- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Im gonna try to do somewhat daily chapters, just as they come to me. Hopefully no more rushed products like the first chapter. Keep reviews coming!

After a few minutes of swinging and banging around in Leslie's purse, I finally heard the door open and the moving stopped. I had been sat down in the passenger seat of her car I assumed. I felt a slight rock of the car as she stepped in, and then the car door closing.

My world moved again, and the zipper opened up. I saw my giant step mother peering in nervously, and her slender hand come down from the heavens. I struggled to make my way to it, as her fingers gingerly prodded around the purse. I grabbed on to her index finger, and hugged it. Her other hand came in, and scooped me up, lifting me out of the darkness.

Leslie set me in her out stretched left hand. It baffled me at how large of an area it was. It was the size of a kitchen table! She slowly lifted me up to her face. On the way up from her lap, I passed by her breasts. They always seemed to be the perfect size to me at my normal height, C cups, but now they were the size of houses. I was instantly aroused, and there was nothing I could do about it.

 

Upon reaching eye level with my step mother, I was able to truly take in her beauty. Ever since my dad and her had gotten married, I had been infatuated with her. My mother had died when I was young, and Leslie was truly the first mother I had ever had. Her lips were coated with her traditional red lipstick. She never left the house without it. Her cheeks were a soft pink from her make up, and her eyes made me melt.

"Are you ok? Are you hurting anywhere?" she asked me. I told her no, and that I was fine but I was confused as to what had happened.

"I saw you in the aisle, and you had wiped something off of your pants and smelled it. Your body went limp and you crumpled to the floor and, well, shrunk! I thought you disappeared, but saw you lying there broken and little. I had to get you out of there before someone saw you."

"Well, uh, thanks I guess. I don't really know what to say other than how do we get me back to normal size?"

Leslie bit her lip, with her eyebrows raised.

"Carl.. you cant. I saw something on the internet the other day about a shrinking substance. I read the article and was skeptical of it, but it said there was no cure. Surely I didn't think it was real."

Well shit, I thought to myself. I have to work 2 other days this week and now I cant. But then I realized the gravity of her last sentence... this was permanent.

 

"Carl, I know you don't want to have to do this, but you're gonna have to move back in."

Just perfect, I am a grown man who is now smaller than a child's doll, and my step mother is forcing me to move back in. I couldn't believe it. I had broken the main rule taught to us by simply smelling a substance, and my life was forever changed.

 

Leslie could see I was worried and upset, because she piped up "Don't worry, it will be fun. I will take care of you all over again!"

 

Trying to think positively I looked up at her and forced a weak smile. "Well, I guess this is going to have to work."

Leslie beamed down at me. "Don't worry little guy, everything is gonna be alright." Suddenly I fell flat on my back in her hand as she raised me closer to her face. Her eyes closed and her lips pursed.

 

My step mom gave me a giant kiss on the upper half of my body, coating me in thick red goop. I was half annoyed, but also excited as my previous arousal from the giant breasts was still lingering. Her lips were like two giant bed mattresses coming together, and gently forcing themselves upon my body. I was in awe of how large, but gentle she was. I gave in and leaned into her kiss and relaxed.

 

Leslie lowered me back down from her face and to the cup holder in her car. I hopped out of her hand, and into the crater next to a water bottle. She gently poked at me with her right index finger as she put on her sunglasses. Smiling down at me she said "Let's get you home." 

Chapter End Notes:

Im hoping this one is better... Feedback please!!