- Text Size +

Brad struggled to think.  Surely she was playing a joke, that thing was the size of his forearm!   He struggled for words, finally he decided to beg.  


 


“P-Peg, please…”  he pleaded, "its too big."  Peggy ignored him, instead she started moving closer to the bed and Brad.  Her wide hips swayed in that unconscious movment that only a woman can make.  Before her, the massive, pink, rubber cock wobbled.  “Now Br-a-d,” Peggy said playfully pitching her voice high.  Her pink cock was inches from his face.   She loved that look.  He didn't know what to do.  What to say.  She was in charge!  “Stop being mean.  Its hurting her fe-e-lings,” Peggy inched forward while at the same time putting her hand on the back of Brad’s head.  She couldn’t have done this before.  Held him like this.  She was the stronger, larger partner.  Brad turned his head to the side, the tip of the strap-on poking his small cheek.  


 


“No.” he said softly.  Peggy grinned openly, her teeth and gums visible.  “No, you wouldn’t.”  She began to thrust her hips slightly.  Her cock tapped him lightly on the cheek.  “Why don’t you apologize to her.”  Brad looked up at her.  His eyes searching.  Seeing Peggy wasn’t going to back down, he lowered his vision to the immense thick rubber cock.  It was quality work.  Fake veins ran over the shaft connecting to a thick head.  There was even a piss and cum hole.  Huffing, he planted a ginger kiss the the pink rubber head.  


 


Peggy felt her pussy tingle as she watched Brad peck her shaft head.  Still, he was being too timid.  “That’s all?”  Brad paused.  “C’mon Brad you’re…experienced.”  Peggy gave his head a little squeeze with her hand.  “Make her feel special.”  Brad began kissing the rubber phallus with abandon.  He ran his tongue down the shaft, looking up to see if this pleased his girlfriend.  It did.  


 


Peggy was tweaking one of her nipples with her free hand.   Her eyes were closed and she was clearly coming too a climax.  Her hips had begun to buck causing the strap-on to roughly graze his face.  But try as he might, Brad wasn’t moving.  She held him fast.  


 


Peggy removed her hand from her nipple and pushed him sprawling onto the bed.  She was leaning forward and Brad didn’t want her to crush him.  He crawled back from her as she crawled onto the bed with her knees.  She hung over him, her pussy leaking onto soaking him.  She reached over to the light stand and furiously grabbed some lotion.  Brad squirmed a little, but a growl and glance from Peggy stopped him.  She was a lioness and he was a field mouse.  There would be no escaping what she would do to him.  Reaching down she rubbed the lotion onto the pink cock.  “Doggy style, now!”  Brad gulped, then rolled over.  He got up.  His head brushed against her tits.  Someone looking at them from above wouldn't see him.  He bit his lip, bracing for what came next.