- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[04/07/17]

 

What to expect in this chapter:

Shrinking, Breasts, Ass, Pussy, Enslavement, Insertion

 

Wicke heads into town to recruit the aid of some people to help her find a way to restore you back to normal.

"Oh, how did I get myself in this situation?"  Wicke thought to herself panting in a satisfied exhaustion.  She was sitting leaning against the fence of the Hau'Oli police station, hidden from any prying eyes in the tall grass.

Her hair was a mess, cheeks flushed a deep crimson.  Her panties were hanging off one leg and she had pulled up her skirt, exposing her pussy which dripped copious amounts of her sexual desire.  Her shawl, sweater and bra were on the ground next to her, along with four shrink balls, two displaying the mark of a Pokéball, the other two Great Balls.

She smiled down to a naked dark haired female who stood only 1.5 inches tall who was on her knees crying and begging, but she couldn't understand what she was saying.  Picking up the terrified girl, Wicke brought her up to her dripping sex.  "He's still moving in there, and he feels great."  She whispered gently rubbing her sex in the girl's face.  "There's no need to cry, in fact you will be helping me find a way to reverse these effects."  She assured softly, thinking back on how she got to this point.



"I know you want to come with me, but I can't have you crawling all over my body in town."  Wicke said sternly to you as she got dressed in her Aether Foundation uniform.  "Please stay here and be good, I shouldn't be gone too long."  She requested, clasping her white shawl over her shoulders to complete her outfit.

You always loved seeing her in her uniform, it hugged and accentuated all of her best features while still giving her a reserved, mature aura about her.  She was heading into Hau'Oli today to do some shopping and you wanted to go too but you couldn't really make her take you.  Pouting, you sat on the bed and crossed your arms knowing that you'd be left here all alone.

"Aww, don't be like that."  Wicke pleaded, kneeling down and bringing her face close to her.  "Tell you what.  If you're good while I'm gone and don't get into any trouble, I'll grant you any one request.  How does that sound?"

Instantly your frown did a full 180 and you jumped up with a delighted look on your face.  You quickly nod, agreeing to her terms.

Smiling warmly down to you, Wicke leaned in and pressed you into her mattress with a kiss.  "I can't leave the TV on for you in case someone comes by and hears it but here is some food in case you get hungry."  She said, setting a plate with some leftover bacon from breakfast on it.  Waving good-bye, Wicke then turned and walk out, her perfect, round behind swaying back and forth with each step she took.

Once you heard the door close and the lock click into place you climbed down off her bed and journeyed across the unit to the couch in the living space.  Quickly climbing it, you lay yourself down in the dead center of the deep depression the mauve haired giantess' hefty backside has left in the cushion from years of use.  It smells faintly of her, with traces of flatus long passed still clinging to the fabric.  Blissfully, you think of Wicke and what you are going to ask of her when she gets back.



It took less than a half hour to get to the port of Hau'Oli city by boat from the Aether Foundation's headquarters and thanks to the sea breeze it was quite cool for Wicke too.  That was until she arrived and the tropical heat beat down on her.  Almost instantly she felt her body start sweating to control her overheating body, but she beared with it.  As she walked along the streets, the sweat rolling down her chest reminded her of when you were squished in there the first day you shrunk and the time you were licking the sweat off her the day after.  Her heart fluttered a bit at the memory and a part of her wished she had brought you along so you could lick her clean again.

"My, what am I thinking."  She thought, disappointed in herself a bit.  "I am out here today to recruit some volunteers to help fix this mess.  But, now that I think about it... how?  I can't just ask people to let me catch them in modified Pokéballs without a guarantee of restoration."  Stopping for a moment, Wicke contemplated her problem, not thinking about how she was going to increase her sample size before heading out.

"Come on hunny, I know we're a bit early but I don't wanna get caught up in customs."  She head a young man's voice say.  Looking in the direction of the voice she saw a young tourist girl running off into the tall grass by the Hau'Oli police station with a young man chasing after her holding more bags than he should.

"But I thought I saw a Pokémon, I wanna bring back an Alola Pokémon to remember our honeymoon by, darling."  The girl replied, disappearing in the grass as the man followed.

She didn't know the reason why, but Wicke decided to follow after the young couple stealthily.  She stalked them for a bit, well out of view of the main street before spotting them in a clearing overlooking the beach.

"Eww, gross!"  The girl squealed, hiding behind her husband as a green amorphous body of sludge slopped its way out of the grass in a panic.  "What is it?"

"I believe it's a Grimer hunny.  One native to the Alola region."  The husband explained, setting down the bags.  "So, how were you planning on catching it?  We don't have any Pokémon to battle it or any Pokéballs to catch it."

The little Grimer looked at the couple and formed its semisolid mouth into a small smile.  It seemed to be injured slightly and let out a happy cry that sounded like a combination of a belch and a grugle it moved towards them.

"I didn't want to catch something like that!  I wanted something adorable, like a Cutiefly or a Comfey."  The girl complained.

"That Grimer actually looks pretty weak."  Wicke said, standing and approaching the couple.  "You probably wouldn't even have to battle it."

"Who are you?"  The man asked, giving Wicke a quick once over to make sure she wasn't suspicious or carrying anything dangerous but otherwise making confident eye contact.

Stopping a fair distance from the two, Wicke smiled and held up her hands in a nonthreatening manner.  "My name is Wicke, I am the Assistant Branch Chief of the Aether Foundation and I was actually out here today to test out a few new Pokéballs I have been working on.  If you wouldn't mind, could I ask you to test a couple for me?  You can keep them afterwards, I just need to observe for my research."  She explained, reaching into her purse and producing and enlarging two 'Great' Shink Balls.

"Whatcha think hunny?  Want to help this lady out?"  The husband asked, looking to his wife.

The girl hesitantly looked at the Grimer, which had stopped just short of them and looked back in the direction it came from with a worried expression.  "I guess it isn't so bad... and unlike other Grimer this one doesn't stink."  She admitted, smiling and nodding her head.

"Alright, we'll do it."  He said, smiling to Wicke.

Smiling back, Wicke tossed a ball to each of the two.  "Thank you very much for your co-operation."  She said.

Neither of the honeymooners were really use to handling Pokéballs.  The man almost managed to grab his but it bounced off his palm and started to fall to the ground while the girl fumbled hers and bounced it off her chest.  Both capture devices activated and before the couple could react, much like you, they transformed into light and were swallowed by the Pokéballs leaving behind all their clothes.  The one that captured the man shook a couple of times before finalizing its capture but the girl's clicked instantly.

"Okay... now for some tes-"  Wicke began to think, walking over to the Shrink Balls when she heard a rustling in the bushes past the Grimer.  The frightened Pokémon panicked, and rushed into the tall grass behind Wicke as two teen boys appeared wearing bathing suit and carrying water guns.

"Aw man, I think it got away."  One commented, looking around.

"Maybe that chick there saw it."  The other suggested, pointing at Wicke... well her breasts anyway.

"What are you looking for exactly?"  Wicke asked, not bothered by the immature gesture.

Leveling his water gun at her and pumping it a few times, the perverted boy smirked.  "We're cleaning a dirty Pokémon but it ran away, have you seen it?"  He asked.

"You mean that poor Grimer?"  She asked back.  "You can't 'clean' a Grimer kids.  You'll only hurt it."  She explained, understanding now why the Grimer looked so panicked.

"But it eats garbage and hangs out in sewers."  The boy countered.  "Tell us where it went or else."  He threatened, shooting a stream of water at her chest.

Wicke let out a little squeal as the cold water soaked through her sweater and hit her skin.  In the heat it was actually a bit refreshing, but it also made her sweater conform to the contours of her breasts.  "That wasn't very nice young man."  She scolded wagging a finger at the juvenile boy, leaning forward with her other hand on her hip.

The perverted boy stared as Wicke's breast hung and jiggled rather than pay her words any mind, while the other covered his eyes and blushed.

"Whatever.  C'mon, get her!"  The boy commanded, pumping and shooting another stream of water in Wicke's face.

Recoiling from the assault, Wicke was unable to defend herself as the other child joined in, shooting streams of cold water at her and soaking her clothes through.  "No, stop it.  Please.  I'm going to be mad if you don't."  She warned as they circled around her, laughing childishly, the perverted one making sure to get her skirt which in turn revealed the dark colored panties she was wearing.  Seeing the mature woman's undergarments, both boys stopped soaking her and stared dumbfounded.  "You naughty little boys."  She thought, pulling out two normal Shrink Balls and tossing them at the mischievous boys.

Like the couple before them, both boys were hit by the devices, captured and secured.

Sighing to herself Wicke looked at her soaked clothes, the white of her skirt almost completely see-through and her sweater clinging to her.  "I guess I'll have to let these dry."  She decided, collecting all the Shrink Balls and going over to sit against the wall of the police station.  Making sure no prying eyes could easily see her, she took off her shawl and sweater so they could dry faster.  "Well, at least I have some more samples..."  She thought, laying out the four Shrink Ball beside her.  "But why aren't they opening them?"  She pondered, remembering that you opened yours from the inside.  Picking up a normal shrink ball, she manually opened it to see the other teen but was surprised to see he was half your size.  "You can't be anymore than an inch tall."  She whispered in amazement.

The boy tentatively looked around and reeled back in shock when he saw Wicke's giant face close in on him.  She could see his lips moving, and he appeared to be crying, but she couldn't make out what he was saying.

"Hold on a second, I can't hear you."  She informed, reaching in to pinch the boy between her fingers.  She had intended to pick the child up and bring him closer to her ear, but the force of her fingers crushed the boy's small chest and he collapsed.  "Oh my Arceus!  What had I done?"  She exclaimed, looking at the shrunken child writhing in pain as he struggled to breathe.  "Hold on, I'll try releasing you and see if that works."  She explained, closing the Shrink Ball and hitting the button to set the creature free.  A beam of light shot from the ball to the ground, but when the boy appeared he was still only an inch tall and gravely injured.

"Um, okay... let me think..."  She said in a panic before getting an idea.  "If I catch him again, the Pokéball should support his vitals and I can heal him at the Foundation."  She reasoned, tossing the Shrink Ball back at the tiny boy.  This time, however, there was no tell tale startup of the activation system like there should have been, instead all that came from the spot the ball hit was a little 'pop'.  The Shrink Ball rolled, revealing a bloody mess on it and where the boy had been and Wicke immediately realized what happened.  "Does a shrunken person no longer count as 'human' to the Shrink Ball?  At the very least I'm glad I didn't try this first on my little one."  She reasoned, oddly calm about what just happened.  "But why was he so much smaller and weaker?  Maybe because that Shrink Ball was a modified Pokéball while the one the captured the Champion was an Ultra Ball.  I guess that would mean the couple in the modified Great Balls are also different."  She theorized as she picked up the ball that contained the little pervert.  "If he is the same as his little friend, I'll have to be extra careful with him."  She thought as she cracked the ball open to reveal the prize inside.

Like with the last one, the boy inside was only an inch tall and just as scared.  Crying and begging, he was likely begging for his life or apologizing.  Not that it truly mattered, Wicke was unable to do anything for him at this point in time and as such he was now a test subject.

"Sorry little boy, but I can't fix you.  I actually needed more test subjects to figure out how, so thanks for volunteering."  She said, smiling warmly down to him.  "And don't worry, your friend has already taught me so much about how durable you are."  She added, trying to reassure him but likely having the opposite effect.  The boy scrambled out of the Pokéball and ran across her hand.  Wicke was hesitant to use her other hand to stop him, fearing her would crush him if she tried and instead brought her hand closer to her face.  The boy however jumped off her hand and fell onto her collar bone and rolled down into her cleavage.

Tucking her chin in so she could see the youth, his rolling got him wedged into her sweaty valley.  While not as pronounced as your struggles, she could still feel the boy kicking and flailing trying to right himself and the thought of the little pervert stuck in her breasts excited her.  She smiled in satisfaction as she slipped her pinky finger under him and separated her breasts around his body.  He quickly righted himself on her finger and looked around wildly to escape.  "How about we put you somewhere safe?"  She suggested, setting him on her breast right at the cup of her bra.  She held up the rim of her bra to create a space for him to slip into, but the boy climbed over her bra, still trying to run away, and tumbled down her belly and landed on her skirt.

"Oh, you want to go somewhere a bit more naughty?"  Wicke asked, her excitement getting the better of her as she pulled up her skirt and fully revealed her lacey panties.

Ignoring Wicke once again, the boy ran past her panties, over her pubis noms and jumped down past her nethers.  He didn't stick the landing, and while nothing was broken, her couldn't walk straight.

The boy's desperate attempts to escape her only excited Wicke more.  She knew she could stop him at anytime, but she liked seeing him try so hard to run.  "Where do you think you can go little fellow?"  She asked, which stopped him in his tracks.  "If you get away from me, the only one who even knows how you got so small, you are unable to communicate at your size.  I might be able to fix you, but you have to come with me."

The boy turned around and looked at her with a pitiful expression.  He limped back towards her, head hanging and she could tell he was unlikely to run again.

"Good, now I didn't try this with your friend, so I don't know if it will work."  She said, pointing his Shrink Ball at him.  "Return."  She commanded as a red light shot out from the center of the ball and struck the boy, sucking him inside.  "Okay, that feature still works."  She remarked, pressing the center button to shrink the device, which it did.  "I suppose it will only work with the tiny inside?  Wait, 'tiny'?  Why am I referring to them as that?  Are they not still human?  But if they were human I'd still be able to catch them after releasing them...  Have I stopped thinking of these people as human already?"  She pondered, as she was about to put the perverted boy in her purse but stopped.  "Do I really need tinies like him?  He's not like my little Champion so even if I find a way to restore him, it might not work for that adorable, loveable trainer..."

Just then a low 'gurgle' growled from her stomach and Wicke looked at the ball in her hand.  "No, I mean, even with what I've done that seems a little..."  She thought, dismissing the idea much to her stomach's dissatisfaction.  Re-enlarging the Shrink Ball, Wicke took off her wet bra and set it on her shawl and sweater before opening the ball in front of her inverted nipple.  "As an apology for shrinking you, would you like to...?"  She asked, slightly embarrassed.

It didn't take long before she felt the tiny boy's hands on her areola, caressing it softly.  Again his tinier hands did little to produce a reaction from her by himself, but she helped tease her breast a bit and before long her nipple was poking out of it's sunken space.  Taking a hint, the boy worked the excited nub, planting his face into it and licking at the opening.

Wicke felt his tongue slip into the nipple opening and tickle the mouth of her milk ducts.  Stifling a moan, she pinched her nipple, trapping the boy's tongue.  "Mmm, that's new."  She thought, feeling the boy try to pull away but was unable to.  "Then again, this whole situation has been only new experience after another."  She concluded as the boy tried pushing into her nipple to try and loosen the flesh trapping her tongue.  All that accomplished was for him to bury his head entirely in Wicke's nipple as the opening stretched to accommodate him.  For the first time, his tiny body was able to send a jolt of pleasure through Wicke's body and she firmly clasped her hand into her boob, shoving the now struggling boy deeper.

It was a pleasurable cycle of delight for Wicke and horror for the young man.  As his body slipped deeper, one of Wicke's milk ducts expanded to facilitate his passage, which brought Wicke more pleasure, which forced her to massage her breast, which forced the boy deeper again.  Bit by bit the boy was being devoured by Wicke's massive mammary and his struggles only added to her bliss.  When his feet finally disappeared into her chest, Wicke registered the inferno of passion in her loins demanding to be sated.  She slid her panties down her legs, leaving it to hang off an ankle as she began fingering her messy cunt, but it wasn't enough.

"Oh, why did I leave you at home!?"  WIcke lamented, her first thoughts being of how you would satisfy her.  There was no doubt that you would crawl in her dripping sex and let her experience the best pleasure she could imagine, and that only made her burn hotter still.

Casting her eyes to the two Great Shrink Balls, Wicke released the honeymooners who appeared a few inches in front of her dripping pussy.  "Sorry sweetheart, I'm borrowing your husband."  Wicke said, reaching her hand behind the man and quickly shoving him between her legs.  The girl looked on in horror as her husband's legs kicked wildly, protruding from the gigantic entrance to the even larger woman' vagina.

Wicke could feel herself rapidly approaching oragsm, the two men struggling in the breast and pussy edging her closer and closer.  The tipping point came when Wicke felt, and looked to see, the newly-wed wife playing tug-of-war with Wicke's love sphincter with the husband as the rope.  Tightening her claim on the tiny man, Wicke's vagina drew the man deeper, up to his ankles and the wife hit against the tender folds, losing her grip and falling on her butt.  As she felt her climax hit, Wicke once more shoved her fingers, and consequently the young husband, deep in her nethers.

Spasms rocked Wicke's body for a full minute as she raised her hips and a flood of her sated lust flooded down on the crying possibly widow below.  As she slowly lowered her meaty bottom back onto the ground, her breath coming short but satisfied, Wicke withdrew her fingers from her womanhood and licked her nectar off them.  "Mmm, that was good."  She thought, feeling the man trapped in her sex wiggle weakly.  The boy inside her bosom had stopped moving, much to her displeasure, but she could feel him enter a slightly wider area in her breast and massaged the spot softly.

With her lust passing, Wicke's rational mind began catching up to her actions.  One boy crushed and confirmed dead, another unmoving inside her boob and a newly-wed husband struggling to survive in her vagina.  All of which took place in public, just outside of the Hau'Oli police station!  "Oh, how did I get myself in this situation?"  Wicke thought to herself panting in a satisfied exhaustion.  She noticed the wife was crying and begging, likely for her husband back or for her freedom, she didn't know which.  "She's a bit taller than the two boys, but still smaller than the Champion."  She noted, estimating the girl, and likely her husband, stood at an inch and a half or so.

Picking up the terrified girl, Wicke brought her up to her dripping sex.  "He's still moving in there, and he feels great."  She whispered gently rubbing her pussy in the girl's face.  "There's no need to cry, in fact you will be helping me find a way to reverse these effects."  She assured softly.  "However, I am curious of something.  If you had to choose between being restored back to your former size or staying with your lover, which would you choose?"  She asked, setting the girl back on the ground and leaning back to reveal both her love tunnel and rosebud.  "If you want to stay with your husband, he's sliding closer to the entrance now so you can reach in and help him out."  She explained using her fingers to spread the velvety folds of her glistening flower, a pair of feet beginning to come into view.  "Or you could lick my dirty hole, the hole where my waste comes out and if I find a way to restore you, I will keep your husband."  She offered with a warm smile.

The girl stared at Wicke in disbelief for a moment, but slowly got to her feet.  Crying even more, she forced her face between Wicke's fleshy butt cheeks and began licking the tacky sphincter that waited for her.

Quivering in delight, Wicke slowly pulled the husband from her pussy, strands of her fluids breaking as she pulled him up to her face.  "Looks like I've got a new toy."  She said, seeing that the man was unconscious but breathing.  She set him on the ground and returned him to him Shrink Ball.  "Oh, but what am I going to do with their clothes and luggage?"  She thought as she waited for her clothes to dry, placing a finger behind the wife's head to indicate she had to keep licking.  "These two are now 'missing' but they were also going home today."  She reasoned, looking over to where she had left their belongings when she noticed the Grimer the boys had been chasing came back and was eating the discarded clothing.

Smiling, Wicke crawled over to the Sludge Pokémon who, when it saw her approaching, started to flee.  "Wait, don't go.  I won't hurt you."  She whispered to it in a calm and tender voice.  The Grimer stopped and turned back to her and after seeing her kind smile, slowly came back.  She picked up some of the clothes that laid scattered about and offered them to it.  "Are you hungry?"

The Grimer happily accepted her offering, shoving the clothes in it's mouth.  With the girl dangling from her butt, Wicke watched as the Grimer ate, reaching forward to to pet it.  "You're quite the little glutton."  She observed, opening the couple's bags and feeding it more.  She knew that while Grimer are poisonous, it's only when they feel threatened are they dangerous, and so long as you don't touch the toxic crystals in their mouths.  "I'm not a trainer, so you won't get to battle but would you like to come with me?  I'll feed you plenty."  She asked.

The Grimer stopped eating for a moment and looked at the mature beauty quizzically.  After a moment's thought, it smiled broadly and nodded enthusiastically.

"Well then, enjoy your meal, Grimey.  I'll catch you after."  She replied, handing her new Pokémon some more clothes to eat.  As she finished feeding Grimey all of the husband's clothes and the bag that held them, she opened the other bag and started feeding it the wife's clothes.  It was all shirts, skirts and dresses that were far too small to fit over Wicke's curvaceous body, and bras that wouldn't even be able to handle the mass of one of her boobs, let alone the both, but when she got to the girl's panties she had a thought.  While most of the clothing was dirty which she just fed to Grimey, there were a couple clean pair of cute looking thongs that Wicke just had to try on.  Her own panties were soaked and sticky from before anyway and so she placed them in a small plastic bag from the girls luggage and put them in her purse for safekeeping.

Wiggling her plentiful booty, Wicke had almost forgotten about the girl licking her anal sphincter.  "Sweetie, I'm borrowing a pair of underwear from you.  Hope you don't mind."  She said, slipping her legs in as she pulled the garment up.  It was smooth sailing up her legs until she got to her thighs.  The elastic band bit into her plump thighs a bit, but with some careful maneuvering and slow progress she was able to meet an even greater obstacle, her round rump.  It seemed like an impossible task, the flimsy elastic band of the dainty panties stretching far more than it was intended as it approached the crest of Wicke's bottom and then would go no further.  Wicke tried wiggling and clenching her glutes, but all that did was rub her rubbery orifice all over the girl trapped in her behind's face.  Finally, with a quick tug, Wicke was able to get the panties on but the elastic was sacrificed in the end with a little 'snap'.  Still, Wicke's hips were far wider than the thong was designed for and hugged her curves tightly.

The string of the thong also wedged deeply into her ass, but Wicke quickly realized that because of the original owner being held in front of her anus, the material didn't bother it.  "Oh, now I can wear all those uncomfortable, cute panties I've always wanted but never could because they irritated my poor bumhole."  She thought happily, giving her cheeks another squeeze.  "You're going to have to get comfortable down there sweetie, it's going to be a long, hot day."  She said, fixing her skirt and getting dressed now that her clothes were dry.

Grimey had eaten everything that was left by the people Wicke had shrunk, bags, clothing, even the water guns, and using an Ultra Ball she caught it without any issue.  Happy that not only does she have a couple tinies she can experiment with to try and find a way to restore you, she also found the perfect way to dispose of any evidence left behind.

She went about her business in town, buying supplies and took extra pleasure whenever she sat down.  Because of how tight the thong she was wearing was, the little girl trapped between her cheeks wasn't able to slip inside her ass, but that didn't stop her anus from spreading over the girl's face in a delightful manner.

On the way home, Wicke retrieved the stinky girl who had been subjected to the giantess' butt sweat and occasional flatus and called her back into her Shrink Ball.  She also checked her bra for the boy she had shoved in her breast, realizing she couldn't feel him anymore and there were no noticeable lumps in her soft breast.  The cup was empty, but curiously enough she found that she was lactating a bit.  "My!  Did my big, mean breast turn you into milk?"  She questioned half playfully with only the slightest bit of concern for youth, though after that day she would never think of him again.

Approaching her home, Wicke was excited to see you again, and even though it was only a few hours it felt like forever.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you all are finding this story enjoyable, I know there was very little of the protag in this one, but they will be back next chapter.  I know this chapter was a little longer than what I usually post, but this story just keeps gaining a life of it's own.  Still, please leave a review and I hope to see you all next time!