- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Probably won't ever be a super fast uploader, but still let me know what you guys think. Thank you for those who have submitted feedback already!

The immense pressure of my wife’s foot step compressed me down once again as I had come too after a few steps of being plastered to her foot. Every time her gigantic foot presses me into our carpet I seem to flatten to an almost cartoonish level only to be reflated when I am pulled back in the air by her foot. I try every time I am in the air to peel myself from her sole, but the sweaty soles hold on me is far too strong. As I begged for death because nothing could be worse than this, my wife introduced me to a whole new hell. I lifted into the air higher than normal and as I looked down expecting to see ground I was instead greeted by my wife’s jogging sneakers.

                Before, my wife would tease me as she slipped on her sneakers, as she knew my deepest secrets, and she would have the biggest smile as she would watch me completely lost in her toes dipping in and out of her shoe. That was the first positive thought I had as I stared ahead as the toes pushed forward into the dark confines of the shoe. I soon followed those glorious terrifying toes into the shoe and immediately noticed the environment change. The air was almost pure liquid as she pushed me further in and I finally splashed into contact with the insole of the shoe. As she pushed her foot into the shoe I was smeared into the insole, and in pure agony some of whatever was pounded into this insole made its way into my mouth. I could never believe that any of this had ever touched my wife’s perfect foot, but the atrocity that was currently destroying my taste buds was proving otherwise. As my wife’s bare foot finally settled into the sneaker I was treated to her full weight again, but was a tiny bit grateful as the soft insole did cushion it more than the carpet ever did.

                I immediately thought differently as I heard the door slammed behind my wife and her sneaker found the concrete. This was the thinnest my body has ever been compressed as my wife pushed off to begin her jog and I was introduced to a whole new feeling as my wife began I could barely inflate up before she smeared me all over again. Even in the confines of my new hell I could hear the faint sound of my wife talking to her friend Jen that she goes jogging with almost every day. I horrifyingly made it for a few minutes in complete agony against her sole as the sweat buildup piled around me completely soaking me before I began to fade out hopefully forever.

                I shouldn’t have been surprised when my eyes opened again, but I found myself deposited off my wife’s foot into her discarded sneaker. As I started to come back too I rediscovered the smell that I could almost feel on my skin like the mist before the rain. I willed myself to get up as my whole body was beyond sore even if I had no broken bones. It was hard to believe my unaware wife had almost destroyed me just by going for her jog. As I made it to my feet and started limping forward I gazed up towards the only way out of this sneaker. I realized the only way I was getting out of here was to try to climb the side which was going to be difficult to say the least in my current state. I made my way towards the side as a fit of laughter erupted from the other room as my wife and her jogging partner Jennifer were obviously still together.

                When I finally reached the edge the ground beneath me began to shake gradually getting louder as I felt the giantess getting closer. “Bye sweetie thanks again for pushing me so hard on the jog!” Jennifer’s shouted back to my wife as she made her way towards my shoe and the door. As she got closer her unimaginable frame came into view over the edge of the sneaker. I saw her blonde hair flowing over her round but exceptionally beautiful face was then blocked out by her very large chest and some of her gut as she stood directly over me. I remembered how big she used to be before she came to my wife and asked for help. She was always one of those bigger girls that still managed to make it look good, and as she started to slim down throughout her journey she started to meld into her new self. As I gazed up at her I really thought about how much better she looked even if she would absolutely despise seeing herself from my point of view. I was completely caught off guard when she lifter her large beautiful socked feet, I had gazed at from time to time, and started to shove it into the shoe I was currently in.

                Her ginormous toes touched down behind me and I stared up as her old dark blue socks, which used to be a light blue sock before the jog, started to move and push its way down into me. Even knowing how useless it is to scream I still opened my mouth to try only to be met with a whole new aroma. I coughed and gagged as having both smells occupy this one space was too much, although I didn’t have long to suffer as the foot finished its decent completely soaking me as she smashed me into the insole. I felt all the weight on me which was so much worse than my wife’s finally leave me as she got the second shoe on. She then made it worse and bounced up and down on her toes completely flattening me beneath her sour foot and the sock was unleashing some of the sweat onto me. “What the hell...” I could barely hear as she talked to herself her voice barely carrying through the shoe as her socked foot began to retreat out of the shoe.

                I had a moment of pure bliss as one of her building sized fingers entered the shoe and it began to rapidly soar upwards. I had finally been felt and I would be rescued and fixed and I could go back to my everyday life. Still slightly smashed from Jenn I was able to just barely wave my arm up at the enormous green eye that was peering into the shoes entrance. I saw a slight sparkle in her eye which was followed by an ear-piercing laugh which I couldn’t believe she was doing at me when I was in the shape I was in. “I accidently put your shoe on instead of one of mine!” Jenn shouted towards my wife leaving me wishing I had the strength to cover my ears. “I can’t believe my shoes fit your giant feet! My wife’s angelic voiced barely carried from the other room. “Hey! 9 is a completely normal size. You are the one with the small 8’s!” Jenn retorted. As she said that she also dropped the shoe I was in towards the ground and I couldn’t hear my wife’s reply as I began freefalling to the ground which from my point of view was so far away. It felt like an eternity as the shoe floated its way down and I was basically on the ceiling during the decent. Fate finally started to smile in my favor as I came rocketing down the impact was nothing compared to having either of those beautiful giantesses stepping on me. As my luck, would have the shoe also not only landed on its side I was expelled and thrown just out front of the exit of the shoe.

I almost felt like kissing the ground as I had finally made the escape from my prison but a large rumble brought me back to reality as I looked up. I was met with Jen’s socked foot her toes were wiggling like they were gods ready to accept me as their offering. I cowered in complete fear as the foot rose above me and after a brief second that felt like minutes it shoved down and entered a mostly black with pink accents Nike running shoe that looked just like the one I was in. I took several deep breaths of clean air as her foot had left me alone and I was finally free from that shoe. I stabled myself as Jen lifted her sneakers and began to leave slamming the door shut behind her and the ground rumbling at her every movement. Finally, being free and as safe as could be I crawled back between two pairs of flats that my wife hasn’t worn since last year and immediately fell asleep as everything had just been too much…