- Text Size +
The Customer is Always Right

Chapter 1: First Day on the Job

As I stood there on the front counter, I couldn't help but smile at how lucky I was. It was unheard of for a single, 18-year old man, to be independent and employed. There were very few establishments that were accommodating to our predicament. Ever since the event, it just wasn't profitable to employ men. With an average size of about six inches, women just didn't see us as useful in the workplace. That is except Amanda's Adult Emporium. It's the only establishment that employs and houses men, and not just the convicts sold as toys. No, they actually, house and train a staff of young men for positions in customer service, human resources, quality assurance, and sales. The owner thought that just like a restaurant stimulating hunger through it's scents, she could get women in the right mood to buy through a staff that included young scantily clad men. I was one of the lucky few selected by Amanda herself. I smiled as I remembered what she said the day of my interview, "Smart and attentive, you're perfect for customer service. When can you start?" The only downside was the uniform, dress shorts, short sleeve button-up, and bowtie with suspenders. A little goofy for my taste, but Amanda insists it's all about the customer experience.

I smiled and continued to stare off into space, when all of a sudden the door swung open. In walked one of the largest angriest women I've ever seen. She was well over 6 feet tall, with long frizzy brown hair and pale skin. And god knows how heavy she was. Her butt was so big I could've sworn it scraped the sides of the door as she entered. And her breasts, they looked like giant sacks of fat, shaking violently with every step. I couldn't even begin to guess what letter her cup size was. Her face wasn't much to look at either, with strong features, thin lips and a big nose. She looked like she was in her late forties, with deep frown lines. Not exactly what I pictured when I thought of an Adult store. I guess the saying is true, everyone needs a little love in their life, even the large angry ones.

The woman then grabs some poor employee and brings him within an inch of her mouth. "WHERE'S CUSTOMER SERVICE?" She screams.

The behemoth looks me right in the eye and glares as she slams the associate back on the counter and begins walking in my direction.

Okay, deep breaths. I can do this.

With each thunderous step her fat butt and huge breasts shook while her paunch jiggled. Her eyes shot daggers across the room as she continued to approach my station. In a matter of seconds, the large middle-aged woman had arrived as she dropped her purse next to me and leaned over to fumble through it.

I find myself staring straight at her jean-clad crotch. She had what I believe to be the most pronounced camel-toe I've ever witnessed. Her unsightly fat crotch stuck out and was mere inches from my face. How could a woman select a pant-size so unflattering I wondered. I look up and see her enormous saggy breasts hanging down over my head, encasing me in a humongous shadow as the fuming lady continued to huff and puff as she sifted through her purse.

"THERE IT IS!" She said as she pulls out an oddly bent, eight-inch dildo and slams it right in front of me.