- Text Size +

When Cody awoke, he found he wasn't in the convenience store anymore. It was dark, and he could hear a constant, static sound coming from somewhere nearby. The floor around him was soft, yet uneven, which he found odd but considering there was also a heavy fabric material above him, he figured he was in a blanket of some sort. Confused, he began thinking about the event that transpired before he had blacked out.

"She's gonna shrink me down to size.?" he thought to himself, wondering what she could've possibly meant by that statement. "I feel bad, I mean I went a little far by saying that, but did I really deserve for her to do whatever the hell she did to make me black out like that? Who know's what she could've done to me while I was out! Fuck, I don't even know where I am now!" He started to panic again when suddenly the static stopped. He listened closely and could hear a faint, rhythmic thud that got louder each time he heard it. Without warning, the blanket he was in began to shake violently, throwing Cody around. But just as abruptly as it started, it stopped.

"What the hell?" Cody asked, now even more terrified. After a few moments, the blanket once again began to shake and so Cody grabbed onto the fabric around him in hopes of stablizing himself. Suddenly he was jolted forward and light flooded his vision. Blinded by the sudden intake of light, he waited for his eyes to adjust so he could make out his surroundings.

Little by little he could make out more and more of the area around him and surprising to him, it seemed vaguely familiar.

"Wait, this is our bathroom?" He said, or mumbled as he was too shocked to make out words. Cody then looked up to see his younger sister Emily looking down at him.

"What the hell is going on?!" he yelled, now paralyzed with fear. All of the sudden he was in free-fall heading towards the bathroom floor. Her face quickly faded in the distance as more and more of her enormous body came into view, and then suddenly, *CRASH*. Cody hit the bathroom floor, but wasn't even scratched because of his small size. He looked up at his sister, wondering why she'd just dropped him, and that that's when Cody noticed something. She was naked.

"Shit! She must've just taken a shower. But why'd she grab me?" he looked around. "Wait, what is this?" he asked himself, grabbing at the fabric. "Are these her, panties.?" Looking around, he saw two enormous legs stepping into the legholes of her panties along with two mammoth-sized hands quickly coming towards him. Her fingers wrapped around the thin elastic and she began pulling her panties, and Cody, upwards.

"Wait! Stop!" he yelled, but to no avail. "Fuck! She's my sister, I can't be in her underwear!" Beginning to struggle, his efforts were in vain has he flew past her knees, up her thighs, and was tucked securely within her ass crack. Noticing the smell, he quickly covered his nose to try and block out the smell of ass.

 

 


 

 

Emily however, continued getting dressed and left the bathroom. She began walking down the hallway towards her room. Opening the door, she entered, shut it behind her, and dropped her laundry in her basket. Walking over to her dresser, she opened up a small containter, grabbed a brush and started doing her makeup. Suddenly, the brush slipped from her hand hand fell to the floor with a loud thud.

"Shit." she said as she bent over to pick up the brush. She heard a loud gurgling noise coming from her stomach, and suddenly released a massive fart.

"Oops." she said to herself, giggling. And without any way of knowing the torture she'd just inflicted on her brother, continued putting on her makeup.

 

 


 

 

Cody was thrown around with every step she took. The thought of being so close to a woman turned him on immensely, but the fact that it was his sister made him ashamed of the growing member between his legs.

"Fuck. Why me?" He thought to himself, "There have to be worse people in the world than me. Why aren't they being punished?" Cody was angry, and after realizing that he had no way of getting out, grew defeated. Emily stopped walking, and Cody was grateful he could catch a break for once. All of the sudden Cody heard a soft thud, and shortly after he swore he could've heard Emily say something. 

"What the hell''s going on?" he thought to himself when suddenly he was shifted from laying down to being further wedged into his sisters ass as the thin fabric of her panties, which were a little too small for her, stretched at her sudden bending over. Cody heard a loud rumbling noise coming from within Emily.

"Wait, please..?" Cody said, but without warning he was hit in the face with a blast from Emily's ass. He tried to cover his nose, but his arms were pinned to his sides from the pressure of Emily bending over. Cody began to weep as he realized this was simply ten minutes of the entire weekend he had to spend like this. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

So chapter two is out, please gimme yo critque and I thank thee for reading!