- Text Size +

Kyle left soon after, with Sara passing out in her bed. This left James sitting in the jar, completely apathetic to the world around him. Kelly - the girl he had just befriended and actually learned to like - was now nothing but small pieces mixed with cum in a used condom, and of course parts of her were within Sara. She was still sleeping happily on her bed, completely satisfied with the life she just destroyed. 

James drifted out of sanity and consiousness all night. The constant reminder that every single one of his friends was gone persisted in his mind, including the despair of knowing he had no way out. He's pictured the whole group of them sitting around that weird metal thing that they'd found - what was that thing? Where did it go? None of that really mattered to James in this moment. Between falling in and out of sleep, he debated just smashing his head into the glass wall of the jar to end it now, rather than dying inside of his sister when she woke up and felt horny. Eventually, he passed out for most of the night, ready for what awaited him. 

He awoke to a room now filled with outside light. Within a few seconds he remembered everything that had happened and fell back into despair. Through the distorting glass of the jar he saw that Sara was gone - probably setting up breakfast for the others. It was only a matter of time until she returned. 

James was ready for death when the door creaked open, but instead of seeing his sister ready to abuse him he saw something entirely different. It was Mary. The giant baby toddled into Saras room. Even from above eye level, his giant baby sister still remained as intimidating as the night before. James remembered what she did with Becca. She looked around the room curiously, trying to find something to play with. And after just a moment, she eyed the jar.

Great, he thought, I guess I'll die in a diaper.

She hobbled over to the jar, James was afraid, but completely helpless as his sister reached up and grasped the top of the glass prison. But the baby was not coordinated, and she was only able to knock the jar off the table. James felt the world begin spinning as he felt his body smashed again and again against the tumbling glass walls. Then there was an enormous smash as the glass completely shattered. Giant shards of it tore through the air, but somehow James was not sliced by them. Instead, smalled flecks of glass gave him cuts on his arms, legs, and back. These caused him enourmous pain, but weren't fatal. 

He laid on the hard floor, barely able to get composed looking up at his sister. She was startled by the sound, as was Sara in the next room, who he heard yelling "what was that??"

He started running for the door as the ground rumbled.