- Text Size +

Severa found herself . . . quite irked. "Irked" may be selling it short, but she could not precisely say she was angry, and yet that predominantly summed it up. After all, the situation in which she currently found herself bordered on absurd.

To start with, Severa had found herself quite enamored with a friend of hers, a lovely redhead by the name of Willow. And why wouldn't she be? Willow was quite honestly everything Severa herself wasn't- she was tall, at 5'11", quite graceful, generally well-liked by most people they knew growing up, possessing of vividly beautiful blue eyes, and all in a package that was all slender-yet-curvy mildly tanned deliciousness.

A love like that was bound to be unrequited, of course, that wasn't what had set Severa off. It takes more than that for her to lose her famous cool. While she couldn't boast Willow's lovely proportions or open, friendly personality, Severa's own head of deep violet hair was immensely calm and level, her stormy eyes focused on their prize. The bespectacled young woman could even boast admirers of her own, given her own rather plump figure and gorgeously Gothy manner of dress.

No, what irked Severa so was that she was stuck in a goddamned love triangle. What the hell was this, an awful romantic comedy?

Yes, Severa was chasing Willow, and Willow's attentions were on their mutual friend Gia . . . but Gia's own attentions were square on Severa herself. It was an outrage against nature, and severely got Severa's goat.

Gia was . . . a friend, Severa supposed, the trio had managed to effectively weather it out through middle, high school, and (at least in Severa's own case) college years. However, Severa could never have called herself attracted to Gia, partly due to what she represented, partly due to just outright not being the geeky Goth's type: Gia was almost the stereotype of the "blonde bimbo" personified, with waist-length perfect hair, a bust that could suffocate someone, and constantly having most of her body on display. It didn't help anyone's case that Gia had nearly been a dropout in high school, were it not for Willow quite generously giving the ingrate enough work to copy to scrape on by.

However, Severa could say with 95% certainty that, by the end of the day, this little triangle would be resolved one way or the other. Come hell or high water, one might say.

=========

Gia knew she wasn't all that bright, and she hated that about herself.

Naturally, combine this particular point of self-loathing with immense masochism, and her fetish for far smarter people could be explained quite easily. Sexy scientists, hot librarians, geeky Goddesses . . . all quite brutally reminding her of their difference in intellect. That was was got the blonde's motor running.

Was it any coincedence, then, that she fell hard for the single most intellectual woman she knew? Severa's fashion choice may have been something straight out of a Goth handbook (should one exist), but otherwise she hit each part of the fantasy effortlessly. She had topped every class growing up with next to no effort, her interests hit every geeky standby from anime to science fiction as a point of fact, her demeanor was damned near icy, and her sarcastic mocking of people who couldn't measure up to her intellectually was absolutely fucking legendary.

And then, of course, she began working at an experimental tech lab and Gia's stomach began doing somersaults just thinking of that perfect behind thrust into the air as she analyzed some incomprehensible equation or overcomplicated blueprint.

It was kinda hard on Gia when she pieced together that Severa hadn't even been teasing her intentionally- the purple-haired woman was chasing their mutual friend Willow with a passion that made the blonde question how she'd missed it- but she held out hope.

So, being invited to the lab after hours, without Willow in tow or as the predominant conversation topic, was a step in the right direction in Gia's mind.

"So you'll see, over here is an attempt to create a way to redirect light in order to essentially create a cloaking device," Severa explained, her cutting tone ignoring every question Gia had asked thus far, "an attempt to create a sonic dispersement field . . . and an admittedly rather inefficient mass transference device."

"A mass what device?" Gia asked, as the other two sounded like they might be more things that she'd only get frustrated (both kinds) if Severa actually tried to explain them to her in her typical cutting fashion.

"You know, in this case it would likely be most effective to show, not tell," Severa smirked, "because put bluntly if I went into the particulars I would either put you to sleep or give you an orgasm in the middle of the testing floor . . . or am I wrong, Gia?" Her sentence dripped with knowing arrogance as she wheeled out a small platform with a small blundle of cables in the center of it.

Gia's brown eyes went wide. "Wh-what?" she trembled, realizing that the jig was up. Severa knew. Gia wasn't sure how long she'd known, but she did, and suddenly the blonde's panties were quite damp.

"Oh, you needn't explain yourself," Severa smirked, undoing the bundle of cables so that they were free of one another, none reaching further than three feet from the surface of the platform. "I understand enough. You enjoy being reminded of how inferior you are, you find that being merely my stupid friend is insufficient . . . you want to be even further below me. You're a sexual submissive with a thing for intelligent women, do I have that right?" The Gothy young woman pulled her shirt up slightly and clipped a metal hoop bearing a plus symbol around her relatively narrow waist (at least, narrow by comparison to her wide hips and quite prodigious rump).

Gia practically melted on the spot. Her mouth had gone dry, and words failed her. She could do little more than nod like an idiot at Severa's quite blatant, and uncannily arousing, teasing.

"Glad to know my hypothesis was correct," the violette chuckled, "so now to test another one . . . for this, though, I'll need you to kneel on this platform, and attach these electrodes to yourself. Once you've done that, you get one free kiss on my ass, for as long and with as much passion as you please." She held up the ends of the cables, with white plastic disks attached to each one. "One on each of your temples, and the rest down your arms."

Nodding rapidly, Gia got on the platform without a second thought. A chance to kiss Severa's ass was not to be passed up, especially given that it was a reward for helping her with some kind of science thing. She placed the white disks on her temples and arms with shaking hands, unbelieving of her incredible luck.

The doe-eyed blonde could only watch in anticipation as her crush for the past several years pulled her pants down across her behind, exposing round, pale flesh before her. "Go on," Severa chuckled, obviously quite drunk on her arrogant power, "kiss. It's all yours."

Gia buried her face in warm, soft ass-flesh, kissing deeply . . . and electrical energy surged in her system. She honestly didn't care, nuzzling the behind she'd stared at for so long and practically coating it with her drool as her tongue had fun trying to reach the hole . . . all the while, the electricity became stronger, more and more painful.

Finally pulling back for breath, Gia was quite satisfied with how long she'd kept up her makeout session with Severa's sexy rump . . . even though she felt quite cold now. And she could no longer feel the electrodes- had they fallen off? Also, when had she removed her clothes . . . ?

Gia opened her eyes in confusion . . . and was positively flabbergasted by what she saw. She was nude and tiny, with Severa's amazing ass hanging impossibly high above her like a celestial body of pure perfect posterior. "Told you it was inefficient. I can't have grown more than a few inches," Severa's voice boomed from above, the impossibly authoritative tones of a Goddess. "What a waste."

"Goddess Severa?" Gia asked, wondering if her titanic crush could hear her, shouting at the top of her lungs from a height just above the Goth's ankles.

"I mean, honestly," Severa continued, turning around to get a better look at Gia and apparently unable to hear her, "I don't think I'm as tall now as you were five minutes ago, and you're not any taller than a millimeter! Maybe if I could tweak the overflow parameters . . . bah, it's irrelevant at this stage of the game. I got what I came for," she smirked, plucking up the miniscule maiden with two fingers and moving her around to her round rump at speeds that dizzied Gia's little mind.

The heat was insane, the pressure nearly crushing, and her own passion earlier meant that poor Gia was drenched in her own warm saliva, but she was happily snuggled in Severa's butt. Just the thought of it- being a speck-sized slave to sexy scientist Severa- had the puny blonde's mind whirling. After a considerable bit of disorienting quaking, however, she was plunged into pitch blackness- panties and jeans had taken all the available light. Severa had pulled up her pants around her colossal caboose, leaving Gia alone with her thoughts and a prison of posterior.

=========

"More iced tea?"

Yes, Willow had a problem. She would often fantasize about dating her friend Gia- like, spending twice as much as she needed to just so she could pretend to be on a date with the blonde. It was frankly embarrassing- she had been told time and time again how she was so beautiful, that she could have anyone she wanted . . . except, for some reason, the one person she actually wanted.

Every dropped hint, every flirtatious remark, every desperate attempt pinged off Gia's armor of obliviousness without so much as a dent, and what was worse was that the lovely blonde was crushing on Severa- a mutual friend, yes, not a bad person, but such an utter bitch. Even being friends with the plump, geeky Goth, Willow honestly thought that Severa could use a chill pill or seven. She had asked a thousand times why the woman she loved so desperately wanted . . . that

The sarcastic, biting sense of humor? No, Gia didn't seem like she'd be that kind of girl. The dark fashion sense? Willow seriously hoped not, she'd never be able to pull off combat boots. The voluptuous figure? Maybe, but she hadn't seen Gia lusting over any other curvy girls. The glasses? Was it the goddamned glasses? That one seemed likely, judging by the fact that Gia once got caught ogling a librarian, but . . . why?

Willow was jolted from her train of thought by a knock at the door. The tall redhead quickly hid the second glass of iced tea before answering . . .

Speak of the devil, and she shall come.

"Hey, Severa," Willow said neutrally, "what's going on?"

"I am positively glad you asked," the shorter woman grinned. She looked different, although Willow couldn't for the life of her determine how. Her clothes looked a little smaller on her- had her clothes shrunk in the wash? Had she bought tighter ones? "You see, I've had a lot of time to figure out this whole situation we're in."

"Situation?" Willow asked, confused. "What situation, what happened?" The redhead was seriously alarmed. Severa couldn't mean-

"This stupid-assed love triangle, of course. Anyway," Severa went to continue, apparently not taken with the gravity of what she'd just said.

"Oh fuck, you didn't tell Gia about my thing for her, did you?" Willow immediately tugged at her hair nervously, nearly pulling out the lovely scarlet locks in a spot of panic.

"Don't worry, don't worry, I don't think she knows," Severa grinned mytseriously, "although you may have just told her. Anyway, it's been frustrating, I'll admit. You crushing on Gia, her weird thing for me, my crush on you . . . you have no idea how . . . irked I was when I figured it all out."

"You . . . have a crush on me?" Willow was quite thrown off by all this- Severa was dropping quite a lot of bombs in very short order, and the tight clothing was really starting to get to the redhead. Why the fuck were Severa's clothes so tight? Was she trying to seduce her?

"So . . . you weren't even aware of my feelings. That's fair, that's fair. I suppose I could've been a smidgen more obvious. Hindsight is 20/20, I suppose," Severa muttered, unable to hide the sheer bitter anger in her voice. "Anyway, my plan here is for all three of us to get what we want, in a way . . ."

Willow was absolutely floored. Was Severa suggesting that they all just get into a polyamorous relationship? And, if so . . . "Where's Gia?"

"Yes . . . Gia . . ." Severa was obviously trying to keep the sheer bitter jealousy from her voice, but honestly it was nowhere near enough. "I wanted to engineer a growth spurt for myself to get closer to your height, be as tall as Gia. I mean, that was why you had a thing for her, right? You're tall, she's not as tall but she's close . . . so I took some of her mass."

"Severa, where's Gia?" Willow repeated, suddenly very fearful for the apparently smaller blonde. What would Severa do with someone she disliked that was now smaller than her? Was the blonde tied up in Severa's car?

"She's fine," Severa insisted. "I wouldn't hurt her, you love her. She loves it down there, honestly."

"Show me," Willow hissed. All this suspense was not good for her, she was massively panicking.

Severa sighed, and opened the clasp on her jeans to remove them. Then, reaching a hand into her deep crack, she fished out a small, pale bug . . . "Here she is," the geeky young woman sighed, "little Gia's safe and sound."

The little thing looked around, flicking a tiny shock of damp blonde hair this way and that. She opened her puny mouth, but nothing escaped it that could be identified as words.

"You kept her in your ass?" Willow went from panic to anger in instants. "What the fuck?!"

"She loved it down there, she's a little submissive," Severa said dismissively, waving the hand that wasn't holding their little friend. "She's been squirming happily for the past half hour, and that was after she spent ten solid minutes with her tongue in my crack practically begging to be my little bitch."

Willow was unable to tell if she was furious or insanely jealous. She calmed down just enough to ask puny Gia a question: "Is this true?"

The blonde bug nodded happily, pointing to Severa and talking a mile a minute with a smile alight on her miniscule face. She was still incomprehensible, but it was obvious what she was trying to say.

"Would you like to spend a little while in my butt, too?" Willow asked bashfully, thoughts of letting her little lady love play in her own rump giving her little shivers of desire.

Before Severa could open her mouth, Gia had responded with a shake of her little head.

"Well, you're going to have to," Severa growled, "because all three of us are getting what we want. Willow gets you, you get me, and I get Willow!" She was absolutely livid at the thought that little Gia would refuse.

"No, Severa," Willow said simply. "If she doesn't want me, I wouldn't want to force myself on her. It'll hurt . . . a lot . . . but at least now I can try to move on instead of throwing myself at someone who doesn't love me back. She can go back in your ass if she wants," the redhead muttered. Being rejected by a girl smaller than her fingernail . . . really fucking sucked, she found.

"And what about the two of us?" Severa asked hopefully. "Maybe we could-"

"Not now . . . I need some time to think about this," Willow sighed, flopping down on her couch, defeated, deflated and depressed.

"Oh. Of course, what was I thinking?" Severa slumped over, returning Gia to her crack and putting her pants back on. "I . . . I think I'll just head home for now."

=========

Severa's fury boiled higher with every step she took, overtaking her depression in moments. Gia had managed to fuck everything up, even at the size of an insect. By the time she was back in her car, she was livid, out for the blonde's blood . . .

Which she could have, actually.

But she couldn't end Gia's life on a high note, no . . . the insect had to be aware of what she'd done.

Seating herself carefully, to make sure the insect-sized girl lived through it, she growled: "So . . . you ruin weeks worth of planning by flat-out rejecting Willow . . . and you expect to just go back to your fantasy of living in my perfect, round ass like nothing happened? Oh, no. Fuck that." Sure enough, the pebble trapped in Severa's crack stopped moving- Gia was now aware she was in trouble. Good.

"Given that you've likely spent years staring at my butt, you disgusting pervert, I assume you know what happens when I get real mad," Severa continued conversationally, feeling Gia suddenly start moving again, frantically squirming. "That's right. I clench. Do you think you can survive that? Let's find out."

Casually, almost playfully, Severa clenched her cheeks together . . . and felt the puny pebble in her posterior burst like the world's smallest grape.

"Evidently not," Severa laughed hatefully as she began to drive off.

Chapter End Notes:

Review, please!

By the way, Ryth: S and F stood for "success" and "failure".