- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My first story, and a work in progress!

Author's Chapter Notes:

As I said, first story with plenty of additons to come!

I had finally gotten off work, and I was completely exhausted. 24 hours at the fire department had wore me out. We had ran a slew of medical calls, and I wasnt able to get more than 3 hours sleep, as the bell rang each time we got back to the station. On my way home, I knew I had no food at home and wouldnt have the desire to go out once I woke up from a nice nap. I decided to swing by the local Walmart while I was still awake.

I went inside and grudgingly walked towards the cereal aisle. Looking at the selections, I tried to imagine what future Carl would want. I looked down at the bottom, seeing if maybe they had my Apple Jacks there. As I looked down, I noticed a weird smudge on my 5.11's. It was a weird earthy green color. I rubbed my finger on it, and noticed that it was wet. Going against everything ever learned in my training, I held my finger to my nose. The sour/sweet smell gave me an instant headache and caused a rising sensation like that of bad horseradish sauce. My world grew faint, and I blacked out.

I woke up a few minutes later, or so it seemed. Before I opened my eyes, I could feel the cold floor on my back. Still being tired, I thought about saying screw it and falling asleep here, although I knew that would not work and I'd be fired for doing so. Well, atleast with a Jonesville Fire Dept shirt on. In the distance, I heard a voice calling my name. "Carl, Carl!". I knew that voice anywhere, my step mother Leslie. I opened my eyes, and struggling as my vision adjusted from the nice darkness of shut eyes, to the beaming halogen Walmart lights. I was amazed at how far up the ceiling was.

 

I looked towards my step mom, and was amazed. She was absolutely huge. Her normal 5'10" frame seemed almost 200 feet high! Her long legs carried her over to where I was. I noticed her C cups lightly bouncing. Her ruby red lips, beautiful brown eyes and blonde hair fixed upon me.

 

She came over me, and crouched over me. At this moment, I realized what had happened. I was give or take 3" tall. She carefully picked me up, and stood to ehr full height. She held me near her face, as her pizza sized eyes looked over me. Her red lips were no glistening up close.

 

"Oh my God, are you alright?!" She asked. Still groggy, I said yes and asked her what had happened. "Hold on, lets get out of here and we'll talk in the car. We can't let anyone see you this way." Before I could say anything, my world grew black again. I heard a zipper open up, and I was lowered into an abyss. I noticed a big plastic tube next to me, and realized it was lipstick. Knowing there was nothing I could do at the present time, I did my best to relax until she could take care of me in the car. 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Rushed, yeah, but let me know what it needs guys!