- Text Size +
Chapter 3: The Owner

"OH HI RITA! IT'S SO WONDERFUL TO SEE YOU AGAIN, AND SO SOON." Amanda said as she stared, chest height, at her large faithful customer.

"DON'T YOU 'OH RITA' ME! WE HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM HERE! YOUR EMPLOYEE JUST FELT ME UP WITHOUT MY CONSENT. YOU'RE HIRING CRIMINALS" Rita yells.

"FINN, IS THIS TRUE?" Amanda asks.

"Rita dropped me and I tripped and fell into her. It was an accident I swear." I explain.

"I SEE. RITA, IT SOUNDS LIKE IT WAS JUST AN ACCIDENT. HOW CAN I MAKE IT UP TO YOU?" Amanda asks.

"I'M ONE OF YOUR BEST CUSTOMERS, ARE YOU CALLING ME A LIAR?" Rita responds.

I am staring at these two middle-aged women argue as I begin to feel a crook in my neck. I lower my head and begin to massage it when...

"SEE, LOOK AT THE LITTLE PERVERT, HE'S STARING RIGHT AT IT!" Rita yells.

Amanda looks down at me with a look of disappointment.

"FINN, YOU KNOW BETTER, IT'S IMPOLITE TO STARE." Amanda says as I turn around and continue massaging my neck. "THERE, HE STOPPED STARING. BESIDES, HE'S AT THE SAME HEIGHT AS IT IS ANYWAY, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT HMM?" Amanda asks.

"HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHO I AM. ONE PHONE CALL AND I CAN HAVE YOU SHUTDOWN LIKE THAT." Rita says.

"I'M SORRY, I CLEARLY HAD A LAPSE OF THOUGHT. PLEASE RITA, LET ME FIX THIS. I SEE YOU HAVE A BROKEN CAVEMAN 3000, LET ME GET YOU A NEW ONE, ON THE HOUSE?" Amanda asks.

"JUST SO IT CAN BREAK AGAIN?! NO, THAT WON'T DO. I WANT FINN HERE!." Rita demanded."

"FINN?! WHAT ON EARTH WOULD YOU WANT WITH HIM?" Amanda asked.

THE LITTLE KNOW-IT-ALL HAD THE NERVE TO QUESTION MY INTEGRITY! NOT TO MENTION HE’S A PERVERT WHO PREYS ON UNSUSPECTING WOMEN, COPPING FEELS WHEN THEY AREN’T PAYING ATTENTION. NOTHING WOULD GIVE ME GREATER PLEASURE THAN TO FLIP THE SCRIPT AND MAKE HIM MY DILDO"
Rita explained.
"RITA, WE WILL MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE WITH A SATISFIED CUSTOMER. IN FACT, I JUST GOT SOME NEW STOCK THAT I THINK YOU'LL LOVE. BIG, MUSCULAR, EAGER TO PLEASE - UNLIKE FINN HERE. HE'S NOT TRAINED LIKE THEM. HE'S WAY TOO SKINNY FOR A...STATUESQUE WOMAN SUCH AS YOURSELF?" Amanda argued.

NONSENSE, HE'S BUILT JUST FINE! THE SKINNY ONES ARE ALWAYS BETTER AS THEY NEED FEWER BREAKS. Rita said.

Oh good heavens no. Amanda wouldn't, would she?

"I'M SORRY BUT HE'S NOT FOR SALE. HE'S PART OF OUR STAFF." Amanda said.

"SO YOU EMPLOY CONVICTS? JUST A MOMENT AGO HE COMMITTED A SECOND-DEGREE POST-EVENT VIOLATION, MAKING HIM A CRIMINAL. EMPLOYING A CRIMINAL IS A VIOLATION OF THE LABOR ACT." Rita stated.

"FINN IS NO CRIMINAL, HE PASSED THE BACKGROUND CHECK WITH FLYING COLORS, AND HE'S A VALUED EMPLOYEE." Amanda defended.

"THERE WON'T BE ANY EMPLOYEES IF THERE IS NO BUSINESS, OR HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT MY SISTER, THE BUILDING INSPECTOR?" Rita says.

Amanda looks down on me in silence, her thin face full of worry and pity, as she crossed her arms over her small chest.

"OKAY, FINN WILL NO LONGER WORK HERE AS A CUSTOMER ASSOCIATE. I WILL ADD HIM TO OUR CONVICT COLLECTION." Amanda said.

"But Aman..." I blurt out.

"BUT HE IS NOT FOR SALE. HE IS FAR TOO VALUABLE FOR ANYTHING AFFORDABLE. HE WILL BE A TRAINER." Amanda said.

"NAME A PRICE." Rita demands.

Amanda looks at me again with that same pitiful face.

"$3000" Amanda says.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME, I COULD GET A MUSCULAR 8-INCHER FOR THAT PRICE." Rita retorts.

I then turn around and begin running away from both of them when Rita slams her fist down in front of me stopping me in my track.

"I'M SORRY BUT THAT'S THE FINAL PRICE." Amanda responds.

"WHAT ABOUT TRADE-IN VALUE?" Rita asks.

"FOR THE DILDO?" Amanda asks in disbelief.

"NO! MY HUSBAND." Rita explains.

"I'M SORRY BUT WE ONLY TAKE CONVICTS." Amanda responds.

"HE IS, HERE'S HIS PAPERWORK." Rita says as she pulls a crumpled up document from between her breasts and hands it to Amanda.

"IS THIS FOR REAL, HOW'D YOU MANAGE..." Amanda asks.

"I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT." Rita explained.

"LET ME SEE HIM." Amanda asks.

Rita then proceeded to bend forward, her enormous, stretch-marked breasts hanging just above my head as she wiggled back and forth sliding the back of her jeans down a little. She then reaches one big meaty hand behind her and begins digging in down between her cheeks. To Amanda and my disgust, we hear slicking and squelching as she searches deep within her cheeks.

"THERE YOU ARE!" Rita said as she stood back up with something in her hand, struggling to wiggle her pants back on with the other.

"AMANDA, I WANT YOU TO MEET MY SOON-TO-BE EX-HUSBAND, AND YOUR LATEST ADDITION. HANK. HANK SAY HI!" Rita said as brought forth an emaciated, ghost white figure and set him next to me. He was completely soaked, literally dripping from head to toe in Rita's foul ass sweat. God was it strong, I had to hold my nose for a moment before I could acclimate myself. The poor soul had an impossibly skinny figure, a sign of malnourishment. It was difficult to assess his age due to the severity of his captivity. He was bald, so I knew he was at least middle-aged, but beyond that it was anyone's guess. The man just stared at the ground the entire time. Was he blind? I take a closer look and find that his eyes had a film over them, a sign of blindness for men kept in dark captivity. "Hello?" I say. He's completely unresponsive.

"RITA WHAT THE HELL IS HE COVERED IN? MY GOD HE REEKS!" Amanda complains as she holds her nose in disgust.

"EXCUSE ME, BUT I WILL NOT BE TALKED TO THAT WAY!" Rita says in defense.

"I'M SORRY, I JUST WASN'T EXPECTING...WHAT EXACTLY IS HE COVERED IN?"

"WE'LL HE WAS COVERED IN SOME LOVELY LAVENDAR LOTION. BUT AS YOU CAN SEE IT HAS SINCE WORN OFF. THAT THERE IS THE PERSPIRATION FROM MY BEUTIFUL BEHIND - OR AS HANK HERE ONCE CALLED IT, MY GLOW. AS YOU CAN SEE I'M A BIG WOMAN, AND I CAN PERSPIRE QUITE A BIT. THAT'S WHAT MAKES HANK SO VALUEABLE - SOAKS IT ALL UP QUITE NICELY! HE'S A REAL CATCH DON'T YOU THINK?" Rita said.

"YOU'RE KIDDING. HE'S IN HORRIBLE CONDITION. HE'S EMACIATED, BLIND, HE'S BARELY WORTH HIS WEIGHT RICE. " Amanda says.

"HE'S PERFECT FOR CERTAIN THINGS. YOU SEE, HE WASN'T BIG ENOUGH TO SATISFY ME TRADITIONALLY. SO I STARVED HIM AND MADE HIM THE RIGHT WIDTH TO PLEASE THE OTHER HOLE. THE FACT THAT HE'S BLIND MAKES IT SO HE FIGHTS ME LESS. PLUS, HE DOUBLES AS A SPARE TAMPON, AND EVEN TOILET PAPER IF YOU RUN OUT. IN FACT, I WOULD ARGUE HE'S WORTH MORE THAN LITTLE FINN HERE" Rita explained.

Amanda looked at me again as she scratched her chin in thought.

"IF HE'S SO PERFECT, WHY TRADE HIM IN?" Amanda asks.

"SURE, HE’S GOT HIS USES, BUT I'M SICK OF THE OLD FART. AND FINN, WELL SURE, HE’S GOT A PISS-POOR ATTITUDE. BUT HE’S ALSO HANDSOME AND BLONDE. YOU SEE, I'VE ALWAYS HAD A THING FOR THE YOUNG BLONDES, ESPECIALLY THE SKINNY PRETTY ONES. AND AFTER SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, I FEEL PERSONALLY REAPONSIBLE FOR SHOWING HIM HIS RIGHTFUL PLACE IN THE WORLD. IN FACT, THE MERE THOUGHT OF PUTTING HIM TO WORK FOR THE FIRST TIME IS GETTING ME SOAKED. SO DO WE HAVE A DEAL?" Rita said.

"WILL YOU PROMISE TO KEEP YOUR SISTER OUT OF MY HAIR FOREVER, EVEN IF I DECIDE TO EXPAND?" Amanda responded.

"THAT'S QUITE THE REQUEST. TELL YOU WHAT, IF YOUTHROW IN A NEW CAVEMAN 3000 AND WHOLE BUNCH OF STORE CREDIT THEN SURE. YOU SEE I NEED TO OUTFIT FINN HERE WITH THE BARE ESSENTIALS. HE WOULDN'T LAST ONE SESSION INSIDE WITH ME WITHOUT A BACK-BRACE. I'M ALSO GONNA NEED TO ADD SOME GIRTH WITH YOUR EXTRA THICK BINDING, OH, AND ONE OF THOSE UNDERWEAR THINGS THAT LET YOU WEAR HIM." Rita explains.

"DONE." Amanda responds.