- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry about the delay in updating, I got a little sidetracked over the past few weeks.

Evan

Saturday night had come, and it looked like Sarah was ready at last to take our new relationship further. All day she had been out, with Emily, with her other friends, or simply by herself, while I waited at home. It wasn’t all that boring for me, thank God. Alex and I had the use of Emily’s laptop while she was out, so we spent several hours playing through the games she had on it. Of course we had to co-operate in order to play the games, since each of us could only reach a few keys at any one time, but it was kinda fun and something new. Alex was going out with Emily later that evening, which meant that Sarah and I had the place to ourselves for a couple of hours. This time she treated me to a nice dinner (which she prepared herself), and we watched a movie that I actually liked on the TV. It wasn’t necessary for her to do these things for me – but I didn’t tell her that. I just enjoyed being pampered by my special girl. Later that night, I was starting to feel eager for a little action, so I decided to take a risk and tell Sarah something I’d kept secret from her thus far. I confessed to her that the fact that she was now a giantess to me was a huge turn-on for me.

“So…you like being small and helpless now?” she asked, confused. “And you want me to…to dominate you?”

“Well, yeah…I mean, I never would’ve believed it myself if you’d told me a week ago, but…damn it, Sarah, I just think you’re so, so sexy like this!”

“Oh…well, I guess I should feel flattered…”

“Of course you should!”

“…so, do you still want to…”

“Do it? Yeah…why wouldn’t I? But we could have some more fun before that, right?”

She got up and took me in her hand, and carried me over to her bedroom, closing the door behind her. I wondered if she was going to give in to my wishes. Maybe it just wasn’t her kind of thing, and I suppose there’d be nothing I could do about that. But when she put me down on the floor, between her gigantic feet, I realized that she was planning something special for me.

“Wow, Evan, I can barely see you all the way down there!” she said, her tone sounding very condescending. “You look just like an insect, you know. A puny, worthless insect I could crush any time I wanted to.”

She suddenly lifted one of her building-sized leather boots and held it right above me. When she began to lower it, I had a moment of panic: was she about to take this whole thing too far? I started running as her boot came crashing down behind me, and the impact caused me to lose my balance and fall down. Looking up, I saw my colossus of a girlfriend towering over me and smiling.

“So, you managed to escape, hmm?” she smirked. “Lucky you! Although, I have to admit, crushing you would be way too easy for me. No, maybe I should humiliate you some other way.”

I didn’t even have time to get back on my feet before she lowered her boot onto me again. This time, she tilted her foot upwards, so that the spiky high heel of her boot pointed at me.

“You’re going for a ride, little bug,” I heard her voice say. “Grab on and hold on tight!”

I obeyed her and grabbed onto the 10-foot heel of her boot. I was only just able to wrap my arms and legs around it. She drew her leg up until she was able to see me. I was still clinging on for dear life, so I couldn’t look up at her, but I heard her laughing.

“Is this what you wanted, Evan?” she asked. “You said you wanted me to dominate you, didn’t you? How does it feel being so small and vulnerable at my feet, knowing that I could end you with one little step?”

“It’s…I don’t know…terrifying…but also exciting…arousing…shit, Sarah, I’m like fifty feet above ground here!”

“Oh, are you scared of falling? Had enough already? Shame, I was just starting to get into all this.”

She pinched my body between two fingers and transferred me safely to her hand. Then she sat down on her bed and looked down at me lying in her palm.

“Do you know how…how great this makes me feel?” she asked.

I shook my head. She was enjoying this more than I was!

“Evan…this is going to sound weird…but I…I actually enjoy this…this feeling of power I have whenever I hold you. Or just now, when I pretended like I was going to step on you…”

“Pretended? That’s good to hear! I…I thought you were being serious about it…just for a moment…” I gave a little laugh.

“Yeah, like I was going to step on one of only two miniature men in the entire world,” she said, grinning. “You’re always safe with me, darling. I know you love the feeling of danger, though…”

“Hell yeah, it’s what I live for!”

“Okay then…well, looks like we’ll be able to make this work after all. God, Evan, I’m so happy…”

“Make it work? Our relationship, you mean?”

“Yes, that’s right. Being with you and holding you…you know, it’s really difficult to describe just how I feel.”

“Like…like a queen?” I suggested. “Like a goddess? I mean, that’s the way I look at you now.”

“Really? I must admit, I do feel a little like a goddess right now, holding my teeny-tiny admirer in the palm of my hand. Emily was right – it does feel totally amazing. I could do anything I want with you, anything at all!”

“What…what do you want to do tonight, baby?”

She thought for a moment, then gave me a knowing smile.

“Hmm…I can already guess what you want to do,” she said.

“What can I say? I’m a dude, you know I’ve only got one thing on my mind most of the time!”

“And are you feeling…up to the challenge?” she asked.

“Challenge? Are you kidding me? I’ve been preparing for this all day! I’m more than ready, Sarah! Fuck me…”

“Oh, I will, don’t you worry about that.”

I jumped to my feet when I heard her say that, and she burst out with laughter.

“So predictable!” she exclaimed. “Just the tiniest promise of sex, that’s all it takes.”

“Yup, that’s me – addicted to fucking. One of the few pleasures in life I still get to enjoy…hopefully.”

She dropped me down onto her bed and I landed on the soft blankets. I hoped I hadn’t done something to make her change her mind. I also hoped she didn’t think I was now too weak and fragile for any kind of sexual activity. But my fears were soon laid to rest when she began to take off her clothes. I immediately started doing the same. Of course I only had a shirt and pants to get rid of, while she had…well, everything a girl like her needed to wear whenever she went out in public. Besides, I had a fantastic view looking up at her as she undressed. Soon she was wearing nothing but her underwear. She lay herself down on the bed so that I was standing in-between her gorgeous legs. On either side of me rose the walls of smooth skin that were her thighs. I went to her left leg and began to rub myself against it. Then I began to move towards her groin, massaging my entire body against her thigh as I went. When I got close I heard Sarah’s voice from the distance.

“God, you’re really doing your best to make me horny, aren’t you?” she said. “It’s too bad I can’t see you from up here – you’re just too small.”

I had reached her crotch. She was still wearing her panties, which meant that I had no way of reaching the part of her I was most interested in. I tugged at the fabric and tried to wriggle in underneath it, while Sarah kept on laughing and teasing me.

“Poor Evan! Are my panties preventing you from scoring, hmm? Okay, I guess I’ll stop being a tease. Get down and I’ll open the way for you.”

I fell down on my hands and knees, and she pulled down her panties and worked them down the length of her legs, finally kicking them away. Her pussy now lay open before me, and it was magnificent. I ran up to it, eager to start the action, but stopped when I was standing right in front of it. Looking up at a pussy that was bigger than I was made me suddenly feel horribly inadequate. I looked down at my own dick, which, stiff and erect as it was, still looked pathetic next to my girlfriend’s huge vagina. But Sarah wasn’t having any such doubts. Her finger came from behind and pushed me up and in-between the lips. My whole body could fit in-between, no problem. Then she gave me one last push, and I was inside her…completely inside her.

 

 

Sarah

He didn’t try and fight back, he didn’t resist in any way. I simply gave him a little prod and in he went. My boyfriend, completely inside my pussy, and mine to play with as I pleased. I pressed him up against the top, rubbing him back and forth, and could feel his tiny arms and legs pressing against me, which excited me even more. Sometimes I could even feel his mouth biting my skin on the inside. It wasn’t painful at all: in fact, it was one of the most arousing, pleasurable sensations I’d ever had during sex…if what we were doing now could even be called sex. I wondered if it was as much pleasure for him as it was for me. He was so small and helpless, and I was suddenly afraid that I was hurting him for my own satisfaction. After I had reached climax, I immediately pulled him out and dropped him on my exposed breast. He wasn’t moving – he just lay there, face down, covered in fluid. I had just had one of the most thrilling, satisfying fucks of my life…but at what cost? Suddenly, Evan started coughing and gasping for breath. He tried to push himself up with his arms, but his strength seemed to have left him and he collapsed again. I took his body carefully between my fingers and sat him upright on top of my breast.

“Oh, Evan, I am so, so sorry!” I said, feeling pretty awful. “I shouldn’t have done that, I shouldn’t have forced you in like that.”

“It’s…it’s okay,” he said, still getting his breath back. “I wanted this too, remember?”

“Yeah, you did…but I should’ve known better. I’m supposed to be looking out for you now, and instead, I just…abused you, and used you as if you were…”

“Oh, for fuck’s sake, you didn’t ‘abuse’ me, Sarah! I’m not your sex toy, I’m your partner. And, believe it or not, I loved what we did just now.”

“You…you did? But you weren’t moving when I took you out!”

“So? So it was a little exhausting, but I’ll learn to deal with it. And yeah, you could try being a little gentler next time. I mean, I’m no sissy, but being manhandled like that, it kinda ruins the mood.”

“Yeah…sorry about that. I…we should take things slower next time.”

“Yeah. Did you like me giving you a leg massage first? A little foreplay…”

“Mmm, yeah, it was so subtle, but it turned me on like you wouldn’t believe. I’d like you to do that again sometime, and maybe with some other areas as well!”

He lay back contentedly on my boob, and I was relieved to hear that all was forgiven. We still had a long way to go, though. There were so many new and exciting aspects to this relationship, and we were going to explore them all. And I would remember to be more gentle with my little man in the future. Evan began to complain about being covered in vag juice, so I came up with a solution. I held him by his feet and dipped him into my mouth. Then I licked him from toes to head with my lips, as if he were a lollipop. He was still wet afterwards, so I placed some locks of my hair on my chest and told him he could dry himself with it.

“This is so fucking messed up…and I mean that in a good way,” he said, while wrapping strands of my hair around him. “Sarah baby…can I sleep here with you tonight? Like, right here…or maybe in-between your tits?”

I didn’t see any harm in it, so I said yes. Lying between my breasts was actually a pretty safe place for him to be, all things considered. But first I had some more fun with him. Holding his naked body in my palm, I caressed him with my fingertips and my tongue. His skin felt so soft (not very masculine!) and his entire body was so light and supple. He was something completely different now – but he was still my guy. I never want anything bad to happen to him from now on. He may have been a jerk to me sometimes – both before and after the shrinking incident – but it was obvious he was trying his best to make up for it now. When I put him in my bosom it didn’t take long for him to fall asleep. I continued to gently fondle him for a bit, watching him rise and fall every time I breathed in and out. Eventually I fell asleep too, and when I woke up the next morning I was ready for the start of our new relationship.