- Text Size +

In their new world it was unclear what exactly the group should do next.

"We still need to find Kelly and Simon" Rob suggested. 

"Yeah let's get on that first" James agreed. 

The group started walking across the tiles. It wasn't easy as there were distinct rumblings from in the distance and with all the massive furniture, finding the others was looking for a needle in a giant haystack. James still couldn't believe what was happening. The house he was just in was now monstrous and he was miniscule. 

Upon entering the thick carpet of James' living room, Rob finally saw the others hiding under the glass coffee table in the center of the room. Slowly but surely, Rob, James, and Becca journeyed past discarded toys and dolls to reach the center of the room. 
"Oh thank god you're alive!" Becca blurted out as she embraced Kelly.

"What happened and how do we get back to normal?" Simon questioned. Before anyone could properly respond, the ground vibrated intensely. The entire group looked around in utter confusion, James couldn't help but wonder if he was about to shrink again. But after a moment it became clear that this was not the case.

Towering the size of a building across the room from the small group of bug sized friends was Mary. The toddler was happily playing with a toy doll of hers.

"Holy shit! Shes giant" Becca exclaimed.

"No, we're small" James responded, astonished.

Only now did James consider how vulnerable the glass coffee table really was in this situation. Mary gradually toddled toward the table and inevitably noticed the small crowd of miniatures huddled below it. 

James shuddered as the baby girl made eye contact and grinned widely. As she got closer, no one in the group dared to move. The once adorable baby was now towering over them, the pink shirt and diaper drifting in the air hundreds of feet above the group. Mary was clearly fascinated with the group, she had never seen anything like them, and her developing brain wanted desperately to play with these new toys. She tried to reach under the table, but struggled as her short arms and lack of coordination made reaching these toys very difficult for her. 

Finally, Becca, who had been visibly terrified, screamed and began full speed running toward the safety of the couch. James yelled for her to stop but she had already left the underside of the table. The group watched as Mary saw her running and saw her opportunity to catch a new toy.

Becca was running as fast as she could. Even those years cheerleading had not prepared her to outrun a titan. She made the mistake of glancing behind her and seeing fat pudgy fingers chasing her viciously. She screamed as the hand caught up to her and squeezed her without hesitation. 

James had seen Mary play before, she was violent, loud, and vicious. As soon as Becca was in her baby hand, James knew that she was doomed.