- Text Size +
We worked mostly in silence; keeping a distance between ourselves. The majority of our things were already moved out, leaving Tawny and me to go about dealing with the final details. She packed her stray knickknacks and random bits of clutter, while I plastered over a fist-sized hole in the living room wall. Surprisingly, despite the drama and vile of the past few weeks, my ex and I toiled in silent, uncomfortable civility.

I tried to ignore her, while at the same time, being intensely aware of her nearby presence. She might have been a lying cheater, but three years together still guaranteed she would remain a part of me for a long time to come. As Tawny stuffed DVD’s into a cardboard box, I glanced over at her while smoothing over some rough spots of wet plaster. Naturally, that was the same moment she chose to look up. Rather than say anything, Tawny immediately looked away, but made sure that I heard her make a sad little sniffle.

The breakup was my idea, not hers.

It made me marvel at how she could do this to me: make me feel sorry for her, even though in all reality, she was the one mostly at fault. Of course, that was Tawny, the master manipulator. Well versed in her games, the tinge of sadness I felt quickly mingled together with a healthy dose of anger and resentment. Practically everything Tawny did was meant to shape and control the feelings of those around her. Whether she was even aware of that trait, I had no idea.

This quirk even influenced the clothes she chose to wear. While I was dressed in a plain hooded sweatshirt and jeans, Tawny chose to arrive at her typically tantalizing best. I knew for a fact, the pretty little Thai-American woman owned “normal” clothes, yet here she was in an outfit more suitable for clubbing, rather than emptying and cleaning an apartment.

She had on a favorite crop top, the pastel pink one with the sparkly silver word “FUN!” emblazoned across her voluminous chest. To go along with the sexy little shirt, Tawny had squeezed into what looked like a new pair of low-riding, Apple Bottom jeans, complete with a silver apple embroidered on the seat of her right butt cheek. Her worn, yet still quite serviceable blocky, open toed sandals topped off the ensemble.

Tawny wore her hair tied back into a ponytail. One might assume that was a nod to the practicality of moving, but I knew better. So many times in the past, I told her that I preferred her ponytail, to the more extravagant hairstyles she normally chose. This was just another instance of Tawny messing with my head. Again, I felt another flush of anger rise up inside.

. . . . .

As I put the last touches to the plaster job, I looked over at Tawny. Predictably, she hadn’t finished packing the box, and looked to be taking her time. It pissed me off, but in reality, it didn’t really effect me. I was done with my responsibilities. Fixing the wall was the last item on my To-Do List, so if Tawny wanted to waste time, that was her problem. I stood up, not bothering to look at her again, but I could feel her eyes on me. Instead of acknowledging her though, I simply walked out of the room.

On an impulse, I decided to look around one last time, to make sure I hadn’t left anything of importance behind. I had moved all my stuff out a day earlier, but I always have those nagging feelings where I’m still forgetting something. We were turning the keys over later in the day, so if there was anything still here, now was the time to find it. My first stop was the bedroom, and after a quick look inside, I felt my blood boil to even higher levels.

The queen-sized bed still sat fully assembled in the middle of the room. Tawny promised she and a friend would take the thing apart and move it, but there it still was. I shook my head in annoyance, while mumbling under my breath.

I heard a small creak on the floorboards behind me, “Don’t be angry.”

Tawny’s voice was soft and sad. I turned around, looking down at her tiny frame as she stood in the doorway, hands clasped behind her back, and eyes cast toward the floor.

Before I could reply, she quickly cut my potentially angry outburst with yet another one of her excuses. “Kara couldn’t come last night, and I can’t move it alone.”

I mumbled again, but resigned to closing this ordeal, I went to the bed, looking to disassemble it.

“Where’s the damn release?” I growled.

Tawny kneeled down. “Here, I’ll get it”

Standing slightly aside, I allowed her to do what was needed, while glancing over her. She was up to no good again . . .

Tawny was bent over in a way that presented her shapely tush for full inspection. Ever skillful, she pretended to have trouble releasing the bedframe’s catch, and as a result, wiggled her behind around. For the first time in weeks, despite my anger, I felt a flash of desire for the diminutive sex-pot. If I could see her face, I’m sure there would have been a proud little smirk on it . . .

As Tawny continued her little theater, my eyes caught a glimpse of the new tattoo on her lower back. Figures, I snorted to myself . . . very fitting for the cheating little bitch.

The tattoo was fairly common for its type. A stereotypical “tribal” ink job, with wavy, interlocking black lines. Even though I hated to admit it, the tattoo really complimented Tawny well, and added to her already considerable sex appeal. Lost in the sight of her “tramp stamp” and wonderful backside, I didn’t notice her intentionally back up until it was too late. She remained there for a moment, her ass pressed perfectly against my crotch.

“What . . . what are you doing?” I gasped.

The feeling was beyond exquisite, but I couldn’t let her get away with this.

Tawny straightened, keeping her behind squarely pressed against my ever stiffening rod, while nestling her back into my chest. She whimpered or moaned a little.

“I miss you” she whispered.

Doing my best to resist, without actually moving, I retorted, “This can’t happen, Tawny.”

She turned around, embracing me with her slender, but well shaped arms. “Please” she urged. “I need this, and I know you do too.”

Before I could respond, she continued to take the effective initiative. Tawny’s sad, regretful tone, smoothly transitioned to a more provocative voice. “You know I can make you feel good . . . so, so good.”

Tawny was right of course. Even now, she was pushing all of my buttons, and easily disarming my bitter defenses.

Her midsection started to slowly grind against my own. “See?”

Now it was my turn to moan.

Tawny giggled ever so slightly, as she continued to slide and twist against me. At the same time, her hand slipped deftly through my waistband . . .

“You sure this can’t happen?” she teased.

Unable to resist what was happening, I wrapped my arms around Tawny’s narrow waist, while mirroring the movements of her gyrating pelvis.

She cooed, “Very good.”

The rapidly diminished angry voice in my head, objected to her attitude. Tawny was toying with me, but at that moment, I didn’t care.

We kissed and groped for a moment, before Tawny paused. Sounding serious, rather than teasing as before, she said, “I want us to be ok again honey. I really, really do . . . ”

“Tawny . . . ” I tried to counter, but she was clearly on the offensive.

Almost pleading, she whispered, “Tell me you need me. Please . . . please”

My hands clasped around her lower back felt a small jolt of tingles burst through them. The sensation was amazing. Before I even knew what I was saying, I did as she asked.

“I need you”

She smiled. “Now tell me that you belong to me. Just like you used to say.”

I shook my head “no”

“Please” Tawny begged. “It doesn’t have to mean anything, but I just need to hear it again. Please say it . . . just one last time”

My hands tingled again, and I felt my insides pulsing. The anger inside me was completely defeated for the moment. I sighed, and took a breath. “I belong to you Tawny”

Her smile was dazzling, and almost seemed victorious. “Of course you do”

There were no more words after that, and Tawny led me onto the bed . . .

. . . . .

I was awake, but I didn’t want to open my eyes.

What have I done, I said to myself?

This never should have happened: Tawny and I were split, yet I allowed her to slip back in. The sex was incredible, no doubt about that, but it wasn’t the point though. As I pretended to sleep, hoping to avoid the likely repercussions of letting my guard down, I realized I had to leave. There was no way I could handle another round of Tawny’s begging to take her back. I realized at that moment, sadly I truly didn’t love her anymore.

Just get up, and go out the door, I advised myself. I didn’t owe the little whore anything. After all, this was her idea - - she wanted it, not me. Well . . . I wanted it of course, but that was her fault too . . .

Ok. Quietly now. Get dressed real quick, and slide out, I planned internally. My decision made, I opened my eyes.

Tawny was awake too.

She stared down at me, her deep brown eyes sparkling with something along the lines of triumphant contempt. That was only part of the problem though. Tawny lay on her side, head propped up idly on her hand . . . looking every bit as large and imposing as a skyscraper.

While this nightmare reality worked through my head, Tawny sneered, “Nobody breaks up with me. Nobody.”

At that same moment, her inescapable hand plunged toward me. . .

I suppose I could have run, but the outcome would have been the same anyway. As it was, confusion and overwhelming horror glued me to the pillow. I didn’t make it hard for her to catch me. Tawny’s hand simply came down and enveloped me in one quick, casual motion.

“Too easy” she boasted.

Tawny’s fingers held me tight, and even when I finally did remember to struggle; there was absolutely no chance of escape. Each of her fingers were thicker than my entire body -- infinitely stronger too. That was a sickening, sobering realization: my ex-girlfriend literally possessed more strength in her pinky than I had in my whole body.

Tawny held me for a moment, clearly savoring the power she held over me. Judging by her big smile, my futile struggles amused her. No matter how hard I tried to break Tawny’s hold, every ounce of strength in my body was unable to budge her fingers in the least.

She tightened her grasp ever so slightly. The sudden pressure forced me to cease my struggles. Even after I stopped moving though, Tawny didn’t release her grip. Instead, she bit her lip a bit, and watched me gasp in pain. As insane as it was considering our size difference, my mind still couldn’t totally fathom how little effort Tawny needed to hurt me. This was a girl who couldn’t open a stubborn jar of peanut butter, yet she now had ample strength to crush me.

My ribs started to ache badly, and each successive breath became increasingly difficult. Desperate, terrified, the words finally tumbled from my mouth in gasping pleads.

“Tawny…please…no”

She relaxed her grip a bit. The pain eased, and I was able to gulp in air again.

“Understand how things are now, pet?”

Her point was obvious: I was living in her world now. Still catching my breath, I could only nod to show my understanding.

“Good boy. Really, we should have done this shrinking thing years ago! It’s so much fun, she squeaked”

Unexpectedly, her fingers released me, and I tumbled onto Tawny’s outstretched hand.

“How cute, but then you always were in the palm of my hand”

I tried to stand, but a quick jerk of her hand sent me back down again. Her giggles buffeted my body, and caused my cheeks to burn with shame.

“In the palm of my hand, but I wonder: would you break if I actually wrapped you around my little finger?”

She pretended to ponder a bit, while watching my horrified reaction.

“Please Tawny…no…don’t”

Another bit of giggling followed. “Oh please, you’re so gullible. I’m not going to kill you, Silly.”

My confusion must have been evident, so she continued.

“Oh no, I went through too much to make you this way. Plus, I know you don’t believe me, but I still like you. I really think we can make this work.”

I felt my nerve coming back. “What? What are you talking about?”

“I think we still have a future, baby. Of course, things will be a lot different than they used to be.”

Just as I was about to reply, she pointed a finger at me. “Shush. See? That’s one of the things that will be different now. You’ll speak when I want you to.”

If you’ve ever been “shushed” before, then you know how utterly infuriating it can be. Even for a three-inch tall guy stranded in the palm of his slutty-ex, it’s too much to handle. Of course, Tawny was intentionally pushing my buttons, and I fell right into the trap.

Small or not, this was insanity. I started to quake with rage. “Bitch!

Even as I stood up and stomped on her palm, Tawny just smirked and watched me fume. I slammed my foot down harder this time, but as it dropped, I noticed even the full force of my foot barely dimpled the skin of her palm. It was hard to accept my best shot was wholly inconsequential to Tawny.

“So adorable, keep going.” she taunted. Her condescending insult only served to emphasis the point all the more. Still, there was no way I could stand by silently.

“Fuck you whore! You can kiss my ass if you think you’re going to get away with this!”

Her eyebrow rose upon hearing that. “Oh really? Kiss your ass?”

Realization came crushing down on me. I went too far, and my anger vanished as quickly as it had erupted. Tawny didn’t seem overly bothered by my outburst though.

“Squeak, squeak, squeak. You know your silly little words don’t matter anymore? Right? I mean, you’re just a mouse now. Pathetic really.”

She was right, and my face burned with shame.

“Oh, and I won’t be kissing your ass, but you should kiss mine!”

Tawny rolled onto her stomach, and reached back to place me on top of her right butt cheek. I sat there on the smooth, firm surface for a moment, unsure how to react. It was hard to fathom that Tawny’s ass used to sit so easily on my lap

“Kiss it! Kiss my ass. C’mon do it!” she taunted, while making kissing sounds.

I understood I was trapped in what was sure to be an unending string of humiliations. In Tawny’s warped view, I’d somehow wronged her by dumping her for cheating. Kissing her ass would be just one of many punishments designed to get back at me. Even with my faults, and there were more than a few, there was no way I deserved what was happening. I had to stand my ground, or else my torment would last for the rest of my tiny life.

Tawny purred, “So, standing your ground? Well, let’s see if you can stand up to this.”

With a feeling of mounting revulsion, I started to worry that Tawny hadn’t just shrank me, but she was able to read my thoughts as well. Before I could ponder that any further, she followed up on her challenge. Tawny unexpectedly flexed her tight ass, causing me to helplessly fall in a heap. Giggling, followed by a second flex sent me rolling down the incline of her ass cheek, and into her crack.

I was too big to slip far into that horrifying chasm. Instead, I was wedged between her cheeks near the surface. Tawny flexed her tush again, and held it tight for a moment. Unable to fight free, I could only lay there trapped until she decided to release me.

“See silly, you should have obeyed. Now you’re gonna you wish you did!”

That didn’t sound good. At the same time, I felt myself start to slowly sink between Tawny’s ass cheeks. They seemed to be expanding all around me, but of course, as she teased, I was shrinking. No longer stuck, my dwindling body started to fall bit by bit down Tawny’s crack. The space around me grew, and once I was small enough, I fell onto a silky surface. I knew I should be thankful Tawny wore a thong. It was the only thing between my body and a rather distasteful area.

Once I understood where I was, I took stock of my situation, and felt my knees nearly buckle. I was stranded in a place that looked as large and deep as the Grand Canyon. On either side of me, extending upwards of what seemed like 1000’s of feet were the walls of Tawny’s ass crack.

Tremors shook me to my very core, and it took me a moment to realize Tawny was laughing at me again. Me being speck sized, while trapped in her ass crack was quite the joke to her.

“Get on your hands and knees.”

Her voice -- her command echoed all around me. This time I obeyed immediately.

Tawny’s voice was triumphant. “Good, you’re learning. Now be a good little slave boy, and kiss my ass.”

Again, I didn’t resist. Tawny was, for all intents and purposes, God. At least from my perspective. Just as she commanded, I kissed her ass. My lips touched Tawny’s thong, and I smooched for all I was worth. Each kiss was met with earth shaking laughter.

“That’s right, keep kissing!”

I did as she commanded. Over and over again I kissed Tawny’s ass. Tears rolled down my cheek as I contemplated my new life as a toy to my ex-girlfriend.