- Text Size +
Chapter 6: Wear Him Out

"FIRST THINGS FIRST, THE CLOTHES GOTTA GO." Rita said as she manhandled me with her meaty paws, ripping off my attire. In a matter of moments I was completely nude.

"YOU'VE GOT A BIG DICK ON YOU FINN. GOOD THING TOO, YOU'RE GONNA NEED IT IN A MINUTE." Rita said as she rubbed my penis with her thumb.

Rita then bent over to her purse and pulled out a bottle of something and set it on the bench. I tried seeing over her thick hands but couldn't catch a clear glimpse before she stood back up with the pair of special underwear in-toe. Well, underwear is a bit of a stretch. Rather it was a thong and panty that clasped together, allowing the user to remove either and replace with a miniature man. Many first time users found it challenging to use.

"JEEZ, YOU'D THINK THEY'D MAKE THESE THINGS MORE USER FRIENDLY...AMANDA! I CAN'T FIGURE THIS UNDERWEAR THING OUT. CAN YOU COME IN HERE AND HELP ME WITH IT?" Rita yelled.

"SURE THING, BE RIGHT OVER." Amanda replied.

Within a few moments the door swings open and the significantly more slight and skinny Amanda walks in. She stands in the doorway in shock, eyes glued on the biggest bush she's ever laid eyes on.

"OH WOW, I DIDN'T EXPECT YOU TO BE...MY GOD RITA, I'VE NEVER SEEN SUCH A BIG, YOU KNOW WE HAVE EXCELLENT TRIMMERS HERE. MAY I INTEREST YOU IN ANY?" Amanda offers.

"TRIMMERS? OH, SWEETY, YOU HAVE A LOT TO LEARN ABOUT MEN. SURE SOME GUYS LIKE A GIRL NICE AND HAIRLESS. BUT THE KEEPERS PREFER A REAL WOMAN, IN HER NATURAL STATE. WHICH ONE ARE YOU FINN? LITTLE PRICK PROBABLY LIKES 'EM HAIRLESS. HUH? ARE YOU A FAN OF MY BUSH?" Rita asked as she brought me up to her face glaring me down. "ANSWER ME PIPSQUEAK!" Rita demanded as she squeezed the breath out of me.

"OH RITA, I'M SURE HE LO.."

"WAS I TALKING TO YOU AMANDA? WELL FINN...?" Rita said as she loosened her grip enough for me to get a word in.

"Yes 'mam your bush is quite nice." I lied. Truth is I never minded a little hair down there, but Rita's, that was downright overkill.

"'MAM WHAT'DYA MEAN 'MAM? YOU'RE MY NEW MAN. I'M EITHER RITA, SWEETY, OR HONEY. GOT IT!" Rita demanded as she squeezed be in her big hand.

"THERE, YOU SEE, MEN PREFER A REAL, NATURAL WOMAN." Rita said. "NOW THEN, AMANDA, I NEED HELP WITH THIS HERE UNDERWEAR. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FASTEN LITTLE FINN TO THEM." Rita said.

"WELL, FIRST YOU REMOVE THE CROTCH SINCE THAT'S WHERE FINN'S GOING TO GO. YOU DO THAT BY..." Amanda asked

Rita then approached the small woman. Her breasts taking up her entire view. Rita hunched over, causing her humongous chest to rest on the poor woman's shoulders as Rita whispered into her ear. Amanda had this shocked look of fear and pity as the enormous Rita backed away from her and stood up. Whether it was from her recent encounter with tits bigger than her head, or what she had just heard, was anyone's guess.

"HERE, YOU DO IT." Rita said as she handed me and the underwear to Amanda.

Amanda began removing the crotch from the underwear, or was she removing the thong, I couldn't tell. Regardless, the beautiful, slender older woman was clearly ignoring me as she stayed focused on the task at hand.

"Amanda...Amanda!" I yelled.

Amanda looked away from her task to make eye contact with me. "Please, help me!" I mouth." Amanda has this sad look on her face as she mouths "sorry." In response. She ties what looks like miniature straps from the novelty underwear. One side to my wrists, the other side to my ankles. Still, I can't tell where I will end up on Rita. As much as I despise her bush, I shiver at the thought of it's alternative.

"THERE HE'S READY TO GO." Amanda said as she handed me back to Rita. Amanda turned around and was about to leave when

"OH YOU'RE LEAVING? DO YOU MIND STAYING? I'VE NEVER USED NOVELTY UNDERWEAR WITH HANK." Rita requested.

"SURE..." Amanda said as she regretfully turned back around to face big Rita.

Rita then brought me up to her face. Without warning she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around my dick. She began twirling her tongue around it as she sucked at it powerfully. It was almost painful as I yelped in fear of her sucking it clear off. Then all of a sudden Rita removed me with a smack. I look down and see to my surprise that I am rock hard, with a giant lip-print surrounding my cock.

"LOOKS LIKE I STILL GOT IT!" Rita said. "SEE THAT AMANDA, THAT MARK MEANS HANDS OFF HE'S MINE!" Rita said as she held me up pointing to the lip-print. I see Amanda stare look at me. Putting on a fake smile to please Rita. It was clear she felt bad for putting me in this predicament and would've done something if she could.

"HEY AMANDA, CAN YOU HAND ME THAT BOTTLE OF LOTION OVER THERE?" Rita asked.

Lotion? Did she just say lotion? Amanda tip-toed over to the bench, careful to avoid the bulk of Rita as she reached over and grabbed the bottle. Rita almost snatched the bottle from Amanda's hand before holding it above me. With a loud squirt I am encased in a huge glob of lubricant, that smells flowery. What is that, is that...Lavender? Oh god. I begin squirming violently in pathetic attempt to escape my fate.

"HAHAHA, LOOKS LIKE FINN HERE HAS FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHERE HE'S GOING." Rita said as she began to rub the lotion all over me, up and down, like she would a penis.

"Please Rita, I listened to everything you've asked of me, just don't put me there!" I begged.

"OH STOP COMPLAINING. HANK NEVER COMPLAINED, NOT EVEN WHEN I RAN OUT OF TOILET PAPER AND USED HIM INSTEAD. NO, UNLIKE YOU FINN, HANK WAS A GENTLEMAN. I'D USE HIS ENTIRE BODY TO SCRAPE EVERY LAST KERNEL OF SHIT OFF MY BIG ASS. AND HANK, HE WOULDN'T MAKE SO MUCH AS A PEEP. YOU COULD LEARN A THING OR TWO FROM THAT." Rita explained.

"No, no, no, please..." I begged.

"THAT'S ENOUGH. I'M THE WOMAN IN THIS RELATIONSHIP AND I DECIDE WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU. RIGHT NOW YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO DO FOREPLAY. I CAN'T THINK OF A BETTER WAY THAN FOR YOU TO TEASE MY BROWN EYE WITH THAT BIG COCK OF YOURS." Rita explained.

"AMANDA, BE A DOLL AND HELP ME SITUATE FINN?" Rita said as she handed my pathetic, lavender scented, underwear-bound self over to her.

Amanda looked down at me with that look of pity again.

"Please Amanda, I beg of you, please take me away from here. I'll be a trainer, anything. God please!" I begged.
"FINN. THAT'S ENOUGH FROM YOU. SHUT YOUR TRAP AND TEND TO YOUR DUTIES." Rita said.

Amanda frowned and shrugged as she looked back up towards Rita and turned me around. I was now facing Rita's gargantuan pale ass as she proceeded to bend-over slightly. Rita brought her hands behind her, gripping her pockmarked cheeks and spreading them wide. What greeted my eyes was pure horror. The entire inner part of Rita's humongous fat butt cheeks were a completely different pigment, almost brown. They were clean but, clearly stained from years of bathroom trips. I could see beads of sweat rolling down. She even had few random ass hairs and a couple of moles. It was unsightly. And the smell didn't help. I mean, it didn't smell like she hadn't showered or anything. But there was the feint smell of shit. You could tell she had gone today. God, help me.

"AMANDA, HONEY, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PRESS HIS PENIS RIGHT INTO THE HOLE, REMEMBER, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FOREPLAY?" Rita requested

Amanda brought me closer to Rita's horrifying crack. I began squirming in a useless attempt to escape. As I entered the confines of her cheeks, I found myself gazing at butthole. An even darker hue than the rest of her crack, expanding and contracting, surrounded by two curly ass hairs. I was awoken from my hypnosis when the longer one tickled my chest as I made contact with it. Then, without warning, her butt hole expanded and released a fowl puff of air.

POOF

I began violently squirming, no longer a conscious attempt at anything. Rather a reflex to remove myself from the stench that clung to my skin. It was toxic.

"OH RITA, COULDN'T YOU HAVE JUST HELD IT IN?" Amanda asked.

"NONSENSE! FINN NEEDS TO GET USED TO ALL THE SCENTS AND SMELLS OF MY BODY. IT'S GOOD FOR HIM." Rita said as she wiggled her butt slightly.

Ignoring the smell, Amanda pressed my crotch against Rita's pucker. I could feel her two ass hairs scratch against my chest, her hole, slightly slimy with sweat from the hundreds of pounds of fat it lay beneath. With a final press, my dick entered Rita's hole.

"OOH, FINN, YOU NAUGHTY LITTLE MAN YOU!" Rita said with a chuckle.

Amanda removed her hands from within the spread cheeks of Rita, and motioned for Rita to grab the laces to the underwear. With a loud smack I was encased in sweaty darkness as Rita released her fat cheeks to tie the leg loops of the underwear around her enormous thighs.

"THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AMANDA, YOU ARE A LIFESAVER!" Rita said as she hopped up and down struggling to fit her enormous ass back into her jeans.

With each hop I could feel my dick enter and release from her butthole, her two ass hairs painfully scratching on my chest and legs in the process.

"OH GOD, AMANDA, THIS UNDERWEAR IS AMAZING. HIS DICK IS TEASING MY BUTTHOLE SO GOOD. I CAN'T WAIT TO GO HOME AND FUCK HIM RAW! THANK YOU SO MUCH. NOW, ARE MY ITEMS READY?"

"YES, JUST GRAB THEM ON THE WAY OUT." Amanda explained.

With that Rita walked out of the fitting room, turning sideways to make room for her butt. As she walked to the checkout lane with her goodies, her sweaty butt wobbled to and fro, pulling and pushing Finn's dick in and out of her. Teasing her butthole over and over again. Rita grabbed the bag turned back towards Amanda smiled and gave one big slap to her ass before heading out.

"FINN, I HOPE YOU LEARN TO LOVE THIS BIG ASS. BECAUSE GOD DAMN DOES IT LOVE YOU! JUST REMEMBER, THE REAL WORK STARTS WHEN WE GET HOME. BUT THE MORE WORK YOU DO NOW, THE EASIER IT'LL BE. KAPEESH?" Rita said as she opened the door to her car.

In one fluid motion I feel the weight of the world crashing down on me, sandwiched in fat, and slick with sweat. I thought I was fully inside her, but somehow, my dick managed to dig even further.

"OH YEAH, JUST LIKE THAT FINN. GO ON, HUMP IT" Rita demands.

I immediately wiggle to and fro to the best of my ability, which isn't much considering the fact that Rita's ass fat took up all open space around me. But the sweat and lotion helped enough, and Rita let out a disgusting moan in response. As I lay there, trapped in the obese woman's ass crack, I wondered if this was it. If this was how I was going to die. If only it were that easy.