- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended


You approached the house of the girl you wanted to date, she wanted to make sure you were cleared by her parents before you two started to date. You thought that was very sweet, but a little weird at the same time; however, you went with it because you really liked her. You knocked on her door and was answered by her mother on which she asked, "Who are you?" 

You replied with a simple, " I am John. I wanted to get your permission to start dating your daughter, Kayla." She seemed like she knew you were coming because she opened the door a bit wider and gestured for you to come in. 

"My daughter told me you were coming and if you want to date her you have to past my test." She said with a little bit a of a smile. "What is the test?" You answered questioning her facial expression. She took a sip of her water that was on the table near them and said, "I cannot tell you unless you really want what is best for my daughter." He shook his head in response and quickly said, "Anything name it!" 

She walked over towards him and stated, "I am a witch and we'll to date my daughter," She waved her hand at you and then you shrunk to the size of a pebble, but you could see in all directions. She continued, "I kinda get all tingly knowing that you are just a piece of cereal now." She laughed and held you up to there new fridge so you could see your reflection. You saw that you were nothing more then a blue crunch berry in some sort of cereal. 

"What are you going to do with me?" You questioned very frightened. She walked over and got out a clear container with the same type of cereal inside of it. She opened the lid and held you over it. "You will be a little piece of my family's breakfast for the next few days, three to be exact. If no one eats you I will turn you back into a boy and you can date my daughter. If not well...I think you get it." 

"What about my family and your daughter? They will notice I am gone." You replied hastily.  She answered with a quick, "I am a witch dear boy, I will erase there memories of you until you return or add to my family's health." 

"I really don't want to do this, you could eat me if you want to now. It's unfair." You stated. She laughed and said, "I am going to put a silence spell on you so I can't  hear you and my husband and I do not eat this cereal. Only the girls do." She flicked her finger at you silencing you and dropped you in the container of cereal. She then shook it up and looked around if she could find you which she looked over towards you a few times, but she didn't seem to know which one was you which scared you. 
Now sometime has passed since you entered the house at night and nobody really eats cereal at night, but then all of a sudden you saw a light come from the cabinet. Someone was opening it, it was Kayla.  You watched as her blonde hair was beautifully brushed to one side and from this position you could perfectly see down her blouse. Man I cannot wait to date her you thought, but then your container was picked up. You realized that you cannot date her if she eats you!

You wish you could talk or move to show her that you are not some cereal to be eaten, but you cannot. You could only watch as she placed you on the counter grabbed out a bowl, spoon, and the milk from the fridge and start to pour your container into her bowl. 

All you can hear is the sound of shifting cereal falling into the bowl below. You beg that you were not part of her breakfast.  when you start going near the edge of the container you suddenly fall back towards the rest of the cereal and placed off to the side of her bowl. You were not a meal today. 

You watch as she prepared her cereal with just enough milk to cover all what was in her bowl. With her spoon she pushed some of the cereal down to get some milk over her food. She then took the spoon placed it in her cereal and took a spoonful of cereal. She placed it in her mouth and began to chew, destroying all in her mouth. Then she took the container of cereal and placed it back in the cabinet. You were safe for now.
Throughout the day you saw the cabinet open, but the family was not looking for you. Then the next thing you is your container is being lifted up by a smaller hand. It looked like it was her younger sister, you could not remember the name, but she was definitely a younger sister. She looked to be maybe thirteen at the oldest. 

She was talking to someone, but you could not make out the voices and what they were saying. Then all of a sudden she started to tip the bag and out came cereal with you onto the counter. Another girl said, "Yes, these will work perfectly on our candy house for school!" You started to freak out when she started to take candy from the counter and glue it on a cardboard house. "Is this my fate, to be thrown away on a house!" 
She continued to grab cereal all around you when her friend grabbed a few in one hand including you. You wish you could struggle, but you could not. She lifted you up with the other cereal and opened her mouth. "No!!! You screamed as you headed towards the young girls mouth. Just as the force was about to cause you fly into her mouth her arm slipped and you instead hit her upper lip and fell back towards the table. 

The girl started to laugh at her mistake and before you knew it you were back in the pile hidden from the two girls. The Burnette looked for you to finish you off, but she did not find you. She shrugged and asked, "What should I do with the pieces we did not use?" You then knew that you were probably going to be thrown away and disappear in the trash forever. Kayla's  little sister then said, "Put them back in the bag, I love these cereal and don't want to waste it." You were then scooped up in the bag to be eaten or survive another day in the pantry. 

Sometime passed which meant that it must be the next day which is suppose to be the last day in this living hell. You started to hear noises outside the cabinet which sounded like it was morning time for the family. Soon the noises stopped and everyone left for school you were so happy until you heard some noises and some familiar voice yell, "Do you mind if I get something to eat before we get started? I am hungry!" A male voice said something back and then the cabinets opened revealing your Aunt, Jane. 

You wondered to yourself why your mother was here and where everyone else was. She grabbed the cereal container and started to pour the cereal into a clear glass bowl. You started to freak out when gravity kicked effect and you fell towards the bowl. "No, I cannot be eaten by my mom!" You screamed as you entered her bowl. Then as she was walking to the refrigerator for some milk you saw her start to take off her jeans revealing her red lace thong and very toned ass. 

"Oh my..." You thought as you figured the real reason she was here was to cheat with the father of the girl you loved. Then as the red haired aunt poured milk all over you and the other cereal she took off her her shirt saying, "I guess I will see what this cereal is all about. My nephew loves it." She revealed a black leapord print bra which she quickly tossed to the side revealing her bare B-cup breats.

You always thought you aunt kept herself in shape, but never wanted to see her breats gently sway as she scoops your cereal friends into her mouth destroying them. Then the glass bowl you saw what appeared to be a naked man walking into the kitchen and started to admire her body leaned over the counter scooping up a spoonful of cereal that was right next to you and devouring all its contents. 

"You can get started," she said chewing a mouthful of cereal. The man then manuver  his body behind her own and then all you saw over the bowl you were in were her breats moving up and down because of repeated force. She was having sex while eating a bowl of cereal. You were terrified to think you may be fuel for a woman you knew for so long and her dirty habits. 

She continued to scoop up spoonful after spoonful until you were one of a few left. Your form was mushy and you knew there was no turning back. At that moment she put the spoon on the side of the bowl and you thought that you were safe. She was then lifted up into the counter where you could still see she was in her underwear. He then asked, "Are you still a little hungry?" She giggled and said, "I would always love a little more." 
She grabbed the bowl and the cereal that was left and lifted it towards her face. "This was it you thought...." You saw her mouth start to open when the tip of the bowl touched her lips. You saw your friends and the white liquid that kept you floating disappear into her mouth to be part of her for awhile. A red crunch berry went in and you heard a swallow. She paused and lifted it back up and then you saw the light of day disappear as you disappeared from existence as you past her shiny red lips. She swallowed you like you were absolutely nothing to her....

You laid in the contents of her belly with all the rest of the eaten cereal and milk. Then you heard her moaning some more probably getting her "second" breakfast from the father of your love. Soon some white sticky stuff came from the opening of her stomach and you knew what it was, but didn't want to think about it. After awhile her stomach started to turn digesting the meal that you were part of. "I love you Kayla!" 

Soon your life disappeared and you were nothing, but nutrition for your horny 35 year old aunt. Later that day her body decided to take what little nutrition you offered and replenished her energy from her morning excursion. It was not long before that energy was used up and with the rest of her daily food was passed into a toilet, oddly enough at your parents house where she visited since you never even existed....