- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: The characters  and settings below do not belong to the author and are the property of their respective owners.  The author is not affiliated with the aforementioned copyright holders. Any original characters, settings, and plot are property of the author. If it is illegal for you to view this material in your country, please do not read further. All characters featured are of at least 18 years of age. Enjoy!

Cia stood alone in her purple flame-lit, magically maintained, and lavishly furnished, abode, hovering her hands over a scrying orb. The haunting violet glow giving her curves a flattering mixture of shadows and light. Slim fingers flick across the magical energy surrounding the globe, causing the images it is displaying to rapidly dash to the left, before slowing down and showing her another scene.

The orb displays Link in various timelines, realities, and forms. Some show him as an adult, a child, or somewhere in between. There was never only one of any given reality, either. She had enjoyed the sights of Link when he went by the moniker "Hero of Time" many times in the past. It was a fascinating study to see how two Links, seemingly identical, in identical circumstances, would choose a different path, and drastically alter their future.

As fascinating and arousing as watching all the Links was, it had turned into a disappointing reminder of her failures. All the Links had rejected her advances, her plans of seduction ending in failure. Yet, there was one iteration of Link she had far more confidence in pursuing.

The magical artifact did not organize itself, the timelines and realities far too unpredictable to be able to pin them down for very long under any definition, so Cia just had to browse the dimensions before landing on the one she wanted. Her frustrated grimace fades and a wicked smile pulls on her pink lips. The spell does not take long to prepare, just requires a lot of power, of which Cia has in abundance. Within a moment she reaches into the orb as if the surface was made of water and pulls out her prize.

Link kicks wildly, trying to free himself from the purple fingernails that hold him aloft by the scruff of his green tunic. Cia chuckles wickedly, but softly, at the rash attempts of escape, and lifts him up toward her purple eyes with red pupils. The orb maintained the size of any object or person in one world when pulled into her own. If she were to force Link out of the flooded world of Hyrule, he would be standing before her at his normal, child's height. This, Link, however, was different. The elements of his world, that allowed him to come out of the orb between her fingertips, is the reason she had so specifically chose him.

The hero halts his flailing as he moves upward again. He is given a panning view of his captor's body: a cute belly button sitting against a firm and flat abdomen. Impossibly large and mountainous (especially to him) breasts that strained subtly against their minor restraints with each of her breaths. Even if he were at a normal height, they would seem almost inappropriately large, relative to her slender frame. A black jeweled pendant rested comfortably atop her cleavage. Link was barely able to make out her smirking lips against her caramel-colored skin. Her mask casted a shadow, obscuring her mouth, and certainly hid the rest of her face. White hair peeked out from the confines of her headgear, before he was met with the mask she wore - that of a predatory bird. At his size, this was all the more alarming.

Link stared at the sight of the gorgeous giantess, and were he not staring at her eyes, he might see her licking her lips. Snapping out of his trance, he made another desperate attack and tried to attack what he assumed was her weak point - the beak.

 Cia laughed again, this time far more boisterously. She even instinctively brought her fingertips (those not clutching her prize) to her lips. Cia did him the great honor of revealing her face, removing the mask and tossing it behind herself. Link could see she was no bird woman, after all. Whatever kind of woman, she was a beautiful one, he was sure of that.

 

"Oh, you're so precious!" she said of him, then brought him closer to plant a wet kiss on his chest.

This time around, after the kiss, Link definitely saw her licking her licks hungrily. She may not be a bird but seemed no less predatory. He decided on a new plan. At his mere size of a few inches tall, he wouldn't be effective, so he would have to remove the Minish Cap and grow to his natural size. Without a moment to spare, he yanked off the cap and awaited his size to return, but nothing happened.

Cia watched the small green hat fall to the floor, then turned her attention back to Link. "If you were thinking of returning to your size, don't bother. You were removed from your world as a tiny, and so shall you remain until you return. I could explain all the magic behind it, but..." she trailed off, biting the corner of her bottom lip before continuing, "there's so much fun to be had."

Before he could voice his protest, he felt the power of gravity again when her nails separated and let him plummet. He let out a fearful yell as he was certain he was going to die, but instead landed far sooner than expected, on a much softer surface than expected: her breasts.

The witch had wrapped her arm across her chest, pressing her tits together and creating a safe place for Link to land. Peering down, she watched with delight as Link bounced off the top of her left tit and began to roll down into the crevice between her breasts.  Link struggled to find some grip to keep from falling but failed. She was too smooth. Too unblemished. Too perfectly shaped.

The green-tunic hero kept his arms and legs stretched, pressing his hands and feet against her tit flesh, to keep himself from falling any further down. She didn't seem to want to kill him (at least not yet), but that didn't mean he couldn't accidentally die if he wasn't careful. Wide eyes looked up as the giantess's hand lazily slid her fingertips across the tops of her luscious tits.

 "You like them, don't you?" Cia asked rhetorically, knowing anyone would. "These are the breasts of a real woman, Link," she claimed, groping her breast with her other hand, her arm still keeping her cleavage secure for the miniature hero. He watched her fingers sink against her pliant flesh, pressing it to rise up between her fingers like dough.  "Bigger than what you're used to, I'm sure," Cia teased. She had seen ever woman Link had seen in his adventure, and found all of them wanting, especially Zelda - the ditzy blonde he always seemed to be drawn toward. "Especially Zelda's," she teased.

Zelda's name coming from Cia's mouth sounded so venomous and wrong. He snarled up at her, and in his moment of distraction, felt his foot slide between her sizable melons. When she inhaled, the pillows squeezed together, making it more secure, but exhaling returned them to their original shape and the cleavage weakened. In that moment, Link felt his foot slide further between the breasts, and then get trapped. With each breath, he was getting pulled further down.

The beautiful sorceress watched silently, biting her lip and rubbing her nipple from the outside of her dress's barely concealing cup. Watching Link struggle, his life threatened by the sheer perfection of her body, was an incredible turn-on.

 

The more he struggled, the faster her breathing became, and thus the more he was being pulled into the tight valley. The last thing he heard before his head sunk between the globes was the purple-clad woman letting a throaty moan spill past her wet lips.

Cia moaned deep in her chest and snaked her tongue against her lips. As she nibbled on her finger, she wondered how long this Link could hold his breath in there. She knew he was a practiced swimmer, but it wasn't like he was in Lake Hyrule right now.

Link pressed as hard as he could against the fleshy prison, but soon realized he wasn't going to push them apart and fall out, but he wasn't without a plan. If he could force his way out of her cleavage, leading down to her stomach, he might have a chance to escape her grasp and gaze. He would fall, of course, but he saw she wore plenty of jewelry around her hips he could grab onto. So, he began to corkscrew his body downward, hoping what air he had would last him.

Her moans deepened as she felt a new sensation against her flesh. He wasn't pushing against her anymore, not with his tiny hands and feet, but she couldn't figure out what it was. Whatever it was, it felt terrific, and it felt like he was slipping.

 As he began to get lightheaded, he felt his foot break free of the pressure, and his spirit renewed. More and more he persisted, trying to get out before he suffocated, or she figured out his ruse. His tunic peeled off his torso as he slid further down, and as he felt air on his chest, he prepared himself to grab onto something as soon as possible. Once again, though, he landed sooner than he expected.

Cia had cupped her hand below her breasts, and sure enough, her palm was greeted by the tiny adventurer. Her arm dropped free from across her chest, and Link watched as they bounced back into a restful state. Looking up at the lewd display, he could see between them, just barely, at Cia's smirking visage. Cia raised him back up, showing off the sheen of sweat he caused her along the valley of her chest.

He was now at eye level with the flushed face of the lewd witch. He sat in her palm, covered in his and her sweat, panting to catch his breath, and trying to come up with another way to escape, while she spoke.

 "That was divine, my little hero," she admitted to him with a huff. "I think I should put your talents to use where they’ll really count. But first..."

Link's concentration was again broken when her free hand reached over and gripped him by the cuff of his right pant leg and lifted him up. Blue eyes peered down to see her smile part, revealing a dark pit, lit only by the faintest of purple flames that managed to reach her. Caves did not scare him, but he had never seen a tongue roll out of one to graze along its edges, preparing itself for any adventurer. Even against the certain-death fall, he struggled to free himself.

Her hot breath smelled of cinnamon and chuchu jelly. He could feel moisture forming on his skin from the increased humidity and his attempt at freedom. Sweat of fear and heat formed on his brow as she continued to tortuously lower him toward her hungry mouth.

Cia was basking in the enjoyment of watching the great hero of a million worlds, realities, and timelines, flail in fear at the mere sight of her salivating mouth. Her eyes shot open from their half-lidded state when she felt him start to slip out of his pants. Before she could stop him, he fell, screaming, into her mouth.

Link panicked as he advanced toward the wet darkness below. His arms shot forward to try and stop his descent, to no avail. He shot past her lips in an instant, and his chest slid along her wet tongue. Before he could fall any further though, he felt his ankle get caught between her closed lips. She felt a wave of relief wash over him when she stopped him from falling down her throat. Her smile returned as her head was leveled out, and then slurped his leg back into her mouth.

Link barely stopped himself from sliding further when her tongue started to buck underneath him. His body was tossed against her teeth, pressed against the roof of her mouth, and all around molested by her tongue. Treating it like a wild animal, Link pressed his nearly nude body against it and used his arms and legs to hold onto it for dear life.

Cia continued to savor her treat. She continued to moan and laugh while she teased and tasted him, the volume no doubt intense for the young man. She even made sure to open her lips now and then, so he could get a brief glimpse of light, to see his surroundings, before it closed again. With delicate sucking and a skilled tongue, Cia freed Link of his boots and underwear, which she spat out, one by one, onto the floor.

 Link was dazed and confused, completely unable to figure out what to do next, and exhausted to even try. He would soon be granted relief, however, when her tongue stopped, and her lips opened. He welcomed the finger and thumb that reached in to pluck him out from his wet and humid prison.

Saliva dripped from the tasty hero, falling onto her heaving breasts. "Now," Cia said to the hero she had gripped between her fingertips, "Let's put you somewhere safe while I get ready." Reaching down to her cup, she peeled away the purple and gold fabric covering her left breast. She gently placed Link inside, and pressed him against her pebbled, dark, nipple. The cup moved back into place easily, trapping him.

He was once again surrounded by darkness and thrust against a tit larger than he could have ever imagined. Her heartbeat thrust against her chest, giving him a rhythmic sound to relax to as he felt he captor start to walk. His ride gave the slightest of leaps with each step. However, he soon grew used to it. He could even feel himself dozing off. So relaxed, he didn’t feel his ride come to a stop, and didn’t prepare himself for being snatched up and unceremoniously dropped. This time, he didn’t land on her body.

Though the landing was soft like the others, now he was resting on the infinite expanse of her bed. She smiled down at him, envious that he would get to enjoy such a wonderful show.

Too exhausted to try and escape, he just sat and watched the giant woman disrobe, as the air dried his damp body. Her headdress came first, letting her short crop of white hair spill out in full. Her dress required little effort to remove, given how little there was to it. Even though he had been quite intimate with her chest, she still covered them with her arm before he could see both her nipples exposed. Then she turned her back to him, showing off her still covered ass. Like her breasts, it was impossibly curvaceous and mesmerizing. He lost himself as she peeled the tight dress over her rump and noticed too late that she was sitting down.

Cia squealed softly as she felt the shape of Link press against her tush. Gently she shifted her hips back and forth. Though to him, she was sure, it felt plenty rough. Then she began to grind her ass down more into the bed, forcing Link against the down comforter and her firm butt. Thankfully, Cia knew how to control her body, and knew how much punishment the hero could take, so he was never in any fatal danger - not that he had to know that.

She wanted to take a moment to rub her soaked pussy, but knew she wouldn't stop until she came, and by then he would have suffocated. So, in a rare act of restraint, Cia refocused on undressing, pulling the dress down her long and slender legs, and never letting her ass up off the bed.

It felt like every bone in his body has broken. He had no air to hold in his lungs because the moment she fell back on him, it was all shoved out. All he could rely on was the mercy of the cruel magician.

Shortly after she sat, though it felt much longer to Link, she got back up and peered over her shoulder for Link. She didn't see him on the mattress, but instead felt him still stuck to her backside. Giggling innocently, she chastised him for being so naughty, and peeled him off the firm piece of art. Without a second thought, she tossed him away, to land on the assortment of fine pillows that littered the head of her bed.

When he regained his composure, Link watched as the beautiful woman, naked save for the jewelry that adorned her arms and legs, crawled towards him like a hungry cat. With no idea of where to go, he just sat in study of the most beautiful, and deadly creature, he had ever encountered.

Cia picked him up again so she could lay down on the bed, resting her head on the pillows. Judging by the look on his face, she figured he knew exactly what was coming next. Without a word, she traced him down across the curves of her body, leading him down to the heat radiating between her strong thighs.

Again, he got to study the fine details of her body as he slid along her goosebumped skin. With her hand guiding him, he was rolled over her right breast, being pressed into the tender flesh. Link's travels along her flat, subtly moving, stomach was far smoother and, admittedly, more enjoyable. Although, the grumbling below gave him pause. His journey stopped when he was dangled in front of the first vagina he had ever seen. Link had experienced much in his short life, but he had seen nothing like what stared back at him now. It was smooth and shaven, with a patch of ivory hair left just above a pink pebble that sat at the head of the crevice.

Cia actually blushed, feeling touched, at the look of wonderment and awe on his face. She would treat him to so much more. Her other hand reached down to part her lips, showing him the pink that lay behind her caramel lips. It was dripping wet, and hungry for entrance, and she would not disappoint.

If he had thought the pull of her swelling cleavage was strong before, he had no idea just how strongly he could be devoured. He was barely pressed against the slimy pink before his arm slipped into an opening, and he felt himself being pulled in. It didn't help that her fingers were pressing on his back, forcing the process along. He was in awe before, but now he was in total terror.

She knew full well he was afraid now, judging by the thrashing he was giving her insides. Deep moans echoed throughout her lavish abode. Her finger pressed between his legs to further feed him to her ravenous pussy. When only his legs stuck out, she moved her hand away, letting him get slurped in on his own.

Once more, soft, slimy, darkness surrounded him. Every wall pressed onto him and he pushed back, only to be assaulted from behind. Even though he could see nothing, he could feel his body moving along the slick insides.

Outside, Cia was having the time of her life. After she sucked her fingers clean, she used both hands to squeeze her breasts and pull her nipples. One day she'd have Link, a proper sized one, to do this for her. She delighted in the thought of bringing in more mini-Links, for both of them to play with. Let the big model fuck them deeper into her. Have them be crushed against her cervix wall or drown in a flood of her lover's seed.

Her writhing body caused the blankets to wrinkle and the sheets to slide off the corners of the mattress. Her body became flushed and sweaty, and her moans and squeals picked up in volume and frequency. One hand played with her clit, and the other reached beneath her ass to push her fingers into her pussy. 

Link felt the tips of the woman's fingernails scrape at his feet and ankles. It was a minuscule pain compared to the pressure he felt all around him. Not to mention the muffled noise that managed to still deafen him, even inside the tight enclosure.

Cia turned herself over, flattening her tits onto the bed, and pressing her knees into the mattress. Her ass hoisted into the air, and she gave herself several good spankings before squeezing her cheeks and pulling them apart. A brief fingering of her asshole reminded her that she forgot to introduce Link to that taboo spot, but she couldn't complain. One hand stayed with her ass, pumping two fingers into her hole, while the other slid across her stomach and between her legs to pump two fingers, as well, into the other. 

He was finding it hard to breathe, and he was swallowing a lot of foreign fluids. His head was hitting a wall, rough and resistant. At least it meant he wasn't being sucked in further.

Cia bit into her pillow, stifling her screams into the fine stitching. Toes curled and retracted, while knees dug harder into the mattress, as if trying to tear through it. The fine silk sheets felt amazing against her sensitive nipples, brushing along their hardened state like the lips of an exploring lover. Her body quaked and shook, before tensing up, and falling back into a shutter that left her limp on the bed. She could never reach these heights on her own. She didn’t think they existed. With Link’s help, however, it was child’s play.

Link was flooded with cum, enough pressure to push him back, but not out. He was surprised by how long the ordeal lasted. Over and over the walls squeezed and released, only to hug him all over again. Rushing fluids continued to bash against his body, coating him and flowing past him to exit out the other side. He would gain his escape when he felt those fingers reach in again and start to pull him back out, though it took several tries to get a grip on his slick body.

Both of them were in a daze. Cia looked up at Link hanging over her face. Link looked down at the post coital glow of her visage. Without the usual teasing slowness, Link saw himself quickly lowered down into her mouth. At least she didn't let go.

The voracious woman sucked every last bit of her fluids off of Link, pulling him back out of her mouth with a pop, and leaving him, now, again, covered in her saliva. She giggled as he coughed up more of her cum and saliva. She granted him the mercy of being gentle with him, holding him squarely in her palm, as she carefully rose from her bed. "Come on, hero," she said softly, as to not hurt his ears anymore. "Let's put you where you belong."

Link could only rest in her soft, sweaty palm, his eyes barely open enough to watch her giant breasts bounce freely as she walked out of her bedroom. He felt some relief, now, that it was over. She said she was putting him where he belongs, and as they entered the room he first arrived in, he knew he was going home.

Cia stepped with deliberate steps, purposefully to give Link another glance at the perkiness and fullness of her tits. The perfect globes that he and his multidimensional brothers rejected for reasons she would never understand, or care to. As they re-entered the scrying room, Cia approached the orb. She stopped for a moment to reach down and pick up the Minish Cap Link had dropped earlier. Then she kept walking, right past the orb and stopped at a dresser.

The confused hero peered over her palm to the drawer she opened. He watched as his Minish cap was dropped into a box, a box full of hats just like it. Hundreds of them. He looked up at her with a shocked face, piecing it together, but not believing it.

"Did you think you were the first, my dear Link? I've taken many from your reality, and I'll take many more. Some perished underfoot, some crushed by the weight of my fantastic ass and breasts. Most suffocated in my pussy or ass while I slept off a mind-blowing orgasm. Those that make it this far, though, they get a special treat," she revealed, pausing for a chuckle, before finishing with, "and so do I."

Link screamed as the palm lifted and tilted, dropping him into her mouth. The lips closed around his torso and began to lick and suck around his groin. He looked down as she fondled her breasts and felt the vibrations of her moan as she continued to molest him.

She put on a show for him, massaging her breasts, pulling and flicking her nipples, all to help him get off. She wanted to drive him mad with regret. Regret that he had never been allowed to squeeze her melons, to entrap her nipples between his teeth and pull. She would have even let him bury his length between her globes, squeezing them around it until he gave her dark skin some white tones. If only Link had felt for her what she felt for him, if only he had taken the time to get to know her, love her. To look at her the way he looked at Zelda. This Link had never been given a chance, of course, at hearing her offer of lewd courtship. However, he, and others before and after him, would pay the price for those Links who had rejected her.

Tongue undulated underneath him, as her mouth sucked gently on his body, doing all it could to milk him. The pressure around him increased as she sucked harder, threatening to pull him into her throat were he not secure between her kissable lips.

He pushed his hands down against her lips that surrounded his waist and tried to free himself, but any progress made was undone, and then some, by the power of her mouth. All he could do was watch, transfixed by her tender and expert massaging of her giant tits, the best set he had ever seen.

Before long, she felt that familiar flavor she had tasted many times before. There wasn't much, given his size, but it was unmistakable. She let it rest on her tongue for a moment, savoring it, and walked herself over to the orb and knelt beside it, bringing Link eye level with the vision.

Link peered at the serene vision of his home, where he was snatched from. He reached out and could just barely run his fingertips along the edge of the glass, but it made no reaction to his non-magical touch. He knew what she was doing, she was giving him one last look of what he else he was losing.

He was right, Cia took out her frustration on not being able to seduce a Link for herself out on one she could overpower. Just as he made another reach for the orb, she opened her lips and flicked her tongue back to knock him fully into her mouth.

 The light shrank as her lips closed deliberately slow. He scrambled on the tongue to leap through while there was still time, but it was no use. In the darkness, he heard her laugh, and then the tongue shifted, and he felt her head tip back. He screamed for mercy, pleaded to do anything if his life would be spared. He told her how he didn't want to die like this, between his sniffling sobs. A cowardly act of the once noble hero.

Down Cia swallowed Link, along with the small amount of cum he gave her. An exaggerated gulp done for her own enjoyment, and as soon as she felt him hit the pit of her stomach, she let out a cute burp, covered by her dainty fingers, and followed by an innocent giggle. Thin fingers traced circles around the spot where she felt Link pounded on her stomach walls. It was enough to get her hot between the legs all over again. She was truly insatiable.

 Link would perish slowly, alone, and in the dark. There was no fairy in a jar to save him from the brink of death, this time. His fleshy prison began to shake, splashing him with the acids. The unmistakable sounds of pleasure resumed outside the belly, the vibrations reaching him below. He even heard her call out his name in desire. He realized he wouldn't even be allowed to die in peace.