- Text Size +
Story Notes:

(Warnings: mini giantess, slow shrink, slow growth, rape, insertion, new world order).

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


PART 1

My Friday started like any other Friday.  It just didn't end like any other.  

"Good Morning, Rich."

I responded in the warmest, yet teacherly tone I could muster.  "Jazzy, I told you that around school, please address me like every other student would - Mr. Rank."

She rolled her eyes and half chuckled at my response.  "Okay…Mr. Rank."

"Thank you," I responded, looking back down at my desk of material.  I was skimming over the class curriculum for the day even though I probably didn't need to.  I had been teaching for almost 15 years now.   

Jazzy rose from her desk and slowly approached the desk I was sitting at.  I was pretending not to notice her but decided that it was impossible being that she had been standing right in front of me for a good 30 seconds now.  

"Is there something I can do for you, Miss Jazzy."  I said this without looking up. 

"Not particularly…"

I finally looked up at her as she began to speak.  Jasmine was…tall.  That would be the first quality many would be inclined to notice.  She was a towering 6'4".  However, aside from being tall, she was also well built.  I couldn't help but notice how long and muscular her legs were as I worked my eyes up to meet hers.  However, I didn't feel awkward as I did so.  There was a familiarity between us.  After all, she was my wife's younger sister.  

"Are you coming to my game tonight?"  She asked this while placing both her hands on the desk and bending closer to me, locking her large blue eyes on mine.

I could smell her light perfume.  I looked back down at my papers. "Of course. You know I wouldn't miss it."  Even though I wasn't looking directly at her, I could make out the smile that appeared on her face.

She straightened up to her full height again.  "Good.  My team is going to show you what your team couldn't do this year."

I looked up at her again and raised my eyebrows with a smile.  "Oh, smack talking again, huh?"

She placed her hands on her hips and shifted to one side, playfully flipped her hair in an exaggerated motion.  "Well, you know, they've got me.  How could we not win?"

She smiled down at me and I snorted back at her.  "I think you might be a little low on your self esteem there, Miss Jazzy, " I said sarcastically.

Before she could respond, the warning bell rang and the door to my classroom was roughly pushed open accompanied by the loud conversations of teenagers.  I turned back to Jazzy to say something, but she was already walking away back to her own desk, which she barely fit in.  The second bell rang shortly after and the students who had entered quickly quieted down as I rose to begin class.  I smiled down at everyone in appreciation at the respectful attention that was given.  I had been teaching for almost 15 years now at Highlander High School.  I taught Spanish and coached men's volleyball.  We had not done very well this past season, hence the reason Jazzy had dissed me regarding my team. On the other hand, the girl's team was playing in the conference finals tonight.  Though the entire girl's team was stacked and talented, Jazzy was undoubtedly the star of the team.  It was rare to have a girl with her stature and athletic abilities.

I scanned the room making sure to connect with student eyes as I continued teaching.  Most of the students seemed well interested in what I had to say.  Jazzy always feigned paying attention, giving me a subtle wink from time to time, but she was terrible at Spanish.  Though I considered myself a well seasoned teacher, the fact that I was 6'5" also helped play into the respect and attention factor.  I had actually earned the title of "The Danish Dick."  It was an obvious play on words referring to the common nickname for Richard and my height.  The first time I heard it, it had made me laugh, and I credited whoever was creative enough to come up with it.  I was actually planning for this to be my last year of teaching.  There was a lot I wanted to do - things that I didn't get the chance to do earlier in life.  I had knocked up my girlfriend when we were both 16.  However, the stress of providing, being an adult, finishing school and not having a lot of support had not boded well for our relationship.  We split four years after and she received full custody of our daughter.  Since our split, Dana had always spoken bad about me to our daughter Kayla, which made Kayla never want to see me.  So, they moved away and they broke off contact.  I had not seen them since despite multiple efforts to reach out.  I began teaching right around the time we split.  I may have also gone a little crazy in my younger days in my efforts to salvage time lost in those 4 years.  It was during those crazy years that I had met Ashley.  She kind of saved me from myself, despite the fact that she was younger than me.

After seeing Ashley for the first time, I knew I had to have her.  She was a blonde bombshell knockout.  However, I had quite a bit of baggage and it took me a while to truly commit.  But once I did, I never looked back.  She was all I could have wanted in a woman.   She had been a collegiate sprinter and stood at 5'9" with long, thick, muscular legs, a juicy ass and a perfect rack.  Add her personality to that mixture and she was a goddess.  Ashley and Jazzy actually looked a lot alike, but Jazzy was a much taller, younger version, just with less of the sweetness.  They shared different dads and were separated in age by 10 years.  Jasmine had come to live with us when she started high school.  Her dad had wanted to move Jasmine and her mom to the Netherlands for 6 months out of the year and they had decided that they wanted more stability for Jasmine so she began to stay with us during the months her parent were gone. 

Class finished quickly.  A head taller than the rest, Jazzy looked over at me on her way out and shouted out, "See you tonight at the game, Mr. Rank!"  I smiled back.  The truth was that I liked to keep things by the book, but Jazzy had needed an "A"in my class to raise her GPA for college.  Because I was not technically not related, her and Ashley had talked me into letting Jazzy take the class.  However, I had warned her that this would be no "easy A", but that she was going to have to work for it.  Of course, Jasmine had given me a playful and slightly seductive, "Well of course I'll work for it, Mr. Rank," pulling down a spaghetti strap and puckering her lips at me.  I remember rolling my eyes as both Jasmine and Ashley had cackled like little school girls after her little seductive performance.  I had played it off but I remember having a slightly guilty desire to have seen a little more of what Jazz had to offer under that top.

I met Ashley in the gymnasium before the big game, having saved her a seat that was close to the Highlander girl's bench.  It was her favorite seat and she never missed a home game.  She rushed up to me, got on her tippy toes and grabbed my tie, pulling me down slightly and kissed me.  We separated and she looked me over and adjusted my tie.

"Babe, you are looking fine in your outfit! I love it when wear this tie.  Gives me something to yank on to get you on my level."

I smiled at her and pulled her into me, cupping her head under my chin perfectly.  "Sorry if I stink a bit," Ashley said.  "I just left the gym and came straight here."

I looked her over and gave her a little sniff.  "You smell lovely, Babe.  Plus, you look delicious in those booty shorts."  It was true.  Since she had finished college and her sprinting career was over, she had resorted to crossfit, and it had only served to give her a little extra something in the trunk.  I grabbed a handful of her ass and she startled a little bit, smacking me playfully on the shoulder and looking behind to see if anyone noticed.  Each cheek was a handful, and my hands were not small.  

She got on her tip toes again and whispered in my ear.  "If you're on your best behavior, maybe you'll get some tonight."  

I turned with eyes a little wider in excitement and she bit her lip seductively and pushed her chest out revealing her ample cleavage for me to peek at.  I cleared my throat trying to control the erection that had started to form in my dress pants.  She laughed.

The noise of the crowd brought us back to reality as the starters were being announced for the Highlanders.  They had began to file out and take their positions on the court to do some last minute pass and set routines.  The mascot had started to hop around alongside the court to rustle the crowd.  I caught site of just how short he was as some of the team walked past him.  He must have been a freshman because he looked tiny.  We saw Jazzy come out and position herself with her back turned to the bleachers, behind the mascot.  I noticed that the booty shorts she had on barely did any good in covering the plump round ass she boasted.  She then bent over into ready position and her cheeks flared and the spandex slowly rode up even further.  Trying to control my eyes, I concentrated back on the mascot who was jumping up and down with his arms up in the air trying to get the crowd going.  The crowd began to respond loudly to the mascot's antics and his movements quickly escalated. Then, in his excitement, he went to turn around and engage the other side but got no further than a step.  As if in slow motion, his abdomen and chest made contact with Jazzy's large ass and he was absorbed into her flesh for a second before being quickly launched away.  He bounced off her cheeks, stumbled back and fell into two girls from the other team who were sitting on the bench.  They were able to catch him, but not in time for his mascot kilt to lift up over his head exposing the fact that he may have taken his costume a little too seriously.  As if in confusion, Jazzy turned around looking for what had hit her.  When she did, giggles escaped from her lips quickly followed by a hand to cover her mouth in disbelief.  Poor guy, I thought to myself…Or maybe lucky instead.  That was probably the most action and contact he had ever had with an attractive girl.  The whole gym had now erupted in laughter, noticing what had happened.  However, the laughter was suddenly cut short by the piecing sound of a "bang."  Then another "bang."  Screams began to erupt, and I looked at Ashley in alarm.  When I saw that she was okay, I looked back up to see someone across the gym with a gun and it was pointed at me.  The last thing I remember was hearing the last "bang" as a sharp pain pierced through my stomach. Little did I know, my life would never be the same.