- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I have been writing a little bit lately. I haven't uploaded in so long and have been very busy. I will always be a casual uploader but an avid reader and you guys are awesome!

The rhythmic pounding of their combined distance footsteps brought me back to the world as they went about preparing for their day. I sulked further into my makeshift bed as I waited for the goddesses to leave the house before I left from underneath the TV. It had been two weeks since my last contact with either of the large beauties. I have lost any hope of being spotted and have moved into straight survival mode. I have eaten better than you would imagine from crumbs and the food that is left in the bottom of the pantry. I also worked through two different days and was able to drag a dishcloth underneath that I have been sleeping on at night. My current goal was finding a water source that I could wash myself down with. The booming steps made their way towards the door and after a brief period of silence the door shutting echoed throughout my surroundings.

 

I still waited to ensure my safety before venturing out as two days ago my wife forgot something and came barreling through the door. I almost ended up a stain beneath those beautiful black flats as they pounded the floor on her way to the kitchen. Once enough time had passed since they had left I made my out into the Livingroom. It was a much easier passage towards the pantry then it had been as it was actually picked up and cleaned. My wife had lost herself initially with my disappearance and it showed in the way the house was beginning to look. In the past couple week Jennifer had moved in and really brought her back as the two engaged in their new relationship.

 

I was halfway through the living room when I was snapped out of my thoughts when the door burst opened and in walked Jennifer. I watched as the beautiful Jennifer walked in wearing a hoodie, leggings, and her running shoes. She was carrying another box into the house and to my absolute horror she was coming towards me. My legs refused to work as her pounding footsteps threatened me, but before she got close enough to smoosh me underfoot the box began to slip. I was knocked off my feet as she dropped the box and it split open and dropped random items all around me. I was completely immobile as for the first time since I had shrunk one of the impossibly large mountains was staring directly at me with her beautiful green eyes.

 

My heart crawled into my throat as her face scrunched up as she homed in on my tiny form. The amount of movement was incomprehensible as she bent down to get a closer look. I was completely frozen as her investigation led to her hand barreling towards me. I immediately felt the warmth as her soft and clammy hands closed around on me before I react to my brains desperate screaming for me to run. I couldn’t breathe as her fingers pushed me between as I was brought up to her eye.

 

“OH MY GOD...” She blurted out as she marveled at my tiny form “you are so tiny! Look at you.” She just continued to stare as I started to beg for help. “What happened to you?” She interrupted me clearly unable to hear my tiny voice. I started to wiggle as the constant pressure from being pinched between her two massive fingers held me directly from her face. I noticed a weird moment when her face went from fascination to a deep thought as she glanced away from me.

 

Her clammy fingers slowly released me, and I tumbled down into her palm. She looked at me and she almost looked a mixture of angry and nervous when she said “I really would like to help you, but let’s be honest I have never once heard of anyone shrinking. That doesn’t happen so no one will be able to fix you.” She stopped for a second as she was convincing herself “Plus if we tell Katy about this then she will have to spend all of this time worrying about you all over again, and she is finally in a place where she is actually happy again. You know it’s been such a long time since she has been this happy.”

 

These words hurt more than any time in the shoes have ever hurt as she continued on “I love Katy now and we are going to be together forever. You really have no future being this small and I can’t imagine how hard life at that size must be.” At this point her whole demeanor changed as she had come to the conclusion that she was doing me a huge favor. “Now Katy did let it spill to me when she was drunk how much you love feet, so I think it’s only fair that you get to go out in a way that you will enjoy.” I was terrified as she began to bend down again, and I was released onto the ground.

 

“I’m sorry...” she said as she rose up to her unbelievable height and I watched as one of her sneakers rose up into the air above me. For once I finally listened to what my brain was trying to say, and I hopped up and ran for everything it was worth. She slammed her sneaker down onto the ground, and it was action scene movie close to crushing me beneath it. Unfortunately, unlike an action movie the impact of something so large and so fast knocked me onto the ground. She immediately repositioned her sneaker above me as I helplessly watched it start to come straight at me, and faster than I could comprehend the sneaker was grinding me into the carpet flooring. My entire body felt like it was on the edge of popping, but somehow, I stayed intact as she lifted her sneaker back up. “you’re still alive down there… but how”

 

Terrifyingly before I could fully recover she pulled her sneaker up higher than before and it came down so much harder. This was made worse as she repeatedly stomped on me like she was trying to put out a fire. The dirty tread of her sneakers actually pushed so hard I ended up becoming lodged between pieces of the tread as the smell her of her foot started to reach me over the overwhelming smell of dirt and rubber. I almost threw up from the sheer velocity as I joined her sneaker for the last couple stomps meant to end my life. Then another softer step as she moved my new prison away from where she had just tried to kill me. I was immediately lifted up into the air as her disappointed beautiful face filled my view as she expected to see my mangled body. Her fingernails went above my head and I was scraped out where I took the long tumble to the ground bouncing on impact. She let out the tiniest giggle before more thought was put into how she wanted to accomplish this.

 

Complete dread filled me too my entire core as she laid out her plan clearly unaware of my past few weeks “This is going to be way harder than I thought! I’m sorry I will get this figured out… I know!!  you can just spend the rest of your day in my shoe. I think Katy and I are going to do a couple miles too! That should do it” She proudly exclaimed this as she pried her shoe off her sweat foot. The shoe was dropped to the ground near me rattling me as it impacted inches from my position. As her foot came down I could see just how sweaty my situation was about to become as the clearly soaked cotton clung to the foot displaying every beautiful curve and toe with perfect accuracy. The smell overtook every little bit of clean air as the temperature immediately rose the closer it got. I almost flinched as it came down close to me, but her foot stopped short as she stopped to kick her shoe over. A wave of humid air almost knocked me out as she gassed me with the entrance to her shoe and demanded “Get in now.”

 

When she told me, she was putting me in there I expected it be from her sheer dominating force. I never expected she thought I would be okay with what was happening and would want to go in there. Although once I was a little more accustomed to the overpowering smell I did start to feel the tinge of enjoyment. I glanced up to her as she looked down on my insignificant form and said “I want you to choose this because you want it or else I could just go throw you down the garbage disposal. You know how lucky you are that you are getting to spend the day with my foot.” I couldn’t believe how she had turned this into a gift of her attempting to kill me by stepping on me for the whole day, but at the same time I knew I had a chance of living if I chose the shoe. I regrettingly made my decision and started towards the entrance of the shoe.

 

When I got to the lip I had a little bit of trouble hoisting myself in because it was already so sweaty and slimy to grip on. When I finally got inside I started to walk towards the back, but Jennifer wasted no time at all in kicking the shoe back upright sending me flying to the bottom. I splashed down on the insole and quickly turned around to see her five toes blocking half the light that was coming in from the top. She just continued to wiggle her toes as she seemed to be enjoying what she was about to do. I wasn’t anywhere near the front when her toes came blasting in and came at me sliding along the bottom. They bulldozed over me as I found myself plastered to the soaked pad of her foot. I had absolutely no option for movement here and was stuck in my spot when I felt her push down to get that finally plop of her foot settling into the sneaker.

 

I was smothered into the damp insole of her sneaker as I could feel myself being stretched as the heel lifted. My new position left me completely immobile as she picked up her items and then began the process of moving in the few boxes she had brought over to the house. I felt myself expand so much as her meaty foot kept me in my place while she maneuvered between outside and inside repeatedly. The concrete outside was the worst it made the weight unbearable. While Jennifer had lost weight and was looking amazing she was still at least 50 pounds heavier than my wife. That 50 pounds was huge to my tiny form as Jennifer walked with a skip in her step clearly enjoying the thought of having a tiny human suffering in her shoe. By the time she was done moving boxes the temperature inside her shoe had risen to ridiculous levels and I was struggling to find any air as everything around me was just sweat. My efforts to breathe were mostly met with swallowing large amounts of sweat from her foot.

 

I was beginning to get a stomach ache from how much dirt and sweat I had absorbed so far when I felt my new home lifted into the air. The way we landed I would assume she was sitting with her feet propped up. This did nothing for my position as there was no wiggle room inside her shoe, and I remained plastered to the pad of her foot. I was surprised as I heard a giant sucking noise as her sock unsuctioned from her insole and I started to exit with the sock I was glued too. Unfortunately, my escape was short lived as my tiny form caught on the lip of the shoe as she dragged her foot out. I found myself falling down to the insole after I was scraped off of her sock. I splashed onto the insole and was then rolled even further towards the toes as she pulled the shoe up to her. Before reaching the house sized toe imprints I was reversed directions and began freefalling towards an open palm.

 

Giggles escaped her lips as I hit her waiting hand “Whew you stink, I can’t believe you are still alive after that.” She smiled as she said “Guess you will just get to have even more fun! I think it’s time to move you to my sock because I want to feel you down there.” While she had been saying this, she had taken her sock off far below me with her other hand. She wasted no time as she used her fingers to widen the opening while tilting her hand. I clawed at that hand trying to find anything I could grasp on to, but every part of the soft hand was too large to offer anything for my tiny form to grip. The fall was quick as I entered the dark sweaty hole. The fabric bounced as it accepted me as I hit the damp toe section of the sock suspended in the air by her fingers.

 

Staring out through the hole Jennifer’s giggling face was soon replaced by darkness as she lowered me down. When the light did return it was short lived as it was snuffed out by 5 glistening toes rapidly approaching me. They barreled into me and I found myself in a familiar place between her toes. I was propelled into the space right next to her big toe, and she responded to my presence by grinding me between her toes. I was mashed so hard into the sweat filled crevice I was being melded in with the rest of the toe jam she had built up. I was completely covered as she continued to grind me in, and I was quickly running out of oxygen as it is impossible to breath under all this pressure. I felt I was seconds away from passing out as she stopped grinding and I felt her begin walking.

 

I spent the rest of the day melded between her toes as she finished her day’s activities paying no mind to me. From my much thinner prison I was able to somewhat understand what was happening when I wasn’t being thrown around. She had dinner with my wife and they watched a movie before they headed to bed. The movie was the worst part as she wouldn’t stop shaking her foot and moving her toes. What should have been my moment to rest was instead a constant shaking and crushing. After the movie I was excited as I knew that it would be bed time and I had hoped that meant I would be freed for the night. After she stopped moving I realized the I was stuck her between her toes for the night. Her toes had really cooled off and dried leaving me plastered and unable to move as I cleared my mind and focused on trying to rest instead of my current position and the smell that surrounded and embarrassingly still excited me. After a long time, I finally felt my mind drift to peace as the world slipped away into the darkness…