- Text Size +
Chapter 4: Shopping

Before I could even think of moving, Rita snatched me up in her fat hand and brought me up to her face.

"YOU HEAR THAT FINN, YOU'RE MINE NOW. I OWN YOU." Rita said.

"Oh god no, Amanda, I'm begging you please reconsider." I plead.

"I THOUGHT YOU WANTED ME. ISN'T THAT WHY YOU FORCED YOURSELF ON ME EARLIER?" Rita asked.

"I didn't mean to it was an accident!" I yell.

"OH SO YOU'RE NOT HAPPY HUH. ARE YOU CALLING ME UGLY?" Rita asked.

"No, no, I just want to do my job." I respond.

"BEING MY DILDO IS YOUR NEW JOB." Rita explained.

"I never asked for that job." I state.

"PERHAPS YOU'D BE HAPPIER SERVICING ME A DIFFERENT WAY." Rita explains as she brought me behind her and began sliding the back of her pants down, showing the top part of her ass crack as it spilled out. I stared down in horror at the stretch marked fat on her impossibly wide ass.

"YOU SEE, I CAN GET A BIT GASSY SOMETIMES. AND HANK OVER THERE USED TO DO A WONDERFUL JOB AS A LITTLE BUTT DEODORIZER. I'D JUST RUB SOME OF THAT LOVELY LAVENDAR SCENTED LOTION ON HIM, SHOVE HIM BETWEEN THE CHEEKS AND RIGHT UP AGAINST MY BIG, BROWN, GASSY PUCKER, AND POOF! HE'D NEUTRALIZE EVERY SINGLE FART MY OLD FAT ASS SPAT OUT. NO MATTER HOW POWERFUL. THE JOB'S VACANT IF YOU'D PREFER THAT KIND OF WORK." Rita threatened.

"God no, please, anything but that. I accept the job as your new dildo. Please, I’m begging you!" I beg.

"WELL, IF YOU INSIST." Rita said as she brought me to her front of her revealing blouse and proceeded to lower me.

With her other hand, Rita parted her heavy, pale udders, littered with stretch marks and the occasional mole or freckle, and placed me between the so that only my head was visible.

"OKAY AMANDA, TAKE ME TO YOUR HELMETS." Rita demanded.

Amanda looks at me with pity, my tiny head protruding from a sea of fat.

"FOLLOW ME." Amanda says as she leads Rita to the helmets.

My ability to see fluctuates as Rita's breasts continue to bounce around and sandwich me with each step until she finally comes to a stop.

"GOD SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM. NOW AMANDA, AS YOU CAN SEE I'M A FAIRLY LARGE WOMAN, AND I PREFER IT WHEN THE TIP IS NICE AND BIG. SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE GOT." Rita demanded.

"WELL, I NEED FINN SO THAT WE CAN MAKE SURE IT FITS." Amanda replied.

"NO, FINN IS TUCKED AWAY. WHAT ABOUT YOUR DUMMY DOLLS? YOU'VE GOT THEM AT FINN'S SIZE RIGHT?" Rita asked

"RITA, THOSE ARE $100 A POP!" Amanda argued.

"OKAY, LET ME GIVE MY SISTER A QUICK CALL..."

"NO, NO, THAT WON'T BE NECESSARY. HERE, ON THE HOUSE." Amanda said as she handed a colorless, expressionless white rubber doll about your size.

"AND ONE OF YOUR PREMIUM BIG HELMETS PLEASE, THE ONES FASHIONED TO LOOK LIKE THE TIP?" Rita requested.

Amanda proceeded to grab a large helmet, fashioned after the tip of a penis, from the nearest shelf.

"HERE'S OUR MOST POPULAR LARGE HELMET." Amanda said as she handed it to Rita.

"PERFECT, NOW FOR THE BINDING AND THE SUCTION CUP." Rita responded.

Amanda proceeded to grab some latex cylinders, a long wide plastic staff, and a suction cup from a neighboring shelf.

"THESE ARE OUR PREMIUM BRACE, BINDING, AND SUCTION CUP. THE BRACE IS TESTED TO WITHSTAND HUNDREDS OF POUNDS OF FORCE. THE BINDING IS BRAND NEW. LITERALLY JUT CAME IN. IT ADDS AN INCH OF GIRTH FROM SHOULDER TO ANKLE FOR THE WEARER, AND IT EVEN HAS AN INCH WIDE HOLE WHERE THE CROTCH IS SO THAT HE CAN RELEASE AS WELL. LASTLY THE SUCTION CUP IS STANDARD, NEVER HAD A RETURN OR COMPLAINT, IT DOES THE JOB." Amanda summarized.

"PERFECT!" Rita says as she greedily grabs the items from Amanda. "NOW WHAT ABOUT THAT FANCY NEW UNDERWEAR? YOU KNOW THE KIND THAT TIES TO HIS ARMS AND LEGS SO THAT HE IS PRESSED AGAINST YOUR CROTCH?" Rita adds.

"YES, WE HAVE THAT." Amanda answers.

"AND IS IT REVERSIBLE? IN CASE I WANT HIM ON THE OTHER SIDE?" Rita asks.

I begin squirming as Amanda cringes at her question.

"STOP IT! THE ADULTS ARE TALKING." Rita yells down at me as I stop your moving.

"YES, THEY'RE ALL REVERSIBLE AND ADJUSTABLE TO FIT ANY SIZE, INCLUDING YOURS." Amanda answers.

"GOOD, GRAB ME ONE IN BLACK. AND DROP IT OFF IN THE FITTING ROOM. I WANT TO TRY THESE THINGS ON WITH THE DUMMY DOLL." Rita demands as she walks towards the back.