- Text Size +
Chapter 5: The Fitting Room

Rita proceeded to walk towards the back until she arrived at the handicapped size fitting-room. Big enough for a woman of Rita's size to move around in. Plus it was covered entirely in mirrors. Rita approached the bench where the underwear was laid out and placed all the items there.

"NOW FINN, I'VE GOT A FEW THINGS I NEED TO GO OVER WITH YOU." Rita said as she removed me from her breast prison and held me up to her face.

"FIRST THING'S FIRST. YOU ARE MY NEW MAN, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. AND AS SUCH, YOUR ENTIRE PURPOSE IS TO KEEP ME SEXUALLY SATISFIED. BUT YOU HAVE COMPETITION, SEE MR. CAVEMAN 3000 HERE?" Rita asks as she holds up her big, fat, replacement 8-inch toy next to me.

"Yes," I blurt out.

"IF HE STARTS TO OUTPERFORM YOU I'LL MAKE YOU MY NEW HANK. YOU REMEMBER HANK DON'T YOU? MY HUSBAND?" Rita asks.

"Yes! I do, please, I will satisfy you to the best of my abilities. Just don't put me back there!" I beg.

"WELL, THAT'S UP TO YOU. IN THE MEANTIME, LET ME SHOW YOU HOW YOU'LL SATISFY ME." Rita said.

Rita then placed me on the bench along with all the products she selected. I stood there as she proceeded to place the penis tip helmet onto the dummy dolls head. She then placed the back-brace along the rear side of the doll, slid the binding over the brace and holding the doll's arms at his sides and his legs together (covering from shoulder to ankle). Rita finished by securing the suction cup to the feet of the doll before setting him down next to me.

I looked at the sight before me. The doll looked like a slender man, about my size, dressed up in a fat realistic penis costume, the binding adding significant girth to his whole torso. There was a large opening where the crotch would be, and what appeared to be drawn on veins throughout it. The doll had a large, red, helmet shaped like a realistic tip of a big fat penis. The suction cup covered his shins ankles down and looked like a pair of balls. Between the helmet and suction cup, he looked about two inches taller me. The only parts of him showing was his upper thigh to lower stomach from the hole in the binding for the penis to stick out, and the upper shoulder to the forehead.

"THAT HOLE THERE IS FOR YOUR LITTLE BONER TO STICK OUT OF, YOU KNOW, SO YOU CAN GET YOUR ROCKS OFF TOO." Rita explained.

"NOW THEN, I'M GOING TO TRY OUT THIS DOLL AND MAKE SURE IT'S THE RIGHT GIRTH AND HELMET SIZE FOR ME. I WANT YOU TO PAY ATTENTION AND TAKE MENTAL NOTES." Rita said.

She then turned around and began to lower her jeans, struggling get them over the bulk of her enormous buttocks. With some effort, Rita removed her her pants. Revealing the biggest tank butt I've ever seen, covered in cellulite and the occasional mole, it quaked and chewed on her white, tent-sized panties as she kicked away her jeans. Rita then turned around and approached the bench. Although she was wearing panties, it did nothing it was supposed to. She had such a large pronounced bush that it grew past the boarders and pushed out the crotch of the panty. I stood there in complete and utter shock. I have never seen a crotch so unkempt and hairy in all my years.

"WHAT?! HAVEN'T YOU EVER SEEN A NATURAL WOMAN BEFORE? REAL WOMEN HAVE HAIR DOWN THERE, GET USED TO IT!" Rita said as she approached the bench. Her hairy monster of a crotch looming over him behind its thin white cover. Rita then began to lower her panties, her enormous bush springing out in response. Not only was it big, it covered a large area, from the very top of her pubic area, just at the base of her paunchy belly. Rita continued to walk forward spreading her legs slightly, revealing that her bush continued all the way down to where the buttocks begins to form, covering her entire lips in thick, brown fur. I see a fat finger travel down to her thick cunt lips, spreading them and twirling her hair in the process. She begins flicking a rubbing and I see them start to spread, revealing a clear fluid begin to form. Within moments, she's soaking wet, and I see a droplet of cum drop down to my feet.

"UNGH, THERE, I'M READY." I hear Rita say.

Rita then bends over, her fat stretch marked tits hanging over head again, this time with rock-hard nipples poking through her shirt, fat nobs that each of which was more than half the length of my leg. I turn towards the toy that she rotate to face away from her and secures to the middle of the bench. Rita then grabs me and places me directly behind her, on the little shelf about the same height as the bench. I was looking directly at the dummy doll fashioned to look like a penis.

"FINN, AS THE NEW MAN IN MY LIFE, I EXPECT YOU TO PULL YOUR WEIGHT AROUND THE HOUSE. THIS WILL BE THE MOST IMPORTANT WAY YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH THAT, SO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION!." Rita demanded.

Rita then turns back around revealing her stadium sized butt again. She began to walk backwards, causing the cellulite-covered field of fat to jiggle with each step. Rita came to a stop and brought her hands to her hips as she began to squat down over the dummy doll. I could see her furry lips spread, drooling with anticipation as a strand formed and a few droplets fell onto the toy. Her fat cunt lips eventually make contact with the helmet, and I hear her let out a disgusting sounding moan. Rita then changes her footing a little, keeping her her lower lips in contact with the head of the toy and with one fluid motion she sits down completely taking all of the toy. I hear a loud slap from the fat of her butt hitting the wooden bench, her ass spreading out and completely dwarfing the entire surface of it and extending so far back I probably could've touched it from the shelf where I stood. With incredible speed Rita squats back up, revealing almost all of the dummy doll except for his helmet. Then back down again.

"UNGH, FUCK FINN, THIS IS THE PERFECT SIZE FOR YOU! FILLS ME UP JUST RIGHT." Rita says as she continues to hump the doll with speed, splashing cum in various directions.

The room reeked of her powerful scent. Then without warning Rita picked me up and held me behind her facing the toy as she squatted with her cunt gripping the helmet.

"TAKE A GOOD LOOK FINN." Rita said.

I stood there, dizzy from her powerful arousal, and ass sweat, as I stared at the pathetic looking doll. Soaked with her cum, strands of curly pubic hair clinging to him. I looked up and could see her disgusting meat flaps as they expanded and contracted around the helmet. Dripping down arousal with each movement.

"OHHH, YEAH. SEE FINN, WE CAN BOTH ENJOY THIS IF YOU SUCK IT UP, AND DO AS YOUR TOLD." Rita said as she pulled me back around and brought me to her strong plain face. "CROSS ME THOUGH, AND I CAN MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL. DO IT ENOUGH TIMES, AND I'LL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER WALK AGAIN." Rita explains as she holds me in front of her as she sits back down on the toy. Her breasts explode upward showing an enormous amount of cleavage as the are pressed up by her stomach.

I see her wiggle back and forth as she continues to stare me down. Suddenly she closes her eyes, her face begins to turn beat red, eyebrows lowered, as Rita bites her teeth and let's out a noise of loud struggle. The kind of sound someone makes when you're lifting an impossible weight or squeezing out an enormous dump. I see her hips shaking slightly, and her tits wobbling, when suddenly I hear a loud snap and a sigh of relief as Rita opens her eyes and looks back at me. Rita then sits up and brings me back around to where I was before as she sits back up. To my complete horror, the toy was bent, the back brace snapped like a twig. My god, it's true! She broke the Caveman 3000 with her vaginal muscles!

"SEE," Rita said as she brought me back around to her face as she stood back up. Holding my face an inch or so away from her lips. I look up at her ugly flaring nostrils again and see her beady eyes looking down again as she begins to talk and blast me with her middle-aged coffee breath. "NOW THAT YOU KNOW YOUR MOST IMPORTANT JOB, YOU SHOULD ALSO KNOW THAT I CAN BE AS LOVING AS I AM ANGRY. I AM IN FACT A VERY AFFECTIONATE WOMAN, AND NO MAN OF MINE, NO MATTER HOW MISCHEVIOUS, GOES AN ENTIRE DAY WITHOUT AT LEAST A MORNING AND NIGHTTIME SMOOCH. NOW HOLD STILL WHILE I GIVE YOU SOME SUGAR." Rita says as her thin, lipstick smear lips form a slight smile as she brings me closer to them. At my size I can make out every imperfection, including a light, blonde, layer of peach fuzz on her upper lip, only noticeable to someone in my vicinity due to it's color. But to me it was disgusting to look at as Rita's lips assaulted my face, pursing, and sucking on it, before sticking her tongue out and licking it. Rita then removes me from her assault with a loud smack, revealing a big lipstick print an entire head tainted with her drool.

"NOT BAD, BUT I EXPECT MORE FROM MY MAN. IN DUE TIME." Rita said.

"HEY AMANDA, I'M ALL SET BUT YOU GAVE ME A BROKEN BACK BRACE." Rita screamed out.

"WHAT!? REALLY, HUH. OKAY, LEMME GRAB YOU ANOTHER ONE, I'LL KEEP IT AT THE CHECKOUT AISLE." Amanda explains

"THANKS, ALSO, I THINK I'M GONNA WEAR THE UNDERWEAR OUT. FINN AND I NEED TO GET MORE ACQUAINTED WITH ONE ANOTHER." Rita said.

I stare back at her face through the drool and notice an ugly smile form as she revealed the horrible news. Why did I come in today?