- Text Size +

James and Kelly tumbled awkwardly into the glass jar, landing with a thud on the cold glass that rimmed the bottom of the small container. James lay motionless in bruised pain as through a mental fog he saw his sisters distored form leave the room, presumably to put his other siblings to bed. Her departing words continued to echo in his head even after she left the room. 

"Who is Kyle?" Kelly asked, almost reading his mind. She was already on her feet, standing over him.

"Her boyfriend. Kyle is her boyfriend." James said with dismay. If they had just shrunk he would be hopeful that Kyle could somehow see them and save them, but given what just happened to Rob, James knew his arrival would mean bad things for the both of them. 

Kelly was visibly dismayed, she didn't want to turn into some toy for the giant couple the way Rob was simply a toy for Sara. 

"We have to get out of here" She suggested as she helped James to his feet. The two looked around for any method of escape, but the empty glass jar was massively tall for the two trapped within it. After pacing for a moment, James announced what they already knew. 

"There's no way out Kelly"

He sat on one side of the perfect circle of rimmed glass than lined the jar, while Kelly sat directly across from him, both staring into clear oblivion. James didn't even know Kelly that well. She was so damn quiet, he thought, plus she mainly knew Ron. It didn't help their relationship that Ron was now evenly divided between Sara's bedsheets and panties. 

"How you feeling?" James opened. Making eye contact with Kelly from across the empty space.

"How am I feeling? How do you think?" Kelly replied, glaring at him.

"You know this isn't my fault, right?" James couldn't believe it. How was he the bad guy here? He'd been trying to save everyones lives.

"I know" Kelly mumbled, hugging her knees, almost in tears at their current prospects.

"Look" James said as he finally stood up "this is not the end of us, we're still people, she could still see us." He wasn't natually gifted at being comforting, but as he sat down next to her, he did his best. And over time they sat in silence, hearing the distant crying of Mary as she is put to bed. After the prolonged silence, James finally spoke:

"How did you meet Rob?" He inquired. Launching her into a long story, then quickly developed into conversation betwen the two. For a few bug-sized people in a giant jar, James couldn't help but think that the conversation was good. For a few minutes their minds were completely absent from their situation and their future. But the future very quickly came to them.

They heard the sound of a door opening and a male voice "Sara?" it asked aloud. James recognized it, it was Kyle. He and Kelly overheard them begin to speak, the voices becoming louder, and louder, until they were only on the other side of her door. 

"Guess what I found" Sara announces as she creaked her door open and let Kyle in. Even distorted through the Jar, he was physically the Yin to Saras Yang. Even taller than either of them could believe. He bent over, peering unto them from above. 

"You want to use them now?" He asked, his warm breath decending into the jar, making both James and Kelly gag. 

"I don't see why not" She said as she smirked and brought Kyle in for a long kiss. As they made out, her hand decended to his pants, eyeing him seductively. Without hesitation, she used her other hand to pick up the jar. James and Kelly held onto one another for dear life. When Sara noticed that the bugs were together, she laughed.

"Aww check them out sweetie! Just like us!" She said as she rattled the jar around. James and Kelly, already beated and brused numorous times before, could not hold on as their bodies hit the hard class of the jar again, and again. Once it all settled down, the two lay at the bottom of the jar. Barely able to crane his head up, James watched helplessly as a massive hand reached in, and violently grabbed Kelly. She screamed, partially in pain from having her ribcage all but collapsed, and partly because she knew what happens next.