- Text Size +

I stood in my glass jar, just trying to think straight. It wasn't long though before I heard the tink tink tink of someone tapping on glass.

"Hey, new guy!" I heard a female voice say. I turned around and saw the girl in the jar next to me pressed up against the side of her jar. She had emerald eyes, and short hair as black as a shadow. She had on a sweat shirt, that was many sizes too big, with the word Avon written in big gold letters. Pjs with snowflakes on them covered her legs.

"What's going on? How'd you get here?" She asked.

"I...I don't know." I said timidly.

"Well look, we have to get out of here, and you might just be the key." She way cut off by the guy in the jar next to her.

"Izzy. Knock it off." His voice was low and gruff. Though he only looked like he was in his early twenties. He was sitting with his legs pressed against his chest.

"Knock it off?!" Izzy said turning towards him. "What the hell for?"

"Cause if Fay hears you saying that crap, then she'll take you apart first. Not to mention that you're gonna make him snap."

"Take me apart? The fuck are you talking about?" He just shook he head.

"Listen sweet heart, oh and you too Mr. Surprise visit" He said looking at me. "Both of you are new. You don't know how Fayanna works. I've been stuck in this hell for almost six years, and I'm not even one of the oldest. Point is, we know Fay. We know how she works, and trust me, once you know you'll wish you were never even born." He lowered his head. Izzy started yelling at him to explain, but I didn't need an explanation. All I had to do was look out at some of the science equipment to get my answer.

"New guy!" Izzy yelled. I turned back to her. "Look no matter Grumpy Magee over here says, a few of us think that we can escape. Are you game?" My head was spinning. Too much was happening too fast.

"I don't know." I mumbled.

"What?" She said. "I didn't hear you."

"I! Don't! Fuck-ing know!" I yelled louder than I ever thought possible. Izzy backed off to the other side of her jar. "Look, Izzy it is I guess. I have no fucking idea what in the fuck is happening. Like an hour ago I was working on a new chapter for one of my books, then suddenly I'm in some giant's living room. And my fucking room is on the Goddamn TV? Then I'm suddenly thrown into this piece of shit jar and then I dropped of here with a bunch of people that I don't fucking know. One is pressuring me to escape, the other is fucking telling me that Fay, or whatever her fucking name is, is gonna open up our bodies for science. And all I want is to know what is going the fuck on for fucks sake!" I was heaving massive breathes. Izzy looked sad and slowly sat down.

"Told ya he was gonna snap." Said the other man. I took a seat too. This was a load of shit, and I knew it. I had to find out what was going on. We sat in silence for what felt like hours, before the door opened again and the giantess came back.