- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[06/21/17]

Tags for this chapter include:
Odor, Vore, Footwear, Butt, Entrapment, Enslavement

 

After an interesting dinner with an unexpected guest, Wicke heads home to relax after a hard day's work-out.

 

"Welcome, come right in!  Table for one today?"  The hostess at the restaruant run by Mallow's family asked as Wicke entered.
 
"Oh, yes please."  Wicke replied.
 
"We offer a daily special that we call our Z-sets.  I recommend them."  She suggested.  "Any of our Z-sets are just 1,040 Pokédollars.  What do you say?  WIll you give one a try?"
 
"I suppose I'll try the special Z-set then."  Wicke said.
 
"This set uses quite a lot of local Alolan ingredients.  It's a rather unique flavor that may not be to everyone's tastes, but you're okay with that?"  The hostess confirmed.
 
"Yes, thank you."  Wicke smiled.  The hostess showed Wicke to her seat.  While she waited for her food to be prepared, Wicke decided to tease you a bit, flexing and relaxing her butt in an inconsistent pattern.
 
Realizing that you were somewhat free to do as you wish, you begin to massage Wicke's sweaty rosebud, licking the wrinkled flesh clean of the sweat that had mixed this whatever secretion her body naturally uses to keep her anus from drying out.  You feel Wicke quiver in delight from your touch and after a few seconds of playing with the giantess' back door, it momentarily opens, releasing a blast of Ode de Wicke-Ass right down your throat.  You feel your lungs almost instantly expand to their limit and are unsure whether your body would have been able to withstand the force had it not been for your unique aura.
 
Though you would characterize the gust of bowel perfume as a blast, for Wicke it was a puff that lasted less than a second.  Blushing in embarrassment for doing something so unlady-like, she was thankful that there were few people eating at the moment.
 
"Oh, I wish I could share this meal with you, sweetie."  Wicke thought as she ate her meal alone, letting out a depressed sigh.
 
"Oh, seems like I'm not the only one eating alone tonight."  A voice stated.  Looking up, Wicke saw the dark skinned Kahuna of Akala Island.  "Mind if I join you, Miss Assistant Branch Chief?"
 
"Not at all.  But please call me Wicke, Miss Olivia."  Wicke replied, motioning to the seat parallel to her.
 
"Just Olivia is also fine."  She replied with a light-hearted smile.  "I was hoping to find our little lost Champion here, you know just coming back like nothing's happened."
 
"Oh my, the Champ is still missing?"  Wicke asked, trying her best to sound sincere.
 
"Sadly, yes.  It's only been a week now, but at the same time that's a whole week."  Olivia said, expressing her worry.
 
"My, that is concerning.  I'm sure the Champion will be back soon.  The strongest Trainer in Alola wouldn't just vanish into thin air."  Wicke said, being reassuring.  "Into 'Thicc' Wicke however?  Most definitely and happily."  She added mentally.
 
"I suppose you may be right."  The dark skinned woman replied, letting out a heavy sigh.  "This week has just been so trying for me on top of the disappearance of the Champ."
 
"Oh, how so?"
 
"No, I wouldn't want to bother you with my personal dramma."
 
"It's no bother.  Let me guess, if the Kahuna of Akala Island is having trouble then it must either involve the Island Guardian or a guy."  Wicke hypothesized.
 
"Well, one leading to the other actually..."  Olivia sighed in defeat, resting her head on the table.  "Excuse me, can I get some sake as well?!"  She called to the hostess, raising her head and hand.
 
Olivia then told Wicke about some guy she was interested in.  He was good-looking and had a stable job, plus he had some cute Pokémon on his team which was always a bonus.  A couple nights ago she was supposed to go on a date with him, but true to form Tapu Lele called her to the Ruins of Life and thus she had to cancel at the last minute.  To make matters worse, Tapu Lele never showed up and the next time she saw that guy, she was walking hand-in-hand with another woman.
 
"E'en tho it was 'er fault I had ta cancel, I don't blame Lele."  Olivia clarified, her story coming to a close as she took another drink from the third bottle of sake she ordered.  "He'z da jerk who ran off ta anothr woman after one measly canceled date."
 
"You're absolutely right dear."  Wicke agreed, smiling a slightly devilish smile.  "I think you deserve better anyway.  You're a Trial Captain, the Kahuna of Akala Island and one of the Elite Four of the Alolan League."
 
"Ahh, yer rite!  I'mma busy woman.  He's just too small o' man ta see dat."
 
"You know what, I think you should show him his place is worshipping the ground you walk on.  He should be happy if you let him lick your feet at the end of the day."
 
"Hear, hear!  I'mma go find him rite now and lettim know 'xactly wut I think of 'im."  Olivia decided, standing and leaving, forgetting to pay for her meal.
 
"Oh dear, I guess you'll have to pay me back."  Wicke sighed, paying the balance of Olivia's meal and quickly chasing after the intoxicated woman.
 
As luck would have it, she didn't have to search long.  Turning the corner to the alley she heard, and found, the inebriated woman cornering a youngish man.  "Oh, you found him already?"  Wicke asked.
 
"Yup, crazy rite?"  Olivia replied.
 
"Excuse me, miss.  I'm a little confused right now."  The man commented, cornered by now the two of them.  "Miss Olivia cornered me all of a sudden and began rambling incoherently at me.  What's going on."
 
"Well young man, let me ask you this.  A couple days ago were you suppose to go on a date with this lovely lady?"  Wicke asked,  motioning to the drunk next to her.
 
"Y-yes, but she ended up canceling at the last moment."  The man replied.  "Wait, what's she upset about?  I'm the one that had reservations."
 
"Oh, and what did you do once your plans fell through?"  She asked.
 
"I, uh... I went to a bar."  He answered.  "I was looking forward to spending time with Olivia, but she left me high and dry."
 
"From what I hear, it didn't take long for you to get over that depression."  Wicke countered.
 
"What?  You mean Stacy?  I met her at the bar and we talked.  Olivia didn't get back to me, but Stacy did."  He defended himself.
 
"I wuz called out by Lele!"  Olivia protested, on the verge of tears.  "I wannid ta meet up, but I'z gottsa duty ta Lele, I'm da Kahooona dangit.  That don't mean I don't wanna guy ta settle down with."
 
"There, there.  I understand."  Wicke cooed, comforting Olivia.  "I can give you a chance to catch his heart still."  She offered, reaching into her bag and pulling out a Toy Ball.
 
"Wuz dis?"  Olivia asked, taking the ball from Wicke.
 
"Toss it at him."  Wicke instructed, stepping back.  "Think of it as a charm."
 
"Huh?  What are you two talking about?"  The man asked, confused.
 
Shrugging her shoulders, Olivia threw the ball at the current object of her affection.  She was excitedly surprised when the man disappeared into the capture device.
 
"Oh Arceus!  Did I jus catch a man!?"  She asked.
 
Picking up the ball, Wicke handed it to Olivia.  "Don't let him out until you get home, okay?"  She instructed.  Smiling, Olivia nodded and ran off back towards her apartment.  "She'll be the easiest to get on board... I think."  She thought, picking up the man's clothes and, after taking his wallet, shoving them into a garbage can.  Full and satisfied, Wicke headed back to the Ferry Terminal at Heahea City to head home.



 
Sore and tired, Wicke entered her home and was happy to be back.  "Oh, I don't think I'll be able to go out tomorrow."  She thought, stretching her stiff limbs.  She let Grimey out of its Pokéball but the bloated mass of sludge slumped on the floor and didn't move.  "Oh, poor Grimey.  Did I feed you too much today?"  She asked, concerned about her Pokémon's health.
 
The green Sludge Pokémon smiled weakly to Wicke, rubbing what was probably its stomach and gurgled a reply.  It seemed like it would be alright.
 
"I suppose roughly 70 Tinies worth of clothing and possessions in one day was a bit excessive."  She reflected, admitting to herself that she got a bit carried away.  Still, she was happy with her harvest of the day and was excited to see exactly how the other types of Shrink Balls differ from the other three.  "Oh, but that will have to wait for another day."  She decided, fatigued and sore as she headed to her room.  Stripping down to her birthday suit, Wicke plucked you from her rear and brought you up to her smiling face.  "I'm going to be calling it early tonight sweetie.  We'll continue to have fun tomorrow, okay?"
 
Pressing her lips into you, you reciprocated as best you could and then waited for her to shove you in some fold or crevice of her body.  However, instead the lovely giantess bent down and picked up her dirty panties and wrapped you up in them.  After some thought, Wicke dropped the balled up undergarment into one of her sweaty socks, balled that up and shoved it into the other and then stuffed the whole thing into one of her shoes by the door.
 
"I want to sleep with you sweetie, but I promised to practically drown you in my scent.  It's what you asked for, so I hope you enjoy it.  I'll come get you in the morning, pleasant dreams."  And with that, Wicke headed back into her room with a slightly heavy heart.
 
For you, very little to no fresh air entered your lungs.  Instead you were caught in an atmosphere of a mixture of smells from Wicke's feet, butt and sex.  Elated, you spend as much time as you can basking in Wicke's warm scents, but as you drift to sleep you find yourself wishing to be with Wicke herself.
 
Entering her room once again, Wicke is also assailed by a tinge of loneliness.  You have been in almost constant contact with her body since she accidently caught you, and if her trip into town a few days ago made her realize anything, it was that she wanted to continue that forever.  "Oh, I'm sure we could live happily like this too.  You could live on and in me until we grow old and grey."  She thought, laying down on her bed.  "Oh!  That's right!"  She thought, jumping up and grabbing her bag.  She quickly organized all of her new toys by type of Ball she used to catch them, and counting the now empty one from her snack at lunch she had caught exactly 71 Tinies.
 
"Let's see.  5 Shrink, 6 Mini, 4 Toy.  I already know what those do so I'm not too interested in what I do with you.  What else do I have... 2 Level, 4 Lure, 2 Moon, 2 Friend, 3 Love, 1 Heavy, 5 Fast, 4 Premier, 2 Repeat, 1 Timer, 4 Nest, 3 Net, 2 Dive, 5 Luxury, 4 Heal, 5 Quick, 3 Dusk and 3 Beast Balls.  Oh, there's that girl from Melemele Meadows!"  WIthout pause, Wicke picked up the modified Timer Ball and called the young girl, no older than her teens, out onto her bed.
 
The girl appeared standing, by Wicke's estimates, roughly twice as tall as you.  She looked around confused, but after registering the giant Wicke naked in front of her she fell back on her butt.
 
Wicke smiled down to the young girl, she had short brown hair and a beautiful tan to her fair complexion.  "Hello, I suppose you are very confused right now, right?"  She asked with her usual warm and nurturing demeanor.  Kneeling next to her bed and resting her massive mammaries right in front of the terrified teen.  "You see, you belong to me now and while I'm sure you wish to protest that there are two things you should consider first."  She explained with a gentle smile, reaching over and picking up a Miniball.  Releasing its occupant in her hand and showing it to the girl, Wicke's smile and behaviour remained constant as she tossed the Tiny, a little boy less than ten years old by the look of it, into her mouth and swallowed the child whole.  "Mmmmmm, tastes like fresh baked bread.  I'll bet he was from Kalos."  Wicke appraised, tracing the struggling, confused snack down her throat.
 
The teen girl's expression went for simply terrified to utter horror.  She cried out, tears flowing as she seemed to be begging for something or another.  Maybe she was begging to be let go, maybe she was asking her to vomit the snack Wicke just swallowed back up, Wicke couldn't tell.
 
"As you can see, not only am I far bigger and stronger than you, even you would fit well in my stomach.  Now, I can neither understand what you are saying nor does it matter, just shake or nod your head, okay?"  Wicke said, still with the kind, motherly tone she was known for.  "Now, you belong to me as my pet, right?"
 
Backing away from the kind-natured, menacing older woman, the girl shook her head as if to reject reality.
 
"Oh my.  Well I suppose there is always room for you in my belly then."  Wicke replied, taking the girl near mental break as an act of defiance.  "Where are you from I wonder?  You look delicious."  She pondered out loud licking her lips as she reached for the girl.
 
Whether she snapped back to her senses from the imminent danger or said danger pushed her over the edge into insanity is hard to tell, but the girl scrambled towards Wicke's hand and frantically grabbed onto her fingers, peppering them with kisses.
 
"Oh, I suppose I was a bit hasty there then.  You are my pet, correct?"  Wicke asked, giving the girl another chance.
 
The young teen swiftly nodded her head.
 
"Good.  Then there is only one thing I require of you.  My special sweetheart is in the middle of receiving a reward for good behavior and is currently indisposed.  You'll be sleeping with me instead."  She explained.
 
Again, the girl nodded vigorously.
 
"And you'll have to kiss and lick my bumhole until I'm ready to sleep."
 
That caused the girl to freeze.  Her eyes went wide and she was about to shake her head, but then Wicke continued.
 
"Unless you don't want to be my bum pet.  In which case you'll be my snack.  Would you rather join the littler Tiny tickling my tummy with its struggles?"
 
Instantly the girl shook her head, at the very least once Wicke fell asleep she could try and escape.
 
"Good, but before you get to work..."  Wicke said with delight, grabbing another Miniball and releasing her toy.  She then put all her other newly acquired toys in a small basket next to her bed and sat down with the girl between her legs.  She lowered the other Tiny down next to her and then leaned back and spread her legs to reveal her dripping sex, the air chokingly thick with the reek of the giantess' unwashed body and nethers.  "I want you to put my other toy in here for me."
 
The girl looked down at a woman old enough to be her mother, but only stood about equal height to her own crotch.  The tiny woman was as confused as she thought she must have been, and being informed of what the deranged giantess had planned for her only scared the woman more.  The girl wanted to refuse, but she looked at Wicke's slightly pudgy stomach and knew what was in store for her if she wasn't obedient.  With an apologetic look, the girl picked up the woman with relative ease and walked towards the gigantic, wet pussy before her.  The woman yelled, screamed and cried for mercy, but the girl tried her best to ignore her.  As she got closer to the heated nether lips, the woman began berating the girl and just as she was about to shove the woman into the delicate folds the woman accused her of being no better than Wicke.  Dropping the woman, who immediately began running towards the edge of the bed, the girl broke down and cried, disgusted in herself for even considering what she was about to do.  When a shadow fell over her she looked up in panic, sure that this time she would end up as a meal for her giantess captor.
 
"Too bad, and here I was going to keep her for a bit too."  Wicke said uninterested, reaching passed the girl and grabbing the woman.  "You were going to be my toy but I am still a bit hungry so I guess it is fine."  She dangled the woman above her mouth for a moment before dropping her in.  After a couple seconds of tasting, Wicke made a disgusted face and strained to swallow.  "Gross, not another Unovan."  She complained, sticking out her tongue.  "First the woman this afternoon and now you?  You Unovans taste terrible."  Still, her stomach was happy for the treat and Wicke was ready to go to bed.  Picking up her pet, Wicke laid down and with her free hand revealed her puckering brown eye.  "You'll be spending the night there."  She said, lowering the girl.
 
The tiny teen thought that if she could just endure long enough for Wicke to go to sleep, she could escape and find help.  She was willing to do a little metaphorical and probably literal shit-eating in order to escape.  What she wasn't expecting was Wicke inserting her feet first into the tight anus up to her nose!
 
"Mmm, a poor substitute, but the size makes up for it a bit."  Wicke purred in pleasure, releasing her cheeks and burying the teen girl between them.  As if to seal off any hope, Wicke then rolled over onto her back, the pressure making it impossible for the girl to do anything but lick and smell her sweaty asshole.  "Remember, you're only my pet if you lick my bumhole."  "That is why I picked you up after all."
 
Realizing her hope of escape was only a fleeting dream, the girl cried herself to sleep, getting her tongue acquainted with the taste of the orifice she was sure she'd be seeing more of for the foreseeable future.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Okay, another chapter down and Tempest Trials end today!  I'll be free!

Leave a review if you wish, I'm more than happy to hear from you.  See you next time.