- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[03/23/17]

This chapter features the following:

Entrapment, Pussy, Armpits, Breasts, Feet, Odor, Sweat, Crush, Vore and some other minor moments.

 

I'm really liking this Pokéverse I've designed, so I may revisit it with other characters and other stories some time later.

 

You wake up when Wicke quickly gets out of bed.  She had slept through her alarm, and as now late for work.  She didn't even have time to change her underwear as she grabbed some clean clothes to wear and rushed out the door.

"Oh, Faba is going to yell at me again."  She thought, unable to run because of her tight fitting skirt and heels as she quickly navigated the halls of the Foundation to her office.  "Since I was already late, I should have showered anyway."  She lamented, feeling an itch in her crotch, not too uncommon given the length of her pubic hair.

That 'itch' however, was actually you trying to get her attention.  You can't believe she still hadn't taken you out of her panties, trapping you in day old Wicke fragrance.  It was still just as powerful as it was yesterday, only now you had had a night to marinate in it and it felt like it clung to your lungs.

Wicke was surprised to see that there were very few people around as she headed to her office, every now and again an employee would look at her weirdly.  "I can only imagine what I must look like right now."  She thought, having rushed out without even brushing her hair.  She managed to make it to her office in short order and quickly sat at her desk to check her messages and email.

Your struggles manage to free you from the vine-like hairs of Wicke's pubic forest a short while after hearing her close some door.  As she moved further into the room she must have entered, you slipped further down into the very bottom of the mature beauties unmentionables and are met with the meaty folds of her delicate, pungent womanhood.  You are momentarily astounded by how lovely it looks, the scent of Wicke nigh overloading your brain before you feel the fabric behind you stretch and force you up into the waiting sex.  Immediately after you feel the full weight of Wicke settle on top of you as her vulva spreads out around and accepts you in its embrace.

It was far too late for Wicke to stop herself as she went to sit in her chair and felt something press against her lady bits.  It felt so good that her knees buckled and she fell roughly on whatever was giving her such a pleasant feeling and felt it press into her.  She moaned in delight, her sex drive having been left untouched for such a long, long time, and she quickly lifted her hips to check her seat to see what was on it.  "Whatever it is, I'll have to keep-"  She froze mid-thought as she gaze turned to the black, briefcase sized object sitting on the floor next to the computer tower by her desk.

Suddenly, the events of the prior day flooded back to her, and her face turned a deep shade of crimson as she realized that she had left you in her panties all day and night.  She pulled her skirt up over her shapely pale rear to expose her lovely and oh-so very adult hiphugger lingerie.  She pulled the cloth covering her sex aside and plucked your squirming form from her folds.  Almost immediately her loins felt lonely without its little treat and she felt a frustration start to build in her that she'd have to deal with at a later time.

As you was freed from Wicke's musky pussy, you are thankful to finally get your first breath of fresh air in almost 24 hours.  You take a couple of deep inhales to catch your breath, but as the fresh air begins to clear out the smell of Wicke's taint, you can't help but feel dissatisfied, like the air is now missing something.

"Sorry sweetie, you weren't moving at all last night so, as embarrassing as it is to admit, I forgot all about you."  Wicke explained, obviously feeling guilty for trapping you in her underwear all night.

Wiping your face clean of her fluids, you shake you head and smile up to her, trying to reassure her that you are fine now.

Her sweet, gentle smile returned and she set you down on her desk as she stood up to fix her skirt.  You treated yourself to one last eyeful of Wicke's beautiful panty clad hips as she pulled the white curtain of her skirt down and smoothed out any wrinkles.  She noticed you staring at her and blushed once again.  "It's rude to stare you know."  She chastised, bringing her face inches away from you with a stern look.  She opened her mouth as if to say something, but got a whiff of the smell coming off of you.  "Oh my, is that what I smell like?"  She asked, pinching her nose and pulling back.  "It must have been awful in there."

Reflecting on it now, the natural body odor of the mature woman wasn't really unpleasant.  In fact the entire experience was decidedly better than it was worse.  You got to feel her breast and spent the day in her pants, which if you were being honest is something you've wanted for since you met the kind woman.  You heard from Lillie that because of her work and helping to raise Lillie and Gladion, she had never seen Wicke even go on a date.  You thought that was a shame on humanity, Wicke was basically the perfect woman as far as you were concerned.

Still, to answer her question, you held your hand out at about chest level horizontally and tilted it from side to side with a teasing grin, plugging your nose with your other hand.

Wicke, always one to understand what you mean with little to no dialog, smiled and put on an amused stern look.  Sitting up at her full height, she crossed her arms under her huge breasts and stared down at you.  "Oh, perhaps I should let you experience someplace much more foul."  She stated in a mock menacing tone.

Playing off of her you defiantly puff out your chest, as if to challenge her to do her worse.

She giggled and plucked you off the desk, setting you in her lap.  You couldn't see her face anymore as you were in the shadow of her ample chest, but did hear her.  "Careful little Champion, lest you actually do find yourself somewhere you'd rather not be."  She playfully warned, as she began to work.

"Thankfully nobody noticed I was late today."  She thought as she saw she had no missed messages, but then she noticed that she also didn't have any reports or other documents to approve either.  "That's strange."  It was then that she checked her clock and noticed the date.  "Oh, today is my day off..."  She sighed, now all the pieces were falling together.  While she was sure her physical appearance was off, the other employees must have thought it was strange for her to even be coming to work today.  Logging off of her computer, Wicke leaned back in her chair and let out a slight sigh.  "I could have slept in more."  She thought, slightly disappointed.

Realizing that you were still covered head to toe with Wicke's sweat and secretions, you didn't want to lie down and leave a wet spot on her skirt.  After she leaned back in the chair, she set her hand next to you for you to climb on.  You oblige her and she brings you up to her face.

"Well at least I can spend some time trying to find a way to fix you."  She said, standing and picking up the Pokéball modification device with her other hand.  "I'm going to put you back in my collar, but I suppose I should warn you that my neck is very sensitive.  Unless you want a repeat of yesterday please be careful.  Understood?"

You nod and salute to her.

She giggles at you adorable action and deposits you back on the inside of her sweater collar.  "If you misbehave this time I'll be forced to think of some, shall we say, more creative methods of transporting you around."  She teased once more before leaving her office and locking up.

As she walked through the corridors of the Foundation, you tried your best to stabilize yourself on Wicke's shoulder, but found you were quickly slipping due to her pace.  You weren't exactly sure whether you'd mind falling down her shirt again, the ordeal was pleasant overall but at the same time you didn't want to betray Wicke's trust.  You then get an idea that if you crawl further towards her shoulder, the added weight of her sweater might help hold you in place.  However, as you crawl towards Wicke's shoulder, dragging your body over her silky smooth skin, you slip anyway and start sliding down her body.

"Again?"  Wicke thought, feeling you slide down the front of her shoulder.  She quickly reached up to stop your descent, but accidentally ended up shoving you into her armpit in the process.  "Oh, that must not be too pleasant."  She lamented, but was left with little choice but to press her arm into her side, trapping you in her underarm.  She continued on at a decidedly quicker pace.

If yesterday you compared being between Wicke's sweaty boobs to be like a smelly steam bath, being in her armpit was like being squeezed into a hot tub.  To say nothing of the smell, concentrated from a full day of not showering, the pressure kept you pinned in place and the slight movements of her arm caressed your entire body.  You mouth quickly filled with her perspiration and you were forced to swallow the sour, salty substance in order to draw breath.  Once more your senses were assaulted by the heavy, heady natural perfume the older woman produced, but you found it oddly relaxing.  You didn't even mind the taste of her sweat, instead you were actually licking her hairless armpit for more!

By this point, Wicke wasn't sure there was a safe place on her body for you.  She could feel your little tongue lapping up her sweat and found it exciting her.  "Oh, what are you doing?  That isn't a place for someone to lick!"  She thought, as she neared her home.  "But why does everything you do feel so nice?"  Once she got back, she quickly set the device in her living space and went to her bedroom.  Sliding off her skirt, Wicke reached up under her shirt and let you fall into her hand.  "I thought I told you to be careful?"  She chastised, bringing you up to eye level.

Laying in her hand exhausted, you try to pantomime that you were only trying to find a safe place to hold onto without touching her neck when you slipped.

Almost like she had telepathy, the bespectacled beauty seemed to understand you despite no words being exchanged and smiled softly to you.  "While I thank you for the consideration, was the licking necessary?"  She asked.

Thinking quickly, you motion indicating that you were thirsty.

Wicke's soft feature seem to subtly shift from warm and nurturing to something altogether different.  The way she was smiling now drew you in, like she had you spellbound.  Setting you on her headboard, she stripped down to her underwear and picked you back up before lying on her side.  Lifting her arm to reveal her steamy pit, she placed you in the dead center of it.  Confused at first, you look around and take in Wicke's seductive body.  Her breast were nearly falling out of her bra, her dark areolas clearly visible.  And her hips, the way the elastic of her panties sunk into her flesh made them look so soft and warm.

"Hmm?  I thought you said you were thirsty."  Wicke said in an amused tone, drawing your attention to her face once more.  When you looked at her this time though, you froze, captivated by the dominant aura she exuded.  Her eyes shining like emeralds telling you she was in charge.  "Lucky for you I worked up quite the sweat and I haven't even showered yet.  Go on, drink up."  She teased.  "And if you want seconds there is always the other side."  "This should teach you not to lie to me."  She thought, not actually intending to force you to lick her gross, sweaty armpits anymore.  She had expected you to apologize and ask for forgiveness, but you didn't.

Slowly, you bent down and started lapping up a small collection of perspiration that has collected at your feet.  It was warm, salty and had a repulsive aftertaste but you couldn't stop.  Somewhere in your heart, you knew this wasn't what Wicke wanted, that she was teasing you, but that didn't change the fact that you wanted to lick her filthy, stinky pit clean.

"W-wait! What are you-?"  Wicke tried to say, trying to stop you but your tiny tongue felt so good.  Little jolts of pleasure shot through her body as you became more and more passionate about your work, drinking more and more thinking soon you'd be too full to continue but it didn't happen.  Wicke began to breathe heavier and heavier as she fought to stifle moans in her throat.  "No, you shouldn't be doing that."  She thought as she tried to reach up and grab you but bumped into her breast along the way.  Another wave of pleasure crashed over her, and unable to control herself she slipped her hand into her bra and started massaging the fatty flesh.  "What's happening to me?!"

As you finished the last patch of sweat in her pit, you were left wanting more.  You look the the bewitching beauty, eyes hungry for the seconds she promised.  Wicke silently nodded and slowly turned over, allowing you time to traverse across her shoulders.  She pulled her hand out of her bra, bringing most of her womanly mound out with it, and raised it above her head.  Once you made it to the other side, you were greeted with virtual rivers of Wicke's addictive cooling liquid just waiting for you.  As you started to voraciously devour your seconds, Wicke brought her arm down on you, encasing you in her flesh.

"Why does this bra feel so tight?" She wondered, reaching behind her back to unclasp the hooks.  Once the pressure was relieved, she tossed her undergarment to the floor and raised her arm again.  "Sorry about that sweetie, enjoy your meal."  She encouraged, unable to fight the delightful feelings your actions instilled in her.

You waste no time drinking more and more.  Your tongue sliding across her sensitive flesh only lowering her inhibitions more as she continued to play with her breasts.

"I haven't felt this good since I was in highschool!"  Wicke thought, as her arousal intensified and seemed to collect in her crotch.  She could feel her liquid lust seep through her panties and down her leg.  "I didn't even know I could still feel this aroused."  She noted, looking to you with a loving smile.  "Where else can you tantalize my senses?"  She wondered as you finished licking clean her other armpit.  "Did you enjoy your meal?"  She asked in a flirty tone.

You meet her gaze again and nod happily, the broad smile on your face supporting your claim.

"Did you save room for dessert?"  Wicke asked, glancing down her sweaty breasts.  "Or perhaps what you had was the appetizer and you are ready for the main course now."  She corrected herself with a giggle, noting the difference in surface area.

Your eyes light up as you enthusiastically nod your head.

Again Wicke slowly turned onto her back, her very blessed breasts falling to either side of her creating a valley for you.  You begin working your way through her cleavage, the scent of her sweat not as strong now, as she continues to tease herself.  The tension was building in Wicke, she could feel it with every pass of your tongue.  She sank her fingers deep into the soft breasts and couldn't curb the sensual moan that escaped her lips this time.  She released her breast and pressed them together with her arms as she hooked her thumbs in to sides of her panties.  She could clearly feel you wiggling betwixt her breasts as she slowly removed her soak underwear, strands of her excitement hanging from the crotch.  Discarding the dark purple undergarment, Wicke laid back down, now completely nude on her bed and released the pressure on you.

She picked you up and dropped you right on top of one of her areolas, her nipple inverted in an opening below you.  She didn't say anything, just smiled to you as she roughly grasped her other breast in hand and her free hand reached down to her groin.  This caused her to arch her back and gasp sharply as her body quivered in delight.  You could tell Wicke was enjoying this as much as you were.  Lying down, you begin licking the puffy, sensitive flesh around her nipple before sinking you tongue into the opening.  Slowly, you force your face into the sunken hole and are met with a nub of hard flesh.  Smiling, you reach in with your and pull your prize out of its hiding place and into the open air.

"That feels even better than I thought it would!"  Wicke realized as you assaulted her tender nipple with your soft tongue.  "More!  Lick me more!"  She willed you to please her more as she brought herself to the cusp of climax.

As if through some psychic link, you notice that Wicke is at her limit and nibble softly on her exposed nipple.

"Yes... yes..."  "YES!!!"  Wicke cried out as she quickly arched her back as she climaxed, shooting you up in the air towards her euphoric face.  "So goooooo-gulp!"  She moaned as you fell past her full body lips and into her open mouth, swallowed almost instantly.  "Mmmmmmm, so good!"  She thought, tracing your body with her fingers as you were forced down her neck and disappear under her collar bone.

You hardly had time to register what happened as you were soon forced down a tight, dark tube.  In a matter of moments you were deposited in a cramped fleshy sack, and while it was too dark to see, you knew you were in Wicke's stomach.  I think this is the end for you, trapped and soon to be digested in the lovely mature goddess known as Wicke.  Your body will be broken down and absorbed into her body, adding to her large chest and round butt.  The strangest thing being, the thought didn't bother you at all.  You could spend eternity together as one with Wicke.

Lying on her bed in the afterglow of what resulted in multiple powerful oragsm, Wicke rubbed her belly and purred happily.  She had never felt so good playing with herself alone, and while she did have a few lovers in the past, you satisfied her in an entirely different way.  "That was just what I needed."  She thought.  She looked down to her chest to see how you were doing, but noticed you were gone.  Confused, the last moments before her orgasm played through her mind and she shot up realising that you were now in her stomach!  "Don't worry, I'll get you out in a just a moment!"  She promised, rushing to the bathroom and filling the sink with some warm water.  Reaching into her mouth, she tickled her uvula and triggered her gag reflex, bringing you up and into the sink.

An awkward silence hung over the room as you swam out of the sink.  Wordlessly, Wicke emptied the sink and refilled it so you could wash off before exiting the room.  You watched as the two meaty globes of flesh on her backside swayed from side to side as she disappeared out of view.  After quickly washing up and using a nearby hand towel to dry off, you wait for a bit for Wicke to return, but she doesn't.  Concerned, you climb down from the bathroom counter and exit the bathroom.  You find Wicke sitting on her bed in a short purple fluffy bathrobe that isn't able to close and cover her genitals at the same time.  She looks depressed, like she on the verge of tears but unable to cry and offers you a weak smile when she sees you.

"That's dangerous, walking around on the floor like that sweetie."  She cautioned in a hollow tone.  "With how clumsy I've been I'm liable to squish you underfoot and not even realise."  She added, disappointed in herself as she extended a foot towards you, hovering it above you.  You look up to the pale, rough sole of dainty foot only a couple times longer that you.

You're pretty sure you know why Wicke is upset, though her oh-so subtle hint was hard to miss.  It was obvious she cared about you well being, she felt responsible for you now that you were so small and defenseless and swallowing you whole was the last straw in light of all that she's put you through.  Smushed between her breast, drowning in her sweat, trapped in her panties for a night, sat on and smothered in her armpits, you had been through a lot in less than 24 hours.

"See?  Just like this."  She continued, slowly lowering her foot towards you but stopping just short of your height.

Annoyed, instead of running away like she had hoped you would, you jump and grab onto her big and second toe, shoving your head between them.  Her feet, like the rest of her, was still unwashed and reeked of sweat but that didn't concern you.

"What are you doing?"  Wicke asked in shock, shaking her foot to try and dislodge you.  "Let go or I really will step on you.  I'll drop you in my shoes and make you my living insole and never fix you."  She threatened, transparent as it may be.  You defiantly hold your grip and look at her, daring her to do it.  Standing, Wicke's enormous breasts spill out of her robe and you would have been treated to another great view of her bare nether region but her plump thighs didn't quite separate enough as she rested her heel on the floor.  "I really will."  She promised, flexing her toes around you as she slowly lowered the rest of her foot.

Just as you felt Wicke about to stop you wiggle, tickle, lick and bite her toes, causing her to lose her balance and step fully on you.  You feel the overwhelming pressure of Wicke's weight bare down on you, but you feel no pain and nothing breaks.

"Oh no, I did it again!"  She cried, quickly lift her foot off of you and scooping you up.  "Why would you do that?"  She asked distraught, the tears swelling up only enhancing the natural beauty of her eyes.

Pantomiming, you tell her that you are not only fine, but that it didn't hurt at all.  Somehow you also convey that of all the people in Alola that you could be in the care of, she was at the number one spot.

"Thank you, that really makes me feel better."  Wicke said, understanding you perfectly.  She picked you up and hugged you tightly, burying you deep in the bosom.  "I promise to take care of you until I fix you.  I won't tell anyone else either, is that okay with you?"  She asks, pulling you out of her chest.

You give a thumbs up in approval.  While slightly put off by the fact that you are only roughly 2 inches tall, the hope of a cure and getting to spend your shrunken time with Wicke made it all the better.

"Great!  Now I have to shower and then we'll see about fixing this mess."  Wicke said, setting you on the bed as she sauntered back into the bathroom.  You couldn't be entirely sure, but her hips seemed to sway just a tiny bit more and there seemed to be a bit more of a spring in her step, the hem of her robe occasionally raising far enough to show a glimpse of her round, slightly pudgy yet still firm ass cheeks.

After a, relatively, short shower, Wicke returned with her hair wrapped up in in a towel and the front of her bathrobe tied shut.  Since it seems to be something she wears in the privacy of her own home you don't think she realizes that wearing it like that fully reveals her hairy bush and soft looking vulva.  Still, she goes over to her dresser and opens the second drawer from the top and pulls out a fresh pair of black and purple lace panties and matching bra.  She slips them on with her back to you and lets her breasts hang out of her robe now that they are covered before picking you up and returning to the living space of her home.  She turns on the TV for you as she pulls up some instructions on the functions of the machine on it's screen.

Throughout the day, Wicke takes breaks to fix food for the two of you and relaxes with you to clear her mind.  She also tested to see if there was anything different about you other than your size and durability but came up with very little.  As it started to get dark it was clear that she hasn't made much headway in finding a way to reverse what happened to you.  Stretching and letting out a long yawn, Wicke closes the Pokéball modification device and turns off the TV as the current program ended.

"Alright, time for bed little one."  She said sweetly, picking you up and entering her bedroom again.  "This time I'll give you a proper bed to sleep on."  She teased, blushing a bit remembering how she left you in her panties the night before.  She laid out a pillow on the floor between her bed and the wall, under her side table and gave you one of her shirts to keep you warm.  "There, much better than your previous accommodations, right?"  She asked, looking for your approval.

Feeling a bit mischievous, you pretend to assess the makeshift bed and lie down on it.  You toss and turn a couple times before sitting up and raising your arms above your head, crossing them.

"Aww, what's wrong?  Is it uncomfortable?"  She asked, concerned.

You nod and non-verbally convey that the shirt and pillowcase are too rough and that you think a softer material, like silk or satin, would be better.

"But the only things I have made of soft fabric like at are..."  She trailed off, rubbing her large posterior.  "Are you sure you can't just tough it out for tonight?  I can get you something softer tomorrow."  She insisted, trying to compromise.

Lying back down, you pretend to try and get comfortable but constantly toss and turn before getting up and shaking your head.

Sighing in defeat, Wicke stands up.  "Alright, just this once."  She said, moving over to her dresser and opening the second draw again.  "Oh... ummmm."  She came back over to you and crotched down to be a bit closer to you.  You can fully see her panties biting tightly into her soft flesh, perfectly contorting to the shape of her womanhood as it bulged out.  "I'm wearing the last clean pair."  She whispered to you, her face lighting up like a Cherubi.

Shrugging your shoulders, you hold out your arms to accept her panties.

"I am not making you sleep in my dirty underwear.  Yesterday was an accident, but I've been wearing these ones all day."  She argued.

You just extend your arms again, shrugging to show you don't mind.

"No, I'd rather you just sleep on me instead."  She insisted.  There was something just too naughty about having you sleep in her worn panties.  "Come on, we're going to sleep."  She said definitively, setting you on her bed before disappearing in her bathroom for a couple moments before returning in a little, light purple, transparent nightgown.  As she put her dirty clothes in the laundry basket, she adjusted the waistband of her the panties she was still wearing.  "Oh, I don't like sleeping with panties on."  She thought as she turned off the lights and crawled into bed.  "Good night."  She said as she picked you up and placed you in her cleavage before quickly drifting off to sleep.

Hearing Wicke's heartbeat below you, you happily snuggle up to her warm breasts as you also begin to fall asleep.  Just before your consciousness totally fades, you feel Wicke turn on her side and a metaphorical mountain of tit flesh comes crashing down on you.  Pinned by the soft, heavy weight, you wiggle a bit to try and get in a slightly more comfortable position before finally succumbing to slumber.

Chapter End Notes:

And so ends another chapter!  Hope you enjoyed, please leave a review if you like and I'll see you next time!