- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[06/06/17]

This chapter contains scenes depicting the following themes:

Butt, Scat, Odor, Panties, Entrapment, Feet, Sweat, and more!

 

It's the day you have been waiting for!  After spending the night taking a tour of Wicke's digestive system it's time for you to get your reward.  While you enjoy your time, Wicke finds out that she can do more than just exercise while running.

You were sound asleep, somewhere deep within the confines of Wicke's digestive tract when the sudden movement of your surroundings roused you from your sleep.  You figured the curvaceous woman was getting ready to start preparing herself for your reward, but it wasn't for another hour or so before you felt the tight, fleshy walls squeeze in around you.  Along with the semi-solid waste of Wicke's previous meals, you are forced out of her tight bumhole and into the basin of her toilet below.  Somehow literally being treated like shit didn't bother you since it was Wicke, and the view of her plump, juicy ass covering the tiny sky available to you didn't hurt matters either.  You were too slow to avoid a couple more logs of the waste that followed you, but easily swam back up to the surface of cesspool of urine and excrement.
 
Spreading her legs a bit, Wicke looked down into the bowl and smiled at you.  "Good morning sweetie.  I hope you enjoyed your night as much as I did."  She greeted with a giggle.  "And while I did warn you, sorry about the messy exit."  She added with a touch of red to her face.  Before she could stand to retrieve you, a low grumble resonated through the bowl from her stomach as she involuntarily loosed a powerful burst of her noxious gases.  The sound thundered through the empty space and a new wave of Wicke's bowel scent hung heavy in the air, not that you really noticed at this point.  "Oh my, pardon me."  Wicke excused herself, for some reason incredibly embarrassed.
 
She let you clean yourself off in the sink while she went to get dress for her day of exercise.  She returned wearing a pale purple and white sweatsuit with the front left open, showing off a dark purple sports bra try for all it was worth to not tear containing the voluptuous woman's massive mammaries.
 
"Okay, so for the final time.  Are you sure this is what you want?"  She asked and though her tone indicated that she was being genuine with you, her body language said anything but.  She shook her plump, wide hips gently a bit which in turn caused her breasts to jiggle with the motion.
 
You stare, transfixed on her smooth, soft belly as the contours of her anatomy shift from defined and obvious to ambiguous and vague.
 
Blushing a bit, Wicke enjoys the focused attention you give her and she repeats the motion a few more times.  Your stare intensifies and Wicke starts to feel the sparks of desire licking at her.  "To think, a woman of my age still able to capture the attention of someone like this."  She thought, leaning forward to give you a clear view of her tightly compacted cleavage.  "Well, since someone doesn't seem to be complaining," she said picking you up, "I'll be sure to reward you thoroughly."
 
Holding you over the opening to one of her white cotton socks, Wicke dropped you in.  You slide down the fabric tube to the toe section as you feel your gorgeous handler move to sit down.  Looking back you see her small, chubby foot slip through the entrance, her five adorably round toes wiggling as they approach.  Her big toe crashes into you first and you quickly wrap your arms around it as she pulls the sock on tight, squishing your tiny form into the soft sole.
 
Tentatively, Wicke stands and puts a bit of pressure on you.  In her mind she knows that the two of you have tested your durability and had done the science to figure out why, but still she didn't want to risk you.  "Wiggle if it hurts sweetie, I'll get you out right away."  She requested, slowly applying more and more weight until she was on her tippy-toes.  Without a reaction and no red staining her sock (thankfully) she tapped and stomped her foot a bit and jumped a couple times.  "If you free any discomfort at all, bite me as hard as you can.  I'd rather that than hurt you."
 
Smiling, you nod and press your lips against the tough but supple skin.  You noticed that yesterday she didn't shower so her feet already had a slight odor to them, one you had yet to truly experience.  Breathing deeply you take in the scent of her foot, enjoying the rise, fall and pressure of each step she took.  Once everything went completely dark you knew she had put on her shoes and was ready to leave.
 
On the way out the door, Wicke zipped up the front of her sweatsuit and grabbed the backpack she prepared for the day.  Some water, a lunch to share with you, most of the Shrink balls she modified and Grimey just in case.  Heading for the docks, she was excited for a fun filled day.
 
It was pretty easy going for you as Wicke commuted to one of the nearby islands, you're pretty sure you heard her mention Melemele was first but from in her shoe is was hard to make out.  She played with you on the ferry over, squeezing you between her toes and such, and you peppered her beautiful sole with frequent kisses and licks.  Each part of Wicke tasted like a different variation of the same flavour, which you were starting to grow an appreciation for.  In contrast to the rest of her body, Wicke's feet had a thicker taste, slightly salty with a flavor you could only describe as a 'footy' sourness to it.  Still, it mattered little as every part of the bewitching beauty was a delight to taste.
 
However, once you arrived and she started jogging, your stay became a whole lot bumpier.  Each step not only raised and lowered you much more violently than before, but her feet almost immediately began sweating which caused you to slid all over and under her foot.
 
Since you weren't biting her, Wicke assumed you were enjoying your time in her shoe, which despite the turbulent experience you still were, and continued her jog.  She plotted a course for herself through Hau'oli City to Kala'e Bay and back, running along the main street and through Route 1, 3 and 2.  She was hoping at her current pace to be back in the city by lunch and was going at a slightly increased pace.  With the running and Alola heat, her slightly too large sweat suit, a gift from Lillie and Gladion when they were kids and heard she was sick and needed to keep warm, was soon sticking to her body and hanging off her curves thanks to her sweat.
 
"Oh, I should have gotten a new set of workout clothes when I went shopping for a new bra."  She thought, running along the beach as she pulled the waist of her sweatpants back up after they slipped just a little too far down.  She felt the direct heat of the Alolan sun on the top of her fair backside and knew she panties must have been showing.  "While the size is fine for lying in bed, this is a little different."  She looked around, hoping that nobody was paying attention to her as she fixed her pants, but noticed two tourists in swimsuits 'jogging' behind her, their eyes fixed on the well defined curves of her rear through her sweats.  How did she know they were tourists?  Because locals avoid the city beach because it is always packed with tourists.  "Hmph, only my little sweetheart can stare at my bottom like that."  She thought crossly, smiling devilishly as she could see she was coming to a more deserted section of the beach.  Strategically, she let her pants ride low, baiting the men to follow her as she headed for a tidal pool hidden from the public eye.  The men followed, eyes glued to her round glutes.  Reaching into her bag as she broke sight of the tourists for a moment, she pulled out two random Shrink Balls, Love and Repeat Balls.
 
As the two men came into view, she tossed a ball at either of them before they could even react.  The two disappeared into the Balls that caught them, leaving their swimsuits to fall to the ground.  "You were likely thinking of doing perverted things to my butt.  Well, instead I'll make sure it does plenty to you."  She thought, picking up her new toys and calling out Grimey.  "Grimey, Mommy found some trash on the beach.  Wanna snack?"  She asked, pointing to the evidence.  The Sludge Pokémon happily, and obliviously consumed its treat before Wicke returned it to its Pokéball and continued on her run.
 
By the time she got to the Seaward Cave, Wicke had completely drenched her clothes with sweat and they were clinging to her like a second skin.  Once she crawled through the hidden entrance in the Melemele Meadow, Wicke was happy to finally be out of the sun and in the nice, cool cave.  Usually, this cave attracts very little attention thanks to its secluded nature so Wicke felt it would be okay to let her clothe dry while she sat and caught her breath.  She stripped down to her underwear and laid her clothes out on some rocks to dry and began playing with you again in her shoe.
 
What Wicke didn't know, however, was that a newly re-printed travel brochure for Melemele Meadow highlights the location of the Seaward Cave, since Kala'e Bay is a once of Alola's most beautiful locations.  Suffice to say both she and the first tourist who stumbled upon the half naked woman in the cave were surprised, but Wicke gathered her wits fastest and tossed a random Ball from her bag the the person before they could get away.  While she had Grimey 'clean-up' after such 'thoughtless' tourists, another tourist came, and then another.  Over the course of an hour or so Wicke managed to catch no less than fifteen new toys and make Grimey extremely happy.
 
"Oh, today is such a great day."  Wicke said to herself, slipping her sweatsuit back on now that it was mostly dry.  Just before she left she took you out of her shoe to check on you.  "How's my little Champ doing?"
 
It had been hot, humid and cramped inside of Wicke's shoe and so you lied exhausted in her palm as she looked over you.  Smiling, you hold up a thumbs-up.
 
"That's good, but I have a new place for you to go now."  She stated, pulling the front of her sweat pants and panties out and dropping you in.  "Try to keep the squirming to a minimum, okay?"
 
You nod, hugging tightly and burying your face in her thick bush.
 
Exiting the cave, Wicke is a little disappointed when she saw a cute young girl heading for the entrance to the cave.  "She would look great licking my bumhole."  She thought, looking around and seeing nobody around.  She doubled back and as the girl went to crawl into the hole she tossed a modified Timer Ball at her before grabbing her clothes and quickly leaving.  "Oh, I'm so naughty."  Wicke giggled to herself as she jogged on.
 
On her way back to town, Wicke took every opportunity she could to catch new toys, tourist exploring just off the path, people asking her for directions, small families on a picnic, all were potential toys for her to collect for her pleasure later on so long as nobody else was around to see.  She started leaving Grimey out to feed whatever her new toys left behind, who was more than happy to eat and leave no trace of their former belongings.
 
For you, the run back meant getting tangled in the humid pubic forest of Wicke's crotch.  She would often reach down and press you closer to her, especially when she'd have to stop and talk to someone.  The air became thick with the intoxicating scent of her sex and natural BO, filling your lungs with every breath.  You drink your fill of her perspiration as she continues her jog, unaware of what Wicke is doing.
 
By the time she gets back to the pier, Wicke's total collection of toys numbered close to 30.  She boarded the ferry to Akala island.  She found a secluded section of the boat to eat her lunch, 'accidentally' dropping some down her shirt and into her pants for you.
 
"Mmm, that was filling."  She thought, finishing the last bite of her lunch and patting her stomach.  A small, girlish belch escaped her lips, causing her cheeks to glow a bit with embarrassment.  "Oh, excuse me."  She said, but they was nobody paying particular attention to her.  "Oh, some dessert would be nice."  She thought, realizing her stomach made a bit of room.  Sadly, she hadn't thought to pack an after meal treat.
 
Sighing, she leaned back and absentmindedly set her bag on her lap so she could pet you in secret.  As she was about to reach down and give you a bit of attention, she saw the pocket with her new toys in it wasn't completely closed.  They were all there, she just hadn't fully closed it, but as she went to secure her catch, she noticed a couple Miniballs resting near the top.  She thought back to the young newlyweds she had prier, and how the husband tasted as she swallowed his body.
 
"I may not have packed dessert, but I guess I picked some up while I was out."  She decided, deftly pulling out a Miniball and releasing her soon-to-be dessert in her hand.  Making sure nobody was paying attention to her again, Wicke looked in her hand to see a woman probably a decade or so younger than her with a head of long black hair and breasts that were a couple cups larger than the Alolan average had she been normal sized.  "Oh, I remember her... I think.  She was on a picnic with a man and three kids if I recall."  Wicke thought, seeing the woman look around confused.  Licking her lips, Wicke no longer cared to remember what this woman was.  She wasn't a person, she was a Tiny.  A normal, run of the mill, everyday Tiny.  Without ceremony Wicke tossed the woman in her mouth, the shrill screaming only coming after her lips were closed.
 
She took her time tasting her treat, not being Alolan made it tasted of grease and car exhaust.  "Eww, yuck.  Must be Unovan."  She appraised, almost ready to get up and spit her treat into the ocean.  Her stomach protesting the thought stopped her however, and she promptly swallow the woman whole.  Feeling the Tiny struggle and fight all the way down her throat satisfied something primal in Wicke, it made her lust flare up and a sense of superiority was emboldened.  Her stomach gurgled happily and she felt the desperate fight of the Tiny in her grow in intensity for a couple minutes.
 
Wicke thought of you in her panties, you who had passed through her entire body with a scratch and wanted you inside of her again.  But now wasn't the time.  Again, your ignorance of how she treated Tinies was essential.
 
Once the boat landed at Heahea City Wicke quickly found a private spot.  Pulling you from her panties, she gave you a quick kiss and hugged you into her chest.
 
"How are you doing sweetie?"  She asked, still holding you close to her chest in case someone happened upon her.
 
You smile and convey your utmost pleasure and eagerness to see what she had in store for you next.
 
Smiling gently, Wicke pulled the waistband of her sweatpants and underwear from her back.  As she lowers you down between her massive globes of flesh, you hear the sound of her buttcheeks peel apart to make room for you and the smell of buttsweat and trapped bowel gas fills your nostrils.  "It's been really sweaty in there, but I know you are going to love it."  She said, shoving you been into her crack until your face was flush with her anus.  Flexing her soft glutes a bit, Wicke loved the feeling of you snug deep in her buttcrack.
 
She began the second half of her run.  She ran towards the Hano Grand Resort, knowing that there were a few nice secluded sections of the public beach that few people went to.  If luck was on her side, she'd get a few more unsuspecting Tinies there.
 
You were nuzzled next to her tacky, sweaty butthole.  Each step she took caused her hefty bottom cheeks to rub your entire body.  The motion and gravity threatened to cause you to slip from your spot, but thinking quick you lodged your arm into her tight sphincter.  Wicke skipped a step at the action, but continued her stride.
 
It didn't take too long for Wicke to reach the Hano Grand Resort.  She ran along the beach for a bit, drawing the eyes of several guys and even a few women, even going so far as to stop for a breather by bending over with her hands on her knees.  By the time she had left the beach to continue her course, close to ten more Shrink Balls were filled with new snacks and toys.
 
Sadly, the rest of her course didn't yield nearly as bountiful of a catch as the beach.  Through Royal Avenue, Wela Volcano Park, Route 8, 5 and 6 she only got seven more Tinies.
 
"I suppose I've got close to 50 by now, so I can't complain too much."  She thought, entering Diglett's Tunnel on her way to Konikoni City.  She decided to get dinner before heading back home for the day.  As she navigated the tunnel, she ended up going down a couple of wrong paths and dead ends.  Happily, she found a few small groups and couples that had also gotten lost.  By the time Wicke found the exit herself a total of 28 people, men, women and children, would be 'forever lost' in Diglett's Tunnel.
 
It was around this point that Wicke realized Grimey seemed to be overstuffed and ready to fall into a food coma.  "Oh, poor Grimey.  Is all the trash you've eaten filling you up?"  She asked, patting the lovable mass of sludge as it tried to keep pace with her.
 
Grimey tried to reply, but it's gurgling speech was interrupted by a deep belch.
 
Giggling, Wicke pulled out its Pokéball.  "I don't think there will be anymore for you to eat today.  Tomorrow we'll be going to Ula Ula and Poni Island and I'm sure there will be plenty of messy tourists there too, maybe even more than today.  How does that sound?"
 
Smiling, Grimey gurgled with glee and hugged her legs.
 
After calling Grimey back to its ball, Wicke headed into Konikoni City.  She headed into the restaurant Mallow's family runs.

Chapter End Notes:

Well, while I finally got a chapter done... my pace as really slowed down.  I'm trying to balance photomanipulations and story writing.  Still, I hope the quality of each chapter hasn't suffered.

Please leave a review if you wish, any criticism is welcome.  Until next time!