- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my second venture into the tall grass of the Pokémon world, the first being Researching Ultra Holes of a Different Kind.  If you haven't read it don't worry, these are two seperate universes, but I still hope you will check it out if you haven't already.

I decided to start working on this after being encouraged for more WickexTrainer stories by the user deathshinigami.  I told myself that if there was enough interest in my first story I'd post a second, and with Researching Ultra Holes of a Different Kind passing 2000 views I believe that threshold has been met!

So without further ado, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy.

Author's Chapter Notes:

[03/16/17/]

What to expect in the following chapter:

Shrinking, Boob Entrapment, Sweat, Panty Entrapment

 

So I intially intented for this to be a single entry deal, but with all the possiblities and side stories I've thought of since it will likely become a series soon enough, still updates going forward will likely be slow.

 

"How on Earth did you manage to use up all of those Beast Balls?"  Wicke asked as you followed her through a warehouse in the Aether Foundation.  "They're designed specifically to capture the Ultra Beasts.  Normal Pokéballs don't work well on them and vice-versa, so you should have been able to catch all the Ultra Beasts with the last shipment we sent you."  She continued as she led you deeper and deeper into the warehouse.

You had come to Wicke because not only did you end up using up the initial shipment of Beast balls Looker gave to you, but also all the reserve ones he had in stock.  According to him and the assistant branch chief currently guiding you, each one is valued at at least 6 figures.  You feel slightly guilty for wasting so many on the Beldum you encountered on Mount Hokulani, but when it evolves into a Metagross it'll all be worth it.

"Well I guess what's done is done, so we can't help it now."  She sighed.  "But now we have a bit of a problem.  The Aether Foundation isn't able to keep producing Beast ball indefinitely and I'll remind you that my working with the International Police is confidential, which is why I asked you to meet me in secret.  Does anybody know you were coming here?"  She asked, stopping and turning to face you.

You confidently shake your head 'no', offering her your trademark smile.  Your friends and family believe you are on your way to the Battle Tree on Poni Island and you even surfed here on the back of your own Lapras.

"Good, well then I suppose I should tell you why we are in this storage unit then."  She said, sighing a breath of relief and placing a hand on her sizable chest.

Despite her age, much like Lusamine, Wicke's looks seemed to not be subject to the detriment of the passing of time.  Her kind and smiling, bespectacled face showed only the best of a mature beauty such as herself with not even a wrinkle in sight.  She was blessed with a rather large bust that she somehow squeezed into her Aether Foundation uniform and though she didn't have a slim waist, her hips were still well pronounced.  Her knee length skirt and high heels forced her to take short strides, but you still found yourself hypnotized by her well rounded behind.

"While the Beast balls were our best result in trying to capture the Ultra Beasts, they were truly meant only to be a base model, a prototype on the redesigned capture system."  She explained, turning around and leading you once more.  "We had planned on developing a type of Beast ball for each Ultra Beast, to raise the chances of containment and to hopefully find a cheap method of development.  While we were successful with the second, our research is still unclear on how well they work."  She said, as she came to a particular briefcase sized object on one of the high shelves.  It was light enough for her to carry without problem as she turned to you.  "This device can modify the pre-existing capture system of a standard Pokéball to make it slightly more effective at capturing a specific Ultra Beast.  I believe you intend to go after UB-04 'Blade' next, correct?"  She asked, setting the device on a waist high shelf and opening it.

You nodded, confirming she was correct.

"There is an anti-theft measure installed in this, only high ranking members of the Aether Foundation can operate it.  Do you have any spare Pokéballs on you?"  Wicke asked, looking to you as she booted up the device.

Nodding again, you root around in you backpack and produce a handful of Ultra Balls, you're not entirely sure how you can fit so many in there along with everything else, but you don't really think on it too much either.  As you hand the capture devices to Wicke, she dropped one and it ended up rolling behind her.

"Oops, sorry."  She apologized quickly, turning around and bending over to retrieve the Pokéball. You can't help but admire how her large round posterior stretched out the fabric of her skirt, her panty lines fully visible causing you to blush.  While bent over, Wicke seemed to notice your stare and swiftly picked up the dropped Ultra Ball and stood to face you once more.  "I'm sorry, that was inappropriate of me."  She apologized again, clearly embarrassed.  "I know my features are a little more, 'plump' I believe the others whisper, than most.  I hear the nickname every now and then too, 'Thicc Wicke' if I recall."

You're not entirely sure why Wicke seems to be embarrassed by her body, she's perfect in everyway.  Was she maybe bullied when she was younger?  Who would do that?  Still, right now, you felt you had to do something for her.  Smiling, you shake you head and give her a confident thumbs up to signal your approval.

Smiling, Wicke pulled you in for a warm embrace.  "Thank you, that's very sweet."  She whispered.

Your face sinks deep between her massive breasts, not that you mind at all, but you also could tell by her tone that she viewed you as a child.  Maybe if there wasn't such a difference in age between the two of you...

"Right, well back to the matter at hand."  She then said, ending the hug and feeding your Ultra Balls into a port at the top of the machine.  "We based the alterations of the capturing system off the apricorn balls from the Johto region.  For 'Blade', the settings make it easier to catch a Pokémon the smaller it is."  She explained, typing into the small keyboard set into the device.  After only a couple of seconds, and some quiet humming from the machine, your altered Pokéballs came rolling out into a guide.  They were now blue and white with a black line bisecting the two halves from front to back, triangles pointing towards the center at the end of each line.  Inside the top triangle was a top down view of a normal Ultra Ball.  "Here you are, some Ultra 'Tiny' Balls."  Wicke announced, handing you the capture devices.  "We really weren't thinking when it came to the names."  She added, clearly embarrassed by the name of the altered Pokéballs.

You stifle a laugh in your throat as you collect what's yours and put them back in your bag.  You bow in thanks to Wicke as you start to leave.

"I'll be bringing this with me if ever you need more Pokéballs modified."  Wicke said, getting ready to close the device when she noticed there was still one Tiny Ball left.  "Oh, hold on, there's one more."  She called to you as you were about to round the corner.  She picked up the ball and tossed it to you, but as it left her hand, her finger accidentally pressed the button to enlarge it for use.

You, not really having time to process that she tossed the ball to you, are slow at reacting and fumble the ball, causing it to bounce off you hand and hit you on the head.  And that's when you heard it, the tell tale sound of a Pokéball activating.  Confused, you couldn't do anything before the whole world when dark.

Wicke watched in confusion as you disappeared, turning to light and getting swallowed into the ball she just tossed to you.  Your clothes and bag fall to the ground with the Tiny Ball, its central button glowing red.  She was too stunned at the sight, captivated as the Tiny Ball shook violently once, than less so a second and barely at all on the third.  The 'click' signalling a successful capture seemed to echo through the warehouse as everything fell silent.  "Oh no!  What just happened?"  Wicke panicked, running over to your stuff and picking up the Tiny Ball.  As she held the ball in her hand, the device cracked open, revealing your naked form as you pushed the lid up.  "Is that you?"  She asked in disbelief, you were small enough to fit into a Pokéball, which measures 2.5 inches in its expanded form.  "Are you alright?"

You try not to freak out, you were just in a slightly cramped space and now you're not sure if you're dreaming or not.  There's no way a Pokéball can capture a human, let alone shrink one to be palm sized.  Still, you managed to nod in response to Wicke's questions.

"Oh, thank Arceus."  She sighed, sitting down on the floor and sighing in relief.  "I don't know what happened, but I promise I'll try to figure this out.  I suppose I should tell Mr. Looker and your mother what happened though."  She said, immediately taking responsibility.

You quickly shake your head, trying to pantomime for her to keep this a secret.  Among how embarrassing it would be for everyone to know, you didn't even want to think about how Hau would tease you.  There was also the fact that you are the current Champion, you can't even carry your Pokéballs, let alone throw them.

"Are you sure you don't want to tell anyone?"  She asked, concerned for your safety.  "I may not be able to fix this by myself."

You nod, pretty confident that physical replies are all that would be understood anymore.

"Alright, if that's what you want I'll keep this a secret."  Wicke agreed, with her trademark gentle smile.  "However, only for a week.  If I feel like I haven't made enough progress in your restoration by then we'll get help."  She added.  This wasn't a question or matter of debate, it was her setting the rules.

You reluctantly nod, it's not like you could stop her.  Besides, you figure the novelty of this will were off by then and you'll really want to get big again.

"Alright, I'll store your stuff here."  She stated, sliding your clothes and bag into an open space on a bottom shelf out of sight.  "And you will have to hide in the collar of my shirt for now, I don't believe my pockets would be safe."  She continued, setting you down on the inside of her turtle neck sweater next to her neck.  Briefly you caught a glimpse of her mauve bra doing it's best to support her massive mammary.  She then tried to shrink the Tiny ball that caught you, but the device was unresponsive.  "Is it broken?"  She wondered, deciding to leave it with your stuff and come back for it later.  Wicke then quickly and carefully got the Pokéball modifying device and left the warehouse.

"I expect you to be on your best behavior in there."  Wicke whispered as she walked the halls of the Foundation back to her office, passing more and more employees as she went.

While it was tempting, you had more respect for Wicke than to take advantage of her like that.  You grabbed onto her neck a bit more securely to convey your intentions.  This, however, seemed to be a sensitive spot for the mature beauty, causing her to 'yelp' in surprise and almost trip.  She caught herself on a wall, but the resulting force caused you to fling forward and slide down the front of her shirt.

"Ah, don't fall!"  She thought, bringing a hand up to stop your fall by making it look like she was catching her breath.  "I can't reach down my shirt here."  She reasoned, her cheeks glowing red as she felt you get stuck in her cleavage.  "Sorry about this."  She whispered, pressing her hand into her chest more, sinking you deep between her breasts.  She then continued on her way back to her office so she could retrieve you.

The only this that set your mind at ease was Wicke's apology before she stuffed you between her massive, sweaty boobs and were they ever sweaty.  You had always wondered how Wicke could even wear a sweater in Alola, a tropical paradise.  As she walked, the combination of tiny jostles jiggling her giant assets and tit sweat caused you to slip further still into Wicke's bosom.  You weren't sure if you were in Heaven of Hell.  On the one hand, you were flesh to flesh with the most perfect woman in the world's soft and warm breasts.  On the other, you were forced to drink the sour sweat they were producing and felt like you were being steamed alive.  It wasn't long before you start to feel short on breath and begin to worry if you might suffocate in the wet, warm embrace of Wicke's chest, the gorgeous giantess completely unaware of your plight.  You start trying to make your way 'forward', whichever direction that might be at the moment, dragging yourself through the unintentional prison of flesh that held you.

"Oh no, please don't move like that."  Wicke silently begged, feeling every motion you made.  "My breasts are very sensitive as well."  She was almost at her office, just a few more meters and she'd be able to rescue you, but your unintentional teasing was making her aroused.

"There you are, Assistant Branch Director!"  She heard someone call to her from behind.

Turning, Wicke saw a male employee approaching her.  "Yes, do you need me for something?"  She asked politely, trying to hide how good you felt in her chest.  "Please, just a few more minutes and I get you out."  She pleaded, pressing her breasts together with her arms to try and restrict your movements.

"There is someone from the International Police here asking to see whoever is in charge.  Branch Chief Faba is off site right now, so I came to find you."  He replied.

"Thank you, I will go meet with them after I drop this off in my office."  She said holding up the device, trying to rush as nicely as she could.

"Don't worry Ma'am, I can take that for you."  He offered, quickly taking the briefcase shaped object from her.  "They seemed to be in a hurry so they are waiting at the dock."  He said, quickly rushing away.

"Oh, no... wait."  Wicke tried to stop him, but he was already gone.  Easing up on the pressure on you she tucked her chin into her chest as much as she could.  "It seems I have to go meet with Mr. Looker or Miss Anabel quickly.  I will get you out of there as soon as possible, but until then please be still."  She whispered to you.  Still, she must have thought that you were in some sort of discomfort because before heading for the docks she arched her shoulders back.

While for most women this would have spread her breasts apart far enough for you to fall right out, Wicke wasn't most women.  Instead of a gap forming, you just felt the pressure holding you in place lessen as you slid down along her breasts and inbetween a tiny gap between her body and the cradle of her elegant, dark purple bra.

While you were thankful to not be crushed between or even under Wicke's bountiful breasts anymore, as she made her way to the central elevator you began slipping further and further into the cradle of her bra and because of the weight of her breast, the underband did little to support you.  Again aided by her sweat, you felt your feet slide out from under her bra and the rest of you quickly followed.  You tried to hold onto the hem of her lingerie, but the constant vibration of her steps dislodged your grip as you began to slide down her soft, marshmallowy belly.

"Oh, now where are you going?"  Wicke asked herself.  She was pretty sure you weren't doing any of this on propose, she was very aware of how sweaty she was, but that still didn't make this hold ordeal any less embarrassing.  As she got onto the elevator she felt you slip and fall out of her bra and start sliding down her stomach.  Discreetly, she crossed her hands in front of her, pulling them tight across her belly in an attempt to stop you, but she just barely missed you, as you fell past her belly button.

Her skirt began to get slack past her belly and you knew soon it would fall away from her body leaving you in free fall.  Desperately, you grabbed onto the first thing you could, the waistband of some very risque panties you assumed matched her bra, at least in color.

Wicke fought the urge to grab her crotch after feeling you dangle from her panties.  "If only there was nobody around."  She lamented, eyeing the other Aether Foundation employees sharing the elevator with her.  Her blush making her look like a Bounsweet as she felt you desperately climb into her panties, knowing that it was either that or fall and likely injure if not kill yourself.

You thought you were seeing things before, but after climbing into Wicke's underwear you realize that she has a big, thick, hairy bush adorning her crotch.  While it seems she maintains it a bit, some of the hairs are longer than you are tall now!  And then there was the smell.  So pungent and concentrated you could almost chew it, the sweat mixing with what you could only classify as the scent of a mature woman leaving little room for any actual air for you to breath.

As Wicke stepped off the elevator at the dock level, she saw a young woman with lilac hair in a suit.  Habitually, Wicke fixed up her image, fluffing her hair and straightening any wrinkles in her clothes as she approached.  Little did she realize that as she smoothed out her skirt, her hand bumped into you and pushed you down into her panties.  "Oopsie daisy."  She thought, wishing she could just rush off and retrieve you now, but the sharply dress woman noticed her and was approaching her.

You now found yourself caught entirely in Wicke's most private of areas.  You began to regret crawling into her underwear facing her, as your face was now covered with her pubes.  The fibers almost seem to wrap around you and without anything to hold onto, every step Wicke took forced you deeper into the forest in her panties.  You could faintly make out who she was talking to and bits of the conversation.

Anabel had come to formally request aid from the Aether Foundation and invited Wicke to join her on a little cruise to talk business.  Wicke was unable to refuse and boarded the boat.  Once out to sea, they sat down to talk and with Wickes plump thighs squeezing you from both sides you weren't able to understand what was being said anymore.  So instead, you just decided to relax where you where.  Now that Wicke wasn't moving, you found where you were to be extremely comforting and once you got use to it, Wicke's scent was intoxicating and relaxing.  You don't know when, but soon you fell asleep.

Wicke also found that, once you were still, it was much easier to go about business.  She and Anabel talked for the better part of the afternoon about what they each could do about the Ultra Beast situation and Anabel mentioned she was going to contact you within the next few days.  Other than that, because of how much time of Wicke's time she took up, Anabel invited Wicke to eat out with her at Sushi High Roller before she takes her back.  Not wanting to be rude, Wicke accepts the invitation and over the course of the night completely forgets you are trapped in her panties.

Later that night, once Wicke gets back to her home, she goes straight to bed, still not noticing you in her panties as she undresses, puts on a silk and lace nightgown and crawls under her bedding.  Soon after she drifts off to sleep, her hand slips into her underwear, petting you softly.

Chapter End Notes:

To all my brothers and sisters out there that also suffer from balltism, you are not alone.  Screw the catch rate and price tag!  Matching Pokéball to Pokémon is all that matters.

 

That aside, I hope everyone enjoyed this first chaper.  Leave a review if you want, tell me your opinions and I'll see you at the next chapter... hopefully.