- Text Size +

Emily

I just had time to pull my blouse back into place before Sarah came in. This meant leaving Alex tapped in my bra, of course, but knowing him, he was probably in heaven down there. He certainly loved being near my breasts, and I was always happy to oblige him, especially if I could get him to massage my nipples. God, that feeling…I pulled my thoughts back to the present. Sarah had entered my room, without knocking, while I was having an intimate moment with my Alex. She began to say something, before realizing that she wasn’t entirely welcome at the moment.

“Oh, I’m sorry…I guess I should’ve knocked,” she said, embarrassed. “Is…is this a good time?”

“A good time for what? And yes, you should have knocked. Please do that next time, before barging into my room.”

“Sorry,” she said again. “If it’s a bad time, I’ll go. It’s just…it’s Evan. I don’t know what to do…”

I suddenly felt sorry for her. I’ve been focused on my own problems the past couple of days and had forgotten that my roommate and friend had had her life completely turned upside-down for her. I told her to come in and she sat down on the bed next to me.

“So, what has he done now?” I asked. “Honestly, Sarah, I have no idea why you still want to be his girlfriend. Was he really that great of a guy when he was full-size?”

“He could be difficult sometimes, but he was never this…this selfish! He used to do all sorts of things for me…take me out to dinner, or drive around on his bike with me sitting behind him…”

“Very romantic, I’m sure.”

“Well, I enjoyed it!” she blurted out. “I’m sorry he’s not your type, but he made me feel special, even if he did sometimes lose it when he didn’t get his way. But now…he keeps insulting me, and yelling at me, and demanding that I let him have his way with me – as if he could even do something like that, when he’s smaller than my little finger!”

“Sounds like he needs to be reminded who’s in charge,” I suggested. Evan was beginning to get on my nerves as well, and his constant offensive comments about Alex, and about our relationship, were driving me crazy. I stayed out of it, however, since that’s what Sarah had asked me to do. If she was turning to me for help now, though, it must mean that things have really turned bad.

“In charge? What do you mean? Do you want me to…to hurt him?”

She looked suddenly afraid. I turned to her and took her hands in mine.

“Do you still feel anything for him?” I asked. “Do you care about him in any way?”

“I…don’t know. I’ve tried telling myself to get over him…but I can’t! Maybe I’m a pathetic person, but I keep thinking back to how wonderful things were with him and me. I want him back, Emily! I just want him back the way he was, that’s all! Am I being selfish, or stupid?”

“No! No, you’re not. I understand – but you have to realize that things can’t go back to the way they were. Evan is stuck like this now. Yes, I know we said we’d wait and see if he changes back to normal, but let’s be realistic here: I don’t think that’s going to happen, and I don’t think you believe so either. You’ll either have to find a way to live with him like this, or you’ll have to break up with him. Then, if necessary, we can take him to someone else who’ll look after him, maybe a family member, his parents, a doctor – I don’t know. But you can’t keep on taking shit from him, just because he used to make you ‘feel special’. If he wants to keep on being with you, he’ll have to learn to respect you, and to do things for you without expecting anything in return.”

She nodded, agreeing with me, but she still looked confused.

“I guess I could tell him to stop being such an asshole to you and Alex…where is Alex, by the way?”

“Where? None of your business, that’s where! And yeah, that would be a good place to start, but ultimately you’ll have to make up your mind on whether or not you still want to be with Evan.”

“But how do make him listen to me? Sure, I could easily hurt him, but I don’t want to, at all! Maybe I could spank him or something…”

I couldn’t help myself; I burst out with laughter when she said that last bit. Sarah looked terribly upset for just a moment, but then she too began to laugh. Picturing little bug-sized Evan dangling upside-down from my fingers and having his bottom whacked by my fingernail was pretty hilarious, to be honest. I actually thought it was a good idea, but I didn’t tell Sarah that.

“Hey, if it works, go for it!” I said. “But seriously, you don’t have to go that far. I think you just need to scare him a little bit. Make him realize that you’re not his…his sex slave, or whatever it is that he thinks you are. Tell him that if he wants to be with you from now on, he’s gonna have to learn to be a bit more thoughtful and considerate. And then work from there. I’m sure he’ll turn out to be a great partner, and if not…well, there’s nothing we can do about that. But seriously, you shouldn’t be taking advice from me. Before Alex came along, my own track record with relationships was pretty awful.”

“Really? How come? You’re so sweet with Alex, and he seems to worship you…”

“Well…I wasn’t always this comfortable around other people, especially the opposite sex. Boys used to go for me just because of my looks, without making any effort to get to know me, and I…I guess I wasn’t assertive enough back then, or confident enough to tell them when something is okay and when it’s not. Then one day, a guy, who I thought was amazing, wanted me to do something – something I really, really didn’t want to do. I told him no and he got mad, but instead of giving in, like I usually did, I told him to fuck off and leave me alone. I went back home immediately. He followed me and tried to convince me to come back to him, then he tried to apologize, and finally he just flat-out yelled at me and belittled me.”

“Oh my God, Emily! Did you make it back home okay? I mean, he didn’t…he didn’t, you know…”

“It’s okay, he didn’t do anything more than that. I’m probably making the whole thing sound a lot worse than it actually was, but it was pretty traumatic for me at that moment, definitely. I haven’t heard from or seen the guy since, thank God. Anyway, the very next day is when I met Alex for the first time, trapped on the floor of my apartment, and…well, you already know how that story goes.”

“Yeah…God, that must’ve been such a shock for you. I’m glad you finally found your perfect guy, Emily. I…I guess this is probably a good time for me to apologize for the way I talked about you and Alex. I’m really happy you could make things work with him, despite…well, despite everything. I hope I can make things right between Evan and me, I really don’t want to lose him.”

“Then go and talk to him, and tell him exactly how you feel. If he’s still being a pig-headed bastard, just bring him to me, and I’ll teach him some lessons. I might even follow your advice and give him a good spanking!”

“Jesus, Emily, I was only joking! It would be pretty funny, though. Anyway, I’d better go and talk to him, like you said. Thanks for all the advice and everything, I really appreciate it.”

“No problem,” I said as she got up. “You can talk to me about this stuff any time – just don’t barge into my room again, please! Alex and I could’ve…well, we could’ve been busy.”

“I understand,” she replied, smiling knowingly. “Don’t worry, it won’t happen again.”

Once she’d left, I retrieved Alex from my bosom. He was covered in sweat, no doubt from being trapped in such a warm, confined space. However, he did look as though he’d thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

“You can put me back if you want,” he suggested hopefully. “I don’t mind being in there, so close to your heart.”

“And close to some other parts of my body too!” I said, poking him playfully. “I’m sorry, my love, but I’m afraid you’ll just distract me if I let you roam around down there. It was hard enough for me to stay focused on what Sarah was telling me, thank God she didn’t find out what we were up to. Sorry, but you’ll have to be content with playing around on my feet or legs, or in my hair if you want. I’ve got some important stuff I need to work on right now, and I need to get it done by tonight.”

“Well, in that case, I can try and help,” he offered.

“Really? That’s really sweet of you, Alex. You can sit on my shoulder and watch, and if there’s any way you can help, that’ll be great.”

“Awesome! Can I have my clothes back, please? I’m beginning to feel cold, and what if Sarah comes back in and sees me naked?”

I gave him back his clothing and placed him on my right shoulder. He lay down comfortably and looked on as I got out my laptop, as well as the two textbooks on literature and journalism I’d bought today. I needed to write a short essay on the history of how the news was distributed to the people before the invention of radio and television. I didn’t think there was much Alex could help me with, but it was sweet of him to offer to do so. He really did try his best to be as helpful as possible, and I loved him all the more for it.

 

 

 

Sarah

I’d put Evan on the little desk in my room I use for work, along with the matchbox I’d given him for a bed. I had promised him that I’ll find him a better bed, and a better place to stay, but so far I’ve been simply too busy to get around to it. The only times I took him anywhere else was to the bathroom for washing and using the toilet (he actually used the washing basin for both those activities, and he always gave me a lot of crap every time he needed to do either). He was sitting on the edge of the desk as I entered the room, as if he’d been waiting for me the whole day – which he probably did. I stooped down and gave him a kiss, then pulled up a chair and sat down facing him. He didn’t look very happy, and I didn’t look forward to the conversation I was about to have.

“Had a nice day?” I asked, hoping to get him a good mood. He didn’t answer and I immediately saw that a good mood was too much to ask, so I decided to get straight to it.

“We need to talk,” I said. “This has gone on long enough, Evan. I can’t stand this anymore, and we need to sort things out between us now.”

“What’s to sort out?” he snapped back. “You obviously no longer want me in your life.”

“That’s not true! I still have feelings for you, baby – I just want you to go back to the way you were! Forget about being shrunk, okay, and just try and be nice and considerate every once in a while. We can still make this work…”

“Shut up!” he yelled. “Just fuck off, okay? Leave me alone and get on with your pathetic life, you dumb bitch! If you don’t want to do anything for me, then get the hell out of my life! I don’t need you.”

I was shocked by his nasty tone and words, but I should’ve seen it coming. He still expected me to bow to his every wish, to always do as he told me, but I figured I’d had enough. I reached out and grabbed him with my finger and thumb, not caring about being gentle like I usually was. He cried out in surprise and fear and began to struggle. He punched, kicked and flung himself from side to side, but he was no match for my strength. I suddenly felt an unbelievable feeling – a feeling of incredible strength and power. Evan’s life rested between two of my fingers, and I could end it in a millisecond. I now understood what Emily had meant when she’d told me that holding Alex in her hand made her felt like a goddess. Evan had always been bigger and stronger than me and he had been the dominant one in our relationship, but now he was nothing compared to me. Whatever I wanted to do with him, I could. I watched his struggles with both amusement and a bit of sadness. I really wanted him to be my guy again – but how could I get him back? Hurting him was not an option: he’d never forgive me for something like that. At the same time, I needed to make it clear that he was no longer in charge – I was.

“Let me go!” he kept on screaming, his voice sounding almost laughably frail coming from his tiny body. “Sarah, what the fuck? Are you trying to kill me? Let me go now!”

“Whatever you say, darling,” I said. I loosened my grip and he fell from my fingers and landed on my skirt. It was only about a foot, but it must have been a long, terrifying drop for him. He wasn’t hurt, though, since his landing was very soft. He tried to stand up on the fabric of my skirt, but whenever I shifted one of my legs slightly he fell over. Of course, he kept on screaming and insulting me, but I wasn’t scared of him at all. He looked so ridiculous down there, so puny, that I couldn’t help but smile. While he kept on trying to find his feet, I suddenly had an idea. On my desk was a clear plastic water bottle, with a small amount of water left in it. I quickly drank it up. Then I picked up Evan, who apparently still hadn’t figured out that struggling against me was pointless. I easily pinned his arms to his sides and slipped him into the empty bottle. He slid down to the bottom, where there were still a few drops of water left. I held the bottle up before my face. It still felt empty, so little did he weigh. He stood and glared at me, helpless and suddenly afraid.

“Do you like it?” I asked mischievously. “It’s your new home, little Evan.”

He stood still in shock for a moment, before banging his fists against the transparent plastic.

“No!” he screamed. “Sarah, no! Don’t do this! Sarah, please…”

“Shush,” I said firmly, and he stopped. “Now, listen to me very carefully. You’ve got two options. Option one – you decide to be a decent human being again. You’ll apologize to me for the way you’ve been treating me and do everything you can to make up for it. You’ll also apologize to Emily for being a complete dick to her and Alex – in fact, why don’t you apologize to Alex too, while you’re at it? Then, if you start behaving, I’ll let you be my boyfriend again, and we can try and build up our relationship again. I still want you, Evan, in spite of everything. Girlfriend of the year, that’s me – but even I have my limits.”

He stood and stared at me, completely frozen. I carried on.

“Now, option number two – you keep on behaving like an asshole towards me and everyone else. In that case, you no longer get to be my boyfriend: instead, you’ll be nothing more than my pet. I’ll keep you in this very bottle, and feed you like a pet animal, because clearly that’s how you want to be treated. And as a little preview of your future life, should you decide to keep on being a selfish tool, you get the spend the night right where you are. Trapped in a little bottle, like a silly little bug. You won’t be getting supper, of course, and you’ll have to sleep on the hard plastic, but it’s no more than you deserve. We’ll talk again tomorrow morning, and you can let me know which option you’ve chose. Is that clear?”

He didn’t answer, so I shook the bottle a little bit, which flung him down and against the sides. This time he nodded silently. I could tell I‘d made an impression. He didn’t talk back, not one word – instead, he simply stared blankly out from behind the plastic walls of his ‘prison’. I screwed the bottle’s cap back on, effectively trapping him inside. The bottle was over four times his height, but I was still worried that he might run out of air during the night. I grabbed a sharp-tipped pen and jabbed it hard into the sides of the bottle, making a neat little hole, too small for him to get through. I did this several more times until I was satisfied he’d have enough fresh air.

“I’m really sorry it has to be like this,” I told him, “but if you don’t want to listen…”

I put the bottle down on the floor, on its side. Evan was barely visible now, and my own feet completely dwarfed him. I but one boot on top of the bottle and pressed down lightly, feeling the plastic give way a little bit. Again I felt that feeling of incredible power and I trembled slightly. He really was at my complete mercy – I was truly a goddess to him now. I lifted my foot and gave the bottle a little kick. It rolled underneath the desk and bumped into the wall.

“I’m so glad that’s over,” I thought. “He can stay there until tomorrow morning, then we’ll see if my punishment worked. I hope I can get him to come round, I really do – but if I can’t, I suppose I’ll have to give him to someone else to take care of. Poor little guy, I almost feel sorry for him – but I’ve given him enough chances. If he can’t be a better person, then that’s too bad.”

I had a couple of things I needed to get done for my classes tomorrow, but my mind just couldn’t focus. I kept thinking about little Evan, trapped in that bottle in a corner of the room. Had I been too harsh with him? Would he ever forgive me now? No, I mustn’t think about that. He’d had it coming. Tomorrow morning he’ll apologize for everything, and we’ll make things right, and then he’ll be mine again, and we’ll be happy once more.