very mature for her age, and yet had remained as innocent and sweet as a spring The Fflower.

She always asked Mike for help with heavy objects. She looked up to him and let him get involved in her life. He always took her out on Wednesday’s to do something fun. Usually go watch a baseball game, or go to the movies which they both always adored. When he had shrunk himself, it seemed the tables had totally turned on him. She mostly stopped listening to him, which was the worst part of this whole thing.

Mike thought about what he was going to do about Wendy when a strong breeze blew, it was strong enough to blow the little man over on to his back two inches to the right. This unceremonious attack by the wind was enough to get his heart pumping and his mind roused to action. He sat up on his wife’s vast comfortable belly silently rising and falling as she slept. Far in the distance he could see Wendy, his titanic daughter. She was typing away at her phone instead enjoying her time in the sun. This made Mike livid. He could not believe kids today, always on their phones even when the beach was right in front of him.

The old Mike would have walked over there and taken the girls phone away, he would have ordered her to play catch with him with their prized autographed baseball. Or he would have told her to go wade as deep as she dared into the surf. But at this size Mike couldn’t even leave the safety of his own wife, he was trapped here. He quickly picked up a tiny smart phone of his own and texted her

“Get off your phone this instant and go play Young Lady!”

Wendy, typed away for another ten seconds then froze, the distant giantess turned to look at him with a scowl on her face. “Uh-Oh!” said Mike he looked around on his wife for a place to hide, but not immediately became available to him. Wendy stopped up and marched over to him, transforming from a distant giantess to a now looming giantess glaring down at him.

“Umm, hey baby girl.” Mike said giving a nervous smile.

The giant girl then reached down for him and snatched him up in her fist like he was a grape, she wrapped her fist around him so only his head was sticking out. She lifted up to her face, and held him there in her fist, so that his vision was that of two familiar blue eyes narrowing in on him.

“So Daddy, tell me, what exactly am I supposed to do on this boring vacation?” She said.

Mike couldn’t believe it, the girl had no respect for his authority holding him like this. Obviously over the course of this vacation he would have to teach her a thing or two about manners.

“I expect you to spend time with me and your mom.” He replied.

Wendy grinned down at him, her eyes dancing with delight. Mike could tell she had just gotten a very good idea, which meant it was probably a very bad idea for him.

Wendy was so sad when her dad had come home after the shrinking. She knew it was for his job but she hated losing a strong pillar that her dad was, now he was just a teeny tiny little thing squirming in her fist. Although the way he squirmed in her was rather cute she thought. This big strong man she’d known her whole life was now having trouble with a few of her fingers.

“Okay dad, let’s you and me spend some time together.” Wendy said

“But what about your mom, you know how much she hates it when I leave it her sight. If she wakes up and doesn’t see me, she’ll freak out.” Said Mike “and you know how much trouble we will be in after that.”

They both shivered in fear at the exact same moment, imagining facing the matron’s wrath, Mike feared it even more, at this size her wrath would be like facing down a hurricane, or some other sort of natural disaster.

“Well relax Daddy dearest, Mommy will be asleep like this for at least another two hours. You’ve seen her on the beach before!” said Wendy. “That gives me and you the perfect amount of time to play! I’ve got the perfect game daddy! Let’s play catch.” Said Wendy with a kind smile and an eager innocent look.

Mike leaned back in his daughter’s fist making himself comfortable, he thought for a minute weighing the consequences, he was thinking alittle too long for Wendy’s liking, and then he totally ignored the bait and gave an answer Wendy was not expecting.

“Absolutely! I’d love to play catch with my baby girl again.” Said Mike secretly freaking out internally.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next time, Mike and Wendy will play Catch like they used to. How will Mike survive a game of catch with his former sweet innocent daughter and current titanic giantess? Read chapter 2 tomorrow to find out.