- Text Size +
Chapter 2: Customer Service

I stared in shock and awe at the sight before me. There she was, this heaving mountain of a woman. Wearing a white blouse a few sizes too small leaving next to no hope of her ever buttoning it up. With overwhelming breasts that literally oozed out of her top as she stood there with her broken toy before me. And this was no ordinary toy at that. This was the Caveman 3000. Strong, pliable, tested to withstand all sorts of angles and pressure. Outfitted with a suction-cup at it's base, and modeled with a realistic design. It's the go-to for women with a large appetite, at least that's what I learned in training. Only this one looked like it had been through hell and back again. It was oddly bent in the middle, littered with impossibly long curly pubic hairs, and covered in a splotchy, almost milky film. And the scent, wow, was it strong.

"FIX IT!" The lady demands.

I immediately tip the dildo over and sit where the bend is. I then hug the upper half and begin pulling. It doesn't budge. I slid forward, change my footing and clasp my wrists hugging tighter. Then with all my might I try and bend it. Nothing, not a single movement. As I get up I find that my uniform is now soiled with her dried gunk and pubic hairs. I desperately try to brush off the mess, but it continues to cling despite all my efforts.

"AHEM!" She impatiently said.

"'Mam, unfortunately I think your toy is permanently broken. How on earth did you manage to break it?" I ask.

"EXCUSE ME?!" She replied.

"I was cur..."

"NO, I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME. I WILL NOT BE TALKED TO THAT WAY. YOU SOLD ME A FAULTY PRODUCT AND THEN YOU ACCUSE ME OF BREAKING IT?" She stated."

"I was just..."

She then reaches down and grabs me, gripping my arms at my sides as she hoists me up to her mouth. I stare at her slight peach fuzz and her wide mouth, her thin lips smeared with red lipstick. Her eyes glaring down along her big nose, her thick eyebrows scrunched down in anger.

"NO, YOU DON'T GET A CHANCE TO SAY WHY. I WANT A REPLACEMENT, CREDIT, AND APOLOGY." She yells in my face as it's littered with coffee-scented spittle.

"I'm sorry, but the Caveman 3000 comes with a standard warranty that covers malfunctions under normal wear and tear. This is not normal wear and tear." I explain as I look up to see her big nostrils flaring, showing off a few curly nose hairs in the process.

The woman then grabs the dildo and shoves it right in front of you.

"NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR!? SEE THOSE HAIRS, WHICH YOU'VE NOW GOT CLINGING TO YOU, THOSE ARE MY PUBES. AND THAT WHITE GUNK STUCK ALL OVER IT, THAT YOU'RE NOW COVERED IN, THAT'S MY DRIED UP CUM. AS YOU CAN SEE I CLEARLY USE IT AS IT'S INTENDED, TO MASTURBATE WITH. UNLESS OF COURSE YOU NEED A DEMONSTRATION. YOU’RE A LITTLE SMALL FOR MY TASTE, BUT IF THAT’S WHAT IT TAKES THEN SO BE IT!” She snapped.

Did she just suggest what I think she did?
"Um..no..m'am that uh, won't be ah...necess...um.." I stuttered.

"UM, UM, UM - STOP WITH THE UM'S AND DO YOUR GODDAMN JOB!" She demanded.

"I'm sorry m'am, despite everything the warranty is null and void. I can offer you a $20 store credit."

"$20, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! THE CAVEMAN 3000 IS OVER $200. WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH 20 FUCKING DOLLARS?! I WANT TO SPEAK TO THE OWNER, GET ME AMANDA!" She demands.

"Okay, can you please put me down so I can call her over?" I ask.

The woman then lowers her hand and let's me go just an inch above the countertop. I land at an awkward angle causing me to lose my footing as I fall back towards her. I twist at the last moment hoping to catch my balance when I suddenly collide with her and find myself hugging her fat cameltoe.

UNGH...MMMMM she moaned as I lay plastered against her fat crotch. "YOU LITTLE TEASE!" She said as she picked me up again and brought me to her face.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it, you dropped me and I lost my..."

"THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS? I HAVEN'T HAD RELEASE ALL MORNING, ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR FAULTY PRODUCT. AND YOU, YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO PRESS AGAINST ME LIKE THAT!?" She interrupted.

"Please it was an accident, it's my first day on the job." I explained.

"YEAH, I BET IT WAS. YOU PROBABLY TOOK THE JOB SO YOU COULD TEASE DESPERATE OLDER WOMEN LIKE MYSELF." She said.

"No, I swear! Let me just..."

"LET YOU JUST WHAT?! HUH? YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE, I'VE BEEN STANDING HERE FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG WAITING FOR YOU TO COME UP WITH A SOLUTION, PREFERABLY SOMETHING 8 INCHES LONG AND BUILT TO LAST. BUT THE ONLY THING I SEE IS YOU - A MEASLY LITTLE 6-INCH SMART ASS WHO THINKS HIS GOOD LOOKS GIVES HIM THE RIGHT TO TEASE ME. MY VAG WOULD LITERALLY CHEW YOU YOU UP AND SPIT YOU OUT. TELL ME WHY I SHOULDN'T JUST TOSS YOU IN MY PURSE AND MAKE YOU IT’S NEW CHEW TOY, HMM?" She asked.

Oh dear lord she can't be serious, can she?
"uh...I..uh I'm uh...please...I just want...I'm sorry, I will replace..."

"NO, IT'S TOO LATE FOR THAT. YOU'RE COMING HOME WITH ME PRETTY BOY. NOW GET ME YOUR MANAGER!" She screamed as she slammed me back on the counter.