- Text Size +

Evan

 

The worst thing about going on a date with Sarah now was that people could no longer see that she was spoken for. She had always attracted a lot of attention from other guys hoping to get lucky, but I had always been there by her side to warn them away from my girl. Now I was still by her side, but, as far as everyone around us knew, Sarah was unaccompanied. As she strolled around in the mall, looking at the window displays, she kept me close to her, wrapped up in the folds of the scarf around her neck. Only my head and arms were exposed, and the way her long hair fell around me helped to hide me more-or-less completely. It wasn’t all bad for me, though. I got a comfy ride, had a great view, Sarah and I could talk to each other without attracting attention – and I felt closer than ever to my gorgeous hottie than ever before. I would probably never tell her this – I was still having difficulty accepting it myself – but there was no denying it: I found Sarah more attractive and sexy now that she was two hundred feet taller than me, instead of eight inches shorter than me.

“Are you still okay where you are, Evan?” Sarah whispered to me. “You’re not uncomfortable or anything, right? I can put you somewhere else if you want…”

I stretched out my arm as far as I could and could only just reach her neck.

“Don’t worry, babe, I’m fine,” I replied. “Just relaxing and enjoying the ride, you know? Getting a bit bored, though.”

“Yeah, I figured you might. I think we should watch a movie first, then go and get something to eat afterwards, instead of the other way around.”

“Sounds good to me. Do I get to choose the movie?”

I saw the edge of her mouth curl into a smile. She was loving her new power over me, her ability to make all the choices.

“Sorry, hot stuff, but you’re still on probation here. In fact, all things considered, I think I’m being way nicer to you than you deserve. I’ll tell you what: you behave yourself and be a total gentleman to me tonight, and I’ll let you choose what we do on the next date!”

“Fine…” I sighed. “Not that I care that much anyway…did you just call me ‘hot stuff’?”

“Yup, I believe I did!”

“And…isn’t that what I always call you?”

“Yeah, so? Oh, don’t tell me you’re offended now! So, what, guys and girls are only allowed to call each other certain specific pet names now, is that it? Oh, Evan, you can be so weird sometimes…”

I kept quiet from then on. Deep down I knew she was only kidding, and I guess I could be a little over-sensitive sometimes. But I was used to certain things in our relationship, and one of those things was Sarah always treating me like a man, like someone she depended on, instead of her cute little pet, which was what I apparently was now.

“Hey, there’s no shame in being a girl’s pet if no-one else knows about it,” I thought to myself. “At least Sarah still wants me, that’s all that matters. Let’s hope she doesn’t suddenly decide to throw me aside as soon as she meets the first good-looking guy who offers to buy her a drink.”

I even kept my objections to myself when I saw that the movie she wanted to see was some chick flick I’d never even heard of. I suppose every guy on a date with his girlfriend had to make this sacrifice every now and then. She bought one ticket for herself, along with a bucket of popcorn and a soft drink, while I stayed completely hidden in her scarf. Inside the cinema there were a lot of empty seats (probably because the movie was shit, I predicted), so Sarah took a seat at the end of an empty row at the back.

“This is nice, isn’t it?” she whispered, even though no-one was near us, and the few other couples in the theatre were all pretty occupied with their own selves. “You’ll be able to watch a lot of free movies from now on.”

“And it’s always gonna be some fucking ‘romantic’ snoozefest, isn’t it? You know the new xXx movie is showing right next to us?”

“Oh, you mean the one you’ve already seen three times?”

“Two times…I’d rather go see it a third time than have to sit through this crap…”

“Okay, okay, stop it! Don’t be such a little baby, Evan! Just try to relax and enjoy the movie. You want some popcorn?”

“No, I’m okay,” I said. “I’m gonna climb out of here and sit on your shoulder, okay? It’s starting to get a little hot in here.”

Sarah didn’t object, so I clambered over the folds of her scarf and onto her shoulder, where I lay down so that I could look up at her. The movie wasn’t as bad as I’d predicted, but it was pretty boring, so after a while I got up and began to look for something to do. I was starting to feel a little hungry by then. Looking down from my perch on Sarah’s shoulder, I saw the vast bucket of popcorn she was holding in her lap. It was still halfway full, and I suddenly had a fun idea. Sarah wasn’t paying attention to me: she was too busy either watching the screen or texting on her phone. I walked over to the furthest tip of her shoulder, then ran forward and took a jump off the edge. I screamed as I fell through the air and into the twenty-foot-wide popcorn container. My landing didn’t hurt me, but as I slipped in-between enormous pieces of popcorn, wider than my body, I figured this may have been a bad idea. I tried to grab onto a piece and pull myself up. As soon as Sarah noticed me, she shrieked in surprise.

“Evan…what the fuck are you doing?” she asked, bringing the bucket up to her face.

“Having some fun…” I said, struggling to stay on the surface of the popcorn lake I was in. My whole was being covered by salt and vinegar-flavoured seasoning. I took a bite out of the nearest piece of popcorn.

“Oh God, that’s good…” I said, still fighting desperately not to sink down. “How awesome was that, right? Did you see me jump off, baby?”

Sarah was relieved to see I was okay, and she soon began to laugh as she watched my struggles. Then, after I’d finally managed to find a stable place to be, she pushed me down into the bucket with one finger. I was completely surrounded by popcorn now, which made it difficult to breathe.

“Still having fun, sweetie?” I heard her voice, taunting me from high above. “You just let me know when you need some help getting rescued, okay?”

“Uh…how about now?” I screamed. “Sarah! Sarah, can you hear me? I…I need some help, okay?”

She scooped up a big mass of popcorn and stuffed it into her mouth, and I was free to breathe again. then she lifted me with two fingers and brought me up to her mouth as well.

“You’re lucky I noticed you,” she said with a grin. “You could’ve easily ended up as a snack in my mouth, you know. And now you’re all dirty! Looks like I’ll have to clean you up somehow.”

She stuck her tongue out and pressed it against my body, licking the seasoning off of me. Then she turned me around and did the same thing to my back. I was covered by her saliva – definitely not a ‘clean-up’ like she’d promised – but it was such a hot feeling, I didn’t care.

“Tasty…” she said as she kept prodding me with her tongue. “It’s too bad you’re the only tiny man I’ve got. I wouldn’t mind having you for dinner instead of this popcorn.”

“You can have me for dinner anytime, gorgeous,” I said. “I belong to you now, remember?”

Neither of us were paying attention to the movie anymore; in fact, Sarah decided to leave before the end credits had begun. She needed to pee urgently, so I was dropped into the popcorn bucket again and left up on top of the toilet cistern, helping myself to as much as I wanted while she did her business. Afterwards, while she was washing her hands, Sarah decided I needed to be cleaned up after my little stunt. She put me inside one of the basins and turned on the tap and I was drenched in ice-cold water.

“God…fucking…damn it!” I screamed as the water almost knocked me flat. “Sarah…what the hell…it’s fucking cold!”

Sarah was giggling hysterically. I tried to escape but her fingers surrounded me, and she rubbed me firmly from head to toe, giving me a full-body wash. Afterwards she wrapped me up in a piece of paper towel and kept on rubbing me, more gently now than before. I was soon more-or-less dry, though my shirt and pants were still moist. Sarah was still laughing as she put me back in a fold of her scarf, next to her neck. She then took out her phone and took a picture of us.

“Say cheese!” she told me, but I wasn’t in the mood. Instead, I held up two middle fingers for her selfie, which made her laugh even more.

“God, playing with you is the most fun ever…” she said as we made our way out of the ladies’ bathroom (just in time too, since most cinemas were busy emptying at that moment and everyone needed to go). “Did you have a nice bath, little guy?”

“Go fuck yourself!”

“Aw, so grateful he is too! It’s too bad I didn’t have time to give you a proper wash, I would’ve had to strip you naked for that.”

I actually would’ve preferred that, I thought. Our date had been…interesting so far, and Sarah definitely seemed to be enjoying it, which I suppose was a good thing for me. Who knows, maybe I could get lucky with her later, when she’s done fucking around with me like I’m some kind of doll and wants to do something more. We were both ready for something to eat, so Sarah found a takeaway place and got herself a burger and fries, then found a quiet place in one of the more deserted areas of the mall for us to eat. Not exactly standard date night stuff, but we were gonna have to improvise a lot from now on, and not attract attention to ourselves. Sarah gave me a small piece of one potato fry, which was as big as a basketball compared to me.

“You may be have to pay for everything on our dates from now on, but at least I’m not expensive, right?” I said, sitting on Sarah’s leg and eating my tiny share of the meal.

“Yeah, no kidding – although you are paying for this evening, baby. I used some of the money in your wallet, which I’m still keeping for you, remember? I hope that’s okay…”

I guess I should’ve been angry, but Sarah looked so pleased, despite the unusual nature of our date, that I agreed with everything she said. Since it was getting late, we decided to head home. There was also the risk that someone would notice me the longer we stayed at the mall, so I didn’t argue. In the car, Sarah took me and put me in the cup holder next to the radio, which made it a lot easier for us to have a conversation.

“I really enjoyed tonight, babe,” I said, staring up at her as she drove us home. “I didn’t think I would, but I did. Except for the washing part – I’m still mad at you for that.”

“Well, you sorta asked for it by jumping into the popcorn like that. What were you trying to prove, anyway?”

“Nothing, I just wanted to do something fun, and…yeah. You know me, Sarah, I need a little excitement in my life every now-and-then.”

On the way back I told her how I still wanted to go out and do some fun and exciting things every once in a while. I knew I was now defenceless and vulnerable without her protection – yeah, I actually swallowed my pride and said those exact words – but I would appreciate it if she’d let me do my own thing from time to time. She didn’t have to babysit me every minute of every day, and if she was worried about me being alone, then I could always ask Alex to come along with me. He looked like he needed some excitement in his life too, in any case.

“Hmm, we’ll just have to see how things go, okay?” Sarah replied. “We’re still busy figuring things out, as far as I’m concerned, and trying to get used to our new lives, our new relationship…we’ll see. I have to admit, though, you’ve really surprised me these last few days, sweetie.”

“Huh? Surprised, how? Hopefully in a good way?”

“Uh-huh. You’ve really…I don’t wanna say it, but it does feel like you’ve ‘grown up’ a bit, Evan. The way you try and get along with Alex, and Emily, and the way you’ve been with me…I think it’s really sweet. You’re almost on your way to becoming a real gentleman!”

“Oh, I can be a gentleman, any time! I mean, what’s the point of trying to be a ‘bad boy’ when the most badass thing I can do now is…is jump into  popcorn bucket?”

Sarah laughed, a genuine laugh, and I was glad she still enjoyed my sense of humour, since that’s probably the only thing I’ve got left I can impress her with. She looked so sexy, in the lights shining through the car windows, and I suddenly felt incredibly lucky. I then realized how much I’d taken her for granted. Impressing girls and giving them a good time had been no big deal for me when I was still 6’4” tall, but back then I had always had my own desires in mind whenever I was with a girl. Sarah had been no different, and even while we were an item I just sorta assumed that sooner or later we’d break up and move our separate ways, and that I would then move on to the next girl in my life. But things were different now, and my very survival might depend on being in a stable, long-term relationship with a girl like Sarah. There may never come a second chance for me if I fuck things up with her.

“I’ll try and be better, for you,” I thought. “I’ll do my best to be there for you, Sarah, whenever you need me. You are the most important thing in my life now, and I’ll prove to you that I can make you happy.”

Back at the apartment complex, Sarah pulled into her parking space and switched off the engine. It had begun to snow by now, but it wasn’t cold in here. Sarah took me out of the cup holder and put me on the hub of the steering wheel. I sat back and watched in awe as she loomed over me in the dim light, her arms resting on the rim of the wheel, completely dominating me. So damn sexy…

“Looks pretty cold outside,” she said, gazing ahead through the windscreen, which had already begun to fog over. “Why don’t we stay in here a little while longer? Maybe Emily’s sister is still here, so we might as well wait a little while…”

“Yeah, I…I’m totally fine with that. Does it…does it feel a little hot in here to you? I don’t know, maybe it’s just me.”

“No, I think you’re right…maybe we should…”

I didn’t even wait for her to finish the sentence. I pulled my shirt off as fast as I could and threw it to the side, and was busy pulling my pants off when I stopped. Sarah was looking at me with an amused look, and I suddenly wondered if I’d misinterpreted her hints.

“Oh no, please, don’t stop!” she said hastily. “I…no, baby, this is exactly why I wanted to stay a bit! It’s been so long since…since we’ve done anything like this…or maybe it just feels that way. Go on, let me see what the real you looks like now.”

I finished undressing and stood naked in front of her, and it felt as if she was judging my worthiness. My dick had been hard for a while now, ever since she’d stopped the car. But now it was just a fraction of an inch long! Sarah, however, being the amazing girl that she was, didn’t seem to mind. She put the tip of her finger against my shins and slowly began sliding it upwards.

“Not…not much to look at anymore, I’m afraid,” I said, trying to sound cool and casual about it all.

“No, I guess not,” she said, sighing. “Even your entire body is smaller now than what you used to be able to give me.” There was a long pause, then she said:

“But I don’t care – I still love you. I’m going to satisfy you, and you’ll satisfy me, in ways we still can’t imagine. Do you want to fuck me, Evan?”

“You…you know I do…” Her finger was moving across my dick now, pressing it up firmly and making it difficult for me to hold it in.

“Would you give me moment? You’re all naked and ready for some fun, but I’m still wearing my coat and everything…”

“Yeah…yeah, of course! Sarah…oh my God, you…I mean, I’m so hard right now, I can’t wait…”

It didn’t take long for her to strip down to her bra, though she left her jeans and shoes still on. Still, there was plenty for me to look at. Her spectacular tits lay resting against the bottom of the steering wheel, waiting, almost inviting me to jump down into them. And, as soon as she slipped off her bra, that’s exactly what I did. I landed between two walls of flesh, two perfect hills that adorned the chest of my perfect girl. She pressed them together as I slid in-between, squeezing my puny body and nearly crushing me, if her boobs had not been so soft. I was gasping for breath and my load finally came, though I doubted she’d even noticed. When it was all over she dredged me out with her fingertip and placed me high on the upper slopes of her chest. When she saw the tiny, sticky area around my groin, she knew.

“Aww, you loved it, didn’t you?” she cooed, massaging my back against her with her finger. “You’d love to be my permanent titty-slave, wouldn’t you?”

“Fuck yeah…” I said, still getting my breath back, feeling more exhausted than I should’ve been. “Sarah…I think…I think I want to worship your boobs…you’re my god now…”

“Goddess!” she said, correcting me. “Oh, Evan, I love it! And you…you can be my one-and-only true worshipper…my little Chosen One!”

She laughed again. She sounded so thrilled, but I was still a little uneasy. I’d just had the time of my life…but had it really been that great for her? What girl would consider having an insect-sized object stuck between her breasts to be a good fuck, or even just a good time in general? As I lay there against her body, I asked her about it. She admitted that, yeah, it hadn’t been that exciting for her, at least as a physical experience (emotionally was a different matter entirely).

“But we’ve only just started to explore our options, haven’t we?” she asked. “You’ll have lots of opportunities to do something for me, something that’ll make me as happy as you are now. Now, I can see you’re exhausted, so just lie there and I’ll take care of everything.”

I obeyed and lay still as she put on her underwear again, covering me up to my neck in soft fabric. I closed my eyes as she put on her blouse and jacket, completely covering me again and protecting me from the outside world. She was so wonderful. Tomorrow night, I said to myself, it will be my turn. I was going to give her everything I have, to show her I was still able to perform, to make her every bit as happy as she deserved to be.