- Text Size +

Once college classes had begun for Emily and Sarah, life more-or-less returned to normal for me. Evan was now staying at our place, obviously, but I didn’t spend any more time with him than I thought was absolutely necessary. Sarah kept him in her bedroom most of the time, and she had actually given him an empty matchbox to sleep in, which I thought was hilarious, though he probably hated it. She still wasn’t comfortable becoming intimate with him again, and she probably held on to the hope that he would return to his normal size on his own not too long from now. Basically, she kept him as if he were a very small pet animal. She left him on his own whenever she went out, just like Emily usually did with me. If he was going to be a part of all our lives from now on, I suppose I had better try and become friends with him. There must be something we have in common, something we could talk about – besides the fact that we were both young guys who were less than two inches tall and who lived with their girlfriends in secret.

On the Tuesday afternoon after the fateful weekend, I was busy reading a book on Emily’s bed, one of her novels. She had given it to me to keep me from becoming bored. It was a very old book, thankfully, which meant that the pages were not too difficult to turn, but it was still a struggle for me and I didn’t progress too far. After a while I gave up and waited for Emily to return so that I could spend some time with her. I knew she’d be very busy these first few weeks, what with the classes and the job-hunting she was planning on doing, but that didn’t really get in the way of me spending time with her. I could always simply wander around on her body while she lay on her bed and worked on her laptop or with her books.

When she got home, it was as if she’d read my mind. She closed her bedroom door, took the book I was reading and put it on her bedside table and lay down at full length on her bed, kicking off her boots. I approached her arm, which was like a wall of rough fabric to me, and I didn’t feel up to climbing it, so I walked over to her hand and hit the tips of her fingers to get her attention. She noticed me and gripped me gently by the back of my shirt. Then she hoisted me up and brought me all the way to her face, dangling me above her eyes. I waved down at her and asked her how her day was.

“All right, I suppose,” she said. “I managed to get back early today, but I’ve still got a lot of work to do. I suppose I’d better get started, but I’m gonna have some fun with you first. You don’t mind, do you, my little darling?”

“Nope, of course not. I am yours to do with as you please, my goddess!”

She giggled at how enthusiastic I sounded. Then she sat up and began undressing me, very dextrously pulling down my pants while I pulled my T-shirt off. I now lay naked in her palm, running my arms and legs across her warm skin. She laid the tip of her finger on my torso, covering it completely, and began to caress me softly. I wasn’t frightened at all, despite knowing that she could obliterate me with one press of her finger. No, to me it was a wonderful – and very arousing – feeling, to lie defenceless in her hand while she did whatever she wanted to with me. And what she wanted to do was make me the happiest man on earth.

I was soon treated to a kiss, which was more like a full-body massage by her lips.  If she’d wanted to, she could have enveloped me completely with those amazing lips, sucked me into her mouth and swallowed me whole. But she never did anything like that, anything that would endanger my life. My trust in her was absolute. Her lips and the tip of her tongue continued to move across my naked body, moistening every exposed part of it, and eventually I gave in to the feeling of absolute pleasure and came. When it was over she laid her hand down on the bed, and I climbed off.

“My angel…still as easy to please as ever!” she said, looking down on me with nothing but delight and affection in her eyes. “Sooner or later, you’ll have to learn how to hold it back a bit, sweetie. That was over way too fast.”

“Or maybe, you’re just way too good at pleasing me!” I said. “But it doesn’t have to be over. I mean, here I am, completely naked for your viewing pleasure, but the only thing you’ve taken off so far are your shoes.”

“Yeah, but I still have things to do later today, so I can’t get undressed now. Besides, you have my whole body to yourself almost every night, so you have no right to complain. If you want to go on, though, I could always do this.”

She took off her coat and tossed it onto a distant chair over by the door. Then she scooped me up again and brought me up to her chest. She pulled the top of her tight-fitting blouse away from her breasts, just enough for her to put me inside her underwear. I was slipped into her bra cup, with my body resting on the slope of her breast. The fabric of her bra covered me up to my shoulders. She grinned down at me from high above.

“Oh, isn’t he adorable?” she said. “Such a sweet, lovely, helpless little baby! Enjoy yourself down there, my darling, but try and behave yourself too! After all…”

Before she could finish her sentence, I heard the bedroom door open. Emily quickly covered me up with her blouse, leaving me trapped in her bra. Not that I was complaining – if I could stay ‘trapped’ in here for the rest of the afternoon, I would be very happy.