- Text Size +

James, Rob, and Kelly struggled to stay above the water line as their entire bodies ached. Part of James just wanted the entire ordeal to stop and given all the pain, he didn't even mind dying as long as it was quick. He would not be so lucky. From above Sara's hand returned to scoop all three of them into the air, once again hoisitng them while cupped in her giant hand. Her digits curled, plunging the them into total darkness only able to feel a distant heartbeat. 

Sara felt unusual. She had a boyfriend, who satisfied her just fine, but there was some part of standing tall over these bugs that made her feel so turned on. She scooped up the bugs and cupped her hand around them to assure they didn't tumble onto the floor. She made her way up the stairs and into her room, shutting and locking the door. Sure, the kids should be put to bed, but that could wait. This felt too good. 

After bouncing around the hand, the three sore teenagers suddenly felt the soft skin beneath them fall away. In a bright flash they found themselves skydiving through the air, but instead of certain death, they found a soft, pink colored surface meet them. As James recovered himself and made an attempt to guage the situation, he realized exacly where he was.

"Guys this is Saras room!"

"what the HELL is she doing?" Rob barked back, barely able to stand.

The giant girl towered over them as she stood beside her bed, eclipsing the light and casting a long shadow over the group. James couldn't help but notice the unusual gaze she set upon them. Did she know it was them? Was she going to help?

Sara had no intention of helping. She wactched the bugs tumble out of her hand and squirm on the bed. In her day-to-day life she was always the smaller one, but now, standing over these pathetic bugs, she felt empowered. She could do anything to these little things, they were all hers. Just the thought of what she was about to do brought her hand under her skirt, lightly rubbing herself. She bit her lip and plopped herself on her bed, creating an indent that launched the bugs an inch in the air and caused them to tumble toward her. With her keen eye, she picked one to begin with.

James couldn't believe what he was seeing. His sister was getting off on this! She careened onto the bed launching him into the air and once again disorienting him as she contined to watch overhead. Her fingers then came swinging down from above, bringing the scent of her with them. Like a claw machine, they darted and snatched Rob from the bed, lifting him into the air without hesitation.

Rob was terrified. What the hell was she doing? Can't she see it was a person? He thought to himself as her fingers clamped down on him, squeezing him to the brink of breaking his ribs. He felt the world spin as he was brought to her. She set him down between her outstretched thighs. The walls on both sides of him lead to the small curtain that was her skirt. She eyed him directly, not looking away for a second as she reveled in the moment. 

James was still a few feet away, watching as his sister stared down at Rob. Then, without warning, she lifted her ass off the bed, creating a tunnel arched by her skirt. She snatched Rob again, this time tossing him directly under her. She dropped herself unto him, smashing him between her panties and the rough bed. James was stunned as she began to masturbate using his friend.

Sara was having a great time. She had no idea how good this could feel. The anticipation of it all, looking right down at this little bug that would be nothing in a couple minutes and then actually doing it. The bug mightve been small, but the waves of pleasure she felt as she ground her hips into the bed were immense. 

Rob was not having a great time. After the feeling of landing once again on Sara's comforter, he was without warning smashed into it, being ground against the giant girl and the rough fibers of the bed. The heat was unimaginable as her pussy reacted to the pure pleasure he was providing. The bed fibers were cutting deep into his skin, causing him to scream out in pain. His screams were to no avail as she continued, adding more and more weight as the rythmic feeling of him under her increased. At one point she stopped and lifted herself off of him, but only to stretch her panties to the side and continue, now allowing him to be smashed directly into her most senstitive area. He felt every bone slowly smashed to bits as he bled out beneath her. His screams entirely overshadowed by her moans, his last moments were a mix of feeling the pain of being ground into the fibers and feeling his exposed organs burned by her juices. Even after he was gone, she continued for a few more minutes, gaining the most pleasure possible from his demise. 

When is was all over Sara took a deep breath, her face blushed from the experience and her heart racing. She stood up from her bed and saw the stain. Deep read streaks all over the bed and herself. Shit, she thought, I'll clean it later. The kids needed her right now. Before she left, though, she scooped up the other bugs. "I can't forget about you two, now can I?" she said with a giggle, "Don't worry I'll save you for when Kyle gets here." She dumped James and Kelly into a large class jar on her desk and left the room.