- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[04/14/17]

In this chapter, you will find:

Breasts, Entrapment, Butt, Insertion, Armpit, Odor, Vore and more.

 

With the help of her tiny volunteers, Wicke is able to make some impressive gains in multiples ways.

"I'm home!"  Wicke announced, kicking off her shoes and quickly heading to her room after arriving home from going to find some 'volunteers' for her research.  She didn't see you on her bed and quickly hid the couple she had captured in her top drawer before getting changed in just her bathrobe and beginning her search for you.  It didn't take long for her to see you lying on the couch in her spot fast asleep.

Towering over you, she smiled down to your sleeping form.  "So adorable."  She cooed, crouching down to observe you better.  "My little Champion, you may not be winning any Pokémon battles at this size, but you are quickly winning my heart it seems."  She thought, as she felt a warm calm flow over her.  It may have only been a few days, but a lot had happened in that time.  Just thinking about all she had done with you licked at Wicke's desires as she felt blood rush to her lonely sex.  "And conquered my body as well."  She giggled, standing to loom over you as she turned to present her large, round rear.

Carefully, she sat down in her spot on the couch as her pussy delighted in enveloping you.  "Oh, yes!  This is what was missing."  She thought as she felt you wake up.

You panicked a bit when you felt something fall on you, a soft, warm, heavy weight pinning you to the couch, but were immediately able to identify the powerful aroma that accompanied the syrupy liquid that quickly coated you.

"Oh my, why ever does my seat feel so good today?"  Wicke questioned, playfully feigning ignorance at what she had done and wiggled her hips.  "I might just have to enjoy this for a bit before I do anything."  She added, leaning back into the cushions and grinding her pussy into you.

It was obvious that Wicke knew what she was doing, but you were enjoying yourself so you didn't mind.  Her delicate, meaty folds caressed your body and the opening from which Wicke's personal Ambrosia seeped beckoned you to enter.  You felt Wicke spread herself open, bouncing as she humped you with the vigor of a teenager.  Slipping your arms into the pulsing love tunnel, you licked every inch of the mature woman's sensitive, engorged flesh that you squeezed pass.

The sheer amount of pleasure Wicke felt as you entered her most sacred of places was indescribable.  She nearly hit orgasm right then and let out a moan that could have woken the dead.  In the back of her mind she was glad nobody would be around at this time of day but doubted that she would have stopped even if there were.  "How can you feel so good?  That little toy I picked up today wasn't anywhere close to this kind of pleasure!"  Wicke thought, driving her fingers into her pussy, shoving you deeper and deeper.  "Half an inch can't make that much of a difference.  Maybe because you're willing?  You try to give me pleasure?  Or is it something else entirely?"  These thoughts didn't slow Wicke at all as she continued to furiously work her hairy cunt.  She had intended this to be a slow, drawn out session but your licking and nibbling on the flesh inside made her mind go blank and within moments a flood of her hot, womanly cum shot you out of her and onto the coffee table.

Wicke was quicker to catch her breath than you and slowly sat up.  She picked you up and brought you up to her smiling, satisfied face.  "I see you managed to stay out of trouble until I got back.  Very good my cute little Champion.  I'll be sure to listen to your request later, but first I need to clean up and relax, okay?"  She said in a tone much like the loving tone you've heard her use before, but it seemed slightly different this time.  You nod your head, basking happily in the fact that you were able to at least satisfy her womanly desires.  "Thank you sweetie.  I'm going to put you back in now, it feels wonderful to have you in me."  She replied, lowering you back down between her legs.

This time you stayed motionless as Wicke fed you to her heated sex, knowing that this wasn't to fulfill some carnal desire but simply for her to enjoy the feeling.

Rubbing her pelvis just above the delightful feeling you caused in her, Wicke hummed happily as she went about cleaning up the mess she made.  She kept meaning to bring you back out over the course of the day, but kept saying she wanted 'just a little more time'.  You didn't mind at all and ended up spending the rest of the day in the older woman's pussy.  Wicke did have to go to some meetings and perform some official duties for the Aether Foundation that day but decided that it would all be much more enjoyable with you in her, and she was right.  The entire day she walked with a spring in her step, as her fleshy walls undulated around you.

That night she worked more on finding a way to restore you, though much more half-heartedly than she had before.  She also showed Grimey around, taking it to the garbage room and telling it to go there whenever it was hungry.

She even let the young couple out for a bit but decided to not tell you about them just yet.  The girl she had lick her anus again, while it didn't light a fire in her like when you did it, it did feel nice to have clean backdoor for when she wanted to use it.  Since she didn't want you to know they were there, she didn't even say anything to the girl, just revealed her little pucker and looked at her.

For the husband, she ran some experiments with him.  First she released him from the Shrink Ball, thus trapping him in his new form.  She then tried to catch him again in a new Shrink Ball, but just like the first boy it didn't work.  The husband survived, she assumed because Great Shrink Balls make a tiny more durable, and she tossed a regular Pokéball at him and was surprised to see it worked.

With this new knowledge she theorized that a Shrink Ball will only catch a human and in the process turns them into a Pokémon.  After a few more tests, Wicke was at a loss for what to do with the man.  It had been hours and the girl was still licking for all she was worth and she didn't want to put him inside her because you might find out.  Realizing it was getting late, Wicke decided she should sleep on it and took went to bed with you in her nethers, the young wife between her butt cheeks, and she decided to have the husband clean her armpits while she slept.  Blissfully, she fell asleep feeling like the goddess you always treated her as.  And she like it.



As your consciousness stirred, you saw, felt, heard, smelt and tasted nothing but Wicke.  You spent the better half of the previous day inside her intoxicating pussy and were allowed to even spend the night there as well.  Somehow you could tell from the subtle signs of her body that Wicke was still asleep, so you remained as still as you could so's not to disturb her sleep.  Within the dark, wet confines of the mature beauty's most sacred spot, you contemplated about just how lucky you've been over the past few days, experiencing and discovering things about both Wicke and yourself that you never even dream of.  Everything about the gentle giantess became alluring for you, even things like drinking her sweat or being at the forefront of a bowel movement.  Over the course of this incident Wicke had unintentionally and quite literally shit on you, and it only made you want to be with her more.

You start to wonder about what's in store for you if she can't fix you, or if you are stuck like this forever.  Would you be able to stay with Wicke, or would your mother take over after the week had passed and Wicke sought help in fixing you?  That option is less than ideal, seeing as your mother can be a little carefree and forgetful and the last thing you need is to find yourself in any situation even remotely close to what you've shared with Wicke.

Or what if your mother displayed some of the subtle changes you've started to notice with Wicke?  Not like her willingness to have you pleasure her, that is a welcomed big change, but like how she is looking at you in ways she never did before.  The way she talks to you, calling you 'my cute Champion' and 'sweetie', like she has started to see you in a more adult light.

Your train of thought was gently disturbed as you heard Wicke's heartbeat increase slightly and you felt her begin to roll over in bed.  Excited, you started thinking about what Wicke will let you do today.



As Wicke slowly opened her eyes, she could faintly recall the dream she had that night.  She was seated high on a throne, looking out over a sea of tinies that were all bowing before her.  You were there too, under her as she called for and played with volunteers from the crowd.  Purring happily at the sensation coming from her vaginal canal, she remembered that the other two were still out as well, the girl motionless in front of her anus and the man in her armpit.

Lazily she reached into her underarm and plucked the newly-wed husband from it, but he didn't react at all, not even jolt awake.  Opening her eyes, Wicke brought him up to her face to examine him only to see him hanging completely limb between her fingers.  "Is he...?"  She wondered, giving him a gentle shake to try and wake him but he didn't.  She could smell the intense odor of her sweat cling to his lifeless body and could see him not breathing.  "Did he suffocate from the smell?  Drown in my sweat?  It doesn't look like I broke anything by moving in my sleep."  She rationalized.  She still didn't know what she was going to do with the little guy, but this fixed that if not in a less than ideal way.  She wasn't sure if the poor man suffered in his last moments or not, and that was what upset her, not the fact that it was her body and actions that killed him.

As her body started to get ready to face the day, she felt a familiar pressure pushing against the exit of her colon.  Flexing her gut a bit, she was relieved both of the gas trapped in her ass and to feel you wiggle as her muscles contracted.  "Again you are so very special."  She thought as a quiet flatus blew in the face of the young widow in between her cheeks.  The maiden began thrashing about as the horrible smell assaulted her senses and a second fart blew her back a bit.  "I suppose I should inform the young girl about her husband."  She decided, reaching back with her free hand and pulling the girl out.

Happy to finally be able to breath fresh air again, the girl collapsed when Wicke set her on top of one of her massive breasts.  It took her a couple seconds to realize Wicke had set her husband next to her, but when she did she quickly pulled him into her arms and started crying and saying something that Wicke just couldn't hear.  It was a little sad as Wicke watched the girl slowly realize she was now a widow, shaking her husband to try and get a response but the reality started to set in.  With her dead lover in her arms, the girl cried atop Wicke's gigantic boob.

"My condolences for your loss, but didn't you already abandon him when you left him in my nethers to save yourself?"  Wicke asked, the moment passing very quickly for her.  The widowed woman stopped crying and glared at Wicke's gentle face.  "He was mine now, so I suppose I'll take him back."  She added, picking up the man's corpse.  The distraught wife tried to fight the giant, menacing hand, tried to pulled her husband back, but was instead pulled forward and lost her grip.  She tumbled down between Wicke's breasts and got stuck in her cleavage.

"Though that said, I'm not really sure how I should dispose of him."  Wicke contemplated as she regarded the limp corpse.  "I mean, conventional measures run the risk of him being found, however slim those chances may be, and I don't want to feed him the Grimey."  Just then, her stomach protested her being awake and not feeding it and she found herself looking at the dead man and licking her lips.  "No, what am I thinking?!  That is cannibalism.  I can't eat another hu-..."  Her thoughts trailed off as she had an epiphany.  "Hold on, is he human?  Sure a Shrink Ball is designed to only work on people, but right now he is tethered to a regular Pokéball.  Pokéballs cannot capture people, so this isn't a person."  Once again, her stomach cried out for food, for her to break her fast and eat.  Slowly, she opened her mouth and held the man's lifeless body over her maw.  If the man had been alive, he would have seen the dark abyss of Wicke's gullet below, calling for food.

The wife trapped between Wicke's colossal globes of tit flesh watched in horror as she realized what the giantess planned to do.

Without ceremony Wicke released the man and his body passed her plump lips never to seen the light of day again.  She clamped her jaws shut and swallowed hard, feeling the lump of flesh travel down her throat and disappear behind her collar bone.  "Not a bad taste, especially for someone that had marinated in my smelly armpits all night."  Wicke assessed, licking her lips and patting her stomach.  She saw the young widow crying again in her bosom.  "He wasn't human anymore you know.  I caught him in a Pokéball last night."  She tried to explain, but girl snapped at her and flipped her off.  Looking at the girl sternly, Wicke pressed her breasts together a couple of times to fully envelop the offensive tiny a couple of times and drain her strength.  "I don't appreciate the rude behavior.  He was never going to get restored after I released him from the Shrink Ball, but there is still hope that tinies like you can be fixed.  If only there was a way to get the Shrink Ball to recognize you as an invalid tar...get..."

Again, this morning was a time for epiphanies as Wicke bolted upright with her eyes wide in excitement.  "Why didn't I think of this sooner!"  She thought, grabbing the girl from her breasts and getting up.  She quickly grabbed her robe and the girl's Shrink Ball and headed to the PMD.  Without explanation, she returned the grieving widow to the capture device and booted up the PMD, making a new function by altering a copy of the Shrink Ball code.  Shrinking the girl's ball, Wicke fed it into the port on the top of the machine and cleared the Shrink Balls that were still in the receiving guide.  Pressing start, the PMD quietly ran its protocol and in short order a normal Great Ball came rolling out.

Before Wicke could even retrieve it, the Great Ball shook violently and in a flash of light the nude girl was standing in front of Wicke with a very confused look on her face.

"It worked!"  Wicke exclaimed jubilantly.  "Now I can fix you."  She thought, feeling you squirm vigorously from all the motion.

"I'm big again."  The girl said examining her body in disbelief.  She then saw Wicke and quickly remembered all of her rage for her husband's murderer.  "You bitch!  I'll kill you!"  She cried, lunging at Wicke.

Caught off guard, Wicke stumbled back as the girl jumped at her, falling onto her couch.  She brought her hands up to defend herself, not realizing that she was still holding a Shrink Ball in her hand.  The ball, flung from Wicke's motion of self preservation, enlarged and struck the assailant in the face.

In the moment before everything went dark, the girl knew what was about to happen and a horrified, sad expression crossed her face as she was sucked into the Shrink Ball.

Wicke had closed her eyes and fell roughly on the couch, sliding it back a bit, as she feared she was about to be hurt or even killed by the furious widow.  She didn't even realize the girl was captured again and it wasn't until the Shrink Ball sounded the signature tone of a successful catch did she open her eyes.  Looking down at the Shrink Ball, Wicke realized what must have happened and quickly released the girl from the ball, trapping her at an inch tall and fragile as a bug.

"Thank you for your assistance with my research, young lady.  Thanks to you, I can fix a mistake I made and restore someone very precious to me back to their proper size."  Wicke said, wholeheartedly thankful to the now cowering girl for helping her discover not just a safe method of fixing you, but also demonstrating that tinies restored can be shrunk again.  "As I promised, you were free to go but you tried to assault me."  She continued, as the girl tried to run away.  She stomped a foot down in the girl's path which caused the fleeing tiny to fall back on her tush.  Turning, Wicke lowered her ass just enough so that her cheeks touched the floor on either side of the girl.  She pulled her cheeks apart to reveal her quivering pucker much to the girl's horror.  "As such, you need to be,"  She added, applying pressure on her bowels again and loosening another, much more powerful, eruption of bowel miasma on the girl, "punished."

Teasing her breast, Wicke managed to expose one of her nipples as she tooted a couple more times on the tiny girl, who passed out from the lack of clean air to breath.  Gently, Wicke picked up the unconscious widow and pressed her feet against her excited nipple.  "I would have let you go, but if you are going to try and kill me, I have no choice."  Wicke thought, rubbing, pinching and teasing her nipple more until the girl's feet slid inside.  "This is the best you can do for me now.  You're far too small and weak to be of any other use to me."  She justified, feeling the tingle of pleasure emanate from her nipple as more and more of the girl was swallowed by it.

The heat quickly began to collect in her loins too, and Wicke decided to move back into the bedroom before finishing, the girl up to her waist dangling from the giantess' hungry teat.  As she crawled into bed, Wicke let out a pleasant moan as she felt you start to caress and lick her insides, working to please her.  "Oh, you understand me so well."  She swooned, playing with her sex as she fed the tiny girl up to her head in her nipple.  Losing herself to your efforts for a bit, Wicke focused on satisfying her lust before completely consuming the tiny with her breast.

You weren't exactly sure about what had been going on that morning, but you heard muffled talking and felt the vibrations of Wicke passing gas.  It wasn't until you felt the flesh around you begin to heat up did you start teasing and pleasing your goddess.  It wasn't long before you felt her fingers pushing you deeper and deeper into her sex, to the furthest depths until you hit a fleshy sphincter at the end of her vaginal canal.  The inner orifice quivered at your touch and as you licked and caressed it, you were able to slip your fingers into the tight opening.

Wicke's pleasure quickly mounted as you played with her cervix.  "Mmm, this is a feeling that a normal lover just can't give."  She thought, as she felt your arm pass the external os.  As you crawled deeper towards her uterus, she felt a tingle in her breast and looked to see that the girl had woken up and was trying to free herself.  "Oops, sorry about that sweetheart."  She mentally apologized, pushing on the girl's head as she cried and begged most likely for mercy and to be freed, but Wicke just couldn't hear her.  Her finger sunk deep into her breast, the fatty tissue enveloping her digit up to the third knuckle before her retracted it.  The girl was nowhere to be seen, not even a strand of hair protruding from the opening and Wicke could feel she squeeze into one of the many milk ducts in her bosom.

The combination of Wicke teasing her messy sex, you crawling through her cervix and the tiny widow struggling in her boob soon pushed the mature beauty over the edge of satisfaction.  She felt her cervix suck you up into her womb as a flood of nectar poured from her satisfied nether lips.  Patting her lower abdomen happily, Wicke could feel the girl in her chest still struggling to get out.  She massaged the area to calm the erratic movements inside and soon enough the girl stopped moving.

Looking over at the clock, Wicke realized that she if she rushed, she should be able to make in on time.  Rubbing her belly over your position, she apologized for not being able to let you out and if you can crawl back to the opening of her sex she will get you out later in the day.  She then quickly freshened up and got dressed, noticing oddly that one of her breasts didn't fit properly in her bras anymore, the one that turned the boy from the day before into milk.  The widow was in the other and if she had the same effect as the boy, Wicke would likely need to purchase new bras.  Without time to do anything about it today, Wicke went to work braless, and while she tried to be careful, her massive mammaries proved to be unruly and attention grabbing all day, especially around lunch when she felt her breast start to lactate and leave a wet spot on her sweater.

To deal with it, she went to the bathroom and sucked from her breast until no more milk came out.  While there, Wicke also reached into herself and pulled you from her nethers.  Cleaning you off, she explained that she wasn't wearing a bra and informed you that she was going to keep you in her panties.  You agree, expecting her to rest you against her hairy bush above her pussy but were instead treated to being wedged between her sweaty butt crack.  Positioned so your face was right against her greasy, foul smelling, addictive back door, you gave the orifice a lick once she pulled her panties back up to express your satisfaction with her placement of you.  Wicke smiled in delight at the action, wiggling her large, soft tush and giggling to herself as she left the bathroom.  She gave a passing thought of how husband and wife would now be together in her forever before continuing on with her day.

Wicke took much joy when she sat down the rest of the day, always wiggling in place when she initially sat down, knowing you were under her occasionally licking her backdoor.  When she walked, each step she would feel her cheeks roll your face across her dirty hole just a bit.  She even delighted a bit when your presence before her rosebud would soften the sound of her passing gas.  It was most definitely a most wonderful day for her, and you enjoyed it just as much.

As she returned home that evening, she met up with Grimey who must have been on its way back from the garbage room judging from the big grin on its face.  Once home, Wicke changed into her bathrobe and retrieved you from her ass to introduce you and Grimey.  The sentient mass of sludge happily oozed over you, and Wicke warned it not to eat or hurt you.

That night, you noticed that Wicke didn't work with the PMD at all, instead she relaxed with you watching TV.  While you didn't mind, you were slightly concerned.

"Ready for bed, cutie?"  She asked, looking at you lying on top of her breast as she turned off the TV.

Standing, you nod yes but couldn't hide the unease you were feeling.

"Is something wrong sweetie?"  Wicke asked with genuine concern.  "I hope I didn't upset you today, did I?"

Quickly you assure her that today was a great day and requested a repeat some other time.

"Hmmm?  You feel the need to ask at this stage?"  Wicke asked in a decidedly seductive tone, picking you up and bringing you to her face.  She pressed you against her soft lips and kissed you a couple times before pulling you back to look at you again.  "You are welcome in or on any part of me, okay?  All you have to do is ask."

Blushing, you nod your head again.  You were so happy you almost thought you were dreaming.

"So what is troubling you then?"  Sha asked.

You pantomime that she hadn't touched the PMD at all today, and while you think she does deserve a break since this is her free time, you felt selfish thinking that she should be trying to fix you.

"I'm sorry cutie, I really should have been working on this shouldn't have I."  Wicke apologized, getting up and heading to the bedroom.  "I just wanted to spend some genuine time with you, as we've had quite a few intimate encounters, haven't we?"  She explained, giving a playful wink as she set you on the bed.

Smiling broadly, you agree as the mature beauty strips to her birthday suit.

"I promise to continue working on a solution tomorrow, but first I believe I owe some cute little trainer a reward for being on their best behavior yesterday."  She said, turning around and bending over at the waist to give you a full view of her ass and pussy as she picked up her discarded clothing.  After tossing her dirty clothes into the laundry basket, she crouched down next to the bed smiling.  "Does my cute little trainer have a request they would like to ask of me?"

Nodding, you pantomime that you want to lick her clean again, that you want her to not shower on her next two days off while exercising and working up a sweat and let you spend the day trapped in her most fragrant areas.

"Oh my, that is quite the request."  Wicke giggled, crawling over you onto the bed, dragging her enormous breasts over you and letting you see her hairy bush as she passed.  "Are you sure that's what you want?"  She confirmed teasingly, turning to lie on her back and motioning for you to come within arms reach.  "To be trapped in the back of my panties while I take a jog?  To be squished into my nethers as I do squats?"  She asked, exciting your imagination as she detailed how she would grant your request as you walked to her waiting hand between her thighs.  "I'll put you in the front of my bra while I do push-ups, though my breasts do prevent me from doing them properly.  And then after a hard day of exerting my body, I'll have to take a nice hot sauna with you in my underarms.  Then I can sleep with you wrapped in my dirty workout clothes and do it all over again the next day and that night, for as long as it takes, you can lick every inch of my sweaty, smelly, body."  She finished, punctuating the last three words as she picked you up and brought you up to her smiling face.  "Would you like that, sweetie?"

You feel yourself grinning like an idiot and nodding like a madman.  She brings you up to her lips again and you quickly run up to them, hugging and kissing them thankfully.

"I'll feel so disgusting, but it will feel amazing to have you lick me clean."  She thought, feeling a warm, happy sensation bubble up inside her.  "I'll fix you in a little bit, I just want a couple more days with you."  After a few more moments of you kissing her lips, Wicke held you out from her.  "I'm going to put you to bed now, hope you don't mind but since it is my body I'll be choosing where you sleep from now on."  She explained with her heartwarming smile.  Not really in a position to argue, you agree.  "Well then, good night, my sweet little trainer.  Sweet dreams."  She bid you good night in a loving tone, bringing you up for one last kiss before bringing you down her body.  Past her breast which quickly eclipsed her gorgeous face, over her soft, pudgy but smooth belly, and along her hairy pubis noms as she repositioned herself on the bed and spread her legs.  She brought you past her glistening pussy, and using her free hand to open her butt crack, to her quivering, waiting anus.  "Maybe it's because I neglected it for so long, but you feel really good in there."  Wicke thought as she fed you into her rectum head first.

Even though you spent the latter half of the day pressed against her rosebud, you excitedly crawled into Wicke's foul smelling rectum for the night.  You loved every part of Wicke, even the most dirty and repulsive of her holes.  You are quickly covered in anal secretions and trace amounts of what remains of Wicke's meals.  Softly, you kiss the fleshy walls before falling asleep.

"Good night, my little Champion."  Wicke thought, blushing as she felt you kiss her intestines.  Her heart fluttered at the thought of you safely tucked away inside of her, hidden from the world.  "Sweet dreams, love."

 

Chapter End Notes:

So, for a story that was suppose to be only a couple chapters at most, I still have a lot more to write for this lol, still I am enjoying writing it and I hope each chapter retains the level of quality you expect from me.  Leave a review if you want and I hope to see you again next time!