- Text Size +
Story Notes:

We really need more anime stories guys!

All named characters besides Tai are not owned by me and I take no credit/profit for/from them.

The story takes place post GT

Edits to canon:

1) Bra is Pan's age.

2) Maron is only 2 years older than Pan.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Some foot stuff to grab you attention.  

All around me I smell it.  Her musk.  Beneath my back is her soft, but firm sole.  My body slightly indents.  Under my head is the tougher heal; giving me a firm, scented pillow.  Above me are warm, snug, cotton fibers keeping my body encased.  The sock cocoon smothers my face, forcing me to breath her clean, but potent, foot odor.   

 

As I lie awake, I can’t help but ponder what led up to this relationship I have with the girl of my dreams, Son Pan.  So if I tell this story, I’ve got to back up a bit.  Don’t worry, I’ll give an abridged version of the “boring setup” so we can get to the “good stuff.”  So if you don’t really care about me, then just skip a few chapters.

 

  My name is Bakuto Tai, and Son Pan is my girlfriend... Well, kind of... We have a weird relationship.  A little bit about me, I’m 15 years old, and I’m school at Orange Star High School in Satan City.  As for height, well, I’m only 5’3” (technically shorter now, but we’ll get to that).  I have untamed brown hair and hazel eyes.  My body is pretty solid from fighting in the martial arts club all through junior high; I joined that club because I heard Pan was into martial arts... Sadly, she never showed up to the club.

 

Going into high school, there are a lot of things to be excited about.  There’s sports, girls, interesting classes, girls, better cafeteria food, and girls of course!  Rather, I should clarify.  There is ONE girl.  She’s the girl I’ve had a crush on since the first year of Junior High.  If you haven’t already guessed, it’s Son Pan.  She’s so strong, independent, and not afraid to speak her mind.  Also, she’s the opposite of me.  I’m timid, soft spoken, and a pushover.  It’s no wonder I haven’t even talked to her in the three years we’ve been in class together... But that will change this year!...  

 

Unfortunately, nothing changed.  A whole month into the new school year went by and no conversation was made between us.  High school was just like boring old junior high.  I trained in the martial arts club.  Class is still boring.  The cafeteria food still sucks.  And I still haven’t even talked to Pan.  I just stare at her.  I’ve caught Pan picking her nose once or twice.  Honestly, I think that crude nature of hers is cute.  Most of the time Pan stares uninterested at the teacher or intensely out the window.  At those times, her deep, dark irises are fixated somewhere off in the distance.  It’s almost like something's going on far away and she needs to go there.  But hey, what do I know.

 

Anyways, my lucky day finally arrived when the teacher said...

 

“Alright students, don’t forget about your BIG test tomorrow!”  there was a collective groan, “Remember, if you fail this test, you will fail the class!  Study hard tonight students!”

 

“Hey everyone don’t worry!”  a vibrant voice disrupted the melancholy after-class rustle, “Study party at my house!  After tonight, no one should fail the class!”

 

The collective moan ascended to a collective cheer; “thank you”s were resounding throughout the classroom.  As for me, I kept my head down and inched my way to the door.  I was almost out of the room, when I was stopped by legs clad in white stockings.

 

“Hey Tai, why are you always looking down?  You got a thing for feet?” the voice mocking my standard, downcast walking-style was none other than the eris herself.  

 

Briefs Bra was heir to Capsule Corp., and saved grades with these study parties several times a year.  She was a little on too slender, but still well endowed in her three sizes.  Bra’s 5’8” figure loomed over me with a mischievous smile.  Growing impatient with my silence, she went on.

 

“I’m just teasing you know.  Now, we’ve been in the same class since first year of junior high and not once did you come to one of my study parties, why is that?!”

 

She paused, but didn’t give me a chance to answer.

 

“Look, I know you get good grades and that you’re a natural test taker.  But!  This time, you should finally show up.  I mean everyone in the whole class is going to be there, and I mean everyone.”

 

Her eyes darted over to Pan.  I gulped.

 

“You know?” I stammered.

 

“I mean, I am her best friend.  But don’t worry, she doesn’t know.”  Bra paused.  I felt sweat drip down my forehead.  The temperature in the room increased.  “There are a lot of people for a smart girl like me to tutor, so it’d be nice if you can show up and help.”

 

Her voice trailed off as Bra skipped out of the room.  I gave one last stare towards Pan.  She was looking my way!  Our eyes locked awkwardly for a moment.  Quickly, my gaze plummeted down to her school slippers and dark, knee high socks.  Pan walked off, and I smiled.  Tonight I have a chance!

 

Chapter End Notes:

This is my first story, please let me know what you think!