- Text Size +

Becca's head awkwardly poked out of Mary's giant pudgy hand as she was hoisted into the air. She felt the wind blow her hair as she watched Mary's chubby feet, then her knees, then her diaper with cartoon characters printed on it that were bigger than her. Then to her belly, pink shirt with more giant cartoons and spit stains, to her awaiting face. 

For a moment Becca and Mary simply stared at one another. Becca sizing up the billboard of a face, with the baby's giant eyes scanning the shape of the small teenager. Mary was intensely curious. Becca gagged as the little girl's breath, filled with the stench of baby food and vomit, washed over her. 

Mary was absolutley thrilled. She had just found a strange looking bug. As she looked at it she could feel a rush of excitement, without even thinking she found herself experimenting with the bug. First by squeezing it, to which she heard a funny sound, sort of like a few toys she'd seen before. She loved it. 

The group watched from below, motionless as to avoid being trapped like the poor cheerleader. 

Becca let out a yelp, trying to scream but unable to catch her breath. Mary was amused by her struggles and giggled. The sound was deafening to Becca, her ears almost popped from the sound. She just wanted it to stop, the giggling, the squeezing, all of it. 

Mary happily obliged, opening her mouth and moving Becca toward it. Becca had just enough breath to scream and she lurched toward the gaping hole. This is not how she intended to die, swallowed by a toddler only to be processed and dumped in a colorful diaper. She prayed the child would acknowledge her screaming as she approached the enormous mouth, with strands of spit crossing it. Unfortunately, Mary did not listen to her pleas and happily plunged her into her mouth.

But to her surprise, Becca was not immediately swallowed. Instead, while her head was plunged into the girls mouth, her feet still dangled out of her lips.

Mary puckered her lips and brought the bug towards them. In her experience, these bugs tasted pretty great. Plus it tickled when they went running around in her chubby belly. First the baby insticutally knew she had to get as much taste out as possible.

"Oh my god, she's using her as a pacifer" Simon commented from below.

He was right, Mary used her tongue to pin the girls head to the roof of her mouth and began to suck on her. The flavor was not bad and she continued to suck as she resumed playing with her toys.

For Becca, this was worse than before. She only had brief moments to breath as all of the blood ran to her head. With that breath she pleaded for it to stop, but to no luck. Mary's thick spit coated Becca, sticking up and down her body and entering her face and mouth as she gasped for breath. The blood all began to go to her head as the child relentlessly sucked and sucked. 

Mary started playing around, having some difficulty focusing on the bug in her mouth while also walking in the diaper. She was comforted by the rhythm of the bug. Every time she pushed her tounge to the top of her mouth harder she help the bug squirm more and she got more taste out of it. 

The group below continued to watch the situation awestruck. They saw their friends legs kicking violently between the baby's lips.

This went on for only a few minutes, but in that time Becca was almost killed, she was barely clinging to life when the little girl accidently allowed her to slide out from between her lips, where she landed with the puddle of drool that had amassed on her pink shirt. Becca coughed and coughed, to the groups relief. 

"She's alive!" James announced to the rest of the group.

"How do we get her?" Kelly questioned.

As the group began to discuss how to scale the baby when there was a rumbling. This wasn't the rumbling from Mary, she was standing still. James watched as a giant foot stepped into the room. His eyes followed it, up the leg, which lead past tights and a purple tank top, to an unwelcome sight: Marissa, his 7 year old sister. 

"Where did James go?" She asked Mary, not expecting a response from the baby. She walked over to her as the group looked up at her astonished. If Mary was a Giant, Marissa is a Titan, just her foot dwarfing the tiny group many times over. 

Becca was watching this all happen, the spit had dried and sealed her to the shirt. Weakened form her time as a pacifier, she was helpless to get out on her own. 

Marissa was bored. She was just texting her friends to see if anyone wanted to come over, but she had no luck. Most of her friends didn't have phones anyway. Instead, she just decided to mess around with Mary for a while. She approached the baby and noticed something on her shirt. 

"Oh?" Marissa squinted at the girl.

Becca was relieved. Finally, someone beyond a baby who had noticed her. She realized she was going to survive this ordeal. What a story to tell at parties. 

Marissa was confused as to what exactly she was looking at. It didn't quite look like food, and it was way too small to be a toy od any kind. She reached out and plucked the girl off of the shirt and held her up.

"A bug?" 

Becca started screaming again, this time trying to convince the 7 year old that she was not a common bug, but Marissa wasn't particularly listening. She was deciding how to deal with her newfound bug. Her mom had constantly reminded her that if she attracted bugs into the house she'd get in trouble, so she had to get rid of it quickly. Then she had an idea. 

 

Becca watched as she turned the baby around and pulled the elastic on her diaper back.

"Oh my god! STOP! I'M NO BUG!" Becca pleaded louder, but her destiny was in the diaper.

Marissa had never heard a bug make noise like this one, plus it squirmed a lot, especially when she teased dropping it in the diaper. She knew it was for good reason, she'd seen the aftermath in there and the thought of this annoying bug being obliterated gave her some joy. In the end, these annoying bugs deserve it, she thought. She grinned at her idea, she held the bug between her fingers, dangling Becca over her fate. With the slightest movement of her fingers she dropped her.

Becca quickly went from pleading to outright screaming as she fell into the soft padding of the one year old's diaper. The light instantly went away as Marissa let the diaper go and allowed it to once again seal to the baby's bottom, sealing everything inside as it was designed to. 

Becca once again had no room to move as she was continuously mashed into the baby's bottom with every toddle. She wasn't crushed thanks to the softness of the diaper and of the butt above her. 

On the outside Marissa had gone from confident to nervous. What if James came and checked her diaper? No doubt she'd be in trouble, Marissa thought. There was one sure way he would never find it. 

The group on the ground was watching this all unfold in horror. No one could believe what just happened. It could have been any of them. Trapped for certain death by two children. They watched as Marissa got on her knees and put her hand on Mary's belly.

Most of the group didn't understand what she was doing, but James did. 

"She's trying to make her use the diaper."

Marissa massaged the baby's gut, hoping that she could cause her to use the diaper and get rid of the bug. With a grumble the baby squatted and announced:

"Poopie!"

Becca couldn't hear what the baby had just announced. She suddenly had an abundance of room as the slid to the bottom of the dark valley in the diaper. She hoped that someone was removing the diaper to rescue her, but she was sorely mistaken. If she could see above her, she would know better. The baby's began grunting and in an instant the diaper began to flood with a swampy sludge and logs that dwarfed the shrunken cheerleader. Becca couldn't breathe as she fought the current and flow of poop that now surrounded her. As had become typical on this night, she screamed to no avail as she drowned in the intensely thick liquid.

The group watched in terror. The diaper sagged and the smell reached their noses instantly.

Marissa was thrilled. Problem solved. The baby girl finished and stood up, her diaper still sagging noticeably. 

"She's dead" a stunned James announced as Marissa hoisted her onto the changing table to rid of the bug once and for all. 

But he wasn't quite right. Inside the diaper, past the layers of past baby food, was Becca. Covered in poop and urine. Once again she was barely holding on as the poop solidified, sealing everything but her head in the substance. 

Marissa laid Mary out on the table and unhinged the diaper. It flopped open. 

"Gross" Marissa commented. 

This time Becca was not so naive. Salvation was not here. She was not saved. She was doomed and she knew it.

Marissa looked down and saw the bug, somehow still alive and trapped in the diaper. At first the little girl was annoyed, how could this little bug be so resilient? But then she realized she could make sure this bug was gone for good. 

Marissa happily picked up the diaper and with both hands slowly balled it up. She made sure that the bug was at a point where it would be packed in tightly, she used all of her strength to keep pressing and pressing the soggy walls together until her heard the lightest *POP* in the depths of the diaper and tossed it away. 

Becca screamed as the other wall of the diaper closed in on her with intense force. The entire space condensed and condensed as the cheerleader continued to scream. Eventually she was surrounded head-to-toe in poop that was still being compacted by the 7 year old. She tried to scream but it went down her throat. The crushing force pushed it into her ears, eyes, nose, and mouth. It continued. She wanted it to be over. In half a second the once attractive cheerleader was condensed into a bloody pulp at the center of a pink dirty diaper in the garbage.

Marissa attached a new diaper and set Mary back down. "Done with that bug" she giggled again.



"What now?" Simon asked.