- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[03/31/17]

The following chapter contains scenes detailing:

Breasts, Entrapment, Butt, Scat, Thighs

 

Wicke starts to discover and develop an interest in certain 'pleasures' only available with a shrunken person.

The next day Wicke took her time getting up, remembering she had the day off.  She lazily turned back on her back and felt you stir between her breasts.  The two of you just lie there wordlessly for a bit before the sound of Wicke's doorbell rang throughout her home.  She set you on the bed as she went to go see who it was that would call on her so early, grabbing her bathrobe as she went.  As she left the room, you noticed something made of black fabric on the edge of the bed.

The doorbell sounded a couple more times by the time Wicke shuffled her way to the door.  Checking the peephole she sees a young man with blonde hair combed over his right eye.  Quickly opening the door, Wicke poked only her head out to greet him.  "Young Maste- oops, I mean Mr. President, what brings you here so early."

"I have come for both personal and professional reasons, Assistant Branch Chief.  Sorry to bother you on your day off."  The young man stated, clearing his throat.

"Oh, it's no bother."  Wicke replied, opening the door and inviting him in.

Gladion was about to enter when he caught a full view of Wicke's manner of dress, breasts stuffed into an almost transparent nightgown spilling out from a fluffy purple bathrobe.  He froze at the brazen display the mature woman showed him, but this wasn't the first time he had seen her half naked.  Wicke helped raise him and she still viewed him like a son.  Trying hard to hide his embarrassment, Gladion entered her home and sat down on her couch.  "Perhaps you may want to get dressed first?"  He suggested, coughing to clear his throat again.

"Oh, but I thought this visit wasn't purely business."  Wicke teased, sitting next to him.  "I invited you in to be professional, but we're close enough for something like this to be no problem, right?"

Trying to maintain his strong front, Gladion nodded.  "Right, well then... first the professional matters."  He said, trying his best to look her in the eyes.

He had come over because he had received reports of her taking the Pokéball modification device out of storage and to thank her for meeting with the International Police the day before yesterday.  Wicke explained that with the recent Ultra Wormhole activity releasing Ultra Beasts in the Alola region, she thought it might be worth looking into the device again since the production of Beast Balls is so costly.  She had intended to send a report herself, but had to go see to the International Police before she had a chance.  Gladion admitted that if the Pokéball modification device, or 'PMD' as he called it, could produce more reliable Ultra Beast capturing balls it would help the bottomline of the Foundation immensely and approved her working on it in her spare time.

She then informed him that Miss Anabel came after hearing rumors that the Foundation had developed Pokéballs that were effective at capturing the Ultra Beasts and wished to establish a formal contract for some.  Gladion confirmed that such a request had been submitted to him and approved, they were in the process of filling out the order for the end of the week.

Finally he came to ask if she had seen you recently.  Normally it wouldn't be odd for you to disappear for days of even weeks at a time, but with how frequent you visit Poké Centers it would be easy to find out how you were doing.  However you haven't been seen at any Center and were not at home or the Battle Tree like you were suppose to be.  Wicke tries to think of the last time you visited the Foundation, stating that would be the last time she saw you, trying to hide the fact that you were currently 2 inches tall in her bedroom.  Gladion shortly thereafter thanked Wicke for her time and departed.

"I think I'll lie down for a bit longer."  She thought, yawning as she returned to the bedroom.  As she entered, she caught a glimpse of you playing in her panties, that she realized she must have taken off in her sleep, and tried to hide in them.  "That little troublemaker."  A playful smile crossed her face as she walked over to her undergarments.  "Oops, I must have taken these off in my sleep."  She said innocently, picking up the lacey underwear.  "It would be inappropriate for me to walk around with my nethers exposed."  She added, slipping her legs in one after the other.

You lie staring up at the massive woman from within her lingerie, enjoying the view of her thighs and buttocks.  You figured she didn't see you and were about to slip out she suddenly drew your makeshift hammock up.  Before you could even react you were wedged tightly against Wicke's soft body, you head squeezed firmly between the shapely globes of flesh you were just admiring.  With another tug to really wedge the fabric deep in her tush, your face is pressed against a hairless foul smelling, tacky opening that you can only guess is her anus.

"Oh, you poor thing."  She thought, realizing what she had just done to you.  She bent over to pull her panties back down, but froze as she felt your tiny breath caressing her butthole.  "Mmm, that feels so nice."  She contemplated, relaxing a bit and feeling your face sink deeper as she sphincter loosened slightly.  While not exactly a 'pure innocent' type, Wicke had never teased her backdoor before, thinking it was a bit too dirty.  She opinion changed almost instantly as she had to catch herself on the bed as her nethers began to tingle like never before.  "If you only realized what you do to me."  She thought, slowly crawling onto the bed and lying down on her back with her legs spread apart.  No lover before was able to draw this kind of behavior out of her in her life as she flexed her glutes a couple times, enjoying the feeling of you in her butt.

The fabric behind you and the mounds of flesh to your sides kept you from being able to do anything other than wiggle, your face sinking deeper and deeper into the noxious, acidic, intoxicating hole from which Wicke relieves her waste and your feet tickled the most sensitive nub of nerve-endings and flesh at the top of her pussy.

Biting her lip, Wicke resisted the urge to play with herself.  Instead she rested her hands behind her head and let your miniscule movements edge her closer and closer to release.  She knew that when she came to her senses she would feel terrible about doing this to you, but currently she didn't care.  You felt amazing and she wanted more of it.  She tightened her delicate rosebud encompassing your face a bit more, gyrating her hips as a new wave of pleasure washed over her.  She voice came hot and heavy as a well placed kick from your leg force her to slam hers shut.  Sitting up she grabbed her buttcheeks and spread them as much as she could and pressed down hard to feel you sink more into her flesh.

You feel your nose pass through the threshold of Wicke's browneye and the smell inside is a thousandfold more intense that outside.  You aren't even sure if it's unpleasant anymore as you draw as deep a breath as you could, holding the tainted air in your lungs and savoring the sour reek for as long as you can before your body forces you to exhale only to draw in Wicke's waste lined air again.  Curious, you begin licking the sludge-like substance that coated her sphincter.  The warm, wet liquid makes you want to puke immediately, yet you also can't get enough of it.  Again and again you lap up Wicke's anal secretions, trying to crawl deeper.

"That's so dirty!"  The aroused woman thought, feeling you tongue your way deeper into her bowel.  She quickly turned over, face down and thick rump in the air with her cheeks spread as fall as she could.  "More!  Lick me clean!"  She encouraged, sliding her panties off.  Delicately, she fingered around the rim of her asshole, your body from the neck down still protruding from it.  "Maybe just a bit more..."  She thought, pushing your shoulders through the tight opening.

You didn't fight the pressure Wicke applied to you, if anything you could reach further in her colon.  The revolting taste of this mature goddess' poop chute as almost addictive and you weren't sure how long you'd get to continue to do things like this with her.  Maybe after she finds a way to restore you, if it isn't too complicated, you could do this again sometime.

Wicke found herself awakening to a whole new world of pleasure as your shoulders passed her anal sphincter.  "Oh my!  I can't believe I only thought things were suppose to come out of there."  She thought, wanting more.  Without thinking about what she was doing, Wicke slowly pushed more and more of you inside her ass.  You slid in up to your waist, knees, ankles and then completely vanished from the world as she absentmindedly passed her own finger in along with you.  "Mmm, that feels... right..."  She hummed happily, retracting her finger.  Rolling back over onto her back, she patted her abdomen above where she felt you squirming and licking and drifted off to sleep.

As you continued to enjoy yourself deep in the bowels of Wicke's large intestines, your movements incited a strong wind to blow past you as you felt the reverberations of it slipping through Wicke's anus.  The shift of bowel miasma brought with it a new variation of the pungent stink of the giantess' waste.  You continue to wiggle as long as you can, but eventually tire and fall asleep along the path all of Wicke's physical waste travels.

After a short nap, Wicke woke up feeling energized and jubilant.  She remembered the intimate encounter with you just a short while ago, but was surprised to realize that she wasn't embarrassed or ashamed of the experience you shared with her.  She could feel her insides squeezing around your form and hummed happily as she just lied in bliss.  "I can't believe I have an actual person, the 1st Champion of the Alola Pokémon League even, entirely up in my rear end."  She processed that thought for a moment.  "Am I not bothered by this because you seem so willing as well, or because you make me feel so good?  I should get you out now though."  She thought, getting up and entering the bathroom.  Every step she took caused her bowels to slither around her anal guest, sending a delightful feeling up her spine.  "Maybe a little longer wouldn't hurt."  She thought, stripping and stepping into her shower instead.

You woke up as your world, that being Wicke's bowels, started to shift and more.  You felt her get up and assumed that she would get you out of her soon, but instead you heard the muffled sounds of her shower start.  Not really able to do much, you waited for the giantess to finish, relaxing as the undulating walls of flesh caressed your entire being.

After her shower, Wicke dried off and put her hair up in a towel.  Slipping back into her fluffy bathrobe without tying it she walked out into the kitchen to grab a glass of Moomoo milk.  As she drinks the rich, creamy milk she thinks briefly of her niece in the Kalos region who sells bottles of Moomoo Milk to earn some extra cash.  "She said she'd visit sometime this year, maybe I'll give her a call later."  She thought, rumbling her supple belly.  A low 'gurgle' sounded from her stomach as a soft 'toot' whispered from her ass.  "How unrefined of me."  She censured herself, feeling that the passing gas did at least push you back closer to her exit.  Grabbing an empty, disposable container from the kitchen, Wick headed back into the bathroom once more.

Setting the plastic receptacle on the tiled floor, she squatted down and pulled her meaty buns apart, her tight anus directly over the center.  "Time to come out."  She thought, constricting the muscles of her bowels to push you out.  After a little effort she felt your feet emerge from her butthole, but then she felt a different kind of rumble in her ass.  "Oh no."  Before she could stop herself, Wicke's rectum did as it is intended and evacuated you into the plastic container below.

You landed on you back with a wet 'thwap' and stared up at the squatting goddess above you, her healthy, huge ass spread giving you a clear view of the hairless pucker at its center.  Not even a second after it ejected you, however, you watch as the tight hole opened, granting passage to a huge log of brown sludge to quickly follow.  You couldn't even move in time as Wicke's anus closed after a portion longer and thicker than you as sheared off and landed right on and encasing you.

Wicke quivered paralyzed as she continued to empty her bowels on top of you.  "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."  She apologized as a long, unbroken coil of Wicke waste piled on top of you.  "I can't stop."  After a few more nuggets of shit were expelled from her rear, Wicke was able to stand and grabbed some toilet paper to wipe herself.  Moments later you emerged from the pile of fecal matter, brown from head to toe.

You could tell Wicke was embarrassed about what just happened.  She grabbed some wet wipes and picked you up to clean you off before filling the sink with warm, soapy water so you could thoroughly clean yourself.  As you bathed, she disposed of her bowel movement.  Even after washing for 45 minutes, you could still smell the foul stench of Wicke's bowel clinging to you, not that you minded too much.

Wicke disappeared into the bedroom for a bit and came back wearing a pair of white cotton panties and bra, though her bathrobe with still open.  Bringing her face level with the sink she looked at you with apologetic eye.  "I can't even begin to apologize for... for..."

You cut her off by holding up your hand.  You pantomime saying that you enjoyed most of it and that was a risk of crawling in there in the first place.

"You're very sweet.  Thank you."  Wicke said, picking you up and heading for her living room.  "But I wasn't apologizing for what I did... I was apologizing for feeling so good doing it."  She thought, setting you on the coffee table and turning the TV on for you again.

She spent the rest of the day, intermingled with short breaks, working on a way to fix the PMD and find a way to restore you to your proper size.  "Okay, I think I managed to isolate the error in the capture formula that made it possible to catch humans.  I've rewritten the Tiny Ball formula so it should only work on Pokémon and Ultra Breasts now."  She announced as it started to get dark, leaning back into the couch and stretching her sore shoulders.  You perked up at the news and looked at her with mild excitement, hoping for more good news.  She felt a pang of guilt seeing your excited face, knowing she hadn't made any progress in fixing you.  "So now that I've identified what the problem was I have something I can start looking into."  She added, trying to say something that wouldn't sour your mood.

You hop up and down, applauding Wicke's genius.  You knew you could count on her and hopefully this incident can be resolved without anyone else knowing.

Wicke smiled warmly to you, glancing back at the screen of the PMD.  It was currently displaying a sub-folder and files in a main folder labeled 'Functions'.  The files were each named with the designation and code name of each of the Ultra Beasts, with the sub-folder named 'Shrink Balls'.

Turning off and closing the device, Wicke scooped you up and the two of you got ready for bed.  With Wicke having to work in the morning, you discuss what to do with you and it's decided that for your safety and Wicke's peace of mind, you will accompany her in her bra.

Wicke doesn't try to force you to sleep in the little makeshift bed again, and instead lays you between her breasts again.  Remembering what happened the night before, you crawl out of her bosom moments before she rolls over on her side, turning her back to you.  You snicker to yourself, happy that you're starting to learn her sleep habits as you start to make your way down the bed to find a new resting place.  As you get to her lower back, Wicke removes her panties in her sleep again so you take some time to run your hand along her warm, exposed backside.

Reacting to the stimuli, the sleeping giantess reaches back and rubs you into her butt cheek before scooping you up and slipping her hand between her thighs.  Pinned, you fall asleep under her hand with the scent of her womanhood wafting over you.



The next day was largely uneventful for both you and Wicke.  You woke up, ate and got ready for the day.  Wicke wore a bra that would hopefully fit better and keep you better secured between her breasts and then she was off.  In the back of her mind, Wicke was enjoying going about her daily tasks with her coworkers and employees unaware that you were tucked away in her chest.

Throughout the course of the day you were surrounded and coated in the sweat the gentle giantess produced and when you thought it was safe, would lick at her flesh both to tease her and to make the best of your situation.  It was as salty as you remembered, but nowhere near as satisfying as when you licked her armpits.

Near the end of the day Wicke went back to the warehouse where she stored your stuff.  She put all your Pokéballs into a bag she brought, surprised by just how many you had of each, and collected the Tiny Balls as well.  The one that captured you was still enlarged and she couldn't shrink it but she took it anyway.  After that, she went home.

Setting you on the couch, Wicke went to get changed into something more comfortable and returned in her, and now your, favorite fluffy purple bathrobe.  She turned on the TV and started doing her laundry before she sat down to work on the PMD again.  It didn't seem like she made much progress in finding a way to fix you that day either, and while it was a slightly depressing thought, thoughts of the intimate moments you've had with Wicke make it better.

You were already asleep by the time it was time for bed, curled up on Wicke's lap for warmth.  She smiled sweetly down to you and felt a pang of guilt again for putting you through such an ordeal.

"I want to find a way to fix you, but I need a bigger sample size.  And what if the methods are dangerous?"  She thought, wiggling in place and relaxing which caused you to roll over in between her thighs.  Slowly, she turned and brought her feet up onto the couch, watching and feeling you slide down to her crotch.  "Mmm, you are far too special to risk with untested methods."  She concluded, opening her robe to let her exposed breasts spill out.  A touch of blush bloomed on her cheeks as she remembered how good it felt when you licked her earlier.  Feeling her passion start to burn, Wicke decided it was time for bed, carefully getting up so's not to wake you.

She set you on her bed as she went about her bedtime routine, but quickly altered a couple Pokéballs and Great Balls that you had using the 'Shrink' Ball setting her had saved.  They looked exactly like the altered Ultra Balls she modified for you except Pokéballs had a red and white circle and the Great Balls had a blue circle with two red, angled slits where yours had the image of an Ultra Ball.  "As I thought, different Pokéballs result in slightly different Shrink Balls, but how will they differ in function?"  She contemplated, putting a few of each in her purse as well as some normal Pokéballs.

After that, she quickly got dressed for bed, this time just her nightgown as wearing underwear to bed affected her quality of sleep, and crawled into bed.  She was about to place you between her breasts again, but her desires whispered for her to put you elsewhere.  Turning on her side, she raised one of her legs and laid you down right in front of her exposed pussy before carefully lowering her leg, trapping you in the heat and smell of her sex.

"You seem to end up anywhere on my body after a night's sleep anyway."  Wicke reasoned, smiling happily as she felt your tiny breath against her womanhood.  "This is just another of those cases."  She justified, happily falling asleep.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you all for reading this chapter, I hope it met with your approval.  Please leave a review if you want and hopefully you'll be back next time!