- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[08/22/18]

Included in this chapter are scene with the following fetishes:

Vore, Butt, Entrapment, Enslavement, Breasts, Unbirth, and more!

 

A new day dawns on the Alola region as well as the birth of a new era for the beautiful Wicke.

It hadn't even been 24 hours.  Yesterday she was a normal teenage girl who had convinced her parents to let her come to Alola with her friends.  It was a safe region, with next to no history of gang violence and she wanted to prove that she was getting older and more independent.  She worked hard to raise the money for the trip herself, she wanted, no needed to come to Alola and she was ecstatic when her parents sent her off at the airport with smiles and tears.  She knew they had begun to accept that their little girl was growing up.

Her friends took her to Melemele Meadows, and while they were excited to go see Kala'e Bay, she took her time enjoying the flowers and said she'd catch up with them.  As she headed for the hidden entrance to the cave that led to the bay, she passed a mature woman with a voluptuous body in a white and purple track suit.  Looking at her own still developing body she looked back at the woman's round rear and sighed, wishing the stranger would give some to her.

In the time between then and now, she was just forced to spend the night shoved up to her nose in said woman's greasy, sweaty, unwashed asshole!  The smell choked her all night long and she was sure it permeated every fiber of her being, but that wasn't the worst of it.  No, the natural smell of unclean butthole and ass sweat paled in comparison to the blasts of noxious gases that swirled around the rest of her body on the other side of the tight ring muscle squeezing her head tightly.

The giantess clearly demonstrated that people she was somehow able to shrink fell in one of two categories depending on her whims; pet or snack.  She watched in horror as the woman swallowed two others she had shrunk, a young boy who looked like he couldn't even be a Trainer yet, and a woman old enough to be her mother.  To avoid a similar fate of being slowly digested, the girl has spent the night losing all sense of taste licking her captor's anus.

Over the course of one night, she had forgotten what normal food tasted like.  All her tongue could remember was the taste of the tacky sphincter gripping her head.

She had managed to cry herself to sleep, but was startled awake as her entire world began to shift and move.   Dejected, she couldn't believe she just thought the ass of a gigantic kidnapper was her 'world' now.  From the way the plump woman's buttcheeks slid and squished against her, the girl assumed she was walking around now and wondered if she had been forgotten, if she would have to spend the entire day wedged up some crazy woman's rectum.  Once again, tears began to fall.



As Wicke awoke from a wonderful night of sleep, she immediately noticed two things.  First was the loneliness of not having you somewhere on or in her.  Sure, the cute girl she lodged up her rear helped, but the girl was a poor substitute at best who only had size going for her.  As a more experienced woman, Wicke knew the value of skill over size when it came to pleasing a woman but still the tiny girl was adorable.

The second thing she noticed was that, despite how sore she was the night before for putting her body through some much exercise so quickly, she felt better than she had in a long time!  While she acknowledged she was no longer as young as she'd like to be, Wicke still took care of herself but there are somethings that are unavoidable as one gets older.  Slight aches and pains that manifest from certain behaviors or activities that go away but still a bit slower as time marches on.  However, this morning she felt none of that, much less the pain of her muscles repairing themselves after the strain she put on them the day before.

"What could I have done to cause this?"  She pondered, rolling out of bed and smiling slightly as she felt her anal tiny get squeezed by her muscles.  "I suppose it must have been one of those Tinies I had just before bed."  She decided, having already forgotten about the woman she had at lunch.  "I suppose I could go for a run after all, but what if poor Grimey isn't feeling well?"  She wondered, sitting up and feeling the teen lodged up her rear get pushed a bit deeper into her bowels.

"Oh, sorry about that my pet.  I'll get you go in just a second."  She said, rolling over and spreading her shapely butt cheeks with one hand.  She gingerly felt around her puckering anus for something to grab hold of to pull the girl out, but found that she likely just swallowed her instead.  Shrugging, Wicke applied pressure on her rectum and felt the girl's head peak back out into the world.  Deftly, Wicke plucked the girl out of her butt and laid her on the bed next to her.

The young girl was exhausted and crying, unmoving on the sheets other than clinging tightly to herself curled into a ball.  She was thankful to have survive the night, to not have been swallowed and digested by the cold giantess, but she wept thinking that this was all that was left for her life.  An object of entertainment and pleasure, and if she didn't fulfill her role...

It was then a large shadow loomed over the tiny girl, and before she had a moment to collect herself she was lost to an avalanche of Wicke flesh as the mature woman laid horizontally on her bed.  She reached to the basket next to her bed and picked up 2 Shrink Balls along with a modified Love Ball and 2 Toy Balls.

Sitting up at the head of her bed, Wicke let her selection of Tinies out onto her sheets, 4 boys from the Shrink and Toy Balls and a girl in her mid teens from the Love Ball.  Wicke was pleasantly surprised by the girl, as she was definitely the tallest Tiny she had seen yet, easily over 6 inches tall.  She could easily treat the boys who came out of the Shrink Balls like she was a giantess, however in contrast to the boys panicked and chaotic behavior once they realized Wicke's presence, the girl got down on her hands and knees and bowed.  She didn't try to raise her head, holding her forehead against the bed in submission.

"Oh?  Well this is new."  Wicke thought, raising her eyebrow curiously.  She was about to move to address this odd but appreciated behavior but stopped when she saw her little butt pet run over and scoop up one of the inch tall teen boys and embrace him tightly.  "Is he someone you knew?  A friend perhaps?"  Wicke asked, as she crouched down to get a better look.  "A lover?"

Little Miss Butt Plug, seeing Wicke's attention being drawn, ran over to the bowing girl and positioned herself in between her and Wicke, setting the boy she picked up behind her and got on her knees and started begging for something.

Wicke wasn't able to understand the squeaky voice of the butt pet but all of her interactions with you made it unnecessary.  She understood the gist of what was trying to be said.  Quickly, Wicke grabbed the other three boys who were trying to sneak off while they thought she was distracted then turned her attention back to the others.

"So am I to understand that you know these two?"  She asked as she picked out one of the 2 inch tall boy from her hand and brought him down to her nethers.  She shoved him into her pussy without batting an eye, her legs spread to either side of the group on the bed for them to see.

Butt Pet's eyes widened in fear as she reached back and picked up the smaller friend and nodded furiously.

"Is this true young man?"  Wicke then asked, looking to the boy in Butt Pet's hands.

The boy also nodded, though he seemed to be distracted by the lovely but terrifying naked woman before him.

"You too, young lady?"  She asked the larger Tiny.

"Yes, my Goddess."  It was really quiet and hard to make out, but Wicke was barely able to understand what the bowing girl had to say, and it wasn't just Wicke that was surprised.  Butt Pet whirled around in shock at what she heard.

"Oh goodie!  I can actually hear you.  All the others were far too small for me to hear."  Wicke replied, slowly bringing the other 2 inch tall boy up to her mouth and tossed him in like he was some kind of candy.  "Mmmm, tastes a bit like salt water, but not so much to be off putting.  Houen born I'd say."  She appraised, sampling the boy for a moment.  "So you know my little Butt Pet?"

"Yes, my Goddess."  She replied again, not raising her head at all.  "Pardon this one's own ignorance, but is 'Butt Pet' Honichii's new name then, my Goddess?"

"Honichii?"  Wicke asked, pointing to the other teen girl.  "And raise your head dear, it is hard enough to hear you as it is without the bedding muffling your voice."

"As you wish, my Goddess."  The subservient girl replied, raising her head.  "Honichii!  Did you receive prior permission to stand before Her Holiness!?"  She questioned sternly, roughly grabbing both the girl and boy and forcing them both to bow to Wicke.  "I apologize for Honich- no, Butt Pet and Donguramaru's insolence my Goddess.  How would you like them to be punished?"

Swallowing the current occupant in her mouth first, Wicke couldn't believe what she was seeing.  "First, tell me your name dear."

"I was known as Ruriko before, my Goddess, a child ignorant of yourself until yesterday."  She replied.

"So, you didn't know about me before I caught you?"  Wicke asked.

"It shames me to admit as such."  Ruriko answered.

Wicke then noticed her little butt pet was yelling something at Ruriko.  "Are you able to understand what she's saying?"

"Yes, my Goddess.  She speaks of your treatment of other's caught by you, reciting the great privilege you extended not only to her but two others as some heinous act.  I shall accept whatever punishment you see fit to bestow upon me, my Goddess, but please allow me a moments rudeness to address this insolent girl instead of you while in your presence."  She explained as she then turned her gaze to a crying and much more scared Butt Girl.  "You speak of acts carried out by my Goddess' will!  You should be on your hands and knees thanking your Goddess for the opportunity to even touch her divine body, yet you would complain about being inserted into her anal cavity!  As for the two she consumed last night, they are now part of something far greater than they could ever imagine!  We should count ourselves blessed if our Goddess decides to use our unworthy bodies as nutrients!  You ungrateful little-!"

"That is enough dear."  Wicke said in a gentle tone.

"My Goddess."  Ruriko replied, immediately ceasing her tirade and bowing obediently.

"Oh, please rise dear.  I believe I understand the situation but allow me to clarify so there is no confusion.  Okay?"

"As you wish, my Goddess."  Ruriko replied, standing rigid.

"I wouldn't want you to pass out, sit in a position that is comfortable for you."

"Yes, my Goddess."  She said, sitting in a relaxed seiza position.

"Okay, so I am a Goddess to you, correct?"

"Yes, my Goddess."

"And you will serve me unquestioningly, no matter what I ask you to do?"

"Yes, my Goddess."

"Tell me, what was your opinion of that young man in your hand?"

"Donguramaru, my Goddess?  He is dating Ei-chan, but I love him as well."  She replied honestly.  "I've known him since we were kids and have helped him achieve his dreams and goals even at a personal cost to do so."

Wicke could hear the affection in the tiny girls voice clearly.  Ruriko truly cared for and loved the boy in her hand and never did anything to betray him.  She could also tell the the boy had never caught on to Ruriko's feelings, which irked Wicke slightly.

"So you love him more than any other person alive?"  Wicke asked.

"Yes, my Goddess."  Ruriko replied without hesitation, smiling warmly.  Both Donguramaru and Butt Pet were speechless.

"Okay, then shove his head up your bum dear.  Just his head and leave him there."  Wicke ordered with a sweet smile.

"As you wish, my Goddess."  Ruriko said, again without a moment's hesitation as she bent over and easily brought the stunned boy behind her rear.  She pressed his face flush against her tiny, quivering butt hole while using her fingers to apply more pressure to force it beyond the threshold.  She only paused for a moment as she addressed Butt Pet, who had started screaming at her.  "Of course I love him, he is the most important person in the world to me.  But in comparison to my Goddess, both him and you, my best friend, are insignificant."  Ruriko then let out a chorus of the most satisfyingly erotic moans as she treated the head of the man she loved more than anyone else in the world as an anal bead.

Wicke watched on with unmalicious interest, intrigued by the apparent change in Ruriko's behaviour.  "Unparalleled submission and unquestionable loyalty.  She treats and refer to me as a Goddess whose will is law to the point that her friend and love are insignificant by comparison.  I think I'll call the modified Love Ball... Pious Balls."  She concluded.

Ruriko let out an animalistic moan of primal satisfaction as the tiny boys head got consumed by her tight arse.  She panted a bit as he fought to free himself, hands pressing against either of her firm buttcheeks but unable to make any progress.

"Done, my Goddess."  She reported as she tried to sit up but found having a body from the neck down hanging out of your ass makes it difficult to sit.

"Very good my dear."  Wicke praised happily, beaming her radiant smile.  "I don't much care to call my pets by name, though honestly yours is only the second I've had a chance to know, so I think I'll call you Ruri-chan, okay?"

"I am unworthy to be treated as such by my Goddess, and am infinitely honored to receive such praise."

"Great!"  Wicke replied happily, picking up Butt Pet's Ball from her night stand.  "Well first order of business is putting away my little pet.  Oh, but before I do you should say good-bye to your little friend dear."  She continued, looking at the 4 inch tall girl.  "He is going to... well I planned on having some snacks before all this happened so this is the last chance you'll have to see him.  Ruri-chan, if you'd be so kind as to stick your butt in her direction.  Oh, but make sure to keep him in there until he stops struggling."

"Yes, my Goddess."  Ruriko replied, leaning forward until her chest touched the bed and her perky rear was in the air.  "Come pay your last respects before Don-kun is granted the great privilege of becoming one with Her Holiness."

Butt Pet cried and whined, crawling over to Ruriko and tried to beg her for something, likely to reconsider or regain her senses.  She grabbed the tiny boy by the legs and tried to pull him free of her friend's rectum, but Ruriko's anal sphincter was stronger and Donguramaru was getting weaker and weaker.

"Okay, I think that is enough time.  See you later my pet."  Wicke announced, returning Butt Pet back to her modified Timer Ball.  Shrinking it, Wicke placed the Ball into the drawer of her night stand and turned back to her little devotee.  "Now then Ruri-chan, how about retrieving my snack for me?"  She asked, parting her nether lips to reveal the tiny prize wiggling inside.

"As you wish, my Goddess."  Ruriko replied, approaching Wicke's sacred organ dripping with her divine nectar.  She gently reached between her Goddess' delicate flesh, trembling in reverence to be allowed such a privilege and firmly grasped the shrunken man.  "Rejoice, for you have been chosen by our Goddess."  She whispered softly, offering him a kind smile.

"Bring him here, dear."  Wicke said, holding her hand down for her follower to climb on.

"Yes, my Goddess."  Ruriko obeyed, stepping onto Wicke's hand.

Carefully, Wicke brought Ruriko up to her mouth.  "Climb in and drop him down my throat, but let me have a taste of him first, okay?"  She requested, opening her mouth wide and extending her tongue.

"As you wish, my Goddess."  She replied, wasting no time and leaned into Wicke's open maw.  Given her relatively large size, Ruriko didn't need to fully insert herself into Wicke's mouth to carry out her request.  Without another word to the Tiny in her hand, Ruriko carried him beyond the threshold of Wicke's mouth, making sure to drag his wetted form over her tongue.  She smiled happily as Wicke hummed happily at the taste of the tiny man marinated in her own lust and then without ceremony fed him into Wicke's throat.

Reflexively, Wicke closed her lips around Ruriko's body as she swallowed her tasty treat, but used her tongue to hold her devotee in place.  "Mmmm, she tastes good too."  She thought, sucking on Ruriko a bit as she traced her snacks decent down her throat.  After a couple seconds, she pulled Ruriko out of her mouth and held her next to one of her naked nipples in one hand, holding the remaining snack in her other.  "Ruri-chan, I need you to do as I do with your little lover, okay?"  She asked, teasing her nipple to get it erect before carefully inserting the other boy into her breast head first.

Ruriko looked on in absolute awe, her Goddess displaying another measure of her power.  "As you wish, my Goddess."  She said as she forced the awe to pass.  Reaching behind her and giving a good push with her ass, Ruriko was able to extract Dongurumaru's head from her anal cavity with a 'loud' fart.  The young man coughed and gasped the fresh air, too preoccupied to even resist his own insertion into Wicke's other nipple until he felt his feet squeeze into the tight passage.

"Ahhh!  Yes dear, feet first.  If you have anything you'd like to say to him now is your last chance.  Be sure to send him off properly."  Wicke said, feeling waves of pleasure wash over her as each tiny man began to wiggle in her tight milk ducts.  "Oh, I want to hurry and quickly see you..."

"Thank you, my Goddess."  Ruriko thanked, looking warmly to her first love for a moment before smiling back to her deity.  "However, there is nothing to truly say.  His life will be used as you see fit, as it should be.  While my love for him will never be given a chance to flourish anymore, I am far more pleased to see he is able to devote his life to fulfilling an urge of yours, even if only temporarily."  She stated.  "Though I suppose that in and of itself does give me one last thing to express before he leaves this world."  She added, smiling back to Dongurumaru.  "Thank you, Don-kun.  You have pleased my Goddess, and for that I shall never forget you."  She said, leaning in and kissing what little of his face was still visible.  "Good-bye forever, Don-kun."  She concluded using a single finger to finish pushing him into Wicke's nipple, sending him off with a gentle smile and joyous tears.

"Oh, Ruri-chan?  Did you want me to spare him?"  Wicke asked, bringing her faithful pet up to face level as she continued to massage her breasts to encourage her mammary meals deeper.

"Not at all, my Goddess."  Ruriko replied, swiping the tears from her face.  "I am happy, happy that he was among the first I could see to please my Goddess.  If ever you wish for one as unworthy as I to serve my Goddess' body in a similar manner, please do not hesitate.  The one thing that would make me happier would be in service of you in some other way you deem fit."

"Aww, thank you Ruri-chan!  I will tell you that you delight my taste buds dear, so you will definitely find your way back in me one way or another."  Wicke replied jubilantly, giggling and winking playfully.  And even though it only briefly flashed across her face before she composed herself, Wicke saw Ruriko's eye's light up and mouth start to form a smile at the thought.

"You honor me, my Goddess.  Is there any capacity in which I may be of use right now?"

Setting Ruriko down on the bed, Wicke got up and stretched away her bedtime stiffness.  "Not at the moment, and for now I think I'll allow you to wander my home as you wish.  It shouldn't take too long before my breasts make milk out of your friend, so I'll feed you some of that before I head back out for my run, okay?"

"To partake of a substance produced by my Goddess is an honor wasted on one was unworthy as I, your generosity knows no bounds!"  Ruriko praised, bowing to Wicke.

Kneeling down next to the bed, Wicke brought her face down even to Ruriko and smiled motheringly.  "Ruri-chan, I don't want you saying things like that about yourself anymore.  You are by far the biggest Tiny I've seen and I can actually hear you.  I currently have a special Tiny right now, but you are not unworthy or insignificant to me, understand?"

"Yes, my Goddess.  Thank you for the praise."

"Good."  Wicke replied, leaning forward and giving her a soft kiss.  "Now come here, I want to introduce you to someone."

"As you wish, my Goddess."

Carefully, Wicke picked up Ruriko with one hand and grabbed her robe with the other as she headed out to the kitchen.  She set her little worshipper on the counter and loosely put on her robe before heading to the shoe she left you in.

Chapter End Notes:

... I have nothing to say, it's been far too long coming and I apologize for making you wait.  I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and while I am currently working on the next one, well I'm bad at setting deadlines so just know there is at least another chapter being worked on lol

 

Sadly it doesn't seem like I was able to get Ruri-chan's lines to be smaller to reflect her new size here, but my other profiles have it right.