- Text Size +

Kelly was lifted slowly from the jar, her screams echoing through the small space. Her ribs were nearly shattered as the giant finger pads surrounded her form, the sharp nails nearly cutting her. The hand lifted her from the distored world of the glass jar and into a new view.

Sara looked at her with an excited smile, like a kid at a candy store. Kelly could see that Sara's hand had already decended into Kyles pants while the other hand slowly craned the Kelly towards them. It slowly rotated as Sara brought Kelly between the lovers. Kelly found herself lying in an outstretched palm, looking up at two giant faces. Retreving her other hand from his pants, Sara pushed Kyle onto the awaiting bed, still stained from Saras recent session only an hour before. 

"I have an idea" Sara announced as she slowly pulled down Kyles pants. "Hold the bug for a second" Sara laughed as she deposited Kelly onto the top of Kyles member. 

Kelly rolled onto it, barly able to prevent herself from falling onto the bed. The view was unbelievale, Kyle eyed her excitedly. She waved for his attention, but it was to no avail. He only saw her as a bug. Sara returned quickly, unwrapping something indistinguishable and tossing the shiny wrapper on the floor. It was a condom. 

Kelly once again screamed for her life as Sara carfully placed the condom around her and slid it onto Kyle. The speed at which this happened lead Kelly to be awkwardly pinned to the side of Kyles head, only her face staying in the air-filled top of the condom. The heat was brutal, Kelly was already sweating as the smell of Kyle permiated the space with anticipation. Though the thick rubber, Kelly watched as Sara sat on Kyles legs and began making out with him aggressively. His member was comforably between her legs as she lightly humped it.

For Kelly, this was an agonizing process. Sara's jeans caught the condom and violently knocked and rotated it around. The smell of Kyle continued to emit as a small amount of precum filled the top of the condom. After a few moments, Sara finally got off, but only to remove her pants and underwear, leaving her naked in front of her boyfriend. Sara loved to taunt the bugs, she always felt a real sexual kick out of it. She teased Kyle as she got in position above him and spread her legs. 

Kelly continued to scream, much to Kyles please as he felt the bug squirming against him. Sara slowly decended, wagging her hips from side to side as she prepared to accept him. Finally, she reached him, slowly feeling his head enter her. Kelly immediatly felt the pressure, it slowly broke her and compacted her into a near liquid. She managed to stay alive, coughing up blood as her world entered darkness. Sara finally finished decending, she could feel the little squirms and she could not be more pleasured with the feeling. Like she had done before, she wagged her hips on Kyle, putting more pressure on the bug and eliciting more movement for her own pleasure. 

Then the act began. Sara slowly lifted herself and decended, then again, then quicker, and quicker. Kelly was in a living hell, the pressure made her ears pop as she tried to move and escape. She chocked on the thick layer of precum that threatened to drown her. It felt like eternity was passing and that it would never stop.

For many minutes on end they went at it. Making out, feeling one another up, and especially for Sara, feeling the pleasure of destorying a living thing inside of her. Little did she know that it was actually another person. As Sara and Kyle began to reach climax, their sweat covered bodies sped up. Sara let out a moan and shook as she felt herself cum. Meanwhile Kyle was also about to cum, and on end of his member, the barely-alive Kelly could tell. She felt Sara tighten up and knew what was going to happen. In an instant the space around her head filled with thick cum and the pressure reached its peak, obliterating Kelly into pieces as she chocked on his cum. 

Sara and Kyle smiled as they breathed heavily. "That was great." Sara declared. She lifted herself off of him and began to get dressed. 

"What do I do with this?" Kyle asked her as he peeled the loaded condom off of himself. 

"Throw it out." She ordered. He dangled it over the trash can and watched as the semen covered bug bits collected on the end. He dropped it in.