- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry I have been busy and was thinking of where I wanted to go next with the story. I have a direction planned now and I am super motivated to write, and I am very excited for chapter 5 as I want to throw in a very fun scene and hope I can capture with words what I am thinking!

I knew my wife would be gone for a while, and no amount of pain was going to keep me by the door where my wife and her deadly sneakers would be returning. I hobbled my way across and began the long trek to the living room. As I made my trip I began to ponder how my wife was going to feel in a day or two when I didn’t return home from my business trip. I could not give up trying to contact her because I could not put her through that anguish. This new feeling quickened my pace as I was determined more than ever to make contact with my wife.

I was coming to the coffee table that was positioned between the television and the couch when my confidence took a big hit. My wife returned from her jog and as is the usual Jennifer stayed around to hang out. As the two goddesses strolled towards my position my new-found strength completely diminished. It is an indescribable sight just to see one of the beautiful giantess before me, whose very steps create earthquake type tremors that knock you off your feet. With two, I never stood a chance as I was knocked on my back and just watched as the tops of the two ladies disappeared behind the coffee table as they grew closer to the couch and me.

My wife’s butt made contact with the couch first her feet being thrust forward where they stopped a few feet to my right. She again ran barefoot and her perfectly round red painted toes wiggled in delight from finally escaping the confines of her shoe. Her feet were dripping and along with their new position near me came the smell that I had grown to despise. As I was staring at my wife’s feet backing up slowly trying to find untainted air I almost missed Jennifer sitting down, and pushing her socked feet almost hitting me as they stopped just barely to my left. Her socks which ended at her ankles were yellow and had little batman symbols as I remember how much she loved batman and always was wearing that symbol. The new smell they brought in left me gagging and desperately trying to find clean air as I actually fell to my knees choking. I tried to calm this fit down as Jennifer’s feet pulled back and then slammed flat and began to grind against the carpet. My wife’s feet then retreated as she pulled one of them up to her knee and began to massage her foot. I was relieved and began to calm myself down as luck would have Jennifer followed my wife’s example.

I began to rethink my plan and started to head to safety away from the dangerous women and their deadly feet, aimed towards the TV as my ultimate destination. I had only made it a couple of steps when I was quickly shoved down from behind by an incomprehensible force and flattened into the ground. I was well aware of what that force was when the soft cotton unleashed some of the contents it had absorbed throughout the jog all over me. Jennifer who had wanted to rub her foot had taken her socks off and thrown them, and one of those things had unluckily landed directly on me. As I was assaulted by the deadly scent which was accompanied by the dripping substance that currently covered me I was starting to have a complete melt down. I had gone from normal human to less than a bug who is unable to actually escape the heavy presence of an unworn sock.

I didn’t have long to dwell on my current condition as one of the feet belonging to one of the women began to actually play with the sock that had trapped me. I can’t even describe what exactly this foot was doing as it started by just smashing me into the carpet, and then began to roll the sock which I had formed too around underneath of its massive form. I was completely at will of this ginormous foot as I went from between the carpet and sock to between the carpet and a large sweaty foot. When the torture was all said and done I ended up completely surrounded by the sock. I wasn’t sure how this had happened but as I tried to move around in my cave like hole I couldn’t lift any part of the sweaty fabric out of my way. I had to give up but I had a flash of hope that when Jennifer came for this sock I would be discovered. In my mind, I imagined her picking it up and it would unravel and then when I fell out they would spot me falling towards the ground. Not even the pain from my upcoming landing could damper my mood as I knew that I would survive it and then be saved. I was almost rejoicing in my dark smelly confines as I couldn’t wait to hug my wife again and to be done with this whole thing.

After what felt like forever I felt a little bit of impact against the socks, and as it began to rise I realized with joy that the sock had been picked up and I would be bigger in no time. As the sock unballed and light began to flood in I was a little confused as I was still surrounded by the sweaty cotton, but relived as I saw her fingers enter a tiny whole way above me. As she stretched that hole as far as it could go I saw her face and to me it felt like she was looking down at me ready to save me from my prison. At that moment, I thought she was the most beautiful I had ever seen her as her curvy but flawless face beamed down at me.

My moment was crushed completely as her face was soon replace with five of my new gigantic roommates. Her extra-large foot rushed at me and I couldn’t believe its massive size. Because Jennifer was a little bit on the heavier size her foot had much more meat to it then my wife’s perfect feet. I still remember admiring them as they were well formed, but whenever she and my wife were together I could see such a huge difference even though they were only one size difference. As those toes scraped their way against the cotton towards my current location in the bottom of the sock I thought about how stupid it was to even imagine that future I could never have.

As her toes arrived at their destination they began to wiggle into that last bit of space that I was occupying. I found myself smashed into the space between her middle toes unsure of which ones exactly as I was constantly under the pressure of her toes. As she got the sock on fully she stood up to her full weight which smashed me even further between her toes and I could feel the grossest substance begin to coat me from within her toes. I had no time to concentrate as she began to move and this was somehow worse than being beneath her foot. Each time her foot came down instead of my being flattened into the ground her powerful toes did everything they could to rip me in half. This continued until she stopped and lifted me up even higher than normal only to shove me down, and as I could tell by the new darkness and almost pure liquid atmosphere that I was entering her shoe.

I barely found enough oxygen to breath as her toes continued to push whatever I did find back out. I wasn’t sure it was even possible but as she moved her foot began to perspire even more and the sweat between her toes seemed to be even thicker than what I had experienced from under her sole. I tried when she lifted her foot to slip out under the toes and into the bottom of the sock under her foot. I realized that my situation was made worse as I had become glued to the skin between her toes and was continuously put through this torture. The further she went the harder of a time I had breathing until I swear I was on the verge of suffocating as I faded to that ever-familiar darkness….