- Text Size +

The blackness slowly lifted and feeling returned to my body. My head stung. My whole body felt like an over blown balloon. The world around me spun. I forced my arms under my body and pushed up. After a few unsure steps, I managed to stand up. One look around and I knew I was either high out of my mind, or something was very, very wrong.

Everything around me a gigantic. And when I say everything, I mean everything. The pink sofa miles behind me. The end table next to the sofa. The half-eaten bag of peanuts on the end table. All of that was giga sized. But that's not what scared me. What scared me was the fact that on the giant TV in front of me, was my room. I could still see my laptop with my half-written chapter on it, my glass of organ juice, and I could hear my alarm going off.

Before I had anytime to wonder what was going on, a distant sound caught my full attention. It wasn't a boom per se, but it was close. There was also a small tremor that shook the very tan carpeted ground beneath me. The noise got louder and the tremors stronger. I looked to my left. A place that could only have been the kitchen, when I heard another sound. It didn't take me long to figure out what it was. Someone was humming Body Moves by DNCE.

Suddenly a giant female figure filled the doorway. On her head was a pair of headphones, though I couldn't see a wire connecting them to anything. Her brown hair hung to her shoulders. She had a brown pair of glasses on. They appeared to be tilted to one side. Her eyes were closed as she hummed. She had on a t-shirt with an outline of Perry the Platypus. Just below the shirt I could make out a pair of blue panties. She had a large white bowl in one hand, and mug with the fossil of a T-rex in the other.

Her walk to the sofa was mesmerizing. She'd take a few steps then she'd stop, extend her arms all the way out, and swing her hips side to side. After that she'd give the duck lips and start walking like she was a model. She put the white bowl on the end table, and sat down. She pressed a button on the side of the headphones, and dropped them around her neck. She took a sip from the mug. Then she looked confused. Her head jerked down and locked on me. I just stood there too scared to move, and she stared back with her blue eyes for what felt like an eternity.

"Fuck." She finally said. Before I could even think she flew up throwing her mug to the side. She ran back into the kitchen. The mug landed in front of the sofa as its brown contents began to soak into the carpet. Before I knew it, she was back. This time though, she had a glass jar in her hands. Without saying a word, she picked me up, dumped me into the jar, and sealed it. She then held the jar up to her face the glass distorting her. Then she said in fast, quiet voice.

"I'll explain later. Just keep quiet, or you're going outside. Got it?" Scared out of my mind I gave a fast nod. She suddenly stood up and quickly walked back out into the kitchen. At first all I saw has Perry's bill, so I turned around. We went through the kitchen, and into a deep blue hallway. I looked up to get a look at her, but I couldn't see much except for the perforated lid of the jar. She opened a door on her left. Inside were lots of science-ie looking devices strewn about on various tables and shelves. On the table pushed up against the left wall though, was row upon row of glass jars. And I could only see into a few of them, but I saw a person inside each one. Most where either laying down or we balled up.

The giantess set me next to a jar containing a girl.

"Stay put" The giant woman said to me. "I'll be back in a few hours, then I'll explain everything." I didn't even have time to question it, before the door slammed shut, with her one the other side.