- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Pegging

Down a Peg…or TWO!

 

Brad shivered.  It was winter and every year the house got cooler.  It hadn't bothered him before he'd started shrinking.  Ever since then,  Brad had noticed the cold more.  Putting on clothes may have helped, but his girlfriend Peg had told him no when he asked.  She'd said she wanted him nude when they were at home alone this weekend.  He’d learned very early on that what Peg wanted, Peg got.  

 

Still it was cold.  Brad looked around and saw Peg's favorite snuggle blanket was on the ground.  Peg was down stairs, likely cleaning up after making lunch.  She was taking really good care of him.  He didn't want to disobey her but it was cold.  And he wasn’t exactly disobeying her if he didn't wear clothes, was he?  He picked up his girlfriend’s fluffy pink blanket.  A blanket wasn’t clothing, damnit!   Brad put the soft, warm blanket on his cool skin. He exhaled sharply with relief. That felt good!  Between his shrunken legs his manhood hardened and rose.  The blanket smelled sweetly of Jane.  In spite of himself, his hips thrust lightly into the air.  

 

“Well…” Brad spun to the bedroom door letting the blanket fall to his feet.  Shit!  “P-Peggy, I can explain.”  he sputtered.  Peg walked over to him.  "I'm sure you can, shortstuff," she said stopping right up  to him.  She was nude as well, following her own rule.  Her bare breasts hung before Brad, her puffy pink nipples at his eye level.  Before all this had started, Peg had been self conscious of her cup size.  One of the first things they had discovered after he shrank was that Brad could no longer fit one of her breasts in his hands.  He’d seen the fire in her eyes at this discovery.  Suddenly, she didn’t feel small!

 

“What did I tell you about covering up.”  Brad forced himself to look up over her chest to her pretty face.  In spite of being much smaller and weaker than Brad, Peg had always been a force. That hadn’t changed since he'd shrunk.  If anything, she was the sole constant in his life.  He’d worried after discovering for the first time that he was shorter than her that Peggy would be upset.  Instead, her eyes had sparkled with mischief.  They’d made passionate love.  She had turned his shrinking into a sexual adventure and Brad couldn’t help appreciating that, even if he wished she was…gentler sometimes. 

 

He looked up, and saw that same mischievous sparkle in Peggy’s eyes.  No, she wasn’t angry.  But she also wasn’t going to let her boyfriend argue his way out of his punishment.  Deciding to take a risk and try to avoid what he new was coming, Brad got up on his toes and wrapped his lips around her engorged nipple.  She'd always had sensitive nipples.  It worked!  Above him Peggy moaned and arched her back.  Her hand trailed down playing with Brad's hair.  Sensing her arousal his hand quickly trailed down her trimmed pubis to her juicy love spot.  He parted her wet lips and plunged his fingers inside her.  Peg shuddered, causing her nipple to raise up out of his Brad's reach.  He furiously worked his finger inside of her.   

 

With an impressive force of will, Peggy pushed Brad back.  His digits popped out of her with a loud squelch.  “No,” she said, shifting as Brad fell back onto their bed.  He looked up with as much pouting as he could muster.  She wasn't falling for it.  Peggy shook her head.  “You aren’t getting out of this baby.”  Walking over to their closet, Peggy bent over, her large butt mooning him.  She stood and Brad gasped.  In her hand was a strap on.  A very different one then what she usually used.  Peggy quickly put it on, watching his reaction.  Striking a pose she asked Brad, “What are you going to name her?”  He gulped.